PS Thanks for the tips on Capture IT, Pink!
    Worked like a charm!
    awesome! So glad I could help you out!
    Love the screenie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 07:27 PM
    OK, JayDee. I'm sold. Bring on Newberry. I'm using Deuce now, but I don't love the large icon in position 1.

01-30-11 07:29 PM
    OK, JayDee. I'm sold. Bring on Newberry. I'm using Deuce now...
    Count me in here too - I have Deuce now too and am looking forward to having a second theme from al3azim on my device as well!
    01-30-11 08:27 PM
    Newberry for OS6 is now available in the theme forum.
    01-30-11 08:33 PM
    OK, JayDee. I'm sold. Bring on Newberry. I'm using Deuce now, but I don't love the large icon in position 1.

I LOVE that icon. Most people use it for the weather but you must have SOME app you can put there....
    Maybe your inbox, or BBM?

Or you can always ask for a customization...for a small donation. I dunno but maybe he would do that at some point in time...

Speaking of donation...I'm going to make mine right now! I hope other people do too! SO we can keep him making themes!!!

OK donation made and Newberry is POSTED in themes forum!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-30-11 at 08:36 PM.
    01-30-11 08:33 PM
    I LOVE that icon. Most people use it for the weather but you must have SOME app you can put there....
    Maybe your inbox, or BBM?

Or you can always ask for a customization...for a small donation. I dunno but maybe he would do that at some point in time...

Speaking of donation...I'm going to make mine right now! I hope other people do too! SO we can keep him making themes!!!

OK donation made and Newberry is POSTED in themes forum!!!
    I still have to do my donation for "Random" & "Dark Tril" I dwld today. I'm gonna do that tomorrow first thing so I don't forget about it

01-30-11 08:43 PM
    Got the Newberry now lets go for Dark Trilogy next.
    01-30-11 08:45 PM
    Anyone else having issues with emails not coming through? I sent myself the OTA link for newberry from my desktop pc and the e-mail hasn't showed up on my blackberry yet. It is in my sent messages as of 20 minutes ago with no action on my berry. I've been on BBM and received msgs fine, but no emails...
    MrWeller

01-30-11 08:56 PM
    Anyone else having issues with emails not coming through? I sent myself the OTA link for newberry from my desktop pc and the e-mail hasn't showed up on my blackberry yet. It is in my sent messages as of 20 minutes ago with no action on my berry. I've been on BBM and received msgs fine, but no emails...
    MrWeller

No Matt. My email is working just fine. There were big outages the other day but I think those are long since solved. Try it again...
    01-30-11 09:01 PM
    Got the Newberry now lets go for Dark Trilogy next.
    Shall we guess what's next?
    I know he said he was working on Xpress for OS5 and OS6...Maybe that will be next.
    01-30-11 09:03 PM
    Ok...tried sending to three different e-mail addresses that come into my berry with no luck...I've even done some battery pulls today for good measure but no luck. I did however run over to get the Newberry theme directly on my berry but the 3 phantom messages haven't appeared yet...

01-30-11 09:05 PM
    Ok...tried sending to three different e-mail addresses that come into my berry with no luck...I've even done some battery pulls today for good measure but no luck. I did however run over to get the Newberry theme directly on my berry but the 3 phantom messages haven't appeared yet...
    Apparently one more battery pull was what the Dr. ordered because my bold is back up and running!
    01-30-11 09:18 PM
    is that newberry running os6 or 5?
    bb6 6.0.0.431
    01-30-11 09:42 PM
    Bob, Does that say 68 degrees? WTH ....and we have a blizzard watch!
    Yep, been in shorts since I got home from church. I'm thinking I'll wear shorts tomorrow when I go to my part time job, gonna be 76 tomorrow. Only problem is they are saying 38 overnight so it may be a little chilly for shorts in the early morning.

The next four days will be 20, 20, 18, 29 for overnight with 41, 34, 41, 47 for highs. Supposed to rain on Tuesday, there goes my golf day. I'll play in the rain but it has to be a tad higher than the 20 predicted for overnight. Guess I get a day off on Tueday!
    01-30-11 09:47 PM
    Mat, go to your email setup and login to BIS on your Berry, re-validate your passwords for any email accounts you have setup. They resend your service books, don't remember if sending the service books is necessary; however, it certainly won't hurt.
    01-30-11 09:55 PM
    OK JayDee. I've got Newberry loaded and running. It looks great, like Deuce. Since you've tested and communicated with the developer, perhaps you'll know why my keyboard shortcuts or universal search don't work?
    01-30-11 10:20 PM
    Yep, been in shorts since I got home from church. I'm thinking I'll wear shorts tomorrow when I go to my part time job, gonna be 76 tomorrow. Only problem is they are saying 38 overnight so it may be a little chilly for shorts in the early morning.

The next four days will be 20, 20, 18, 29 for overnight with 41, 34, 41, 47 for highs. Supposed to rain on Tuesday, there goes my golf day. I'll play in the rain but it has to be a tad higher than the 20 predicted for overnight. Guess I get a day off on Tueday!
    Bob, I don't wanna hear about your highs in the 40's. We have a blizzard watch with 10-20 inches of snow coming between Monday night and Wednesday morning! .... better gas up the snow blower
    01-30-11 10:29 PM
    I sense a little obsessing over themes in here. We may have to get Dr. Prince involved. Ha,Ha it's like being starved for so long then the pizza guy delivers.
    Since we're mentioning the weather I think the cold wave Bob's talking about is coming thru here first, although it will only brush the desert areas while the north will get really chilled, then it's on to Bob's golf course dropping temps as it moves. Bob, You really play in the rain? Yet another Dr P show topic. Feb 1st it's supposed to drop into the low 30's here Brrrrr. Thats far enough.
    01-30-11 10:44 PM
    I sense a little obsessing over themes in here. We may have to get Dr. Prince involved. Ha,Ha it's like being starved for so long then the pizza guy delivers.
    Since we're mentioning the weather I think the cold wave Bob's talking about is coming thru here first, although it will only brush the desert areas while the north will get really chilled, then it's on to Bob's golf course dropping temps as it moves. Bob, You really play in the rain? Yet another Dr P show topic. Feb 1st it's supposed to drop into the low 30's here Brrrrr. Thats far enough.
    Hey, it's not obsessing. It does, however, seem a decent diversion from counting down to the next leak, hybrid, VZW release, or JayDee's memory loss.

BTW, your storm blew through here this afternoon. You saw it if you watched golf from Torrey Pines today.
    Last edited by Underway99; 01-30-11 at 11:01 PM. Reason: spelling
    01-30-11 10:52 PM
    I've noticed the obsessing over themes this weekend too, talk about addictions!!

I agree it's another show topic for Dr. Prince.
    01-30-11 10:54 PM
    I aint the greatest at posting pictures but I'll try.

I miss flicking down to get to all my apps, but the best ones are on the screen already

01-31-11 03:46 AM
    bob, i don't wanna hear about your highs in the 40's. We have a blizzard watch with 10-20 inches of snow coming between monday night and wednesday morning! .... Better gas up the snow blower
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    01-31-11 06:04 AM
    OK JayDee. I've got Newberry loaded and running. It looks great, like Deuce. Since you've tested and communicated with the developer, perhaps you'll know why my keyboard shortcuts or universal search don't work?
    Universal search is not set to work on an OS5 theme, right? I don't know how you would run it on this one. We never had it in OS5 so...

As far as keyboard shortcuts...he has a list on the site of what he has programmed in.
    That's all I know.
    But I will BBM him and ask about universal search for you today!!!
    01-31-11 06:28 AM
    Supposed to rain on Tuesday, there goes my golf day. I'll play in the rain but it has to be a tad higher than the 20 predicted for overnight. (
    Aww poor Bob, how would you like to come and try to find the golf ball in our 1-2 FEET of expected snow!!!!
    01-31-11 06:45 AM
    I aint the greatest at posting pictures but I'll try.

I miss flicking down to get to all my apps, but the best ones are on the screen already

Sky, nice screenie & theme!
    With all this weather talk, its currently 15 here now and DrPrince same as you, more snow to watch out for!!! I really do feel like I'm in Alaska!
    Bob, golf in the rain? Doesn't that get a little tricky cuz the ball gets slippery from the rain? Hmmm...could make the game more challenging I suppose.
    Mornin all...needing that coffee fix

01-31-11 06:47 AM
23,186 ... 390391392393394 ...