Pink -- I think there is an option in OS6 to make everything PINK. Lol. You will love the paid version of Beweather.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 12:25 PM
    man ive missed a lot of rambling today so far. As far as themes go i know im gonna get chewed out for this, but im not a huge fan of alazhams (sp?) themes. I appreciate all the hard work and def agree they are very nice impressive themes, but to me they are just a little to heavy. I like cleaner themes and since being able to run themes i have been switching between slate and foppa 20.
    Ive been running .466 now for about 48 hours and for me it seems a little snappier than .431. The browser is faster for sure, but beyond that there is not much of a difference. I do have the sms bug where you reboot it creates duplicates which is not a huge deal for me since i rarely reboot. On .431 i had a bug in my sms where every once in a while it would not send an sms until i reboot which is now gone in .466 so for me this is much better. As far as bbm i dont have the cursor either but this is not a huge deal because it shows up if i hit the enter key then im good to go. Overall not a huge difference but for me its a little better.
    ooooooooohhhh! your in trouble now homie!LOL you better RUN!!!!!

.(ps- its "al3azim")
    and ty for your take on the diff of .431 and .466 I think either way, there is a sms bug that some may have and some don't.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-09-11 at 12:37 PM.
    02-09-11 12:29 PM
    Pink -- I think there is an option in OS6 to make everything PINK.
    Thankfully it's an option!
    02-09-11 12:32 PM
    Pink -- I think there is an option in OS6 to make everything PINK. Lol. You will love the paid version of Beweather.

i just dwld my paid vers of BW about an hour ago, and i've got my pink icons all in place already TY.

and all pink for OS6 without a theme? hows that work?
    02-09-11 12:34 PM
    here is my screen shot with 1 of my new BW icons

02-09-11 12:42 PM
    man ive missed a lot of rambling today so far. As far as themes go i know im gonna get chewed out for this, but im not a huge fan of alazhams (sp?) themes. I appreciate all the hard work and def agree they are very nice impressive themes, but to me they are just a little to heavy. I like cleaner themes and since being able to run themes i have been switching between slate and foppa 20.
    Ive been running .466 now for about 48 hours and for me it seems a little snappier than .431. The browser is faster for sure, but beyond that there is not much of a difference. I do have the sms bug where you reboot it creates duplicates which is not a huge deal for me since i rarely reboot. On .431 i had a bug in my sms where every once in a while it would not send an sms until i reboot which is now gone in .466 so for me this is much better. As far as bbm i dont have the cursor either but this is not a huge deal because it shows up if i hit the enter key then im good to go. Overall not a huge difference but for me its a little better.
    ur right, you're gonna get chewed!!!
    I have tried Foppa before but they're too sparse for me. To each his own. I wanna run my entire phone from the main screen and QL...
    02-09-11 12:49 PM
    The Ramblin' Queen has put you on notice!
    The Ramblin' Queen has a soft heart... you all know that!
    Pink honey, I was only teasing you! Hope your eyes really are ok from the doc's visit. I know what trouble it can be not to be able to see properly. I wear glasses over my contacts!!!!

Only teasing you! We're a big dysfunctional family, remember?

Now, as for pcgizmo; I have a feeling he is going to see the inside of the dungeon FIRST before anyone else here!!!
    02-09-11 12:53 PM
    YEAH!!!! I'm all over it too!!!!!!!
    Yippeeee!! BeWeathers coming to a BB near me today as well!

Oh and Hamster, upgrading to OS6 was my first BB upgrade as well....no shrinkage done here. I never really thought shrinkage was a good thing, but then again I am thinking more along the lines of a Seinfeld episode!!

02-09-11 01:00 PM
    Pink honey, I was only teasing you! Hope your eyes really are ok from the doc's visit. I know what trouble it can be not to be able to see properly. I wear glasses over my contacts!!!!

Now, as for pcgizmo; I have a feeling he is going to see the inside of the dungeon FIRST before anyone else here!!!
    Don't threaten me with a good time, there Queenie!
    02-09-11 01:09 PM
    screenie looks good Jim!
    Hey Jim, Thanks for showing me it's 55 degrees warmer there than it is here today!

02-09-11 01:15 PM
    My BOLD look for wednesday. I like GREEN!
    Jim, you sly dog! Did you make this???
    I like it!!!!
    02-09-11 01:17 PM
    Don't threaten me with a good time, there Queenie!
    Is there whips and leather involved!

02-09-11 01:17 PM
    Is there whips and leather involved!

No just exile, and I get super-mouthy when I'm exiled.
    02-09-11 01:20 PM
    ur right, you're gonna get chewed!!!
    I have tried Foppa before but they're too sparse for me. To each his own. I wanna run my entire phone from the main screen and QL...
    +1, i'm with you on that.

i know you were kidding around, but it really did bother me that i overlooked a few posts i knew i had issues with my eyes, but i didnt think it was this bad! FYI-my hubby does the same, contacts with reading glasses.
    besides my eyes being shot, my mind/memory is as well! i booted up my desktop, and lookie lookie what icon is on the home screen os6 software. i tell ya, its getting bad!!! LOL well, on another note, at least i know where it is now
    02-09-11 01:21 PM
    Yippeeee!! BeWeathers coming to a BB near me today as well!

Oh and Hamster, upgrading to OS6 was my first BB upgrade as well....no shrinkage done here. I never really thought shrinkage was a good thing, but then again I am thinking more along the lines of a Seinfeld episode!!

Yes, grab it while it is 50% off...!! Lol! LMAO - that episode was hilarious and yes - shrinkage is not always good
    02-09-11 01:36 PM
    +1, i'm with you on that.

i know you were kidding around, but it really did bother me that i overlooked a few posts i knew i had issues with my eyes, but i didnt think it was this bad! FYI-my hubby does the same, contacts with reading glasses.
    besides my eyes being shot, my mind/memory is as well! i booted up my desktop, and lookie lookie what icon is on the home screen os6 software. i tell ya, its getting bad!!! LOL well, on another note, at least i know where it is now
    So now that you found it, are you going to join me???
    02-09-11 01:37 PM
    So now that you found it, are you going to join me???
    yes, the forecast of sunny with OS6 in P1nk's future is looking brighter! Idk if I'll wait till the w/end though cuz then I'll lose my nerve-LOL. I'll prob do it one day this week when all the kids are at school so I have peace and quiet that's a hard thing to get in my house with having more than 4 kids
    I actually was talking to my son at lunch today about it, so he wants to check out my device with 6 before he decides if he likes it to upgrade!

02-09-11 01:48 PM
    yes, the forecast of sunny with OS6 in P1nk's future is looking brighter! Idk if I'll wait till the w/end though cuz then I'll lose my nerve-LOL. I'll prob do it one day this week when all the kids are at school so I have peace and quiet that's a hard thing to get in my house with having more than 4 kids
    I actually was talking to my son at lunch today about it, so he wants to check out my device with 6 before he decides if he likes it to upgrade!

Wow, we're gonna have a Pink6 version now!!!!
    Yay!!! Don't be worried. Just go slowly and BREATHE. That's always what I forget to do!
    02-09-11 02:02 PM
    Congrats to pcgizmo for his 4000th post!!!!

On your way to being a g of g!!!!
    Nice going Paul!!!
    02-09-11 02:22 PM

Nice going Paul!!!
    Thanks, jaydee

quattromila
    02-09-11 02:24 PM

Nice going Paul!!!
    Yeah!!!
    Awesome. Just don't mess with the noobs.
    02-09-11 02:26 PM
    Yay!!! Don't be worried. Just go slowly and BREATHE. That's always what I forget to do!
    yes! Worried? Who's worried????.....ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! I'm sweatin bullets! lmao! Oh yea, I won't forget to breathe......I hope!

Nice going Paul!!!
    Thanks, jaydee

quattromila
    YaY for 4000!

02-09-11 02:28 PM

Hey, what do you know, P1nk is going 6. I was beginning to think the day would never come.

jaydee said it best, go slow and don't forget to breathe. The peace and quite should help.
    02-09-11 02:28 PM
    Yeah!!!
    Awesome. Just don't mess with the noobs.
    he's the King of Snark! He has to! LOL

02-09-11 02:29 PM

Nice going Paul!!!
    +1 on the congrats! Keep it man!
    02-09-11 02:29 PM
23,186 ... 422423424425426 ...