I have to say that I am really thankful for you kooky guys...my Rambling friends!

Some jackass cross-posted the same "I'm leaving Blackberry for iPhone" nonsense in three different threads and when I called them on it, the person called me "grandma" like it was some sort of insult. HAHA. I only hope in the next 10 years I can become a grandma. Just goes to show you the kind of morons who frequent these forums sometimes; how immature and stupid people are in general and how lucky we all are to here to have somehow become friends in spite of it all.

Have to say as I turn from 4999 posts to 5000 and a new chapter at cb.com that I can't imagine me without the great friends I have met here in Ramblings.

You guys are the best! I hope you all enjoy the time we spend together, too. Learning our phones, buying apps, upgrading our OSes and hounding each other about every little thing possible (all in good fun) makes for quite an enjoyable day (and night, Dr. Prince!).

I have to keep this on topic, so I will ask a berry serious question:
    do we have any themes for the 9650 on OS6 yet?

5000 posts
    now your crown is 5000 posts stronger! congrats!

we have lots of fun here and I'm happy i've become part of the little suare! you guys are loads of fun!

and wouldn't ya know, BB App World is having load of issues today, and i receive an email for an update lmao! hmmmm......i wonder why!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-03-11 at 08:42 PM.
    02-03-11 08:38 PM
    Congrats JayDee on the new title. It is deserved imho. Just keep on keepin' on "ramblin'"
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-03-11 at 08:45 PM.
    02-03-11 08:41 PM
    Congrats Jaydee, Wow 5000 posts!! You've always been a Genius of Geniuses in my book. I'm proud to have you as a friend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 08:52 PM
    Congrats on 5000... that is a lot of Rambling.

Congrats on the G of G Jaydee!
    Dynomite JayDee! GoG membership has moved up a notch.
    [SIZE=4]now your crown is 5000 posts stronger! congrats!

Congrats JayDee on the new title. It is deserved imho. Just keep on keepin' on "ramblin'"
    Congrats Jaydee, Wow 5000 posts!! You've always been a Genius of Geniuses in my book. I'm proud to have you as a friend.

Wow guys, you're making me CRY!!!!
    Thanks for all the kind words!

Onward and upward to 20k for this thread!
    02-03-11 09:09 PM
    Congratulations, JayDee. 5000 is a lot of posts.

Gonna stay with G of G?
    02-03-11 09:12 PM

Gonna stay with G of G?
    Thanks Underway, but no. I got something else in mind...
    02-03-11 09:25 PM
    Congrats Jaydee on the 5000... What's next to accomplish, creating themes
    If you do, wait for a good version of TB6 because this one will drive you nuts with its bugs
    02-03-11 09:32 PM
    O.K. I so guess I confuse easily(age thing). You DO have Q/L, it's os- 6 you don't have?
    Is there an OS 6? Oh, maybe I should ask, an OS 6 with a readable browser?

And as I was typing - the 3rd launcher was Intellilaunch. Actually, it sounds like this Uni Search. You could start typing letters in the app name (including its second name "Ma" for Aces Mahjong) and it would find it. Then it would move things up the list if you searched for it again - learning your popular apps.
    02-03-11 09:34 PM
    Yes, QL provides a number of other uses besides launching apps. However nice universal search is, I still prefer QL to launch apps and I can make a quick list of app titles THAT I CAN READ.
    Can't fault that as I just wrote something about reading and a particular browser.

So snow or cold or both? I lived in Chicago for 3 years and it really only snowed once more than a few inches. I skied to my girlfriend's home. It also only got below zero one time. I would escape its humidity in summer.
    02-03-11 09:36 PM
    Congrats on 5000... that is a lot of Rambling.
    Yeah, mostly RAMBLING but a bit of RAVING!
    02-03-11 09:38 PM
    CONGRATULATIONS, JayDee.
    02-03-11 09:41 PM
    OK, I had posted this question over at the BB6 board and got over 106 looks and no takers. Please tell me someone hear can answer this one, it has been driving me nuts.

"Where would I find the option to change in the menus selections from long or to short. The short normally removes some of selections on the menu list for each app. I had seen this on OS5 and I believe I had seen this once when setting up OS6, though I can not be sure. But for the life of me I can not find it any where in OS6 now."

Thanks.
    02-03-11 11:52 PM
    jimi I know OS5 is diff than 6, so idk if this will help you. Go to Option and screen/keyboard and then scroll to last option to set the menu short or full is there. I'm hoping thatll be the same for you on OS6. If its not I'm sorry. I'm sure someone else will chime in later then

02-04-11 06:20 AM

Gonna stay with G of G?
    Congrats Jaydee on the 5000... What's next to accomplish, creating themes
    If you do, wait for a good version of TB6 because this one will drive you nuts with its bugs
    Yeah, mostly RAMBLING but a bit of RAVING!
    CONGRATULATIONS, JayDee.
    Thanks guys! F2, you're right...a LOT of raving!!

@Al3azim- noooooooooo! I will leave the themes to YOU!!! Bugs and all, I still can't do without your themes as they are the only ones I run!!!! PS Where's Xpress?

Underway, I asked for suggestions for my new coronation title earlier. I have one in mind now. Unless someone can suggest a better one...
    PG rated, of course!
    02-04-11 06:26 AM
    Jaydee...Congrats on the new title! From my first posts as a noob (not that I am still not), you have been very helpful and patient with me as you are with everyone else...minus the obvious trouble makers!
    Glad to have met you!!
    Here's to more guns and tonics and more ramblin' fun!
    02-04-11 06:41 AM
    jaydee, I agreed with Bob's suggestion(I think it was bob if my memory serves me right-lol) "Ramblin' Queen"

02-04-11 06:41 AM
    Jaydee...Congrats on the new title! From my first posts as a noob (not that I am still not), you have been very helpful and patient with me as you are with everyone else...minus the obvious trouble makers!
    Glad to have met you!!
    Here's to more guns and tonics and more ramblin' fun!
    Thanks Hamster! Last night an imbecile called me Grandma. I wanted to go medieval on his/her back side but figured they were a 6th grader and it wouldn't be a fair fight.
    LMAO!!!!
    02-04-11 06:48 AM
    jimi I know OS5 is diff than 6, so idk if this will help you. Go to Option and screen/keyboard and then scroll to last option to set the menu short or full is there. I'm hoping thatll be the same for you on OS6. If its not I'm sorry. I'm sure someone else will chime in later then

Pink, thanks for the idea... unfortunately this is one of those moments where 5 greatly differs from 6 and I feel like grabbing a Gun and Tonic first thing in the morning (then again I normally do anyway). I cannot find this option in 6 no matter where I seem to look.
    02-04-11 06:55 AM
    Pink, thanks for the idea... unfortunately this is one of those moments where 5 greatly differs from 6 and I feel like grabbing a Gun and Tonic first thing in the morning (then again I normally do anyway). I cannot find this option in 6 no matter where I seem to look.
    +1 on the gun and tonic in the am!
    I, also, have tried to find your setting for the long menus Jimi, from when you posted the first time about it. I even checked the setup wizard but I don't see it there. And of course, I blew away the help file so there's no chance of going there. A search of the threads in cb has yielded nothing?

Maybe pcgizmo, our resident wizard, will have an idea.
    JimiMack likes this.
    02-04-11 07:01 AM
    Congratulations to jaydee on crossing the 5,000 post milestone!

02-04-11 07:01 AM
    LMAO, yeah I blew away the help files as well and I can not even seem to get a copy of OS6 manual as a PDF either to help.

I guess it must be one of those things that was removed that no one really notices till you look for it.

Thanks a lot, at least I know someone with a clear head could not find it either. I can now enjoy happy hour today a little easier.
    02-04-11 07:04 AM
    Maybe pcgizmo, our resident wizard, will have an idea.
    I looked for it in options, and found nothing. I did a search and nothing relevant came up either.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 02-04-11 at 07:12 AM.
    JimiMack likes this.
    02-04-11 07:05 AM
    Thanks Hamster! Last night an imbecile called me Grandma. I wanted to go medieval on his/her back side but figured they were a 6th grader and it wouldn't be a fair fight.
    LMAO!!!!
    These people should no better than to mess with the Ramblin Queen!
    02-04-11 07:12 AM
    I looked for it in options, and found nothing. I did a search and nothing relevant came up either.
    Thank you. After a week or searching I started to doubt my own sanity looking for this option. It has to be something they removed that no one really noticed, I have no idea why though.
    02-04-11 07:13 AM
    Thank you. After a week or searching I started to doubt my own sanity looking for this option. It has to be something they removed that no one really noticed, I have no idea why though.
    I remember seeing it in OS5, I believe, but never using it. I'm not big on customization and tweaks. I had the Verizon logo wallpaper on my Bold for 3 months before changing it to a picture I took.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 02-04-11 at 07:17 AM.
    02-04-11 07:14 AM
23,186 ... 406407408409410 ...