wow, I'm just stunned and amazed, she's really gonna go for 6? Did anybody tell her that pink/purple font doesn't work with 6?
    lol...her posts make this thread look like a crayola box threw up!
    02-09-11 06:18 PM
    ehem..... i am standing right here ya know

and now you can say i've colored everyones world in here!
    02-09-11 06:20 PM
    alright sky, thanks. i have a couple basket of laundry to fold to keep me busy then

thank you! wooo....i'm a little nervous, but i know this is cake. wish me luck, i'm clicking!
    OMG!!!! You are doing it right now????!!!!! Tell me how it goes..cuz I'm next!

I might even do it tonight - once the kid is asleep...oh boy. Jaydee, did you go to the store? Enough guns and tonic???
    02-09-11 06:23 PM
    wow, I'm just stunned and amazed, she's really gonna go for 6? Did anybody tell her that pink/purple font doesn't work with 6?
    Ssshhhhhhhhh! She'll run all the way back to 5/699!
    02-09-11 06:30 PM
    No sympathy pukers here, right?
    02-09-11 06:31 PM
    OMG!!!! You are doing it right now????!!!!! Tell me how it goes..cuz I'm next!

I might even do it tonight - once the kid is asleep...oh boy. Jaydee, did you go to the store? Enough guns and tonic???
    it loading right now Hamster!!!! in fact right now, its in the reboot process, which could take up to 30 minutes.

its very easy, open DM, usb your bb, and when it pops up that theres a software update, click it and just follow the few prompts after that and it'll start loading. it really is easy. make sure you bakc up thru DM and BbSak(apps) before you start thats all. i was nervous on the first click, but now i'm ok and just like all chill its doin its thang.

btw, theres enough guns and tonics to go round girlfriend!
    02-09-11 06:32 PM
    Ssshhhhhhhhh! She'll run all the way back to 5/699!
    awwww heIIz no! not that far at least, but maybe to .975LOL
    No sympathy pukers here, right?
    LMAO! hope not cuz that'll get messy
    02-09-11 06:34 PM
    Pink, which os did you load? 431 or 466? Sorry if you said, I missed it. Cause one works with purple font and the other works with pink font.
    02-09-11 06:36 PM
    would you believe its already restoring everything! wow. moving along smoothly.
    P!nky likey lol.
    02-09-11 06:37 PM
    Pink, which os did you load? 431 or 466? Sorry if you said, I missed it. Cause one works with purple font and the other works with pink font.
    oh very funny Jim. i'm loading VzW's 431 and lemme guess, that one doesnt come with either or, right? lol
    02-09-11 06:38 PM
    it loading right now Hamster!!!! in fact right now, its in the reboot process, which could take up to 30 minutes.

its very easy, open DM, usb your bb, and when it pops up that theres a software update, click it and just follow the few prompts after that and it'll start loading. it really is easy. make sure you bakc up thru DM and BbSak(apps) before you start thats all. i was nervous on the first click, but now i'm ok and just like all chill its doin its thang.

btw, theres enough guns and tonics to go round girlfriend!
    Alright - so I have everything backed up. Which is easier - apploader or DM?
    02-09-11 06:39 PM
    oh very funny Jim. i'm loading VzW's 431 and lemme guess, that one doesnt come with either or, right? lol
    A good choice. Are you there yet? Are you there yet?
    02-09-11 06:39 PM
    Alright - so I have everything backed up. Which is easier - apploader or DM?
    i used DM, and its just a few clicks. very simple. honestly. and i'm usually a nervous wreck. lol. and this was painless.
    02-09-11 06:40 PM
    A good choice. Are you there yet? Are you there yet?
    ALMOST! its in the restore process still.
    ooooohhh, "turning on device radio"
    getting there!!!

aaaahh-ha! i just got an email from my AOL!!! YaY! my baby is almost completely back!!! im dancin, im dancin!
    02-09-11 06:43 PM
    ok, i think i rem seeing this in the forum today but cant put my finger on it. Its all complete YaY, but there was a "mobile network option" 0 of 1 not restored. that has to do with the broswer options not transferring to os6 right? (if i rem correctly)
    02-09-11 06:45 PM
    ok, i think i rem seeing this in the forum today but cant put my finger on it. Its all complete YaY, but there was a "mobile network option" 0 of 1 not restored. that has to do with the broswer options not transferring to os6 right? (if i rem correctly)
    This error is a common one. Do not worry. It will be fine. Let it go. Do your battery pulls and add back your apps. Let the data arrows calm down. Give it plenty of time. Don't try to access wallpapers right away. Let it go for a while.
    02-09-11 06:50 PM
    I don't recall specifically what the issue is with that, but don't worry about it. I get that one every time I run a regular backup too. It's been that way with every OS6 install I've done.
    02-09-11 06:51 PM
    This error is a common one. Do not worry. It will be fine. Let it go. Do your battery pulls and add back your apps. Let the data arrows calm down. Give it plenty of time. Don't try to access wallpapers right away. Let it go for a while.
    yes, i knew it was something to not really worry about. I'm doing my first batt pull now. i got so caught up in looking around already, lol, that i activated almost all of my apps already. oops i'll worry about adding Al3azims themes tomorrow and wp's.

TY
    I don't recall specifically what the issue is with that, but don't worry about it. I get that one every time I run a regular backup too. It's been that way with every OS6 install I've done.
    install was a breeze. it took MAYBE 30 mins. tops and i'm over shooting here.
    TY for your input on it as well. i figured its nothing to worry about.
    .'
    I've gotta say, my first impressions--- its very very snappy! i think i like it! havent checked the browser yet tho. i'm hoping i'm ok with it. i do have Bolt installed just in case i need it
    02-09-11 07:15 PM
    and boot up time is quick! shizzznit! its almost done and it took about 2mins! WOW!
    btw, Hamster, I think your gonna like it too.
    like a few of the Ramblers said to me, come on in, the waters fine Now i'm kicking myself wondering why the heII i waited!
    PS- i now see what the "trays" are. kinda neat

wow, my files went from 315 to 256, holy cow.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-09-11 at 07:20 PM.
    02-09-11 07:16 PM
    I'm all ready. Just one click away!

Well just about -can I uncheck all the asian languages, or do I need them?
    02-09-11 07:19 PM
    I'm all ready. Just one click away!

Well just about -can I uncheck all the asian languages, or do I need them?
    i didnt get that option to ditch them. well, unless you plan on speaking asian then keep them. if your never gonna use them, get rid of them.
    02-09-11 07:25 PM
    i didnt get that option to ditch them. well, unless you plan on speaking asian then keep them. if your never gonna use them, get rid of them.
    Decided to use DM. It's starting....
    02-09-11 07:33 PM
    Decided to use DM. It's starting....
    YaY Hamster!! it'll be done before you know it
    02-09-11 07:39 PM
    YaY Hamster!! it'll be done before you know it
    Then why am I so nervous? I keep thinking something will go wrong

But then again - that is why I have all you ramblers to set it right!

Still installing...doing it's thang... scratch that - rebooting!
    02-09-11 07:44 PM
    wow, my files went from 315 to 256, holy cow.
    Yes, that's one thing you will realize Pink is that OS6 takes up a little more file space than OS5. But if you did not shrink this time, you will the next install! We will give you a list of things to delete and you will save some space that way, I promise you. Just get to know OS6 and where everything is right now. In a week or two, you can reinstall the OS and shrink it down and have a better idea of what you"ll be left with.

Look at me. I install an OS every week!
    02-09-11 07:47 PM
23,186 ... 424425426427428 ...