It's an automatic, the last car that I had stick in was a 5 speed. Clutch plates and tires are not repairs I'm up for making anymore.
    my whip now is a 5 speed. I don't mind doing repairs if needed, for now at least.
    It's amazing, isn't it? As we get older, the transmission or the labor charge just isn't as important as when we were 20 or so...
    I'm not 20, but at my age I still don't mind if it needs a little repairing. Unless its something the hubby & I can't do, then the mechanic takes over

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 01:41 PM
    [color=#FF1CAE][font=century gothic][size=4] no my bold is "Beck" lol. The mixer is called the "blender game" and the vacuum, just a "sucker!" Lmao!

Wow! Things are pretty whack in Jersey, no?
    02-03-11 01:43 PM
    Wow! Things are pretty whack, no?
    lmao! That term "whack" is used here!!!

02-03-11 01:52 PM
    my whip now is a 5 speed. I don't mind doing repairs if needed, for now at least.

I'm not 20, but at my age I still don't mind if it needs a little repairing. Unless its something the hubby & I can't do, then the mechanic takes over

I have kids, they eat up all "whip repairs" budget. I passed on a classic car because I had kids, still smacking my forehead.
    02-03-11 01:54 PM
    I have kids, they eat up all "whip repairs" budget. I passed on a classic car because I had kids, still smacking my forehead.
    yea I understand where your coming from. I will never be able to own and build an older Dodge Challenger, like them Duke boys, from ground up because I had rugrats too! Lol oh well!

02-03-11 01:59 PM
    Pink, Are you sure you're in Jersey ? The Soprano's didn't talk like that!!!

02-03-11 02:03 PM
    Pink, Are you sure you're in Jersey ? The Soprano's didn't talk like that!!!

no actually idk were I'm destined lol
    I am a fan of the sopranos though

02-03-11 02:11 PM
    Pink,

Do I have a theme for you... and if does get you to switch to OS6 I do not know what will. Enjoy.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/fr...-theme-582260/
    02-03-11 03:13 PM
    I will never be able to own and build an older Dodge Challenger, like them Duke boys...
    Them Duke boys never owned a Dodge Challenger either so don't feel bad!

It was a Dodge Charger R/T (Yup - a big Dukes fan here! Dogs names are Daisy, Luke and Bo! Yeeeeeeeehaw!)
    02-03-11 03:14 PM
    What the heck part of the country are you from anyway????
    lol
    What would you call Bob's surrey with the fringe on top?
    i'm from the USA doll! LOL!

as for Bob's what? your getting a little personal there, no? lmao! wth is a surrey?
    word!

i'm calling Amex Black now and having them send you one. Have at it Hamster!
    Hey, ya'll don't be dissin' my ride!
    02-03-11 03:23 PM

It was a Dodge Charger R/T (Yup - a big Dukes fan here! Dogs names are Daisy, Luke and Bo! Yeeeeeeeehaw!)
    You know, we used to have lots of names for Daisy, but DOG wasn't one of them.
    02-03-11 03:26 PM
    hhhmmm....strange i thought i heard someone say something about os6....the batteries in my hearing aide must be going again!

(j/k-i know, i know, sometime this yr maybe.)
    Hey, Hey, I'm the one with the hearing batteries going out all the time and at the wrong time!
    02-03-11 03:27 PM
    OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, new word for me!
    02-03-11 03:31 PM
    Pink,

Do I have a theme for you... and if does get you to switch to OS6 I do not know what will. Enjoy.

Oh wow! The next sound you hear will be Pink jumping over the OS6 fence and landing with a thud in the yard!!!

Welcome to OS6 Pink!!!!

Nice find Jimi. Might use it myself!
    02-03-11 03:35 PM
    Pink,

I. LOVE. IT. but, os6 imma just not ready.

oh damn, oops. yes Charger. lol, my husband picks on me for that to cuz i confuzzle them.
    Hey, ya'll don't be dissin' my ride!
    look at you goooooo talkin smack!
    OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, new word for me!
    Bob's lookin to be hip ya'll!
    Oh wow! The next sound you hear will be Pink jumping over the OS6 fence and landing with a thud in the yard!!!

Welcome to OS6 Pink!!!!

Nice find Jimi. Might use it myself!
    easy there girlfriend, i won't be switching that fast. and....honestly-i've really grown to love Al3's themes. lol.
    but who knows what the future holds for os6 and the Pink Theme Machine....find out on the next Dr.Prince show!LOL
    02-03-11 03:44 PM
    Hey, Hey, I'm the one with the hearing batteries going out all the time and at the wrong time!
    awwww dang nabbit, your the one jackin my batteries all the time!!! LOL
    02-03-11 03:46 PM

easy there girlfriend, i won't be switching that fast. and....honestly-i've really grown to love Al3's themes. lol.
    but who knows what the future holds for os6 and the Pink Theme Machine....find out on the next Dr.Prince show!LOL
    I will have to have a talk with Al3azim and see if he can convert all his themes to OS6 wiki wiki for you! THEN we will get you to switch!!!
    02-03-11 03:47 PM
    as for Bob's 'golf cart with fringes' that'd be a 'pimp mobile' lmao! Hey, its got fringes! he's got a pimpin ride for the green! LOL!

Hey, you're dissin' my ride again!
    02-03-11 03:47 PM
    LOL! You guys are too much!
    this is friggin hysterical!!! LMAO!!!

no my bold is "Beck" lol. The mixer is called the "blender game" and the vacuum, just a "sucker!" Lmao!

My wife is not as bad as you, she names cars.
    02-03-11 03:53 PM
    Nice lookin' whip, there , Bob...

All it needs are P1nk and Jaydee to pimp it up with some of their bling
    02-03-11 03:53 PM
    I will have to have a talk with Al3azim and see if he can convert all his themes to OS6 wiki wiki for you! THEN we will get you to switch!!!
    And, then I will convert also...But first I'm waiting for P1nk to do it
    02-03-11 03:54 PM
    You know, we used to have lots of names for Daisy, but DOG wasn't one of them.
    You got that one right. Long long way from a dog!
    02-03-11 03:57 PM
    awwwwww....but Moooooooommmmmmm.
    not at all, in fact, its hawt to have a pimpin ride!
    My wife is not as bad as you, she names cars.
    my car has a name too.

awesome! we can install some hydrolics too and get that bad boy bouncin!!
    02-03-11 04:04 PM

NOT in my lifetime!
    02-03-11 04:04 PM
    awwww dang nabbit, your the one jackin my batteries all the time!!! LOL
    I don't know about jackin batteries, it's just that my new HAs seem to go through batteries faster than I can keep up!
    02-03-11 04:06 PM
23,186 ... 404405406407408 ...