+1 to your hubby, I use the same comment all the time. The other think is that if I'm not wearing my HAs she starts screaming, then I know she is talking to me since she doesn't scream at herself or Sadie (dog). Sometimes being deaf has it's advantages...
    LMAO!!! This is just hysterical! Men.....you guys have a way of cracking us women up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 01:44 PM
    I'm sorry -- I should have made it more clear for some of you
    I have three canine hunting companions (AKA dogs) and their names are Daisy, Luke and Bo. My Daisy is a yellow lab and I would have to agree Daisy Duke was far from being called a dog!

**P.S. Hope I didn't put too much sarcasm in this post!**
    oh gosh the days when alll the boys were gaga over Daisy Duke! Actually, them good'ol Duke weren't hard on the eyes either I really did love that show when I was a kid!

02-04-11 01:46 PM
    LMAO!!! This is just hysterical! Men.....you guys have a way of cracking us women up!

My hubby says the opposite...he thinks I don't talk to him enough! Complains that I'm either on my BB or on here at CB Imagine!
    02-04-11 02:20 PM
    ok jaydee, don't raise he!!, I saw this on DayDeal.com and ABSOLUTELY HAD TO HAVE IT! Besides, Val's Day is right around the corner and thought this would be totally primo on my Beck!

02-04-11 02:59 PM

Lookey!!!!
    Xpress6 on my OS6...in beta
    02-04-11 03:03 PM
    ohhhhh you fancy huh! you go girl!

02-04-11 03:17 PM
    Man Jim, I'm not touching that one with a 10' pole. I do understand "Xs" though as I had one for a number of years; sadly for my kids, she passed away a while ago. I think they liked her much bettter than me?????
    Interestingly enough, we had a wonderful honeymoon and at the end she looks at me and says, " I hope you realize that the honeymoons over." My first clue something was perhaps slightly amiss. At the time and for days and months after life became he*!! but it's all good now, that was quite a good lesson for me and I just LMAO now when I think about it. Is Dr. Prince in?
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-04-11 at 03:43 PM.
    02-04-11 03:40 PM

Lookey!!!!
    I think I'm digging that one. I likey! (Note the old geezer using contemprary vocabulary)
    02-04-11 03:51 PM
    Lookey!!!!
    Show off.

Doesn't it always work like this? Someone makes 5000 posts and they change into someone else. It seems like you never really knew them after all.
    02-04-11 04:17 PM
    Show off.

Doesn't it always work like this? Someone makes 5000 posts and they change into someone else. It seems like you never really knew them after all.
    Now, now, I'm sacrificing my bb so you won't have to...
    02-04-11 04:29 PM
    Interestingly enough, we had a wonderful honeymoon and at the end she looks at me and says, " I hope you realize that the honeymoons over." My first clue something was perhaps slightly amiss. At the time and for days and months after life became he*!! but it's all good now, that was quite a good lesson for me and I just LMAO now when I think about it. Is Dr. Prince in?
    Jim, I think Dr. Prince may need to call in Oprah and some other reinforcements for this segment!
    Glad you found happiness after all that! Oh and in MY house, my husband is the cat whisperer. LMAO
    02-04-11 04:30 PM
    Oh and in MY house, my husband is the cat whisperer.
    Thanks, Then you must be the bold whisperer, "pssst, I give you fancy bling, themes and everything, please tell me where your memory leaks are". ROFL!
    Seriously tho JayDee, you must be getting closer to your stairway to theme heaven. New ones aplenty and keep em comin'!

EDIT: on another topic, has anyone been experiencing much browser crash? It seems the higher the os the more it happens. Not doing it toooo much yet, just curious if anyone else is experiencing.
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-04-11 at 05:35 PM.
    02-04-11 04:59 PM
    WTH is going on? My Baby Bold has been up 5d 5h 5m and has lost 25.7MB. I have never had memory leaks until I installed themes on my Baby. I sure hope that this is caused by the buggy beta TB.

I've got Duece runing now, don't like it as much as Newberry; however, I'm waiting for either Dark Trilogy (my fav in the OS5 days) or the new Express that JayDee is bataing. I would be excited to get DT back. Matter of fact, I'm headed to the theme forum to see if it is there.
    02-04-11 06:38 PM
    Got another one for you guys. I had occasion to take a pic with my Bold today, wife and Sadie (dog) in the snow on our driveway. I have not taken a pic recently so didn't realize I had a problem. See the pic below, anyone have any idea why my pics are coming out like this? I checked settings and could find nothing that seemed to explain it.
    02-04-11 07:06 PM
    Got another one for you guys. I had occasion to take a pic with my Bold today, wife and Sadie (dog) in the snow on our driveway. I have not taken a pic recently so didn't realize I had a problem. See the pic below, anyone have any idea why my pics are coming out like this? I checked settings and could find nothing that seemed to explain it.
    Bob, haven't seen this happen. Haven't read about it either.
    Now let's start with the physical layer. At the back of your phone, can you feel if the camera is tight in place? Its not loose, is it? maybe try pressing the lens down and see if it's seated correctly.

Take a pic again. Did that help?

If not, we have to consider the OS or the theme? I dunno.
    We will eliminate one at a time.

PS The memory loss I will not comment on right now. One catastrophe at a time please.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-04-11 at 07:17 PM.
    02-04-11 07:10 PM
    Jim, no browser issues on Os5. Are you thinking this is an Os6 issue maybe?
    Bob, I'm running DT and I LOVE IT TOO! It is my fav as well
    And holy snikeeees! 25MB! That's a lot to lose! Sheesh!

02-04-11 07:10 PM
    Now, now, I'm sacrificing my bb so you won't have to...
    You've done that for US?
    02-04-11 07:11 PM
    I can't see the pix you posted on wap, but I see jaydee has a few good suggestions to start trouble shooting.

02-04-11 07:13 PM
    Jim, I think Dr. Prince may need to call in Oprah and some other reinforcements for this segment!
    Glad you found happiness after all that! Oh and in MY house, my husband is the cat whisperer. LMAO
    I see another Dr. Prince show coming up. I think I need Oprah and Dr. Phil to deal with this.

02-04-11 07:34 PM
    Bob, don't worry about the memory loss. I am down 19.8MB in 2 hours.
    It will stabilize around -33 or 35 by tomorrow am...about 18 hours.
    Yours is great for a 5 day total.
    02-04-11 07:36 PM
    Thanks, Then you must be the bold whisperer, "pssst, I give you fancy bling, themes and everything, please tell me where your memory leaks are". ROFL!
    Seriously tho JayDee, you must be getting closer to your stairway to theme heaven. New ones aplenty and keep em comin'!

EDIT: on another topic, has anyone been experiencing much browser crash? It seems the higher the os the more it happens. Not doing it toooo much yet, just curious if anyone else is experiencing.
    Jim, My browser has never crashed.

02-04-11 07:37 PM
    I've seen that once, in the 8900 forum I think. It was a hardware problem that time but it's still worth doing some software stuff on your own before taking it in for replacement.
    02-04-11 08:08 PM
    Wow. What's happening here?
    Bob with memory loss on his Baby Bold?
    Jim with browser crash?
    A faulty camera?

OMG...what's going on?
    02-04-11 08:32 PM
    Bob, haven't seen this happen. Haven't read about it either.
    Now let's start with the physical layer. At the back of your phone, can you feel if the camera is tight in place? Its not loose, is it? maybe try pressing the lens down and see if it's seated correctly.

Take a pic again. Did that help?

If not, we have to consider the OS or the theme? I dunno.
    We will eliminate one at a time.

PS The memory loss I will not comment on right now. One catastrophe at a time please.
    Thanks for the suggestiongs.

Done all that, even changed theme back to the GI issue theme and still get same results. This tell me that it is an OS related issue. I probably need to wipe and reinstall, which I have been planning on doing to install the hybrid that Jim has been touting. Just been very busy and will be for the next week or more. I'll try and make time to do the wipe/install as I would like to have the camera for next weekend for a Spiritual retreat type event that I will be serving on.
    02-04-11 08:42 PM
    Bob, that is one weird camera picture. So it's constant then? No change from pic to pic? I believe I recall you saying you rarely used the cam? If so then could this have been an issue all along and you not known it? The hybrid I'm using with the 448/450 files and the 6.1 patch included is the sweetest so far for me. Just a thought, but hopefully maybe a wipe and install will fix it for you no matter which os you choose. We all hate it when things get fubar'd
    My browser crash issue strangely enough seems to only be on CB so far. I'm going to pay closer attention but it always happens when i try to go to fast with it and CB is the frustrating-est site to make me impatient and want to go fast as we all know how the oem browser plays with CB. Nothing I can't live with as I have no intention of reverting to any lesser os I've already been on.
    Regarding the memory loss, why is it everybody seems to want to see how far they can go before a reboot? Just sayin' but , I did it that way when I first got my bold and found issues would crop up. I then started rebooting every morning just to give me and the bold a fresh outlook on the day. I've never had much of any issue doing it this way and by the end of 24 hours I've typically dropped maybe .5 > 1mb. I never thought it a good thing to see how far I could go before a boot. Keep us posted on the camera issue Bob.

WTH is going on? My Baby Bold has been up 5d 5h 5m and has lost 25.7MB. I have never had memory leaks until I installed themes on my Baby. I sure hope that this is caused by the buggy beta TB.
    I'm using the TB beta and as I mentioned no mem leaks , but I reboot daily.
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-04-11 at 10:07 PM.
    02-04-11 09:58 PM
23,186 ... 408409410411412 ...