I like....wanna share
    absolutely!!! Here ya go!! enjoy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 10:39 AM
    Welcome Hamster, the only requirment for hanging out in this group is that you need to be a little disfunctional. Actually, the more the better.
    lmao! Actually talking about disfunctional....JAYDEE! I need a glass of gun & tonic!!! I drove myself out of my mind for that past hour now...I mean this is pitiful. Wait till you hear this
    So, my Aol says I have a new email-red star and all right? Ok so I go into my folder, nothing new-i read it all. Checked my Yahoo folder, emptied it out. Went to my main message folder I said to myself its gotta be there. confusion set in. Nada. Sooooo thinking my bb had a brain fart-i did a soft reset. Bb boots back up! The sucker is still there!!! So I do a search in my messages, no missed calls no vm's etc. I'm completely baffled at this point. Cursing under my breathe I pull the battery. Boots back up. SOB! Still there! Focker! Lol. So, now I go back into my Aol folder & make sure everything opened. No change. Went into Message folder, opened my first email-it went away ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! I forgot when that email came into my Aol I just marked it 'saved' w/out opening it!! LMAO! D'OH! greatest stupid @$$ move I've done in a long time!
    I hope I gave ya a good chuckle with that story at least!

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-02-11 at 10:49 AM.
    02-02-11 10:46 AM
    ok jaydee, I have a question. I went onto that barbie site and dwld'd the icon set "pink glossy sticker" for the BW icons from my bb but I can't find it anywhere on my bb to set the icons. Am I missing something? I checked my pix, dwld folder, options list, BW itself. Nothing. This confused me. When I was done dlwld'ing it did say "download complete" also.

02-02-11 11:44 AM
    ok jaydee, I have a question. I went onto that barbie site and dwld'd the icon set "pink glossy sticker" for the BW icons from my bb but I can't find it anywhere on my bb to set the icons. Am I missing something? I checked my pix, dwld folder, options list, BW itself. Nothing. This confused me. When I was done dlwld'ing it did say "download complete" also.

I'm no expert, but don't you have to have the paid version for different icons? Or you may have the paid one so feel free to ignore me...I know not what I speak
    02-02-11 11:47 AM
    Welcome Hamster, the only requirment for hanging out in this group is that you need to be a little disfunctional. Actually, the more the better.
    Oh, dysfunctional I can be. Why do you think I wanted to hang out with you guys??!!
    02-02-11 11:48 AM
    I'm no expert, but don't you have to have the paid version for different icons? Or you may have the paid one so feel free to ignore me...I know not what I speak
    LOL! No I will not ignore you!
    Ok so you thinking I need the paid version for these custom icons to work? Then where the heck did that dwld go on my bb? I even tried a batt pull.

02-02-11 12:04 PM
    yea pink you have to have the paid version to be able to change the icons. They are still downloaded to your media card, but u cant use them till you have the paid version.
    to find the icons go to files>file folders>media card> blackberry> and then they will be in the berryweather folder. but like i said you cant use them unless you have the paid version.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-02-11 12:19 PM
    yea pink you have to have the paid version to be able to change the icons. They are still downloaded to your media card, but u cant use them till you have the paid version.
    to find the icons go to files>file folders>media card> blackberry> and then they will be in the berryweather folder. but like i said you cant use them unless you have the paid version.
    oh rr your da bomb! I'll look there for them just so I know where it is & as of right now I don't have the paid version of BW, I didn't even think of that.
    Thanks hamster & rr

02-02-11 12:31 PM
    You're right about that. The more dysfunctional the better!! The Dr. Prince show is always looking for more show topics.

Welcome Hamster!
    02-02-11 12:31 PM
    ok just to confirm, the file is there with my backed up apps Holy cow, its 1mb! I may delete it till I know I'm gonna use it. Thanks again!

02-02-11 12:35 PM
    LOL! No I will not ignore you!
    Ok so you thinking I need the paid version for these custom icons to work? Then where the heck did that dwld go on my bb? I even tried a batt pull.

Pink and Hamster-I don't know if you need the paid version for new icons or not. But if you downloaded them they would be on your card under the root directory...uh, just on the card like baby pajamas with glow.bwi

they need to go into blackberry/berryweather foler if you have one. If you don't maybe the free version doesn't allow iconsets.?????

Then you go to settings and change the icon set...
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-02-11 01:18 PM
    Pink and Hamster-I don't know if you need the paid version for new icons or not. But if you downloaded them they would be on your card under the root directory...uh, just on the card like baby pajamas with glow.bwi

they need to go into blackberry/berryweather foler if you have one. If you don't maybe the free version doesn't allow iconsets.?????

Then you go to settings and change the icon set...
    thanks jaydee, rryoung did confirm that you need the paid version to be able to set the icons, and I have the free version as of now. So this is something else I may consider upgrading. We'll see. Thank you for the setting instructions if I do switch to the paid version, I should remember how to do it....but my memory these days LOL

02-02-11 01:41 PM
    YAY! My BeWeather is working and fully functional again. And it's still cold!
    02-02-11 01:48 PM
    absolutely!!! Here ya go!! enjoy

Thank ya so much I just LOVE purple
    02-02-11 01:51 PM
    Thanks!
    It's Deuce6 for OS6 by Al3azim.
    In the themes forum. He has a version for OS5 as well.
    Thank you! I'm going to check it out now!!
    02-02-11 02:24 PM
    YAY! My BeWeather is working and fully functional again. And it's still cold!
    yea as of noon sometime mine seems to be behaving as well.....and yes, its still cold!
    Thank ya so much I just LOVE purple
    you are welcome!

02-02-11 02:41 PM
    You're right about that. The more dysfunctional the better!! The Dr. Prince show is always looking for more show topics.

Welcome Hamster!

Thank-you! I'm sure we can come up with LOTS and LOTS of topics to fill the season with this group of characters
    02-02-11 02:55 PM
    Don't forget your snow plow truck Bob LMBO
    Plan was to load it in the back of the snow plow truck.

We're haveing a veritable heat wave, temp up to 24 with a wind chill of16. Yuck, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    02-02-11 03:27 PM
    I'm getting so sick of this snow/ice..
    02-02-11 03:30 PM
    Plan was to load it in the back of the snow plow truck.

We're haveing a veritable heat wave, temp up to 24 with a wind chill of16. Yuck, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Welcome to my world Bob, But you don't have 15 inches of snow do ya!
    02-02-11 03:38 PM
    Welcome to my world Bob, But you don't have 15 inches of snow do ya!
    No, but we are expecting 2 to 3 inches tomorrow night and for TEXAS it might as well be 15 inches!
    02-02-11 03:41 PM
    No, but we are expecting 2 to 3 inches tomorrow night and for TEXAS it might as well be 15 inches!
    You might have to put snow tires on your golf cart!!

02-02-11 04:24 PM
    wow! i take a short vaca from CB and you guys put up 15 pages of Ramblings??!! Holy ****!
    02-02-11 04:42 PM
    Wow, I have to admit I am a new one listen in on this for a while now, and I work for 10 hours and I see how much one can miss in that time... I need a Gun and Tonic now. Oh that is right, I have several hours of them in me already..
    02-02-11 05:15 PM
    hi paul welcome back from your little CB vacay. and Jimi you didnt save us any gun and tonics?!?! sheesh!
    soooooo......guess what i finally did??? (no bob, jim, jimi, prince, jaydee - i didnt load os6)
    I finally dwld QL! My Beck is booting back up as we speak because i just activated the sucker. i may have alot of questions, some may be stupid i'm sure. lol. well, hopefully i'll have a pretty good grip on things and be able to figure it out one can hope. i'll let ya know how it goes if i'm not back here asking a millions questions about it
    btw, Hamsterwheel, i haven't said my welcome to you yet. So Welcome to our dysfunctional family
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-02-11 at 05:33 PM.
    02-02-11 05:24 PM
23,186 ... 399400401402403 ...