Here is a skinned over and dressed up stock BB6 theme:

Not free though. As pretty as the OS5 converted themes are, they all feel like a step backwards to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This doesn't look bad Skyboxer.
    I still don't like the fact that it takes up the entire screen tho!!!
    And I like the looks of an OS5 looking theme for OS6...its mysterious. No one knows that powerful OS6 lurks behind it!!!!
    02-01-11 01:17 PM
    I don't know to much about the GSP, but in the GSP screen, are your settings---1) GSP Data Source: "device gsp" 2) Device Status: "location on" and 3) Location Aiding: "Enabled"

Other than that, I don't know what else to think of.

I have all the settings right. It was working great. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall and see what happens.
    02-01-11 01:19 PM
    I've got some snow to spare here in SD, I can even throw some nice, cool, crisp air in the box with it! It's -2 right now with -24 wind chills but supposed to get cold tomorrow! Calling for -22 with -41 wind chills early tomorrow morning.
    That's a little too cold for me. I just want enough for the kids to play with
    02-01-11 01:26 PM
    And I like the looks of an OS5 looking theme for OS6...its mysterious. No one knows that powerful OS6 lurks behind it!!!!
    It does eat up a lot of screen space, and wouldn't work with most wallpapers. Hopefully they will get to shrinking icons, there is already one with a shrunken banner. What i would really like is a minimal theme that you can still flick down to get your icons, or flick to the side to get to favorites, in red to match the numbers and end key.
    02-01-11 01:48 PM
    And here comes the snow, which I prefer to ice that was predicted. Hopefully the power stay on so i can continue to hang here
    02-01-11 01:57 PM
    I agree sky, I like the way it looks also except for the space it takes up on the wp.
    I have all the settings right. It was working great. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall and see what happens.
    that was my next suggestion, along with a batt pull to follow installation.good luck hope that does the trick
    And here comes the snow, which I prefer to ice that was predicted. Hopefully the power stay on so i can continue to hang here
    its been hailing here since idk what time about 4am maybe? it finally stopped, but there is a 1"layer of ice on everything, the roads etc. AND the snow is suppose to be coming soon as well. oh this could be messy tomorrow.......
    02-01-11 02:04 PM
    I agree sky, I like the way it looks also except for the space it takes up on the wp.

that was my next suggestion, along with a batt pull to follow installation.good luck hope that does the trick

its been hailing here since idk what time about 4am maybe? it finally stopped, but there is a 1"layer of ice on everything, the roads etc. AND the snow is suppose to be coming soon as well. oh this could be messy tomorrow.......
    Wow! That is one doozy of a Storm! If that were happening here, all the bread and milk would be sold out and the city shut down for a WEEK! Stay warm and safe
    02-01-11 02:15 PM
    I've bought so many themes from different people for OS5, all on CB/mobihand. Does anyone know if there is a way to get those removed? They aren't likely to update to a version I would like, and they make up about 80% of my app purchases.
    Email their customer service folks. They can make almost any change for you. They're really good about getting right back to you, too. No waiting for three or four days for a reply.
    skyboxer likes this.
    02-01-11 02:21 PM
    Wow! That is one doozy of a Storm! If that were happening here, all the bread and milk would be sold out and the city shut down for a WEEK! Stay warm and safe
    thanks hamster i will. i'm sure everyone was running around today like little mice gathering their stash to keep for a couple days till this storm passes and the roads are cleared again. well, whether theres school or not tomorrow, if it looks that bad out, i will give all my kids a free pass to stay home. i'm sure they wouldnt mind that!
    02-01-11 04:57 PM
    Email their customer service folks. They can make almost any change for you. They're really good about getting right back to you, too. No waiting for three or four days for a reply.
    ok, i'm a little confused here, not knowing anything about purchasing themes. now, if i was to delete a theme on my phone that i dwld, i could just go to options>theme>scroll to theme i want click menu and select delete. with purchased themes, its not that simple i'm gathering? i was not aware of that.
    02-01-11 05:00 PM
    ok, i'm a little confused here, not knowing anything about purchasing themes. now, if i was to delete a theme on my phone that i dwld, i could just go to options>theme>scroll to theme i want click menu and select delete. with purchased themes, its not that simple i'm gathering? i was not aware of that.
    Actually it is, you can delete all you want. What Skyboxer is referring to is that the vendors retain a list of purchased products, if you need to you can go the the site and re-dl any apps or themes that you have purchased from them. He simply has a long list and wants to clear the list a bit.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-01-11 05:05 PM
    Actually it is, you can delete all you want. What Skyboxer is referring to is that the vendors retain a list of purchased products, if you need to you can go the the site and re-dl any apps or themes that you have purchased from them. He simply has a long list and wants to clear the list a bit.
    ooooooohhhh. Ok, yes I'm aware of the list and now I understand what he's looking to do. thanks Bob!

02-01-11 05:11 PM
    thanks hamster i will. i'm sure everyone was running around today like little mice gathering their stash to keep for a couple days till this storm passes and the roads are cleared again. well, whether theres school or not tomorrow, if it looks that bad out, i will give all my kids a free pass to stay home. i'm sure they wouldnt mind that!
    Nice, I wish my Mother has a giving as you. But back in those days we went to school in the snow bare foot and up hill, both ways. Well I never really saw anyone barefoot in Brooklyn.
    02-01-11 05:14 PM
    It does eat up a lot of screen space, and wouldn't work with most wallpapers. Hopefully they will get to shrinking icons, there is already one with a shrunken banner. What i would really like is a minimal theme that you can still flick down to get your icons, or flick to the side to get to favorites, in red to match the numbers and end key.
    For someone who seems very easy-going, you are one fussy guy!

Just kidding! I hope you find that theme that is perfect for your needs. Maybe start using the TB software and give it a go? I looked at it. My Masters degree isn't enough to help me with that. I need my Ph.D.
    02-01-11 05:20 PM
    For someone who seems very easy-going, you are one fussy guy!

Just kidding! I hope you find that theme that is perfect for your needs. Maybe start using the TB software and give it a go? I looked at it. My Masters degree isn't enough to help me with that. I need my Ph.D.
    Yeah I tried that also. I'm not artistic or creative in any way. Even with the theme building guides online I found the whole thing too daunting.

There is no perfect theme out there for me, which is why I am such an addict I believe. There were only 2 themes I was able to run for a month without changing. One was the MMbrisk theme, the other was a theme for the 8900 before OS5. Lazer sidebar pro i think. I usually find 2 or 3 I really like and switch it up every couple of days.
    02-01-11 06:39 PM
    Nice, I wish my Mother has a giving as you. But back in those days we went to school in the snow bare foot and up hill, both ways. Well I never really saw anyone barefoot in Brooklyn.
    I even do this for my kids in the summer, on days we know it will be on the high 90's or 100 even, I will give them the day off to hang out by the pool & bbq for the day. my kids are rarely absent from school from illness during the year, so towards the end I give them 'reward' days here and there, but not exceeding more than 6-8
    Ohhhhhh and GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!! I've dwld'd my sons first theme - Deuce - well, I navigated him and he did all the clicking so he can learn! here's his screenie:

I went thru all of Al3's themes & my son liked this one the best Thanks Al3!

02-01-11 06:42 PM
    [color=#FF1CAE][font=century gothic][size=4][b] I even do this for my kids in the summer, on days we know it will be on the high 90's or 100 even, I will give them the day off to hang out by the pool & bbq for the day. my kids are rarely absent from school from illness during the year, so towards the end I give them 'reward' days here and there, but not exceeding more than 6-8

I could use a "reward" day right about now.
    02-01-11 06:49 PM
    Me too!
    P1nk, you'll give us one, won't you?
    02-01-11 06:54 PM
    Me too!
    Me, too!!!!
    I want a day off tomorrow from the snow!
    02-01-11 07:03 PM

I went thru all of Al3's themes & my son liked this one the best Thanks Al3!

Great, now Pink is making her kids, theme junkies as well...
    02-01-11 07:06 PM
    Me too!
    Me, too!!!!
    I want a day off tomorrow from the snow!
    lmao! You guys are too much! Ok ok ok!!! snow days for all of you! I'll even write notes to your bosses to excuse you for the day because of 'family matters!'

02-01-11 07:11 PM
    Great, now Pink is making her kids, theme junkies as well...
    LOL! its his first bb and he's more interested in having some neat stuff on his than my daughter is on hers. Lol. She likes to keep the original theme on it, which yuk! I could never go back to now! LOL But, she like simplicity and that's all good too

02-01-11 07:15 PM
    lmao! You guys are too much! Ok ok ok!!! snow days for all of you! I'll even write notes to your bosses to excuse you for the day because of 'family matters!'

Well, Dr. Prince is on tomorrow. Shouldn't that count for an excused absence?
    02-01-11 07:16 PM

Can you write one to my wife too!!
    02-01-11 07:18 PM
    Well, Dr. Prince is on tomorrow. Shouldn't that count for an excused absence?
    ABSOLUTELY DOES!!!!
    Can you write one to my wife too!!
    you got it! Done!

02-01-11 07:22 PM
23,186 ... 396397398399400 ...