mr.weller glad your email issue is resolved!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 06:48 AM
    Wow! I was gone for just the afternoon and I missed seven pages. My daughter broke her collarbone at school and I got to spend the afternoon in the emergency room at the Naval Medical Center San Diego, where I lost my data coverage.

To review:
    1. JayDee is testing Newberry for OS6.
    2. P1nk is still wavering on OS6 and sticking with OS5. Think Linus and his blanket.
    3. PC really wants to hit 4000 and doesn't care what fluff he has to post to get it.
    4. Noobs are killing all of us.
    5. JayDee is already planning her coronation.

Am I up to date?

Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she's on the mend now. I thought your s/n was Navy related. I haven't gotten underway since the attacks of 9/11/01 when I was mobilzed in October '01 from NavResCen Syracuse to San Diego Naval Station.
    underway99 likes this.
    01-31-11 06:48 AM
    btw, I just rec'd an email from MobiHand that FontCollection has an update avail for those of you that have it

01-31-11 06:50 AM
    On my way to update that Font Collection, too Pink!
    Good Morning Ramblers!!!!

I tried the same font you are using but I am so used to seeing what I am seeing, that I can't change. HAHA
    I did download some extra ttf to add to the app, tho.
    01-31-11 06:57 AM
    Universal search is not set to work on an OS5 theme, right? I don't know how you would run it on this one. We never had it in OS5 so...

As far as keyboard shortcuts...he has a list on the site of what he has programmed in.
    That's all I know.
    But I will BBM him and ask about universal search for you today!!!
    just to confirm for you Underway, no universal search is not avail on OS5. and here are the shortcuts:EDIT<---- YES it is avail! Sorry! hit the S key to activate it! sorry for the confusion.
    alt+ -gives the calculator
    alt@ -give main message folder
    $ -gives the SMS inbox
    space bar -give QL if installed.
    alt! -gives you Bbm
    I also found by accident alt# -gives you connection options.

keep in mind, for these functions to work you need to have your "hot keys" enable from homescreen.
    in case you dont know: hit your send key to get to calling screen, scroll to dial field, menu key, options, general options & "dial from home screen" NO.
    hope that helps!
    Aww poor Bob, how would you like to come and try to find the golf ball in our 1-2 FEET of expected snow!!!!
    I loved to see that!!! FORE!!! (cloud of snow to follow...)lmao!
    On my way to update that Font Collection, too Pink!
    Good Morning Ramblers!!!!

I tried the same font you are using but I am so used to seeing what I am seeing, that I can't change. HAHA
    I did download some extra ttf to add to the app, tho.
    yes, i updated mine as well, although some of the font they "added" to the collection are already part of the intergrated font on bb oh well....

oh that "Lilly" one is my favorite. I love the name too.Ive never tried the Kings Exeter you use.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-31-11 at 08:40 AM.
    underway99 likes this.
    01-31-11 08:35 AM
    Underway, Al3azim responded in his thread about the universal search:

In regards to the universal search I know with OS5 you have to disable dial from homescreen for those to work. My theme has it's own shortcuts but they do not overwrite the ones you mentioned.

So try that?
    I am going to and see if it works.

PS I have dial from homescreen ENABLED and all I have to do is start typing on the home screen and Universal search comes up!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-31-11 at 08:38 AM.
    01-31-11 08:36 AM
    Underway, Al3azim responded in his thread about the universal search:

In regards to the universal search I know with OS5 you have to disable dial from homescreen for those to work. My theme has it's own shortcuts but they do not overwrite the ones you mentioned.

So try that?
    I am going to and see if it works.

PS I have dial from homescreen ENABLED and all I have to do is start typing on the home screen and Universal search comes up!!!
    to confirm without any confusion, yes jaydee, on OS5 the uni search DOES work with hot keys enabled, click S and it will bring up the search screen.

sorry for the confusion in my post above, my bad. I forgot about that function
    01-31-11 08:42 AM
    to confirm without any confusion, yes jaydee, on OS5 the uni search DOES work with hot keys enabled, click S and it will bring up the search screen.

sorry for the confusion in my post above, my bad. I forgot about that function
    Yes, but we are all on OS6 Pink.
    That's why I was surprised my uni search STILL worked even though I overlaid an OS5 type theme on it. But I remember Al3azim saying he left the entire OS6 theme alone and just did the homescreen and apps screen...
    01-31-11 08:51 AM
    Aww poor Bob, how would you like to come and try to find the golf ball in our 1-2 FEET of expected snow!!!!
    And why do you think I live in TEXAS???
    01-31-11 09:28 AM
    Yes, but we are all on OS6 Pink.
    That's why I was surprised my uni search STILL worked even though I overlaid an OS5 type theme on it. But I remember Al3azim saying he left the entire OS6 theme alone and just did the homescreen and apps screen...
    ahhhhh...for some reason I thought Underway was still on OS5, my apologies for the confusion.

ok, so its a good surprise that the uni search works for you then!
    01-31-11 09:29 AM
    Sky, nice screenie & theme!
    With all this weather talk, its currently 15 here now and DrPrince same as you, more snow to watch out for!!! I really do feel like I'm in Alaska!
    Bob, golf in the rain? Doesn't that get a little tricky cuz the ball gets slippery from the rain? Hmmm...could make the game more challenging I suppose.
    Mornin all...needing that coffee fix

Nah, ball slippery is not the issue, it is the grips on the clubs getting slippery. But, I have a cover that comes down over my clubs to keep them dry and spare towels in my cart...
    01-31-11 09:30 AM
    Nah, ball slippery is not the issue, it is the grips on the clubs getting slippery. But, I have a cover that comes down over my clubs to keep them dry and spare towels in my cart...
    ooooooohhhhhh.....aren't we just fancy now!LOL
    01-31-11 09:35 AM
    ooooooohhhhhh.....aren't we just fancy now!LOL
    The advantages to having your own golf cart are numerous!

The fleet at the course don't have such thinks as an enclosure (side curtains), club cover, heater, etc., etc. And they don't go as fast as mine does!
    01-31-11 09:43 AM
    The advantages to having your own golf cart are numerous!

The fleet at the course don't have such thinks as an enclosure (side curtains), club cover, heater, etc., etc. And they don't go as fast as mine does!
    well....you sound very well equipped for the golf excursions!
    01-31-11 09:51 AM
    well, the reality of life is calling time to move on with my day.

Hope everyone has a great day as well

I'll stop in through out the day of course!

01-31-11 10:00 AM
    I hope everyone east of me is ready for the snow! We got enough to shut down school for the day so I have my 7 year old,6 year old and almost 5 year old all at home today. We didn't take all of the snow out of the clouds so we left some for Jaydee and everyone else to enjoy! I'd hate to be accused of hogging all the snow here in South Dakota!

01-31-11 10:05 AM
    I hope everyone east of me is ready for the snow! We got enough to shut down school for the day so I have my 7 year old,6 year old and almost 5 year old all at home today. We didn't take all of the snow out of the clouds so we left some for Jaydee and everyone else to enjoy! I'd hate to be accused of hogging all the snow here in South Dakota!

Greetings to you Matt in SD!
    And you can have all the snow you want!!! Believe me, I wouldn't mind at all if by the time those snow clouds got to Paul and me that they were all wrung out!!!
    But they are saying 1-2 feet for us with some icing on top....like icing!!! HAHA . I wanna cry.

Oh yes! I DO have to send some snow in a box (albeit a very LARGE box) to Bob!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-31-11 at 10:42 AM.
    01-31-11 10:39 AM

Please don't feel guilty, keep all the snow you want!!

We're gonna have plenty here too. I want to make sure I share with Jaydee and all my friends to the east!.
    01-31-11 11:04 AM
    And you can have all the snow you want!!! Believe me, I wouldn't mind at all if by the time those snow clouds got to Paul and me that they were all wrung out!!!
    But they are saying 1-2 feet for us with some icing on top....like icing!!! HAHA . I wanna cry.

Oh yes! I DO have to send some snow in a box (albeit a very LARGE box) to Bob!!!
    Oh yea! Let's send a LARGE box of snow and ice to Bob and Jim!!
    01-31-11 11:06 AM

no, no! Its ok! Us eastern folks won't fault you for it at all! in fact, keep it ALL!

I know! Were expecting the same as you JayDee! I really do feel like I'm living in Alaska if this hits us as bad as the storm on Thurs did, the kids w/be out of school again for yet another snow day.....

01-31-11 11:09 AM
    Please don't feel guilty, keep all the snow you want!!

We're gonna have plenty here too. I want to make sure I share with Jaydee and all my friends to the east!.
    LOL! By all means prince, you can keep my portion! Really, I don't mind at all hee hee hee

01-31-11 11:10 AM
    no, no! Its ok! Us eastern folks won't fault you for it at all! in fact, keep it ALL!

I know! Were expecting the same as you JayDee! I really do feel like I'm living in Alaska if this hits us as bad as the storm on Thurs did, the kids w/be out of school again for yet another snow day.....

WOOHOO!!!!
    Kidz outta school means TEACHER is outta school!!!
    WOOHOO
    A day in my pjs using the laptop!
    01-31-11 11:13 AM
    LOL! By all means prince, you can keep my portion! Really, I don't mind at all hee hee hee

No that's OK I wouldn't want to be accused of forcing your kids to go to school when they could of had a snow day!
    01-31-11 11:14 AM

Ya'll hush now!

They are talking about us getting some later in the week, Thursday into Friday! We don't need any. People here don't know how do deal with that white stuff! That includes me!
    01-31-11 11:29 AM
    Oh yea! Let's send a LARGE box of snow and ice to Bob and Jim!!
    Send it to Jim! I'm hoping that they wring out the clouds before they get here!
    01-31-11 11:31 AM
23,186 ... 391392393394395 ...