Jaydee, I just noticed your new status. I like it!.....My Ramblin' Queen!! You now have a permanent spot on the Dr. Prince Show. (even when you're not the subject) hahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

OoOoOoOoO!! I'm on wap & can't see this right now, I'll have to check it out later from my laptop!

JayDee IS the Ramblin' Queen. Don't know what strings got pulled to get that up there but how appropriate! You rock Ramblin' Queen. Big congrats on your (now) "official moniker.
    Thank you guys and gal!!!!
    I figured since Bob named me, it was an appropriate title. Just an FYI Jim, when you hit the Genius of Geniuses level (5000 posts), you can request your own forums title. So I wrote to Adam Zeis and asked him for this title and he approved it today! Yay!
    02-07-11 03:16 PM
    I just saw the 6.0 is a disaster thread. Wow, the noobies are getting extremely weird around here. Un-******-believable.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 02-15-11 at 05:32 PM.
    02-07-11 03:26 PM
    I just saw the 6.0 is a disatester thread. Wow, the noobies are getting extremely weird around here. Un-******-believable.
    Yes Paul. I read it this am and I had all I could do to ignore it and surf somewhere else. They are starting to get really mouthy, some of these noobs. And loco en la cabeza, too!!!!
    02-07-11 03:32 PM
    Jaydee, I just noticed your new status. I like it!.....My Ramblin' Queen!! You now have a permanent spot on the Dr. Prince Show. (even when you're not the subject) hahaha

We have Royalty amongst us folks...here's to the Queen! A round of guns and tonics!
    02-07-11 03:44 PM
    We have Royalty amongst us folks...here's to the Queen! A round of guns and tonics!
    LOL!!! A good idea. I think I might!
    On another note Hamster...don't you have OS6 yet???
    02-07-11 03:46 PM
    hey essex threaders just a heads up. 6.0.466 just leaked for our babies, go grab it!
    Leaked: BlackBerry Bold 9650 OS 6.0.0.466 � N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    02-07-11 03:47 PM

OS6? what is that? It's a disaster, or didn't you hear???!!!
    J/K ----I'll get there. First, P1nk, then me!!!
    02-07-11 03:53 PM
    Yes Paul. I read it this am and I had all I could do to ignore it and surf somewhere else. They are starting to get really mouthy, some of these noobs. And loco en la cabeza, too!!!!
    I read that crap and just kept moving. Trolls!

02-07-11 03:54 PM
    lmao! Or just "testa dura" as well jaydee

02-07-11 03:56 PM
    hey essex threaders just a heads up. 6.0.466 just leaked for our babies, go grab it!
    Leaked: BlackBerry Bold 9650 OS 6.0.0.466 � N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    Thanks for the heads up, RR!!!!
    Have you installed it yet?
    I gotta read a bit and see what the reactions are...
    I'm downloading it now, tho so I have a copy.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-07-11 at 04:00 PM.
    02-07-11 03:57 PM
    OS6? what is that? It's a disaster, or didn't you hear???!!!
    J/K ----I'll get there. First, P1nk, then me!!!
    If you follow Pink you'll never see BB 6!

02-07-11 03:57 PM

hey! Prince! I'll get there......someday. Lol
    I'm seriously just happy living on 5 right now.

02-07-11 03:58 PM

Ya hear that P1nk???!!!! C'mon, girl! HAHA.
    02-07-11 04:00 PM
    Ya hear that P1nk???!!!! C'mon, girl! HAHA.
    lol, see my post above
    Hamster, don't wait on me, seriously you can load up and let me know what's the deal! lol!

02-07-11 04:02 PM
    lol, see my post above
    Hamster, don't wait on me, seriously you can load up and let me know what's the deal! lol!

Lol! You're not really holding me back - I'm holding me back I like 5, it's all I've ever known - haha. But....I am getting the itch now that all the themes are out!
    Besides, I need to keep you company, no?
    02-07-11 04:07 PM
    Listen to you! Talking about OS6 like a pro that's run it since the first leak. As I recall, it wasn't all that long ago that we were dragging YOU kicking and screaming to OS6, very similar to how you're cajoling Hamster and P1nk right now. "MY THEMES! MY THEMES! I WON'T GO WITHOUT MY THEMES!"

I guess that copious quantities of gun helped...
    Last edited by Underway99; 02-07-11 at 04:19 PM.
    02-07-11 04:17 PM
    Lol! You're not really holding me back - I'm holding me back I like 5, it's all I've ever known - haha. But....I am getting the itch now that all the themes are out!
    Besides, I need to keep you company, no?
    I know I'm not holding you back! LOL I actually like 5 myself that's why I won't go yet.
    sure I can use the Os5 company!
    My main gripe about NOT going to Os6 is no column view and I don't like Bolt. I've tried using it, I couldn't go more than a couple of hours on it before I gave up & went back to the native browser. So I'll wait it out

02-07-11 04:40 PM
    Listen to you! Talking about OS6 like a pro that's run it since the first leak. As I recall, it wasn't all that long ago that we were dragging YOU kicking and screaming to OS6, very similar to how you're cajoling Hamster and P1nk right now. "MY THEMES! MY THEMES! I WON'T GO WITHOUT MY THEMES!"

Hey! I've been running OS6 since 280 (Early November). I only missed the first leak. And even if I joined late; I certainly learned enough about it now, didn't I????

Besides, as the QUEEN, I reserve the right to question subjects. LMAO!!!!
    02-07-11 04:42 PM

jaydee!?!?! The queen!?!? the ramblin queen!?!?! is this true, you didn't go without a fight? If my eyes don't deceive me of what I just read! LOL

02-07-11 04:45 PM
    Apologies, m'Lady. I don't right know what came over me...

Wow! That tiara is adjustable, right?
    02-07-11 04:48 PM
    Hey! I've been running OS6 since 280 (Early November). I only missed the first leak. And even if I joined late; I certainly learned enough about it now, didn't I????

Wow, A little Ramblin' Queen smackdown!!

02-07-11 04:58 PM

LMAO!!! wow, the queen has spoken
    02-07-11 05:19 PM

Wow, A little Ramblin' Queen smackdown!!

Are you trying to tell me my new title is going to my head? LOL
    I'll behave from now on...maybe!

But remember: women who behave rarely make history!
    And YES Pink! I did NOT want to leave OS5 and my themes....no way, no how!!!

But I listened to Dr Prince and the guys and they talked me into it, saying I could always go back. Well, I never did go back...
    02-07-11 05:19 PM
    Doc, I need some help. 431 runs perfect for me but theres a new one out that might be better. Its new and shiny and unofficial, just like 431 was back a few days ago. I would have to reregister all my apps and it would kill my meterberry battery hogging test. I shouldnt load it up, but it just might be better.
    If anyone needs me, I'll be the one in the corner rocking and muttering.
    02-07-11 05:20 PM
    I know I'm not holding you back! LOL I actually like 5 myself that's why I won't go yet.
    sure I can use the Os5 company!
    My main gripe about NOT going to Os6 is no column view and I don't like Bolt. I've tried using it, I couldn't go more than a couple of hours on it before I gave up & went back to the native browser. So I'll wait it out

I agree about Bolt - I don't care for it myself! Wait for it - the Queen will tell us otherwise...
    02-07-11 05:21 PM
23,186 ... 413414415416417 ...