I wasn't going to tell them about the melting issue, let them find out for themselves!
    We'll take all the melted snow we can get. We need the water.

If you mean because it's hot here, not an issue! I never complain about heat, I love heat!
    I grew up in the desert and got accustomed to triple digit temps for months at a time. But I don't love it. I do love the winters tho, problem is everybody else in the country seems to come here for winter. (sigh)
    I was reading the San Antonio extreme record temps and it says the record high was 112, which sounds not to unreasonable at all, but the record low was -6. That's what I call one he!! of a temp range. My daughter lives there now and the reason I looked it up. Then the humidity is another story!
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-31-11 at 08:03 PM.
    01-31-11 07:56 PM
    Easy to move icons around. Then you can also make them device operated to add weather slots. The calendar is the same way. The date changes which is nice, imagine what I could do if I knew what the "F" I was doing.LOL! Pink, ya gotta step up to the plate and get 6. I know, no pressure.
    lmao! I wouldn't know what the F I was doin even if I attempted to float icons! Lmao!
    Yea yea I know, Os6, no pressure though LMAO!
    Soooooooo. I dlwd'd Al3's new theme Xpress & while I was at it, I snuck Duece in also Muwawawahahahahahahahaha!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 08:01 PM
    I wasn't going to tell them about the melting issue, let them find out for themselves!
    oooohhh very funny Mister! I'll pack it all in DRY ICE LOL put that in 'yer pipe and smoke it!

01-31-11 08:04 PM
    12 posts away from 10k! Woo! Hoo! I'll probably miss it cause I gotta go. Wonder who the poster will be?
    01-31-11 08:06 PM
    Jim, when you created your theme, did you choose custom or BB6?
    Just curious because I was going to try a custom but there is a lot to customize!!! I got started but I want to move the banner to the bottom and am having a hard time. I suppose I should watch a video or you tube something about using the program.

Or I could just let the professionals do it and not waste my time!
    01-31-11 08:07 PM
    Jim, when you created your theme, did you choose custom or BB6?
    Just curious because I was going to try a custom but there is a lot to customize!!! I got started but I want to move the banner to the bottom and am having a hard time. I suppose I should watch a video or you tube something about using the program.

Or I could just let the professionals do it and not waste my time!
    To get the icons placed on the home page you need custom. What I did was make 2 identical themes using each format BB6+custom. That way I could tell which did what. They both have distinct advantages. You can just customize what you want to and leave some as default also. I'm not even close to graduating from total novice at this, but I'm having fun at it. I'm all for simple and had one with nothing at all on the home page, just messing with it.
    Re the banner, I couldn;t get it to move anywhere, so I dunno. I can make it look almost removed but not remove it altogether.
    It'd be great to have you making some trials at it then we could give each other advice. I am getting faster, but I've not messed with the icon page at all except to change the background.
    01-31-11 08:17 PM
    12 posts away from 10k! Woo! Hoo! I'll probably miss it cause I gotta go. Wonder who the poster will be?
    Where's our Queen??
    01-31-11 08:21 PM
    Well, I will continue along the way of BB6 i think because its a little more standard. I want to add some straight lines in there, like instead of a banner so I guess I gotta read in the developers forums.

Then again, I might just wait for someone else to make it!
    I want Xpress. And that reminds me: Pink, I didn't see a screenie!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-31-11 at 08:32 PM.
    01-31-11 08:26 PM
    lmao! I wouldn't know what the F I was doin even if I attempted to float icons! Lmao!

Have you tried "Wingardium Leviosa"? Don't forget to swish and flick!

01-31-11 08:32 PM
    Have you tried "Wingardium Leviosa"? Don't forget to swish and flick!

I didn't know you are a Potter fan!!!
    Love HP. Read all the books: twice at minimum. Saw all the movies. Your kids must be big fans, right?
    01-31-11 08:36 PM
    I didn't know you are a Potter fan!!!
    Love HP. Read all the books: twice at minimum. Saw all the movies. Your kids must be big fans, right?
    I'm a bit bigger fan than the kids, but up until the last one we saw all the movies as a family. We couldn't get together to see the last one, and I hope the DVD comes out before the finale. I've read them all a few times.

01-31-11 08:50 PM
    I know what you mean. Talk about an addiction. I can't believe the series will end....

You know I just thought of something about my memory leak. I was posting in another thread and it just struck me. With all the hybrids and leaks and officials that I have loaded; I have never loaded one straight without any shrinking. Do you think that has anything to do with it? I know pcgizmo told me once to load the entire OS and see but of course, I never did. Always shrunk the heck out of it.

Of course, Bob and Jim shrink them too and THEY don't have leaks, so maybe not. Maybe it doesn't matter...

I've run out of ideas and am about to call VZW again this week and ask for a new device. Like that will help
    01-31-11 08:57 PM
    I know what you mean. Talk about an addiction. I can't believe the series will end....

You know I just thought of something about my memory leak. I was posting in another thread and it just struck me. With all the hybrids and leaks and officials that I have loaded; I have never loaded one straight without any shrinking. Do you think that has anything to do with it? I know pcgizmo told me once to load the entire OS and see but of course, I never did. Always shrunk the heck out of it.

Of course, Bob and Jim shrink them too and THEY don't have leaks, so maybe not. Maybe it doesn't matter...

I've run out of ideas and am about to call VZW again this week and ask for a new device. Like that will help
    Didn't you try straight 333? Look back around 04 December.
    01-31-11 09:07 PM
    Didn't you try straight 333? Look back around 04 December.
    Oh gosh yes, I did! Musta been the gun & tonic I had that made me forget... Of course, it WAS a leak...think I should try one more without taking anything out?

But I know as soon as I do, I will start pulling cods...
    01-31-11 09:09 PM
    Must be everyone is sitting on their hands tonight until we cross the 10K line.
    01-31-11 09:13 PM
    Oh gosh yes, I did! Musta been the gun & tonic I had that made me forget... Of course, it WAS a leak...think I should try one more without taking anything out?

But I know as soon as I do, I will start pulling cods...
    Yeah. You gave me all kinds of h-e-l-l because you started dropping memory by the bucket as soon as you restarted your phone.
    01-31-11 09:14 PM
    OK here's to Tourboy!!!
    10K.
    Who'da thunk it?????
    And here's to the Essex Ramblers!
    A dysfunctional, happy-go-lucky family!!!!
    Here's to 10K more!!!
    01-31-11 09:15 PM
    Must be everyone is sitting on their hands tonight until we cross the 10K line.

It's just a number...Do I get a car?
    01-31-11 09:15 PM
    Yeah. You gave me all kinds of h-e-l-l because you started dropping memory by the bucket as soon as you restarted your phone.
    Remember? Now I remember!!!!
    So much for THAT experiment!!!
    No more straight OSes. I don't think there is an answer.... a few of us have problems. The rest probably don't even know they are leaking memory!
    They're the lucky ones!!!!
    01-31-11 09:17 PM
    It's just a number...Do I get a car?
    Yes, you DO get a car and Pink will paint it for you. Guess which COLOR????

LMAO!!!!
    Only kidding Pink!!!
    01-31-11 09:20 PM
    No more straight OSes. I don't think there is an answer.... a few of us have problems. The rest probably don't even know they are leaking memory!
    Ignorance is bliss?
    01-31-11 09:22 PM

LMAO!!!!
    Only kidding Pink!!!
    Good. My daughter (not the broken one) will need a car when she graduates in June. I'm sure that pink will be just fine.
    01-31-11 09:27 PM
    Underway gets the brass ring.
    RE: the memory leaks, I've finally settled on the opinion that it pretty much has to be device related. Just from your experiences with dealing with it. I've never dropped more than 1 or 2 mb in a day. I do reboot everymorning as part of my waking up routine tho. I typically run around 297>295mb. If it were my issue I'd be on the phone with verizon pursuing a replacement, if it wasn't forthcoming I'd ramp up to a higher level of the chain of command and if still no go, I'd forget it, run my fav hybrid and set my bold to reboot daily or more as needed. I'd be pretty tired of dealing with it as I'm sure you are by now. The "montana" is coming late summer I hear. When it's available my bold will be available.
    01-31-11 10:05 PM

LMAO!!!!
    Only kidding Pink!!!
    Wouldn't happen to be a Cadillac!!!
    01-31-11 10:14 PM
    OK here's to Tourboy!!!
    10K.
    Who'da thunk it?????
    And here's to the Essex Ramblers!
    A dysfunctional, happy-go-lucky family!!!!
    Here's to 10K more!!!
    Yea! 10,000 posts.... What a fun dysfunctional group we are!!

Let's open another bottle of Jaydee's favorite gun!!
    01-31-11 10:19 PM
23,186 ... 393394395396397 ...