Thanks Hamster! Last night an imbecile called me Grandma. I wanted to go medieval on his/her back side but figured they were a 6th grader and it wouldn't be a fair fight.
    LMAO!!!!
    I am sorry, a fair fight for who?
    It might have been fun to see for about a minute.
    02-04-11 07:15 AM
    Pink, thanks for the idea... unfortunately this is one of those moments where 5 greatly differs from 6 and I feel like grabbing a Gun and Tonic first thing in the morning (then again I normally do anyway). I cannot find this option in 6 no matter where I seem to look.
    ohh man, I'm sorry. I can't believe how different the 2 OS's really are! Its like going from living in California to Japan, sounds like at least lol. This is another reason I'm really not ready to cross the line. I get confused at times trying to learn new things when it comes to technical stuff. So this is why I wait

I hope you figure it out though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 07:19 AM
    Oh, it is only one little hiccup I have come across, it is well worth the switch... come over to the Dark Pink side of OS's and see the light
    02-04-11 07:23 AM
    Jaydee I know how much you love purple, I have this wp & I wanted to share with you! of course anyone else is welcome to it as well!

jaydee5799 and hamsterwheel like this.
    02-04-11 07:59 AM
    Oh, it is only one little hiccup I have come across, it is well worth the switch... come over to the Dark Pink side of OS's and see the light
    maybe. i'll know when i'm ready.
    02-04-11 08:01 AM
    Jaydee I know how much you love purple, I have this wp & I wanted to share with you! of course anyone else is welcome to it as well!

Just another theme I am awaiting for to be converted...
    02-04-11 08:30 AM
    Jimi, trust me I'm not trying to rub this in your face at all...I LOVE this Dark Tril theme! I think more than Newberry . Lol. I haven't even switched to any of the others I have because I really really like this one! I have everything set just the way I need/want that I don't want to go thru setting up one of the others at this point! At least, not yet

02-04-11 08:42 AM
    Jimi, trust me I'm not trying to rub this in your face at all...I LOVE this Dark Tril theme! I think more than Newberry . Lol. I haven't even switched to any of the others I have because I really really like this one! I have everything set just the way I need/want that I don't want to go thru setting up one of the others at this point! At least, not yet

Dark Tril was da bomb when it came out! We were all gaga over it! And still are! I love it!!!

But Jimi and I want all the Al3azim themes converted!!!
    By the time he converts them all and I donate for them all, he will be a rich man! LOL

Oh and Pink.....
    Thanks for the purple wallie!!
    02-04-11 08:46 AM
    Dark Tril was da bomb when it came out! We were all gaga over it! And still are! I love it!!!

But Jimi and I want all the Al3azim themes converted!!!
    By the time he converts them all and I donate for them all, he will be a rich man! LOL

Oh and Pink.....
    Thanks for the purple wallie!!
    lol! I know he's gettin paper from me! LOL
    Yw for the wallie!

02-04-11 09:04 AM
    da bomb
    Good Lord, and you're a teacher????? English, please?????
    02-04-11 09:21 AM
    now if we were in school and jaydee was talkin out loud about the themes being"da bomb" there'd be mass chaos and evacuations going down! Just for the word bomb being mentioned, at least that's how it is here.

One kid in hs almost got suspended for talking about showing off "his guns", slang for his upper arm mass. (Muscle) this is what it has come to these days.

02-04-11 10:25 AM
    Does anybody speak english around here anymore ?

02-04-11 10:35 AM

LOL! But at the same time, I do understand what you mean.

Ill be the first to admit I throw some slang words around, sometimes it just comes out.

02-04-11 10:45 AM

It's more fun this way, doncha think?
    02-04-11 10:45 AM

Word. What's the 411, Miss?
    Can you understand that?
    I get "axed" that all day by the high school kids.
    LOL
    02-04-11 10:51 AM
    My wife talks to cars. And they talk back. My cars don't like her. They've told her so.
    Yup, understand. Mine talks to the dog, herself and me, I have no idea who she is talking to at any point in time. She talks to her car also, not sure what the car tells her though; I'm ain't goin' there....
    02-04-11 12:01 PM
    I would say definitly yes as it is just a flat out awesome and very functional app. With everything it does you can still launch things other ways. I have uni search disabled as I prefer all my shortcut keys as they are, So lets say I launch Be weather by pressing "W", then I launch Q/L by pressing "space" (or any key you set it for) I can now also have the "W" key set for a Q/L launch item. So my "W" key now serves a dual purpose, launching the weather app and any other app I choose via Q/L.
    Geez, it's only $5 and frequently on sale. Try it you'll like it, "He likes it", Hey Mikey!"
    F2, as long as you've been around here I'm really amazed you don't have Q/L yet.
    Rather than use my keyboard keys for shortcuts, mine are programed for speeddial. QL handles my shortcuts very nicely, thank you very much...
    02-04-11 12:06 PM
    Yup, understand. Mine talks to the dog, herself and me, I have no idea who she is talking to at any point in time. She talks to her car also, not sure what the car tells her though; I'm ain't goin' there....
    My "X" talked to the cat more than me. I'm guessing she liked it to the point of inviting even more conversationalists into the house. 13 cats total. The sixth therapist suggested she had a cat addiction. I said "YA THINK"! Brilliant therapist. Did I mention she's my "X"?
    02-04-11 12:08 PM
    I'm lmao at this!!! My husband sometimes doesn't answer because of this reason! He'll say "how the heck am I suppose to know you were talking to me! Half the time your talking to the dog!" lmao!! You guys must all congrigate and plan these answers out

02-04-11 12:09 PM
    I have to say that I am really thankful for you kooky guys...my Rambling friends!

Some jackass cross-posted the same "I'm leaving Blackberry for iPhone" nonsense in three different threads and when I called them on it, the person called me "grandma" like it was some sort of insult. HAHA. I only hope in the next 10 years I can become a grandma. Just goes to show you the kind of morons who frequent these forums sometimes; how immature and stupid people are in general and how lucky we all are to here to have somehow become friends in spite of it all.

Have to say as I turn from 4999 posts to 5000 and a new chapter at cb.com that I can't imagine me without the great friends I have met here in Ramblings.

You guys are the best! I hope you all enjoy the time we spend together, too. Learning our phones, buying apps, upgrading our OSes and hounding each other about every little thing possible (all in good fun) makes for quite an enjoyable day (and night, Dr. Prince!).

I have to keep this on topic, so I will ask a berry serious question:
    do we have any themes for the 9650 on OS6 yet?

5000 posts
    Congratulations on you 5k posts, that is awesome.

After reading your post (snif, snif) I must say that I have enjoyed our group a lot as well. Great place to learn about our BBs and enjoy a great friendship with all of you guys.
    02-04-11 12:14 PM
    Word. What's the 411, Miss?
    Can you understand that?
    I get "axed" that all day by the high school kids.
    LOL
    My answer to the kids would be "keep that up you will will need 911".
    With my little Dillinger of Guns on my arms... LOL
    02-04-11 12:18 PM

+100 - I keep having to try and fiure out these new words from the context they are used in. aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!
    02-04-11 12:39 PM
    My "X" talked to the cat more than me. I'm guessing she liked it to the point of inviting even more conversationalists into the house. 13 cats total. The sixth therapist suggested she had a cat addiction. I said "YA THINK"! Brilliant therapist. Did I mention she's my "X"?
    Man Jim, I'm not touching that one with a 10' pole. I do understand "Xs" though as I had one for a number of years; sadly for my kids, she passed away a while ago. I think they liked her much bettter than me?????
    02-04-11 12:44 PM
    I'm lmao at this!!! My husband sometimes doesn't answer because of this reason! He'll say "how the heck am I suppose to know you were talking to me! Half the time your talking to the dog!" lmao!! You guys must all congrigate and plan these answers out

+1 to your hubby, I use the same comment all the time. The other think is that if I'm not wearing my HAs she starts screaming, then I know she is talking to me since she doesn't scream at herself or Sadie (dog). Sometimes being deaf has it's advantages...
    02-04-11 12:46 PM
    You got that one right. Long long way from a dog!
    I'm sorry -- I should have made it more clear for some of you
    I have three canine hunting companions (AKA dogs) and their names are Daisy, Luke and Bo. My Daisy is a yellow lab and I would have to agree Daisy Duke was far from being called a dog!

**P.S. Hope I didn't put too much sarcasm in this post!**
    02-04-11 12:59 PM
23,186 ... 407408409410411 ...