And, then I will convert also...But first I'm waiting for P1nk to do it
    Wow, you are disfunctional like P!nk. I'll have to arrange for Dr. Prince to have a show on "The inability to make decisions as it relates to upgrading to the latest BB OS - BB6".
    02-03-11 04:10 PM
    And, then I will convert also...But first I'm waiting for P1nk to do it
    oh shhhhure, no pressure though right hamster? Lmao!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 04:14 PM
    Wow, you are disfunctional like P!nk. I'll have to arrange for Dr. Prince to have a show on "The inability to make decisions as it relates to upgrading to the latest BB OS - BB6".
    lol! that's hilarious!

However, I must tell you, my inability to make decisions is not exclusive to BB6 But that will be for another Dr. Prince topic
    02-03-11 04:33 PM
    oh shhhhure, no pressure though right hamster? Lmao!!

Nooooooooooo..None whatsever. Would I pressure you?
    02-03-11 04:34 PM
    My wife is not as bad as you, she names cars.
    My wife talks to cars. And they talk back. My cars don't like her. They've told her so.
    02-03-11 05:06 PM
    My wife talks to cars. And they talk back. My cars don't like her. They've told her so.
    You guys make me feel better and better about myself the more I read....
    02-03-11 05:16 PM
    omg..lmao!...i almost fell off my chair...
    02-03-11 05:31 PM
    I used to think that. Than I realized that I am just like the rest
    02-03-11 05:32 PM
    Alright folks....I'm outta here ..it's pub quiz nite and my team is going to win...I can just feel it. The guns are calling

I have the P1nkD1im0nd Official Crackberry Dictionary on hand, so I know we're going to rock it!
    02-03-11 05:34 PM
    That's what we're all here for, isn't it?
    02-03-11 05:39 PM
    NOT in my lifetime!
    awwww... I was so looking forward to BeDazzlin your ride!
    I don't know about jackin batteries, it's just that my new HAs seem to go through batteries faster than I can keep up!

hey! I resemble that comment! LOL
    lol! that's hilarious!

However, I must tell you, my inability to make decisions is not exclusive to BB6 But that will be for another Dr. Prince topic
    huh! Sounds like me! Lmao!

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-03-11 at 06:17 PM.
    02-03-11 06:07 PM
    Nooooooooooo..None whatsever. Would I pressure you?
    nooooooooo! Of course not!
    you mean.....its not normal to talk to your car??? oh darn commit me to the psycho ward!

02-03-11 06:10 PM
    This doesn't look bad Skyboxer.
    I still don't like the fact that it takes up the entire screen tho!!!
    And I like the looks of an OS5 looking theme for OS6...its mysterious. No one knows that powerful OS6 lurks behind it!!!!
    Don't you mean:

No one knows that LEAKY OS6 lurks behind it!!!
    02-03-11 06:20 PM
    Nice, I wish my Mother has a giving as you. But back in those days we went to school in the snow bare foot and up hill, both ways. Well I never really saw anyone barefoot in Brooklyn.
    I was always told that was the norm in Brooklyn - barefoot

Signed, Bronx Boy!
    02-03-11 06:41 PM
    actually dial from home screen and universal search are the same thing! you can dial and you can search, if not, the other choice is application shortcuts only.
    F2, you may begin typing on your home screen anywhere and a search box pops up with your typed text in it. the phone indexes your media, messages, texts, as well as browser shortcuts, contacts. etc so when you type, it finds what you are looking for. very handy. why hit contacts and then scroll to a name, and choose which number to dial? type name (or beginning of it) on home screen and the contact pops up. damn cool!!!

Hmmm. So I have to ask the unpardonable, is QL still needed if pretty much anything can be launched?
    02-03-11 06:48 PM
    I was always told that was the norm in Brooklyn - barefoot

Signed, Bronx Boy!
    Only if you lost your shoes playing craps... which I have done.
    02-03-11 06:57 PM
    Need an executive secretary and taste-tester?
    Wow! A dream job for me! I could go bar hopping and GET PAID?????
    You think they'd pay for "bar stumbling?"
    02-03-11 07:01 PM
    Hmmm. So I have to ask the unpardonable, is QL still needed if pretty much anything can be launched?
    I would say definitly yes as it is just a flat out awesome and very functional app. With everything it does you can still launch things other ways. I have uni search disabled as I prefer all my shortcut keys as they are, So lets say I launch Be weather by pressing "W", then I launch Q/L by pressing "space" (or any key you set it for) I can now also have the "W" key set for a Q/L launch item. So my "W" key now serves a dual purpose, launching the weather app and any other app I choose via Q/L.
    Geez, it's only $5 and frequently on sale. Try it you'll like it, "He likes it", Hey Mikey!"
    F2, as long as you've been around here I'm really amazed you don't have Q/L yet.
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-03-11 at 07:10 PM.
    02-03-11 07:07 PM
    Oh, I have QL. I have Shortcutme and there was even another that I had but stopped upgrading. And 100's of other apps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-03-11 07:22 PM
    Oh, I have QL. I have Shortcutme and there was even another that I had but stopped upgrading. And 100's of other apps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    O.K. I so guess I confuse easily(age thing). You DO have Q/L, it's os- 6 you don't have?
    02-03-11 07:58 PM
    Yes, QL provides a number of other uses besides launching apps. However nice universal search is, I still prefer QL to launch apps and I can make a quick list of app titles THAT I CAN READ.
    02-03-11 08:01 PM
    That's what we're all here for, isn't it?
    I have to say that I am really thankful for you kooky guys...my Rambling friends!

Some jackass cross-posted the same "I'm leaving Blackberry for iPhone" nonsense in three different threads and when I called them on it, the person called me "grandma" like it was some sort of insult. HAHA. I only hope in the next 10 years I can become a grandma. Just goes to show you the kind of morons who frequent these forums sometimes; how immature and stupid people are in general and how lucky we all are to here to have somehow become friends in spite of it all.

Have to say as I turn from 4999 posts to 5000 and a new chapter at cb.com that I can't imagine me without the great friends I have met here in Ramblings.

You guys are the best! I hope you all enjoy the time we spend together, too. Learning our phones, buying apps, upgrading our OSes and hounding each other about every little thing possible (all in good fun) makes for quite an enjoyable day (and night, Dr. Prince!).

I have to keep this on topic, so I will ask a berry serious question:
    do we have any themes for the 9650 on OS6 yet?

5000 posts
    02-03-11 08:33 PM
    Congrats on 5000... that is a lot of Rambling.
    02-03-11 08:36 PM
    I'm sure there will be quite a few leave BB for the iPhone. Those immature ones tend to make me think all iPhone users are the same way, even though I know some fine people who use them.

Congrats on the G of G Jaydee!
    02-03-11 08:37 PM
    Dynomite JayDee! GoG membership has moved up a notch.
    02-03-11 08:38 PM
23,186 ... 405406407408409 ...