See if you can grab a coupon. I think there is a forum here just for that.

Actually I have a 20% off I'll give you if you PM me and PROMISE to get QL!
    morning all! No school here! YaY! but that means more WHITE stuff and rain.... BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Sky that's very nice of you, but I do have a MobiHand coupon for 20% off as well to use-save it for yourself & TYVM for the thoughtfulness

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 06:50 AM
    BeWeather is being a real problem child for a lot of people. I download all the different iconsets and over in the 3rd party forum where they share those, they are ALL complaining about the FAILED UPDATE message. I get it too and it drives me buggy. I will try setting my update to wi-fi only and see if that fixes it.
    your not kidding about BeWeather!!! Its making be go nutzzzzzz! I've never had this prob till yesterday! It'll update when it feels like it and it fails other times! And now MY ICON HAS BEEN SAYING A BIG "N/A" with the temp displayed thru it!!!!

Oh see, I just checked on it and now its displaying fine it knew I was complaining! LOL
    Also to those of you that have FancyCharacters, anupdate is available

02-02-11 06:54 AM
    Hello everyone! Hope you don't mind me crashing the party and rambling with you guys!

I feel bad for you guys with all that white stuff. I used to live in Toronto, so I know exactly how it feels...and not missing it!

P1nk - glad you liked the name...I think it kind of fits at the moment..I mean you even have your son adding themes Enjoy the Reward Day..alas the note didn't work here Besides it's going to be 71 so I can't complain

Beweather is acting up for me too. I have the free version so don't know if that is why?
    One of these days I'll upgrade to 6. Now that Al3 is doing his magic...And QL? Do I really need it

Have a great day!
    02-02-11 07:06 AM
    Well at least we confirmed it is not a Beweather and OS6 issue. With Hampster and Pink running OS 5, I would say it may be an issue on their end then. Being we are all having this problem, maybe they will have it cleared up in a day or two.
    02-02-11 07:12 AM
    Hello everyone! Hope you don't mind me crashing the party and rambling with you guys!

I feel bad for you guys with all that white stuff. I used to live in Toronto, so I know exactly how it feels...and not missing it!
    .....And QL? Do I really need it

Have a great day!
    Hamster...Ramble with us whenever you want! The more, the merrier!

As far as QL goes: you NEED to have it!
    It allows you to make a shortcut menu to every program on your phone. I have mine set for the right side key and when I push it, I get a menu listing everything I want quick access to. That includes apps, native apps like BBM, Memory Cleaner, Reboot, etc. You can also have media files on your list, so a favorite picture is just one click away instead of opening Media folder, opening the picture folder and scrolling to the picture.

It's a little tricky to set up but it's worth it!!!

Here's my weather today so far!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-02-11 at 07:26 AM.
    02-02-11 07:22 AM
    Chitown,

OS 6 can be a little frustrating when you first get into it but it is a better OS. It may take a little while to find where everything is again but just hold on. When switching to 6 your 5 themes will not work on 6, but new ones are just starting to be released. And after any OS update it is best to do a couple of battery pulls to help the new OS settle in.
    OS6 was VERY frustrating for me!! I think I had it for about 8 hours and then went back to OS5.. Maybe in the future I will upgrade again but for now, I am comfortable w/5!!
    02-02-11 07:30 AM

It allows you to make a shortcut menu to every program on your phone. I have mine set for the right side key and when I push it, I get a menu listing everything I want quick access to. That includes apps, native apps like BBM, Memory Cleaner, Reboot, etc. You can also have media files on your list, so a favorite picture is just one click away instead of opening Media folder, opening the picture folder and scrolling to the picture.

I like that theme!!!
    02-02-11 07:31 AM
    OS6 was VERY frustrating for me!! I think I had it for about 8 hours and then went back to OS5.. Maybe in the future I will upgrade again but for now, I am comfortable w/5!!
    I can feel your pain, at first I was like that. I was switching between the two OS's every 3 days. But once you stay with 6 it does run smoother and quicker, though I am still looking for a few features I knew where they were in O5 but have not come across in 6 as of yet.

By the way, if anyone knows where I can find the option to change my menus from "short view to long" in 6? I can not find this darn thing anywhere, I know I saw it when I first set up the OS but can not find it again.
    02-02-11 07:35 AM

Hmmm..I'll have a look at it. But you know me, not the most technically inclined I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out in oh a few weeks

Your weather OMG.
    And what an appropriate wallie
    02-02-11 07:37 AM

What are you complaining about? It is 16 in the Texas Hill Country and the wind chill is plumeting. They have even closed the golf courses!!! Not that I would play in this frigid weather. Now saying the likelyhood of snow Friday is rising.

Ya'll have a nice warm day (reward) in the snow...
    02-02-11 07:42 AM
    What are you complaining about? It is 16 in the Texas Hill Country and the wind chill is plumeting. They have even closed the golf courses!!! Not that I would play in this frigid weather. Now saying the likelyhood of snow Friday is rising.

Bob, come on over to North Carolina...71 today and all golf courses open
    02-02-11 07:46 AM
    I like that theme!!!
    Thanks!
    It's Deuce6 for OS6 by Al3azim.
    In the themes forum. He has a version for OS5 as well.
    02-02-11 08:43 AM

Bob, It's warmer here this morning! hahaha 18 degrees. But, we got 15 inches of snow and it's still snowing, blizzard warning until 3. Everything is shut down including highways. Now we get to look forward to a wind chill warning tonight. H-e-!-! with all the snow we have the golf courses might not be open until June!!!
    02-02-11 08:44 AM
    here ya go Bob, idk if you have it already but I fig'd what the heck!
    Enjoy!

02-02-11 08:51 AM
    Well at least we confirmed it is not a Beweather and OS6 issue. With Hampster and Pink running OS 5, I would say it may be an issue on their end then. Being we are all having this problem, maybe they will have it cleared up in a day or two.
    i even checked the apps forum for BW and there were a few people that posted with the same issue as well.

thats what were getting right now too....YUK!
    I like that theme!!!
    Deuce by al3azim avail for OS5 & i think he released OS6 also.

hi bob! wow, its cccccold by you. also, i came accross a wp for you while i was browsing this morn. il post it for ya in a min, waiting on the code.

edit: my code beat me before this post did! LOL
    Bob, It's warmer here this morning! hahaha 18 degrees. But, we got 15 inches of snow and it's still snowing, blizzard warning until 3. Everything is shut down including highways. Now we get to look forward to a wind chill warning tonight. H-e-!-! with all the snow we have the golf courses might not be open until June!!!
    holy crappamundo!
    its hailing like a mother here and everything is covered in ice. its nasty out!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-02-11 at 09:03 AM.
    02-02-11 08:53 AM
    I feel so sorry for you guys I was born and raised in Chicago and moved to Ga 13yrs ago I'll tell ya like I told my sister who is still there "do like me and the birds MOVE SOUTH LMBO!
    02-02-11 08:54 AM
    Mornin' all.
    Hey, it's cold. What the heck's goin' on? 31 this morning with wind blowin'. The high should be only 47 they say. This is cold for us. My daughter who is working on getting her house closed up, for her move, woke up to -9 this morning in NM. Brrrrr.
    Bob. they closed your golf courses? Are you going to be ok with no golf fix today?
    RE Bweather mine is updating only 4 out of the ten I have. It seems as was said, that most everyone is having issues with it.
    Pink, your font is the only one I can read without going to text wrap in the forum. It would be really slick if everybody's font were that size for mobile viewing. Of course in text wrap mode it can be seen from the space shuttle.
    Speaking of mobile browsing is anybody else having issues with browser crash?
    Mine's been crashing more often, but only when viewing CB. Not bolt, just the oem. I don't know what it is with BB mobile browsing on CB.
    It's not all bad today, we may be cold here but the sky is blue and the sun is out.
    Think I'll crank out a new theme while I wait for it to warm up.
    02-02-11 09:09 AM
    Mornin' all.
    Hey, it's cold. What the heck's goin' on? 31 this morning with wind blowin'. The high should be only 47 they say. This is cold for us. My daughter who is working on getting her house closed up, for her move, woke up to -9 this morning in NM. Brrrrr.
    Bob. they closed your golf courses? Are you going to be ok with no golf fix today?
    RE Bweather mine is updating only 4 out of the ten I have. It seems as was said, that most everyone is having issues with it.
    Pink, your font is the only one I can read without going to text wrap in the forum. It would be really slick if everybody's font were that size for mobile viewing. Of course in text wrap mode it can be seen from the space shuttle.
    Speaking of mobile browsing is anybody else having issues with browser crash?
    Mine's been crashing more often, but only when viewing CB. Not bolt, just the oem. I don't know what it is with BB mobile browsing on CB.
    It's not all bad today, we may be cold here but the sky is blue and the sun is out.
    Think I'll crank out a new theme while I wait for it to warm up.
    Jim, if its any concellation, my text is the only one i can read comfortably on my browser too! LOL! and even from space

have fun working on a new theme

and -9!
    02-02-11 09:18 AM
    Jim, if its any concellation, my text is the only one i can read comfortably on my browser too! LOL! and even from space

have fun working on a new theme

and -9!
    Pink,
    speaking of that distinctive font...can you change your BerryWeather icon sets?
    I found a gal who recolors all the icons in ...what else? PINK!!!
    here's the link to her stuff:
    Downloads
    02-02-11 09:20 AM
    here's little picture to warm everyones thoughts up at least

If anyone wants the wp, LMK and I'll post it

02-02-11 09:28 AM
    Pink,
    speaking of that distinctive font...can you change your BerryWeather icon sets?
    I found a gal who recolors all the icons in ...what else? PINK!!!
    here's the link to her stuff:
    Downloads
    yes I have some settings jaydee to change them color wise and all, but pink is notone of the options
    When I get a chance I'll check out that link thanks!

02-02-11 09:31 AM
    here's little picture to warm everyones thoughts up at least

If anyone wants the wp, LMK and I'll post it

I like....wanna share
    02-02-11 09:39 AM

P1nk - glad you liked the name...I think it kind of fits at the moment..I mean you even have your son adding themes Enjoy the Reward Day..alas the note didn't work here Besides it's going to be 71 so I can't complain

Beweather is acting up for me too. I have the free version so don't know if that is why?
    One of these days I'll upgrade to 6. Now that Al3 is doing his magic...And QL? Do I really need it

Have a great day!
    Welcome Hamster, the only requirment for hanging out in this group is that you need to be a little disfunctional. Actually, the more the better.
    02-02-11 10:08 AM
    Bob, come on over to North Carolina...71 today and all golf courses open
    Be right there, just as soon as I load up my golf cart... ROFLMAO
    02-02-11 10:13 AM
    Be right there, just as soon as I load up my golf cart... ROFLMAO
    Don't forget your snow plow truck Bob LMBO
    02-02-11 10:20 AM
23,186 ... 398399400401402 ...