RIM servers are DOWN. BB push email doesn't look too good right now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 10:10 AM
    Yup, last email on phone at 12:16 AM, on laptop I have one at 2:34 in Outlook. Have others since.

Would be nice if they got it fixed already.

[/COLOR][/B]
    Bob, same thing here. Last email came to me about 1030-11ish & have gotten a few during the night on Aol as well, not to the berry tho. Its still out as of now as I just tried sending something to photobucket with no luck! Oh well!
    Annnnnnnd the Curve 2 just showed up! I'll have a happy kid when its good to go, just the email portion will have to wait now.

01-29-11 10:11 AM
    Jaydee, you're right, BIS is down. The website says it's temporarily down due to maintanance.
    Thank you, this explains why I have been losing my mind trying to set up a new OS. I have re-installed 6-7 times thinking I had been screwing up the installs... Thank God, I can breathe again.
    01-29-11 10:15 AM
    RIM servers are DOWN. BB push email doesn't look too good right now!

HAHA! When the going gets tough, the tough go SHOPPING!!!!
    See you guys later!
    I will check in via the web while I'm having my pedicure....
    or maybe while I'm at lunch....
    Have a good day everyone!
    01-29-11 10:17 AM
    Mine seems to be working now.
    01-29-11 10:17 AM
    And for the useful part of my post, I took all of F2's pretty pictures and resized them all at once with a batch photo resizer so I could put them on my berry. Don't you feel better for know this information? I mean, really. Admit it. How ma ny of you have ever used a BATCH photo resizer...
    They do look better as wallpaper in color than on my Kindle as B&W's.
    01-29-11 10:28 AM
    Hey guys...BIS outage!
    Anyone seeing that no emails are being delivered from after 2 am??

Underway, promise that little princess some new clothes, or shoes, or cosmetics. She'll be feeling better in no time!
    Her mother gave her a WebKinz llama. She was happy for a bit, then I promised her a memory upgrade for her PC. She REALLY liked that. Until she realized that she won't be able to move her arm to work the mouse!

EDIT: Looks like BIS is back up in pockets. At least I can resend service books again.
    01-29-11 10:35 AM
    See you guys later!
    "When the going gets tough, the tough turn PRO"...Hunter S. Thompson

01-29-11 10:41 AM
    happy shopping jaydee!
    Underway, I feel so bad for your daugh. hopefully she'll be able to figure out how to finagle using the mouse for the time being so at least she can keep occupied
    Bis email is comin in trickles so its looking good for it to be back up soon! let's hope!
    Jimi, no longer need to drive yourself nuts knowing its bis issues

underway99 likes this.
    01-29-11 10:52 AM
    "When the going gets tough, the tough turn PRO"...Hunter S. Thompson

I've never heard this saying before. Lol.

01-29-11 10:53 AM
    See you guys later!
    And since when do things need to get tough for you to go SHOPPPING????
    01-29-11 12:22 PM
    Underway, I feel so bad for your daugh. hopefully she'll be able to figure out how to finagle using the mouse for the time being so at least she can keep occupied .
    Thanks, P1nk. I'm sure that she'll figure something out. She's a bright one.

What she wants is to surf the Net on my Bold. She thinks that she will be able to handle that painlessly. Now, she's my youngest, which means that whole "wrapped around Daddy's little finger" routine. That only plays so far -- I have my limits...
    01-29-11 01:06 PM
    hmm the snark king taught you some tricks now, did he Bob???
    haha
    01-29-11 01:23 PM
    Thanks, P1nk. I'm sure that she'll figure something out. She's a bright one.

What she wants is to surf the Net on my Bold. She thinks that she will be able to handle that painlessly. Now, she's my youngest, which means that whole "wrapped around Daddy's little finger" routine. That only plays so far -- I have my limits...
    lmao! Ahhhhh....the girls always play that up! LOL! And I'm sure you give in

01-29-11 01:50 PM
    lmao! Us women can shop in our sleep!

01-29-11 01:51 PM
    lmao! Ahhhhh....the girls always play that up! LOL! And I'm sure you give in
    Not with my BlackBerry! Like I said, there are limits even to the princess routine.

lmao! Us women can shop in our sleep!
    What a deal! With Amazon, eBay, and such, along with your Bold, you can shop and never leave the bedroom. Isn't the Internet great?
    Last edited by Underway99; 01-29-11 at 02:46 PM.
    01-29-11 02:36 PM
    Not with my BlackBerry! Like I said, there are limits even to the princess routine.
    awwwww...... but Daddy!

What a deal! With Amazon, eBay, and such, along with your Bold, you can shop and never leave the bedroom. Isn't the Internet great?
    what a wonderful device! Lol!

01-29-11 02:50 PM
    Here's a couple of screen shots of a theme I put together. The theme builder is pretty cool, but was frustrating until I figured some things out. More to learn for sure. My Q/L screen capture can only do the home screen or I'd get a shot of the inner screens. The color combo of choices is really slick. I need to figure out how to load them to CB. Then if I get some good stuff I could share them. Not to bad for a first effort tho.
    Have a good weekend everyone!
    ciao,

01-29-11 03:28 PM
    Jim-looking good!
    That TB6 has some limitations, doesn't it? I have been complaining to Al3azim about icons being chopped up a bit and he checked things out in the developer's forum. Guess that is the issue with the Beta but he figures it will be fixed with the official release. So he is trying something on a hunch and I guess that means I will be trying out another one of his converts this weekend!
    01-29-11 04:30 PM
    nice job there Jim! I know I wouldn't have the patience to try doing that, so kudos to you!

01-29-11 04:36 PM
    Jim-looking good!
    That TB6 has some limitations, doesn't it? I have been complaining to Al3azim about icons being chopped up a bit and he checked things out in the developer's forum. Guess that is the issue with the Beta but he figures it will be fixed with the official release. So he is trying something on a hunch and I guess that means I will be trying out another one of his converts this weekend!
    Most of the limitations seemed to be personal operator error.
    I got a couple crude copies out before I even stumbled on the color options. I'm sure Al3azim and all the other theme builders could have this TB app to compare to other theme builders, while I'm totally noob.
    I'm having fun tho and surprisingly finding it's easy to make quick changes once I know where stuff is at. I like the color options for the email inbox and call screens. Very color customizable. I love being able to get rid of the top banner to. I may get good at it one of these days.
    01-29-11 04:45 PM
    Most of the limitations seemed to be personal operator error.
    I got a couple crude copies out before I even stumbled on the color options. I'm sure Al3azim and all the other theme builders could have this TB app to compare to other theme builders, while I'm totally noob.
    I'm having fun tho and surprisingly finding it's easy to make quick changes once I know where stuff is at. I like the color options for the email inbox and call screens. Very color customizable. I love being able to get rid of the top banner to. I may get good at it one of these days.
    Well Jim, if you are going to keep at it, then you remember your OLD-er friends here in Ramblings who could use larger fonts. LOL
    We would be glad to try out something for you...
    01-29-11 04:48 PM
    I am loving all these new themes and theme-builders that are popping up all over the place! I've downloaded a ton of them and plan to give the theme-building a try later on...I'll probably be back on here a little more often now that all of my hunting seasons have ended (except for predator hunting which is open year-round). I have been keeping myself updated with most of the happenings on the Ramblin' thread...
    01-29-11 05:09 PM
    I am loving all these new themes and theme-builders that are popping up all over the place! I've downloaded a ton of them and plan to give the theme-building a try later on...I'll probably be back on here a little more often now that all of my hunting seasons have ended (except for predator hunting which is open year-round). I have been keeping myself updated with most of the happenings on the Ramblin' thread...
    Which themes have you downloaded Matt and are there problems with any of them? I've read that there are glitches...
    01-29-11 05:12 PM
    hmm the snark king taught you some tricks now, did he Bob???
    haha

Somebody has to cover when he's not here!
    01-29-11 07:31 PM
23,186 ... 386387388389390 ...