I just wanted to drop a quick word and than everyone for the support and feedback on the themes. With work, family and the kids it's been a little tough getting some time to just get them converted. I am hoping to at least release 2 of them Newberry and Deuce to start with and eventually get to the others. As Jaydee mentioned, due to the limitation of the new TB6 beta version some themes will convert better than others but I am sure RIM will fix those issues in a future release and we will update the themes accordingly then as well. Thank you again for all the support
    01-30-11 01:50 PM
    Pink,
    Congrats on Master level!

TYVM jaydee!
    Well done, P!nk!

Come on, folks. Just 134 posts to make 10,000 for this thread. Maybe today?

TYVM Underway!
    Let's break 10,000 today!!!
    Congratulations, way to go!
    TYVM Bob!
    Btw, I just dwld Al3's Dark Tril & Random.....Now, I have a dilema! I don't know which to use first lmao!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-30-11 at 02:07 PM.
    01-30-11 01:58 PM
    I just wanted to drop a quick word and than everyone for the support and feedback on the themes. With work, family and the kids it's been a little tough getting some time to just get them converted. I am hoping to at least release 2 of them Newberry and Deuce to start with and eventually get to the others. As Jaydee mentioned, due to the limitation of the new TB6 beta version some themes will convert better than others but I am sure RIM will fix those issues in a future release and we will update the themes accordingly then as well. Thank you again for all the support
    YW Al3. Thanks for the update for the OS6'ers I'm sure they can't wait to get your themes running! Life gets busy sometimes and it has to come first, its understandable of course.

I'm still on OS5, but I saw your new theme "Xpress" and I'm looking forward to that one to add to my theme collection I have of yours now! The "Ramblers" have created another theme monster Lol!

01-30-11 02:02 PM
    YW Al3. Thanks for the update for the OS6'ers I'm sure they can't wait to get your themes running! Life gets busy sometimes and it has to come first, its understandable of course.

I'm still on OS5, but I saw your new theme "Xpress" and I'm looking forward to that one to add to my theme collection I have of yours now! The "Ramblers" have created another theme monster Lol!

Hi Pink,

I plan on releasing Xpress as well really soon for OS5. Eventually I will get an OS6 version out too

01-30-11 02:08 PM
    Wow!! Very nice of one of the best theme creators on CB to stop by our little oddball piece of Paradise (as F2 described it).

I can't wait for Xpress to hit the theme forums for OS5 AND OS6...maybe I will get to test it, too!!!

01-30-11 02:09 PM
    Hi Pink,

I plan on releasing Xpress as well really soon for OS5. Eventually I will get an OS6 version out too

great! Looking forward to it! I'll keep my eye out

01-30-11 02:09 PM
    Congrats Pink, a master and still running os5.
    Another post towards to 10K. YaY!!

FWIW: I'm trying out Shane's latest using the 450 files as well as 448/431/and the 6.1 patch. Can't find anything to complain about. Another awesome hybrid!
    Gotta hand it to Shane, he makes it so easy to install.
    01-30-11 02:19 PM
    FWIW: I'm trying out Shane's latest using the 450 files as well as 448/431/and the 6.1 patch. Can't find anything to complain about. Another awesome hybrid!
    Jim with another OS upgrade. What a surprise....NOT! LOL
    So you really like the hybrid? I am not sure if I should move up because I have a feeling I am sending this handset back to VZW shortly...
    01-30-11 02:27 PM
    So you really like the hybrid? I am not sure if I should move up because I have a feeling I am sending this handset back to VZW shortly...
    Yep. Such an easy install also. You gotta get a new bold so you can be sampling all this goodness. Everyone just seems to run smoother. No complaints at all.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-30-11 at 02:41 PM.
    01-30-11 02:30 PM
    Wow!! Very nice of one of the best theme creators on CB to stop by our little oddball piece of Paradise (as F2 described it).

I can't wait for Xpress to hit the theme forums for OS5 AND OS6...maybe I will get to test it, too!!!

Jaydee,

You are too kind, thank you
    01-30-11 03:05 PM

TYVM Jim!
    Enjoy your 6 hybrids

01-30-11 03:20 PM
    still having the leak issues jaydee?

01-30-11 03:21 PM
    ok, I've finally decided to use Dark Tril now-heres my screenies! btw, I LOVE the shortcut keys Al3 built into the themes! Omg, it makes life soooo much easier!

01-30-11 03:24 PM
    ok, I've finally decided to use Dark Tril now-heres my screenies! btw, I LOVE the shortcut keys Al3 built into the themes! Omg, it makes life soooo much easier!

Looks good Pink!
    What did we tell you? You have to use his themes because there's so much functionality! Shortcuts to everything and pretty to boot!

PS What do you use for your screen shots?
    01-30-11 03:28 PM
    Looks good Pink!
    What did we tell you? You have to use his themes because there's so much functionality! Shortcuts to everything and pretty to boot!

PS What do you use for your screen shots?
    yes you guys filled me in on the scoop! Lol.
    I use Capture It . Do you need a working link? I have one. I had ZonaSnap & I didn't like it, couldn't do screenies unless I assigned a convience key & they're occuppied with other things!

01-30-11 03:41 PM
    Update: I posted Deuce OS6 version in the forum with the OTA download. Will post the others later today. Have to take care of few things now. Feedback is always appreciated.
    01-30-11 04:16 PM
    I feel like a junkie now... am I gonna get Newberry, Xpress or will he release something else next. I feel the itch and need to scratch.
    01-30-11 04:37 PM
    I feel like a junkie now... am I gonna get Newberry, Xpress or will he release something else next. I feel the itch and need to scratch.
    Is the link fixed for Deuce? I tried it and it doesn't download...

Oh and PS...TRUE sign of addiction!!!
    You're hooked.
    01-30-11 04:56 PM

Jim, The King of the Os Installs!... How many is that for this week???
    01-30-11 04:57 PM
    Pink,
    Congrats on Master level!

Congrats To Master Pink, 1000 posts way to go. I hear BB6 calling you!
    01-30-11 05:01 PM
    Jim, The King of the Os Installs!... How many is that for this week???
    Wow, am I king of something then? Just trying to stay with the latest. It's all good!

Congrats To Master Pink, 1000 posts way to go. I hear BB6 calling you!
    She's just getting her feet wet with finally installing a theme. Maybe she's the queen of procrastinators besides already being font queen.j/k Pink. LOL!
    Seriously, we need to dole out some titles: Jaydee is the "ramblin' queen"
    Paul is "king snark of the links"
    Keith you can be "King of late nite posts"
    I can be the former "king of the 5+6 switcheroo" Now the ocd os update king.
    Almost forgot Bob, he's king of those other links.
    and of course Pink as mentioned is the reigning queen of the pink font(as seen from outer space)
    Who'd I leave out?

JayDee, our posts crossed in cyberspace, but by golly we got the same thought LOL!
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-30-11 at 05:43 PM.
    01-30-11 05:27 PM
    Wow, am I king of something then? Just trying to stay with the latest. It's all good!
    HAHA Jim, we are ALL royalty around here.

So far we have Theme Queen
    Snarky King (or King of Links)
    Rambling Queen
    and King of OS Installs.

We also have a Doctor on staff!
    LMAO

I vote to make Bob the Riot Control King as he is always the calmer head in an argument...
    What do you think?
    01-30-11 05:35 PM
    +1 on the lost when I looked at it.
    +2 on the former programer, career for most of 30 years.

When I get some time I think I'll look again, time will tell.
    About 4-5 years - cobol! And that is 4 to 5 years, not 45.
    01-30-11 05:42 PM
    HAHA Jim, we are ALL royalty around here.

So far we have Theme Queen
    Snarky King (or King of Links)
    Rambling Queen
    and King of OS Installs.

We also have a Doctor on staff!
    LMAO

I vote to make Bob the Riot Control King as he is always the calmer head in an argument...
    What do you think?
    Yeah, Bob does keep a cooler head than some. I forgot about Dr. Prince. Our resident tv shrink. Has he got anybody figured out yet?
    01-30-11 05:47 PM
    I wonder if we can time 10,000 posts to align with Page 666!!!!
    01-30-11 05:50 PM
23,186 ... 388389390391392 ...