WOOHOO!!!!
    Kidz outta school means TEACHER is outta school!!!
    WOOHOO
    A day in my pjs using the laptop!
    LMAO! You sound like the teachers around here by us! they're always hoping for snowdays!
    No that's OK I wouldn't want to be accused of forcing your kids to go to school when they could of had a snow day!
    on that note you do have a point there....no school for the kiddies means Mommy-thats me-doesnt have to chouffer their royal @$$e$ around for that day either!! w00t!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 11:40 AM
    Ya'll hush now!

They are talking about us getting some later in the week, Thursday into Friday! We don't need any. People here don't know how do deal with that white stuff! That includes me!
    aaawwww horse feathers Bob! y'all could use a little sprinklin now!

01-31-11 11:42 AM
    LMAO! You sound like the teachers around here by us! they're always hoping for snowdays!
    on that note you do have a point there....no school for the kiddies means Mommy-thats me-doesnt have to chouffer their royal @$$e$ around for that day either!! w00t!

P!nk, were are you actually? I'll try and send what we are supposed to get up your way, but I need a destination...
    01-31-11 11:42 AM
    P!nk, were are you actually? I'll try and send what we are supposed to get up your way, but I need a destination...
    ooooohhh yeaaaaaaa, your hysterical! Nice try to sneak that in there! LOL.

01-31-11 11:48 AM

HAHAHA....Well said Pink!!
    01-31-11 12:22 PM
    Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she's on the mend now. I thought your s/n was Navy related. I haven't gotten underway since the attacks of 9/11/01 when I was mobilzed in October '01 from NavResCen Syracuse to San Diego Naval Station.
    Thank you. She's improving fast, headed back to school tomorrow. She's probably going to miss her whale-watching field trip on Friday, though. She's really disappointed about that. The Girl Scout campout for the following weekend is likely a go. She'll manage.

I was at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard getting ALASKA (my ship) ready for post-overhaul sea trials on 9/11. I've been using that screen name for going on 10 years now. My wife had commented about my being at sea 99 percent of the time. I'm sure that it seemed like that was the truth. It did seem like we were gone a lot the next year, after the ship left the yard.
    Last edited by Underway99; 01-31-11 at 03:10 PM.
    01-31-11 01:09 PM
    ooooohhh yeaaaaaaa, your hysterical! Nice try to sneak that in there! LOL.

Hey, I'll do just about anything to avoid getting snow!
    01-31-11 01:10 PM
    Underway, Al3azim responded in his thread about the universal search:

In regards to the universal search I know with OS5 you have to disable dial from homescreen for those to work. My theme has it's own shortcuts but they do not overwrite the ones you mentioned.

So try that?
    I am going to and see if it works.

PS I have dial from homescreen ENABLED and all I have to do is start typing on the home screen and Universal search comes up!!!
    OK. Please refresh me here. Dial from homescreen is DISABLED by selecting OPTIONS/DISPLAY/HOME SCREEN PREFERENCES/LAUNCH BY TYPING/APPLICATION SHORTCUTS. Right? That is how I am currently set up.

It works like it should with the native OS6 theme. My BW shortcut (W) doesn't work either. It comes up with the shortcut for voice mail. Almost like the theme isn't recognizing that the homescreen dialing is secured.

UPDATE: OK. This is weird. Now, the shortcuts work. All of them. I did a half-dozen battery pulls, numerous restarts, etc. Nothing worked. Now, the shortcuts work with all of the OS6 themes that I loaded. Something changed how they work, but I didn't change anything. PFM?
    Last edited by Underway99; 01-31-11 at 03:02 PM.
    01-31-11 01:14 PM
    well...thank you!
    Hey, I'll do just about anything to avoid getting snow!
    oh hush....put on your big girl panties and suck it up pal! LMAO!

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-31-11 at 02:24 PM.
    01-31-11 02:18 PM
    hey essex threaders been very busy latley with my thesis so i havent been around but all this talk about themes i found a theme that for me is perfect. Its called slate and its by far one of the best themes out there. It allows for so much customization, you can have a hidden dock, hidden today screen, hidden banner, and you can even chance the banner colors from black, blue, red, and purple. You can also change how dark the banners are or you can even turn them off. The theme was hand coded so its super smooth and you can customize everything from within the theme. It also comes in a dark and white version. Like i said i love this theme and it was hand coded so it does not have some of the other little bugs like cutoff icons because of the buggy theme builder. Its a premium theme but it is on sale for 3.99 and imo it is def worth it, i will be using it for a long time. here is a link to the theme so you can check it out for yourselves.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/pr...eather-532021/
    01-31-11 05:08 PM
    WOOHOO!!!!
    Kidz outta school means TEACHER is outta school!!!
    WOOHOO
    A day in my pjs using the laptop!
    LAPTOP because you canNOT browse using the Bold's wonderful browser?????

And PINK.... If you are to remain buried in snow and unless I missed the reason, you might want to fix your location, to wit:

"Location: Burried in snow!"

Snow drought here.
    01-31-11 06:44 PM
    oh hush....put on your big girl panties and suck it up pal! LMAO!

Uhuh, and next week or so when I'm back to wearing shorts I'll get to LMAO while you guys are grousing about all the snow! Turn about is fair play and paybacks are h_e_l_l!
    01-31-11 06:46 PM
    Al3azim has released Xpress for OS5
    Says he will get it out for 6 when he can correct the calendar issues with TB6.
    So we wait a little longer...

So PINK...hurry up and download Xpress...I wanna see it!!!!
    01-31-11 06:51 PM

And PINK.... If you are to remain buried in snow and unless I missed the reason, you might want to fix your location, to wit:

"Location: Burried in snow!"

Snow drought here.
    ohhhhh snow drought there by you?!?! that's GREAT! what's your address so WE CAN SEND YOU plenty! well......cuz ya know......we're "burried in snow" HERE!!!!

01-31-11 07:13 PM
    Uhuh, and next week or so when I'm back to wearing shorts I'll get to LMAO while you guys are grousing about all the snow! Turn about is fair play and paybacks are h_e_l_l!
    oooooooooh shhhhhhure-go ahead laugh your you know what off while were busting our you know what's shoveling this damn white shhhhtuff!!!! just peachy........ gonna ship you a boxful too! LOL

01-31-11 07:16 PM
    Al3azim has released Xpress for OS5
    Says he will get it out for 6 when he can correct the calendar issues with TB6.
    So we wait a little longer...

So PINK...hurry up and download Xpress...I wanna see it!!!!
    yours will come soon!

and Xpress is out?!?! Now?!?! NOW?!?! I gotta check this out!

01-31-11 07:17 PM
    I hope everyone's enjoying their snow. What a perfect time to update your bolds. Onward to 10k
    (this image is sharp and clear on my bold, but doesn't enlarge well)

true words Bob, We'll be singing a diff tune in summer also, that payback H_E_L_L. LOL! But right now, it's pretty dang sweet!
    Oooo! just noticed I started page 666.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-31-11 at 07:30 PM.
    01-31-11 07:25 PM
    No, laptop so I can type and surf with a mouse while holding a drink in the other hand, of course!

A tea; by the cuppa or pot.
    01-31-11 07:25 PM
    ohhhhh snow drought there by you?!?! that's GREAT! what's your address so WE CAN SEND YOU plenty! well......cuz ya know......we're "burried in snow" HERE!!!!

Ha, asking for his address when you won't give out yours! ROLFLMAO

oooooooooh shhhhhhure-go ahead laugh your you know what off while were busting our you know what's shoveling this damn white shhhhtuff!!!! just peachy........ gonna ship you a boxful too! LOL

No address being given out!
    01-31-11 07:38 PM
    Ha, asking for his address when you won't give out yours! ROLFLMAO

No address being given out!
    LMFAO!!!!! Well......you can't say I didn't give it the ol'college try!

01-31-11 07:42 PM
    Bob when are you going to update your os? There's a 6.1/432/448/450 out that runs really sweet.
    As for any of that snow being sent, it would melt by the time it got to the border
    01-31-11 07:43 PM
    I hope everyone's enjoying their snow. What a perfect time to update your bolds. Onward to 10k

true words Bob, We'll be singing a diff tune in summer also, that payback H_E_L_L. LOL! But right now, it's pretty dang sweet!
    looks good Jim! How'd ya get those icons just "floating" in the middle of the screen there?
    And indeed, page 666 it is.

01-31-11 07:44 PM
    [color=#FF1CAE][font=century gothic][size=4][b] looks good Jim! How'd ya get those icons just "floating" in the middle of the screen there?
    Easy to move icons around. Then you can also make them device operated to add weather slots. The calendar is the same way. The date changes which is nice, imagine what I could do if I knew what the "F" I was doing.LOL! Pink, ya gotta step up to the plate and get 6. I know, no pressure.
    01-31-11 07:47 PM
    Bob when are you going to update your os? There's a 6.1/432/448/450 out that runs really sweet.
    As for any of that snow being sent, it would melt by the time it got to the border
    It's on the list, I have been really busy the last few days and have not had much time to play with OSs. I may have a chance later this week but not sure. I have a spiritual retreat type event coming up at the end of next week for which I am the support coordinator so I'm not having a lot of excess time at the moment.

I wasn't going to tell them about the melting issue, let them find out for themselves!
    01-31-11 07:53 PM

If you mean because it's hot here, not an issue! I never complain about heat, I love heat!
    01-31-11 07:55 PM
23,186 ... 392393394395396 ...