What is yalls favorite OS6 theme from ALZ3 ? If you had to pick just one ? I have 3 of them but like Newberry the best. Thanks to the Queen for telling me about his themes ! All hail the Queen !!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You are too funny!!!
    I happen to like Newberry the best as well. Although now that I am beta testing Dark Tril...I remember why I loved it so when I had it on OS5!!!
    Wait till he releases that one, B!!!!

You're gonna love it!!!!
    02-09-11 08:49 AM
    ooohhhh! Jaydee! I am going to scout that out! I use "lilly" and that's actually been my fav.
    I've been using it for 3wks now lol. That's long for me w/o changing or tweaking some sort of setting!
    Btw, question for anyone here-the VzW .431, does that have issues with the side conv keys NOT working? Or is that because people shrinking delete a file they shouldn't have. I can't live w/o my convie keys!
    Buford to answer your question, my flav of the moment is Dark Trilogy I'm lovin this one! It has the perfect functions for me

02-09-11 08:51 AM
    jaydee, as for the fonts for BW, wouldn't it be the same as creating a folder within the BW on your card and dropping it there like we do with BatEx. I would think its very similar

02-09-11 08:54 AM
    jaydee, as for the fonts for BW, wouldn't it be the same as creating a folder within the BW on your card and dropping it there like we do with BatEx. I would think its very similar

Well, no I don't think so. I mean I have a fonts folder on my card that I created BUT I use it to install fonts to the Fonts App program...how do they change fonts on the BW screen? Where in the program do you do that? That's what I'm confused about.....
    02-09-11 09:03 AM
    Hey Pink! Get out that charge card! Crackberry store has BeWeather 50% off today!!!
    02-09-11 09:20 AM
    I think I'm headed back to 431, it seems to be the best release of BB6 for 9650 so far. With 466 I find:

There's no cursor in BBM when scroll thru chats, kind of confusing.
    Boot time is now about 5 minutes as opposed to the 2-3 with 431.
    Text msgs in the inbox are duplicated upon reboot.

Not huge issues, more like annoyances if anything, but still, when 431 works and 466 is annoying..... why bother?
    i_hiker and jaydee5799 like this.
    02-09-11 09:21 AM
    I think I'm headed back to 431, it seems to be the best release of BB6 for 9650 so far. With 466 I find:

Not huge issues, more like annoyances if anything, but still, when 431 works and 466 is annoying..... why bother?
    Thanks for giving .466 a test run. Was thinking about giving it a go, but think I'll pass now.
    02-09-11 09:47 AM
    Hey Pink! Get out that charge card! Crackberry store has BeWeather 50% off today!!!
    YEAH!!!! I'm all over it too!!!!!!!
    02-09-11 09:48 AM
    Thanks for giving .466 a test run. Was thinking about giving it a go, but think I'll pass now.
    I agree. I will sit on 431 for now...
    02-09-11 09:50 AM
    I founf this glitch BBM, also happened under 431 as well:

the last line of text gets duplicated when sending/receiving a picture, not always though.
    02-09-11 09:52 AM
    What is yalls favorite OS6 theme from ALZ3 ? If you had to pick just one ? I have 3 of them but like Newberry the best. Thanks to the Queen for telling me about his themes ! All hail the Queen !!

Newberry. No, wait - Dark Trilogy. uhm...no xpress.

Seriously...I can't decide...they are all awesome. Though I must say Newberry does have the best function for my uses...
    02-09-11 09:53 AM

I wonder if the BBM cursor scroll problem is an OS issue or a BBM issue? Does the BBM cursor scroll work with the last version of BBM (v5.0.1.41 I think)?
    Last edited by Underway99; 02-09-11 at 11:00 AM. Reason: got the BBM version right
    02-09-11 09:57 AM
    I would rank Beweather right up there with Quicklaunch. Must have apps.

02-09-11 10:00 AM
    Hey Pink when are you gonna come to the dark side of OS6. I bet you have never been asked that question. LOL.

02-09-11 10:04 AM
    I wonder if the BBM cursor scroll problem is an OS issue or a BBM issue? Does the BBM cursor scroll work with the last version of BBM (v5.0.1.45 I think)?
    It worked with whatever version was included in 431 (5.0.1.41???)
    02-09-11 10:08 AM
    It worked with whatever version was included in 431 (5.0.1.41???)
    Yes .41 is the BBM version in 431.
    And the cursor worked in that one, correct!
    02-09-11 10:22 AM
    Well, no I don't think so. I mean I have a fonts folder on my card that I created BUT I use it to install fonts to the Fonts App program...how do they change fonts on the BW screen? Where in the program do you do that? That's what I'm confused about.....
    for the BW, i would think just like usb'ing for BatEx to add skins, that you would be able to usb and dig up the folder for BW and get into it and create a folder, then add the fonts. No? idk, havent done it. i'll try to check it out later & see what i can finagle.
    i'm all over that like white on rice girlfriend!

Paul, the bbm thing i saw people complaining about with this vers. its 5.0.1.46 as opposed to 5.0.1.41, which most of us have.

and the text msg thing, but that i've seen peeps with .431 complaining about also, so idk there.
    02-09-11 10:25 AM
    and the text msg thing, but that i've seen peeps with .431 complaining about also, so idk there.
    The text msg thing is new for me with 466. I'm not in the mood for rolling back right now, maybe tonight when I get done with work.
    02-09-11 10:27 AM
    YEAH!!!! I'm all over it too!!!!!!!
    you go girl!
    I founf this glitch BBM, also happened under 431 as well:

the last line of text gets duplicated when sending/receiving a picture, not always though.
    that is weird!
    Newberry. No, wait - Dark Trilogy. uhm...no xpress.

Seriously...I can't decide...they are all awesome. Though I must say Newberry does have the best function for my uses...
    LMAO! you are in deep with hook, line and SINKER!
    Hey Pink when are you gonna come to the dark side of OS6. I bet you have never been asked that question. LOL.

uuuuhhh, no, actually no one here have EVER asked me that before! LMAO!

but i am still wondering about the side convience key issue-do they or dont they function. ive seen people complaining.
    02-09-11 10:31 AM
    If nothing else BBM 5.0.1.46 is a good example of how a newer version causes new problems.....in typical RIM fashion
    02-09-11 10:33 AM
    The text msg thing is new for me with 466. I'm not in the mood for rolling back right now, maybe tonight when I get done with work.
    ok cool.

i have seen people complaining on 431 with that same issue.
    If nothing else BBM 5.0.1.46 is a good example of how a newer version causes new problems.....in typical RIM fashion
    hmmmm...

il stick with .41 - is that whats on os6.431?
    02-09-11 10:38 AM
    I believe so.
    02-09-11 10:39 AM
    :but i am still wondering about the side convience key issue-do they or dont they function. ive seen people complaining. [/COLOR][/B]
    They work.
    With some versions of leaks you couldn't delete VAD or the keys didn't work. But you can delete what you want from the 431 official and they DO work.
    People will complain about stuff they are too lazy to research, or ask for help.
    02-09-11 10:43 AM
    ok cool.

i have seen people complaining on 431 with that same issue.

hmmmm...

I posted the answer in post #10675.
    Yes 41 is on 431
    To check yours go to options and have a look. The newest BBM BEFORE OS466 was 41
    02-09-11 10:47 AM
    People will complain about stuff they are too lazy to research
    I'll second that emotion!!!!!
    02-09-11 10:50 AM
23,186 ... 420421422423424 ...