Hey, what do you know, P1nk is going 6. I was beginning to think the day would never come.

jaydee said it best, go slow and don't forget to breathe. The peace and quite should help.
    hey midd! Yep, the day will be here! OS6 here I come! I hope I like it.
    Btw, when will Dark Tril be ready for 6 jaydee? Do you know by any slim chance?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 02:31 PM
    Speaking of upgrades, as it looks like P!nk and I are going to attempt it this week...did I just say that

How long does it take via apploader? So I know how much peace and quiet time I need

And 3 battery pulls right? How far apart? Yes I'm still a noob, Paul!
    02-09-11 02:35 PM
    Speaking of upgrades, as it looks like P!nk and I are going to attempt it this week...did I just say that

How long does it take via apploader? So I know how much peace and quiet time I need

And 3 battery pulls right? How far apart? Yes I'm still a noob, Paul!
    Yay! OS6 here we come Hamster!

Thru app loader it should take about 30-45 mins. and after loading, 3 batt pulls within the first couple hrs should do.
    I have a good question though, I just loaded BW for OS5, as did Hamster i'm sure, when upgrading to OS6 and restoring our apps via BbSak, will BW prompt for an upgrade or does it need to be purchased again? And will the BW skins & BatEx skins stay on the device as well being its stored on sd card, that shouldn't be an issue right? i'm nervous can ya tell?

oh shoot! and which app was it jaydee that you mentioned doesnt play nice with OS6, i cant remember and it was quite a few pages back.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-09-11 at 03:00 PM.
    02-09-11 02:53 PM
    Yay! OS6 here we come Hamster!

Thru app loader it should take about 30-45 mins. and after loading, 3 batt pulls within the first couple hrs should do.
    I have a good question though, I just loaded BW for OS5, as did Hamster i'm sure, when upgrading to OS6 and restoring our apps via BbSak, will BW prompt for an upgrade or does it need to be purchased again? And will the BW skins & BatEx skins stay on the device as well being its stored on sd card, that shouldn't be an issue right? i'm nervous can ya tell?
    Thanks P1nk - I might be able to sneak an hour of alone peace and quiet
    oooo yes! Good question. I was wondering that myself.
    02-09-11 02:56 PM
    Yeah!!!
    Awesome. Just don't mess with the noobs.
    yes! Worried? Who's worried????.....ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! I'm sweatin bullets! lmao! Oh yea, I won't forget to breathe......I hope!

YaY for 4000!

he's the King of Snark! He has to! LOL

+1 on the congrats! Keep it man!
    Thanks all, I think I know what my title will be when I hit 5,000

King of Snark

pcgizmo: slapping noobs one at a time since September 2009!
    02-09-11 02:56 PM
    Thanks all, I think I know what my title will be when I hit 5,000

King of Snark

pcgizmo: slapping noobs one at a time since September 2009!
    very fitting! mr snarky! LOL
    02-09-11 03:03 PM
    very fitting! mr snarky! LOL
    Well Pinky, we're only 991 thought-provoking posts away from this honor!!
    02-09-11 03:06 PM
    Hey Jim, Thanks for showing me it's 55 degrees warmer there than it is here today!

don't worry, just add that 55 to mine and you'll have my June highs. payback sux.

02-09-11 03:07 PM
    And congrats to Paul king of the snarky noob slappers! way to go Paul on the 4k milestone.

02-09-11 03:12 PM
    And congrats to Paul king of the snarky noob slappers! way to go Paul on the 4k milestone.

Jim....roflmao
    02-09-11 03:14 PM
    Fellow Ramblers,
    I am running into some issues using Yahoo I'm on my Bold and trying to send pictures to another person. I never seemed to have problems before OS6, but now when I go to Send File>Picture it pops open the file browser and gives me my Pictures folder to look in and my BatteryEx skins pics folders but not my normal picture subfolders. Anyone else use Yahoo I'm w/OS6 and see this? I uninstalled and reinstalled YIM and have rebooted phone but still have the problem.
    02-09-11 03:59 PM
    alright ramblers....i'm feeling brave right now. I have the OS thru the DM ready to update RIGHT NOW, with just one little clickety click! i've done a DM back up and a BBsak back up. BUT my final question, which i dont think anyone saw earlier, is for BW. i dwld the paid vers for OS5 today, when i upgrade to 6 and restore my apps, will i have to purchase BW for 6 again or will the BW i reload automatically call for an upgrade. i don't want to fubar this upgrade. Thanks.
    02-09-11 05:30 PM
    alright ramblers....i'm feeling brave right now. I have the OS thru the DM ready to update RIGHT NOW, with just one little clickety click! i've done a DM back up and a BBsak back up. BUT my final question, which i dont think anyone saw earlier, is for BW. i dwld the paid vers for OS5 today, when i upgrade to 6 and restore my apps, will i have to purchase BW for 6 again or will the BW i reload automatically call for an upgrade. i don't want to fubar this upgrade. Thanks.
    Holy crow! She's gonna do it!
    Don't worry about BW. Just write you keycode down somewhere. That way no matter what happens you will still be able to register your copy of BW

02-09-11 05:35 PM
    Holy crow! She's gonna do it!
    Don't worry about BW. Just write you keycode down somewhere. That way no matter what happens you will still be able to register your copy of BW

alright sky ive got them all handy. and should i remove my SD Card?
    02-09-11 05:36 PM
    hey midd! Yep, the day will be here! OS6 here I come! I hope I like it.
    Btw, when will Dark Tril be ready for 6 jaydee? Do you know by any slim chance?

Dark Tril hits tonight!!!!!
    02-09-11 05:39 PM
    Pink, you can swap all your paid apps for OS6 versions.
    Don't worry!!!
    I never remove my card. It will be okay to leave it in.
    02-09-11 05:43 PM
    Dark Tril hits tonight!!!!!
    you have no idea how happy that makes me jaydee! and it must be my lucky night, i'm getting ready to upgrade RIGHT NOW! so pass me a gun and tonic, would ya doll?
    02-09-11 05:44 PM
    alright sky ive got them all handy. and should i remove my SD Card?
    I've never removed my card for an upgrade.
    I haven't used DM to upgrade in forever! I just use apploader
    Oh, once it installs all your apps and reboots, find something else to do. Its a long bootup process and is almost unbearable for the first few upgrades.

02-09-11 05:45 PM
    you have no idea how happy that makes me jaydee! and it must be my lucky night, i'm getting ready to upgrade RIGHT NOW! so pass me a gun and tonic, would ya doll?
    Clunk, clunk! There goes the ice. Pouring one in your honor right now!!!!
    02-09-11 05:46 PM
    Pink, you can swap all your paid apps for OS6 versions.
    Don't worry!!!
    I never remove my card. It will be okay to leave it in.
    ok, i wasnt aware of that with the apps.

alright, il leave my card in then

i'm just re-writing all my codes down now because i forgot where i put the other damn paper i wrote on.
    02-09-11 05:47 PM
    I've never removed my card for an upgrade.
    I haven't used DM to upgrade in forever! I just use apploader
    Oh, once it installs all your apps and reboots, find something else to do. Its a long bootup process and is almost unbearable for the first few upgrades.

alright sky, thanks. i have a couple basket of laundry to fold to keep me busy then
    Clunk, clunk! There goes the ice. Pouring one in your honor right now!!!!
    thank you! wooo....i'm a little nervous, but i know this is cake. wish me luck, i'm clicking!
    02-09-11 05:56 PM
    Good luck P1nk!!
    02-09-11 05:59 PM
    ok, i wasnt aware of that with the apps.

alright, il leave my card in then

i'm just re-writing all my codes down now because i forgot where i put the other damn paper i wrote on.
    Pink, you definitely crack me up! I wish you well on your upgrade tonight!!
    02-09-11 05:59 PM
    wow, I'm just stunned and amazed, she's really gonna go for 6? Did anybody tell her that pink/purple font doesn't work with 6?
    02-09-11 06:02 PM
    Good luck P1nk!!
    TY Mojave! i'm soop excited for this! i've waited and procrastinated looooong enough!
    [QUOTE=TJC70;6038822]Pink, you definitely crack me up! I wish you well on your upgrade tonight!! [/QUOTE]
    thanks TJ!
    wow, I'm just stunned and amazed, she's really gonna go for 6? Did anybody tell her that pink/purple font doesn't work with 6?
    Jim, i'm really going for it, in fact its running right now i'm soo excited for this!

WHAT?!?!?! no pink or purple font!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!LMAO!
    its to the part of erasing the applications right now as we speak.......err...type

i'm going thru DM in case anyone is wondering, for some reason i couldnt get app loader going. no biggie.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-09-11 at 06:19 PM.
    02-09-11 06:17 PM
23,186 ... 423424425426427 ...