For all you theme hounds, Foppa21 is converting some of his OS5 themes over to BB6 also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 03:44 PM
    anybody else finding thumbnail? feeling noobish and clueless.

02-08-11 03:46 PM

Jim, did you open the browser and look in options? Choose thumbnail...I don't have 466 but Paul is using it. BBM him.
    02-08-11 03:50 PM
    For all you theme hounds, Foppa21 is converting some of his OS5 themes over to BB6 also.

Thanks. I got his Foppp20 but I really don't use anything but Al3azim's...especially since he will customize them for me.
    02-08-11 03:51 PM

On 466? Yeah I saw it but set it back to list view. Got used to it that way I guess. The choices for your startup page are now; list view, thumnail veiw, or home page

02-08-11 03:53 PM
    If you guys have been having that much of a problem with my font, why haven't you just asked me to not use it?

What I don't understand is why would it make your browser crash???

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-08-11 at 04:16 PM.
    02-08-11 04:14 PM
    Jim, I'm telling you that huge pink font is a killer on my browser too!

The hugeness of the font is adjustable. In the browser options, change the font size to 5.
    I wish changing the font size in the browser worked for the default font like it does for the custom ones.
    02-08-11 04:24 PM
    And I just saw on Twitter that 6.0.0.505 is now accessible to those that have been known to leak OSs.
    02-08-11 04:44 PM
    Jim, did you open the browser and look in options? Choose thumbnail...I don't have 466 but Paul is using it. BBM him.
    I found it, It was hiding in options Not sure how cool or not, got to check it out. Looks like visual bookmarks/history instead of the usual list. Different tho.
    02-08-11 05:16 PM
    And I just saw on Twitter that 6.0.0.505 is now accessible to those that have been known to leak OSs.
    Feast or famine, right?
    02-08-11 05:22 PM
    If you guys have been having that much of a problem with my font, why haven't you just asked me to not use it?

What I don't understand is why would it make your browser crash???
    It's not the font that makes it crash, it's the speed scrolling I do to get past it which tends to lock up my browser. Your on 5 so your not using text wrap, but when I use text wrap it makes the font on that part of the page bigger, which is great until you scroll into some big font then it is huge and viewable from the space shuttle. My sig, JayDee's sig and lots of others that are bigger font sizes do the same thing, but the sigs are fewer words and quicker to get thru. A long post is killer in text wrap mode when the font is over sized. Not complaining , just explaining. Pink, on the plus side when reading your posts I don't need text wrap or zooming,maybe everybody should use bigger font, then we'd have CB os-6browser issue solved. imo anyway
    02-08-11 05:25 PM
    Awesome! I'm all in, where is there a link?
    02-08-11 05:27 PM
    how to access thumbnail view?

I am using the 431 Hybrid and it is showing the Thumbnail view option.
    02-08-11 05:29 PM
    The hugeness of the font is adjustable. In the browser options, change the font size to 5.
    I wish changing the font size in the browser worked for the default font like it does for the custom ones.
    I've yet to see this change have any effect. And in text wrap it's one size, take it or leave it.

I am using the 431 Hybrid and it is showing the Thumbnail view option.
    I think it's been there as an option all along in most of the 6's if not all. I remember seeing it in 431 also and just never tried it then forgot how to find it. Kind of meh anyway.
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-08-11 at 05:32 PM.
    02-08-11 05:29 PM
    OK boys and girls:

Dark Trilogy6 by Al3azim in beta!!!!

WooHoo!
    02-08-11 05:37 PM
    OK boys and girls:

WooHoo!
    WoW! A rose by any other name, blah,blah. I forget the rest. Sweet and a theme fit for a queen. Perhaps it be a royal red rose
    02-08-11 05:41 PM
    OK boys and girls:

WooHoo!
    Beautiful!!! Love it.

Would you mind sharing the battery ex skin? I have a rose wp that it would go awesome with. Yes you have created a monster
    02-08-11 06:04 PM
    I've yet to see this change have any effect. And in text wrap it's one size, take it or leave it.
    Oh okay. I just use the wap site and squint rather than zooming. That is likely the difference.
    02-08-11 06:37 PM
    It's not the font that makes it crash, it's the speed scrolling I do to get past it which tends to lock up my browser. Your on 5 so your not using text wrap, but when I use text wrap it makes the font on that part of the page bigger, which is great until you scroll into some big font then it is huge and viewable from the space shuttle. My sig, JayDee's sig and lots of others that are bigger font sizes do the same thing, but the sigs are fewer words and quicker to get thru. A long post is killer in text wrap mode when the font is over sized. Not complaining , just explaining. Pink, on the plus side when reading your posts I don't need text wrap or zooming,maybe everybody should use bigger font, then we'd have CB os-6browser issue solved. imo anyway
    i outta issue you a ticket for speeding past my posts buster!!

you do have a valid point about the size of the font i posted in. it helped me on my browser as well, when everyone elses font was really small, i was able to read mine with ease. I use a size 4 when posting. this post is in a size 2.
    Would you mind sharing the battery ex skin? I have a rose wp that it would go awesome with. Yes you have created a monster
    Hamster between yesterday and today, i've loaded 20 skins already from the BattEx thread and i'm only on page 53 lmao!! I know what you mean!
    i guess no one saw my post a page or so back with all the leaked OS talk going on, that i asked about the sheet/slide/docs to go crap about deleting them and if i ever want to i can reload using Bbsak-is this correct? I just want to be sure before i delete if someone can confirm for me.

and the BatteryEx app-does it have its own back up? i thought i did a backup to my card on Sunday, but idk if i'm confusing it with something else. my memory is terrible i looked in the app and couldnt find it, so i'm guessing thats a NO.
    PS-btw, rest assure Ramblers', i'll be finding a diff color to post in so everyones eyes won't bleed anymore lmao! i think i've found a color i could be happy with, along the line of a pink shade
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-08-11 at 07:53 PM.
    02-08-11 07:46 PM
    i guess no one saw my post a page or so back with all the leaked OS talk going on, that i asked about the sheet/slide/docs to go crap about deleting them and if i ever want to i can reload using Bbsak-is this correct? I just want to be sure before i delete if someone can confirm for me.

and the BatteryEx app-does it have its own back up? i thought i did a backup to my card on Sunday, but idk if i'm confusing it with something else. my memory is terrible i looked in the app and couldnt find it, so i'm guessing thats a NO.
    No Docs to Go can be re-added through Apploader I believe since it is part of the OS...if I'm wrong one of the guys will correct me. But yes, you can always get back something if you delete it. So blow it away if you don't use it.

As for BattEx it does NOT have it's own backup. You would just re-install the app. However, when you delete the app, the skins still stay on your card in the proper directory so you are never really rid of them.
    02-08-11 08:04 PM
    No Docs to Go can be re-added through Apploader I believe since it is part of the OS...if I'm wrong one of the guys will correct me. But yes, you can always get back something if you delete it. So blow it away if you don't use it.

As for BattEx it does NOT have it's own backup. You would just re-install the app. However, when you delete the app, the skins still stay on your card in the proper directory so you are never really rid of them.
    ok, great i'm gonna get rid of the "docs to go" set. i don't foresee myself using it ever, but, one never knows.

As for BattEx, idk wth i was thinking i backed up the other day. i'm not kidding when i say my memory is bad. lol. i wouldn't be deleting it for any reason, & i'm fine with the skins on the card until i deleted them. i just dwld more and i havent even begun to tackle getting the paid versh of BW and icons for that!

ty for clearing this up for me jaydee. i really dont know where my head is sometimes!
    02-08-11 08:27 PM
    Pink, Font size is better. I can't see it from outer space anymore. Thanks

02-08-11 08:30 PM
    +1 Lovin' the new font. And thanks for not giving me a speeding ticket officer Pink
    02-08-11 08:39 PM

+1 Lovin' the new font. And thanks for not giving me a speeding ticket officer Pink
    well, you guys, why didn't you mention something to me sooner! I would've understood I actually thought it was helping because the font was larger & I knew you guys/gals had issues with microscopic font on OS6, so I honestly didn't see the harm. So, my bad - i really was just trying to help

Well, none the less-everyone is happy now

I still haven't decided on a color yet tho I used this one because I knew it wasn't so neon.

02-08-11 09:19 PM
    btw, I ditched the "docs to go" set and my files went from 311 to 314! WoW! I didn't think I was gonna gain that much! .

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-08-11 at 09:45 PM.
    02-08-11 09:24 PM
23,186 ... 418419420421422 ...