I'm going to tell my hubby and 5yr old that mummy has a reward day and a note from the P1nk Theme Machine. Do you think that will go over well?!
    02-01-11 07:56 PM
    I'm going to tell my hubby and 5yr old that mummy has a reward day and a note from the P1nk Theme Machine. Do you think that will go over well?!
    Sure! Mummy's deserve reward days too!
    Btw hamster, I'm digging the nickname you came up with for me! I may have to use that in my sig one of these days

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 08:01 PM
    OK boys and girls!
    A new Zona Snap is out and it is FABBBBBBBB!
    I mean, if you do any screen shots at all, you will know that OS6 did them wonderfully. But then came OS5 type themes for OS6 and well...nearly impossible to get home screen shots easily. QL yes but it never emailed directly to Photobucket and that meant extra steps for me.

However, the new Zona Snap integrates on the QL menu!!!!
    And sets the timer as to how long before it takes the snap!
    And automatically emails to Photobucket...snappy and accurately!
    You can also send to BBM, email, etc and it is so easy to use!
    And only 1.99 in the CB store.

I know I sound like a commercial but I am so happy I could finally integrate it into QL. That was the only thing about QL that sucked...it would NEVER send to Photobucket, even when I did three maneuvers to get there!!!!

So if you are interested...Zona Snap 2.0.5

02-01-11 08:09 PM
    I did see that for ZonaSnap jaydee! Good for you! I still like going the longer route with CaptureIt for my screen shots, with ZonaSnap I could get home shots unless I made it a convience key & they are set for other functions so it didn't work out for me. (And I know your gonna ask me if I got QL yet, no I didn't )

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-01-11 at 08:25 PM.
    02-01-11 08:21 PM
    I did see that for ZonaSnap jaydee! Good for you! I still like going the longer route with CaptureIt for my screen shots, with ZonaSnap I could get home shots unless I made it a convience key & they are set for other functions so it didn't work out for me. (And I know your gonna ask me if I got QL yet, no I didn't )

Ok Pink, No BB 6 yet I understand your draggin' your feet..but no QL!!

What are you waiting for, the leaves on the trees to turn green?
    02-01-11 08:31 PM

uuuummmm......for pigs to fly? Lmao!

02-01-11 08:33 PM

Wait...you mean that leaves are supposed to change color? I've been in San Diego for six years, and the leaves here are ALWAYS green!
    02-01-11 08:41 PM
    Wait...you mean that leaves are supposed to change color? I've been in San Diego for six years, and the leaves here are ALWAYS green!
    Underway, How about a little snow to go with it?
    02-01-11 08:45 PM

Underway, How about a little snow to go with it?
    Hmm....I got a color for you all......WHITE!!!!!!!
    Everywhere you look! OMG!
    The snow....
    Dr Prince, you must be getting hit hard right now!
    02-01-11 08:47 PM
    BB without QL is like tonic without the gun.
    02-01-11 08:49 PM
    BB without QL is like tonic without the gun.
    NEVER!

10 chars
    02-01-11 08:51 PM
    I swear QL is on my list of things to do....I've just been procrastinating and have been busy! It was on sale for $3.99 and I meant to grab it! now its back to $4.99.

02-01-11 09:00 PM
    No, laptop so I can type and surf with a mouse while holding a drink in the other hand, of course!

A tea; by the cuppa or pot.
    Of course. I could also see having a problem if you put that cuppa gun to your ear and the phone to your mouth and pressed the wrong key, pad or trigger.

Is it snowing in Uppa New Yawk? Sunny mid-40s.
    02-01-11 09:14 PM
    I swear QL is on my list of things to do....I've just been procrastinating and have been busy! It was on sale for $3.99 and I meant to grab it! now its back to $4.99.

See if you can grab a coupon. I think there is a forum here just for that.

Actually I have a 20% off I'll give you if you PM me and PROMISE to get QL!
    Last edited by skyboxer; 02-01-11 at 09:34 PM.
    02-01-11 09:23 PM
    I just went through and updated all my apps to OS6 versions. Can't tell a difference with bebuzz. BeWeather is odd. Now I'm getting an update fail, which I fixed by switching the network setting to wifi.
    But QL works better. I couldn't compose an SMS before, just a had a white screen and returned to the homescreen. Now it works.
    02-01-11 09:46 PM
    Hmm....I got a color for you all......WHITE!!!!!!!
    Everywhere you look! OMG!
    The snow....
    Dr Prince, you must be getting hit hard right now!
    You know it, about 3 inches of the white stuff per hour. We even have thunder and lightning with it!!

02-01-11 09:48 PM
    It's a solid OS. It runs great and is very responsive. I love the universal search. I'm enjoying it. It might take a few days for you to get used to it, just give it a little time, I think you'll probably agree. Here's a suggestion for you, if you just upgraded do 2-3 battery pulls within the first couple of hours. It will help the OS to settle in a bit. During the first couple of days it will probably run a little smoother. Enjoy BB6!
    Okay, I keep reading about Universal Search - what the .... is it? What does it find? And how fast? And I like Dial-from-home-screen - I presume that has to be disabled? Thanks.
    02-01-11 11:14 PM
    It's a quick way of searching everything on your device even applications and internet. You can also customize the search options and dial from home screen is not disabled.
    02-01-11 11:27 PM
    actually dial from home screen and universal search are the same thing! you can dial and you can search, if not, the other choice is application shortcuts only.
    F2, you may begin typing on your home screen anywhere and a search box pops up with your typed text in it. the phone indexes your media, messages, texts, as well as browser shortcuts, contacts. etc so when you type, it finds what you are looking for. very handy. why hit contacts and then scroll to a name, and choose which number to dial? type name (or beginning of it) on home screen and the contact pops up. damn cool!!!
    It's a quick way of searching everything on your device even applications and internet. You can also customize the search options and dial from home screen is not disabled.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-02-11 at 06:35 AM.
    02-02-11 05:36 AM
    Just Downloaded OS6 UGH!!!!! cant find a thing.....crunch does not work, lost all my saved tests and messages. Lost all my themes!! I wish I knew my phones in and out like you guys. You loose me when you start talking all tech stuff, all I know how to do is call Oh well looks like its back to the drawing board for me
    02-02-11 06:21 AM
    Just Downloaded OS6 UGH!!!!! cant find a thing.....crunch does not work, lost all my saved tests and messages. Lost all my themes!! I wish I knew my phones in and out like you guys. You loose me when you start talking all tech stuff, all I know how to do is call Oh well looks like its back to the drawing board for me
    Chitown-
    CrunchSMS is a known problem with OS6.
    But didn't you make a backup with Desktop Manager BEFORE you installed OS6? Did you use DM to install? or did you do it OTA? (uh wirelessly?)
    02-02-11 06:34 AM
    I just went through and updated all my apps to OS6 versions. Can't tell a difference with bebuzz. BeWeather is odd. Now I'm getting an update fail, which I fixed by switching the network setting to wifi.
    But QL works better. I couldn't compose an SMS before, just a had a white screen and returned to the homescreen. Now it works.
    BeWeather is being a real problem child for a lot of people. I download all the different iconsets and over in the 3rd party forum where they share those, they are ALL complaining about the FAILED UPDATE message. I get it too and it drives me buggy. I will try setting my update to wi-fi only and see if that fixes it.
    02-02-11 06:37 AM
    Chitown-
    CrunchSMS is a known problem with OS6.
    But didn't you make a backup with Desktop Manager BEFORE you installed OS6? Did you use DM to install? or did you do it OTA? (uh wirelessly?)
    I did a backup about a week or so ago, i installed over the wifi on my phone. How do you like?
    02-02-11 06:39 AM
    Chitown,

OS 6 can be a little frustrating when you first get into it but it is a better OS. It may take a little while to find where everything is again but just hold on. When switching to 6 your 5 themes will not work on 6, but new ones are just starting to be released. And after any OS update it is best to do a couple of battery pulls to help the new OS settle in.
    02-02-11 06:41 AM
    Chitown,

OS 6 can be a little frustrating when you first get into it but it is a better OS. It may take a little while to find where everything is again but just hold on. When switching to 6 your 5 themes will not work on 6, but new ones are just starting to be released. And after any OS update it is best to do a couple of battery pulls to help the new OS settle in.
    Whew!!!!!! good to know.......thanks Jim
    02-02-11 06:44 AM
23,186 ... 397398399400401 ...