You guys get banned from the forum sometimes!??!
    Oh yes, some among us have been banned for bad behavior. Watch your step.
    LMAO

Or like my mom always says "Do as I say and not as PCGizmo does."

ROFLMFAO
    And for the useful part of my post, I took all of F2's pretty pictures and resized them all at once with a batch photo resizer so I could put them on my berry. Don't you feel better for know this information? I mean, really. Admit it. How ma ny of you have ever used a BATCH photo resizer...
    01-28-11 09:17 PM
    You guys get banned from the forum sometimes!??!
    Who us, No way man, never!
    01-28-11 09:17 PM
    "Do as I say and not as PCGizmo does."
    Words to live by!!!
    01-28-11 09:19 PM
    Oh yes, some among us have been banned for bad behavior. Watch your step.
    LMAO

Or like my mom always says "Do as I say and not as PCGizmo does."

ROFLMFAO
    Soo true LMAO
    01-28-11 09:19 PM
    lol! I believe I sense sarcasm!!! How long do you get banned for when it does happen?!
    It takes a lot to get there, first offense = 1 week, second = 2 weeks, there is no third!
    01-28-11 09:20 PM
    It takes a lot to get there, first offense = 1 week, second = 2 weeks, there is no third!
    Oh he's being serious, believe me.
    This is spoken by a man with experience
    01-28-11 09:22 PM
    Well as my favorite philospoher Led Zepplin once said "Ramble On". I'm off to catch an episode of Mad Men. See you all later! I now relinquish Top Poster to jaydee!
    01-28-11 09:24 PM
    ahhhh!!! well i dont think i'll be finding that out anytime soon!!! I don't post too often on here!!
    You got nothing to worry about. Just keep ramblin'
    01-28-11 09:28 PM
    Well as my favorite philospoher Led Zepplin once said "Ramble On". I'm off to catch an episode of Mad Men. See you all later! I now relinquish Top Poster to jaydee!
    Enjoy your evening and I will take over your top spot for the weekend, I hope. I am looking for more people in distress to help.

By the way guys, be thinking of a good title for me when I reach my ultimate status. I can choose a custom title for myself that goes under my username. I need some time to think about it, but maybe you guys have ideas. I will be asking later as I get closer too.

Right now, I think "Rambling Queen" (Since Bob gave me that name) would look nice under my username, what do you think???
    01-28-11 09:33 PM
    The h-e-l-l it isn't!

And when's Dr. Prince's next show? About hearing loss?
    Huh, what did you say?
    I have a spare set of hearing aids I'll loan ya, already loaded with the latest OS!
    01-28-11 09:39 PM
    Enjoy your evening and I will take over your top spot for the weekend, I hope. I am looking for more people in distress to help.

By the way guys, be thinking of a good title for me when I reach my ultimate status. I can choose a custom title for myself that goes under my username. I need some time to think about it, but maybe you guys have ideas. I will be asking later as I get closer too.

Right now, I think "Rambling Queen" (Since Bob gave me that name) would look nice under my username, what do you think???
    There are no other choices!
    01-28-11 09:48 PM
    Sorry, I thought she would jump at "Bombay Queen" if given the chance.
    01-28-11 09:53 PM
    Wow! I was gone for just the afternoon and I missed seven pages. My daughter broke her collarbone at school and I got to spend the afternoon in the emergency room at the Naval Medical Center San Diego, where I lost my data coverage.

To review:
    1. JayDee is testing Newberry for OS6.
    2. P1nk is still wavering on OS6 and sticking with OS5. Think Linus and his blanket.
    3. PC really wants to hit 4000 and doesn't care what fluff he has to post to get it.
    4. Noobs are killing all of us.
    5. JayDee is already planning her coronation.

Am I up to date?
    01-28-11 09:57 PM
    Wow! I was gone for just the afternoon and I missed seven pages. My daughter broke her collarbone at school and I got to spend the afternoon in the emergency room at the Naval Medical Center San Diego, where I lost my data coverage.

To review:
    2. P1nk is still wavering on OS6 and sticking with OS5. Think Linus and his blanket.
    3. PC really wants to hit 4000 and doesn't care what fluff he has to post to get it.

Am I up to date?
    Right on brother!
    01-28-11 10:31 PM

Am I up to date?
    Soooo sorry!
    You missed F2's climb up the Dolomites in Italy and Dr Prince's next show topic: hearing aids and the Ramblers.

NOW I think you're caught up!!
    01-28-11 10:36 PM

To review:

Am I up to date?
    That's about it. Sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she's feeling better real soon.
    underway99 likes this.
    01-28-11 10:38 PM
    That's about it. Sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she's feeling better real soon.
    Oh yeah, that too. I'm about half asleep sitting here, think I'll call it a night; it's been a long busy day.

Underway, I really do hope your daughter is OK, I understand that is painful for awhile.
    underway99 likes this.
    01-28-11 10:43 PM
    Hey, I'm around and "ramblin' queen" I kinda like.
    Sorry to hear about your daughter underway, that crap always comes out of left field without warning. Kids mend fast thankfully.
    I've been busy making themes, sorry i can't post any they're kind of R rated and I don't want the first ban warning. Just messing around a bit. This TB thing is quite intimidating for a noob at it. I've made a completely clean theme and if you want to see anything you just press the bb key. Totally playing with it just getting my feet wet. You can tell it's beta as some of the functions don't seem to work, or it's operator error.
    It's very cool to have something else on my bold tho. And congrats to JayDee for finally getting some themes from her top theme maker. They look great JayDee.
    Catch up with ya'll later,
    ciao
    underway99 likes this.
    01-28-11 10:54 PM
    Thanks, all. She's doing fine. Well, as "fine" as a nine-year-old princess can be right now. Unfortunately, there's not much they can do for this -- just Motrin and an arm sling. She'll be really uncomfortable for the next six weeks or so.
    01-28-11 10:59 PM
    Thanks, all. She's doing fine. Well, as "fine" as a nine-year-old princess can be right now. Unfortunately, there's not much they can do for this -- just Motrin and an arm sling. She'll be really uncomfortable for the next six weeks or so.
    It was my recollection that there was nothing to be done for a collar bone but to immobilize with a sling. Tough for a 9 year old, I have a granddaughter that turned 10 this week, when things like that happen it is "Drama Queen" mode....
    01-29-11 07:52 AM
    Hey guys...BIS outage!
    Anyone seeing that no emails are being delivered from after 2 am??

Underway, promise that little princess some new clothes, or shoes, or cosmetics. She'll be feeling better in no time!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-29-11 at 07:59 AM.
    01-29-11 07:55 AM
    mornin all! Still getting my head right, coffee is a brewin
    Underway, very sorry to hear about your lil princess I hope she feels better soon!
    Jaydee, "Ramblin Queen" sounds like a good choice for your special branding!
    Bis outage? Hmmmm...I'm posting from wap tho. Maybe its resolved
    Need coffee....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 08:09 AM
    Hey guys...BIS outage!

Underway, promise that little princess some new clothes, or shoes, or cosmetics. She'll be feeling better in no time!
    Jaydee, you're right, BIS is down. The website says it's temporarily down due to maintanance.
    01-29-11 08:34 AM
    Hey guys...BIS outage!

Jaydee, you're right, BIS is down. The website says it's temporarily down due to maintanance.
    Yup, last email on phone at 12:16 AM, on laptop I have one at 2:34 in Outlook. Have others since.

Would be nice if they got it fixed already.

I posted a question over at the Blackberry Forums (BIS Forum) to see if I can get any updates on what and when.

Got only one reply for some guru or somthing and about all he said was he knew nothing and then admonished me for not noting my carrier. If the ID10T had read my info, it is included there just as it is here! Sheesh, I knew there was some reason I didn't go there very often!
    Last edited by BoDeb; 01-29-11 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Update (2)
    01-29-11 09:36 AM
    Hey guys...BIS outage!
    This is what happens when everyone loads up official OSs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 09:55 AM
23,186 ... 385386387388389 ...