You must be new here. Hi, I'm Paul, the King of Snarkiness.
    LMAO! i thought you were serious with that post! i should've known with the "" you put! Mr. Snakry!
    Oh well I remember something like that passing thru my one ear and then out the other. My palm is itching today, so maybe I'll spend my lunch hour ordering one up!!!
    ZOINKS!!! you said the....the...."A" word!!!
    If you do that, I will never speak to you again!!!
    oh sure you will, who ya kiddin'? LOL
    01-28-11 12:05 PM
    If I correctly read the article, Dakota and Montana will essentially be the same toucscreen phone with different radios. Dakota will be GSM, and Montana will be CDMA.
    Obviously I have been too busy trying to find snow while clearly I should have headed to either Montana or Dakota. I don't read the "gossip" columns enough and have no idea what you folks are talking about. New bb phones? Quick summary - what do they offer, well, the Verizon one anyway?
    01-28-11 12:12 PM
    Nope, too late for the "all in fun" jazz
    Half a bottle of gun, right?
    OK Paul! Can I make it up to you with a couple of gun & tonics?
    F2 has the limes!

Oh and come to think of it, ALL I HAVE is half a bottle...need to make a stop! One more night like the other night (maybe celebrating a theme or two) and I will be dry!
    01-28-11 12:13 PM
    omg, you guys are too much with all the Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Louisana talk! lmao! countries, states! bottles of gun, empty guns, half @$$ guns....whatever! LOL
    its the new berries rumored that will be out sometime this year (?) I did see them on the front page of CB this morn. I was surprised to see that they are intergrating touch screen WITH a keypad I think that will be nice. I'm actually waiting on a del today for a Curve2 8530, my kids S2 just about has had it. I havent gotten a chance to poke around the 8530 forum so I'm hoping its a decent device, I know it has OS5.0 there was no upgrade avail so we had to purchase a CPO device. So i'll be a wizard swtichin devices later on!
    01-28-11 12:13 PM
    OK Paul! Can I make it up to you with a couple of gun & tonics?
    F2 has the limes!

Oh and come to think of it, ALL I HAVE is half a bottle...need to make a stop! One more night like the other night (maybe celebrating a theme or two) and I will be dry!
    We need to compare prices of our gun. WA State is the hard liquor monopoly so our prices tend to be a bit on the high side. I brought back Compari from Calif in Sept. (pink diamonds would probably like the color if not the taste). Actually, we had two ballot initiatives this past Nov to privatize (one sponsored by Costo) and both failed. I got turned on to pre-mixed Compari and soda while skiing in Austria a few years back and then on hiking trips to the Dolomites got more of the stuff

They no longer use real beetles to color the stuff!

I wonder if Garmin will sue BB - my gps is a Dakota.
    01-28-11 12:21 PM
    So i'll be a wizard swtichin devices later on!

You may want to back up the S2 and just restore the necessities like contacts, messages to the Curve. Unless you really need all the junk to migrate over.
    01-28-11 12:33 PM
    We need to compare prices of our gun. WA State is the hard liquor monopoly so our prices tend to be a bit on the high side. I brought back Compari from Calif in Sept. (pink diamonds would probably like the color if not the taste). Actually, we had two ballot initiatives this past Nov to privatize (one sponsored by Costo) and both failed. I got turned on to pre-mixed Compari and soda while skiing in Austria a few years back and then on hiking trips to the Dolomites got more of the stuff

Hi F2, you struck my curiosity with this so of course, i had to google it. lol.

it looks good, but according to the article it is very bitter tasting!
    01-28-11 12:37 PM
    You may want to back up the S2 and just restore the necessities like contacts, messages to the Curve. Unless you really need all the junk to migrate over.
    I'll def back up the Sh!t2, but I guess that may be a good idea to just activate the C2 and restore contacts,bbm, memopad,calendar to the C2. Thanks pc, I never thought of that, if something was fubar'd on the Sh!T2 it could transfer over. I suppose my kid could redo all the settings. Keep'er busy for a while LOL
    01-28-11 12:41 PM

I've been to the Dolomites before, but never to hike them or drink; just to take pictures.
    Would you have any nice pics of them you would consider sharing F2? It's been a long time since I was high up in the Italian Alps...Lake Como....ah bellisimo!
    01-28-11 12:44 PM
    I've been to the Dolomites before, but never to hike them or drink; just to take pictures.
    Would you have any nice pics of them you would consider sharing F2? It's been a long time since I was high up in the Italian Alps...Lake Como....ah bellisimo!
    I'd love to go to Italy sometime in my life. See where my dad used to live and his family.
    01-28-11 12:45 PM
    I'll def back up the Sh!t2, but I guess that may be a good idea to just activate the C2 and restore contacts,bbm, memopad,calendar to the C2. Thanks pc, I never thought of that, if something was fubar'd on the Sh!T2 it could transfer over. I suppose my kid could redo all the settings. Keep'er busy for a while LOL
    Glad I suggested it. Not a Storm2 fan either???
    01-28-11 12:47 PM
    Look at all the fun I've been missing today. Next thing you know we'll have bottles of gun posted here!
    01-28-11 12:51 PM
    Glad I suggested it. Not a Storm2 fan either???
    oh no, i was. actually it used to be my bb till i got sick of the touch screen and went back to my 8330. (had the curve,s2,back to curve) then the kid wanted it and forewarned her of the "finicky" touch screen, but she likes her touch screen phs......well here we are 6mths later and she wants to throw it at the walllmao! and its just f*ckin up in plain english. refreshing the OS, reloading, wiping it idt will do a bit of good and she wants a functional kp now anyway.
    so to answer that question now.....we both arent!LOL
    01-28-11 12:57 PM
    Look at all the fun I've been missing today. Next thing you know we'll have bottles of gun posted here!
    LMAO!
    this was the closest I could find!
    01-28-11 12:59 PM
    The only bottles of gun that matter are these:

I will drink no gun but this!!!!
    01-28-11 12:59 PM
    Skyboxer, the Dakota might be the next purchase for me...if its there when I have my upgrade coming around. If you are going to keep up to date on it, will you be willing to share the info with me? Thanks!!!
    Fo Sho! Or whatever kids say these days to indicate the affirmative.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 01:02 PM
    Fo Sho! Or whatever kids say these days to indicate the affirmative.

i think now its "ight" or "a-ight" lol.
    01-28-11 01:03 PM
    btw jaydee, I'm getting ready to dwld "Random" and "Dark Trilogy" themes.....I think you've created a P!nk Monster!! LOL
    01-28-11 01:05 PM
    If the future is QNX and LTE, this is another device that's obsolete before release.
    Which is exactly why I'm signing 1 year contracts from now on, if not purchasing off contract and using my lack of said contract to negotiate a cheaper plan.

01-28-11 01:07 PM
    Make mine a Pinch! One of my favorite blends

01-28-11 01:08 PM
    wtf do i have to do anything that is being said here?

and no, no one told me about the thread i simply was curious why a thread was nearing 10k posts...
    Matt, we have lots of fun here. I'm thinking about going to Droid2, so I'm getting picked on for considering the Dark Side. You were mentioned because you are an android person.
    01-28-11 01:10 PM
    The only bottles of gun that matter are these:

I will drink no gun but this!!!!

This is a Crackberry first!! LMAO
    01-28-11 01:11 PM
    Oh btw, while I'm a huge proponent of the MULTI-QUOTE concept, one that is hugle ignored by most here...I'm following suit and doing the daveOT12 method of post count fluffing.
    howarmat likes this.
    01-28-11 01:12 PM
    Oh btw, while I'm a huge proponent of the MULTI-QUOTE concept, one that is hugle ignored by most here...I'm following suit and doing the daveOT12 method of post count fluffing.
    LMAO! i dont multi-quote when using Beck, its a PITA! LOL! Mr. Snarky Post Count Fluffer!
    01-28-11 01:16 PM
    Jaydee, How are you doing with your themes? Anything yet.
    01-28-11 01:31 PM
23,186 ... 380381382383384 ...