First OS6 Theme has been released.... enjoy JayDee..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/p-...s-only-580034/
    01-27-11 10:42 PM
    Wow it's exciting to see themes starting to trickle out. I can't wait to see what I find in the morning.
    On another note, Ive decided to install the 6.1 files patch. Did it earlier today. Went without a hitch. I'm not sure what is diff, but it seems yet again that my whole bold experience is a tad smoother. May be in my head, but it's working really sweet. No complaints.
    I wanna see themes in the morning! OMG! JayDee will think she died and went to heaven during the nite.
    Nite all,
    ciao,
    01-27-11 11:51 PM
    Wow it's exciting to see themes starting to trickle out. I can't wait to see what I find in the morning.
    On another note, Ive decided to install the 6.1 files patch. Did it earlier today. Went without a hitch. I'm not sure what is diff, but it seems yet again that my whole bold experience is a tad smoother. May be in my head, but it's working really sweet. No complaints.
    I wanna see themes in the morning! OMG! JayDee will think she died and went to heaven during the nite.
    Nite all,
    ciao,
    What a night, you're tinkering with your OS again and Jaydee will have themes in a few hours. All is right in the world tonight.
    01-28-11 12:15 AM
    It's been so long since I've posted here! Hi, everyone! I upgraded to OS6, and while I wish I loved it... I just don't. :/ I'm trying to follow the directions on how to downgrade my OS, but when I go to the uninstall area of my control panel, I believe it's the desktop manager. "BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0.1." Also, where would I find the download for the older OS? Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by moonlessnight; 01-28-11 at 03:37 AM.
    01-28-11 03:16 AM
    EEEEEK!!!! the time has come my friends! though not officially released by RIM, THEME BUILDER FOR OS6 IS OUT!!!!!!

Blackberry Theme Studio 6 Available!
    Jaydee will not sleep tonight checking constantly for a theme for OS 6.
    First OS6 Theme has been released.... enjoy JayDee..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/p-...s-only-580034/
    Nite all,
    ciao,
    What a night, you're tinkering with your OS again and Jaydee will have themes in a few hours. All is right in the world tonight.
    OMG!!!!!
    This is better than Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one! I had spoken to Al3azim last night, as a matter of fact, and he ASSURED me that Newberry will be the first one he converts to OS6. I just hope the program is such that it is a relatively easy job...like he doesn't have to re-invent the wheel to get things to work on OS6!!! I mean, I'm sure he can do it but....well....I WANT A THEME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :
    01-28-11 05:26 AM
    OMG!!!!!
    This is better than Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one! I had spoken to Al3azim last night, as a matter of fact, and he ASSURED me that Newberry will be the first one he converts to OS6. I just hope the program is such that it is a relatively easy job...like he doesn't have to re-invent the wheel to get things to work on OS6!!! I mean, I'm sure he can do it but....well....I WANT A THEME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :
    It has some nice improvement, but shouldn't be a lot if the features are the same. So I would think an expert like Al3azim can make the conversion in a snap.
    01-28-11 06:00 AM
    It's been so long since I've posted here! Hi, everyone! I upgraded to OS6, and while I wish I loved it... I just don't. :/ I'm trying to follow the directions on how to downgrade my OS, but when I go to the uninstall area of my control panel, I believe it's the desktop manager. "BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0.1." Also, where would I find the download for the older OS? Thank you in advance!
    Hey MLN!!!
    Welcome back to the old thread!
    You want to back down to 975?
    Here's the link for that: BlackBerry® Software Updates
    Just download 975 from the link and install it with Apploader.

If you're still stuck, post. The guys will help you out!
    01-28-11 06:16 AM
    I'm a big fan of his too, I have had Dark Trilogy and Random on my phone, also change and one other I can't remember the name of. Newberry is proably the one he will convert to BB6 first.
    thanks for your input Bob! I will be dwlding "NewBerry" today so I have time to mess with it and organize icons and such I'm really looking forward to this! I've never had a theme before!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 06:37 AM
    Hey Ramblers, I just downloaded lyricdal's new BBHybrids tool version 2.3. Check it out in the leaked/beta OS forum.
    What exactly is this for/do? I'm guessing if I have no clue what it is then I don't need it? Lol.

01-28-11 06:40 AM
    EEEEEK!!!! the time has come my friends! though not officially released by RIM, THEME BUILDER FOR OS6 IS OUT!!!!!!

Blackberry Theme Studio 6 Available!
    YaY for you OS 6er's!!!

01-28-11 06:41 AM
    What exactly is this for/do? I'm guessing if I have no clue what it is then I don't need it? Lol.

The hybrid shrinking tool is for people who install OS upgrades on their phones. Before loading it, you run the shrinker and delete whatever items you DON'T want to load on your phone, thereby saving space.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-28-11 06:49 AM
    Nite all,
    ciao,
    LOL! jaydee will be dreaming of lollipops and themes!
    hi moonlessnight. I see jaydee hooked ya up with a link!good luck
    OMG!!!!!
    The Queens Theme is no longer a dream! It will be happening sooner than later! (i tried to keep it rhyming, that didnt work out!lol)
    01-28-11 07:44 AM
    The hybrid shrinking tool is for people who install OS upgrades on their phones. Before loading it, you run the shrinker and delete whatever items you DON'T want to load on your phone, thereby saving space.
    P1ink has no need for it!
    01-28-11 07:46 AM
    TY jaydee! Perhaps I will dwld this to my desktop just in case I should ever need it then!
    01-28-11 07:46 AM
    P1ink has no need for it!
    HEY! BOB! Just cause I resemble that comment right now doesn't mean I won't need it in the future! LOL
    01-28-11 07:49 AM
    Any word on if we'll ever see themes for BB6?
    01-28-11 07:50 AM
    Well fellow Ramblers, I'm off the the golf course in a few. Currently 43 and shooting up toward 70. I'll be wearing shorts for comfort today.

Y'all enjoy your many layers, snowboots, etc. I think I'll stay put in Texas.

Bad News: My wife told me last night we may have snow on Tuesday!
    Last edited by BoDeb; 01-28-11 at 08:00 AM.
    01-28-11 07:50 AM
    One more thing, my #2 son (got three of them and can't ever get the names right) activated a Curve 8330 that belonged to #1 son. Last night he was messing around on the vzw site after a conversation he and I had earlier and checked on the Bold. Now, he is not able to upgrade until next September; however, they had a FRU Bold at no charge that showed up when he was looking at what he could upgrade to. He selected the Bold and went through all of the pages and sure enough they are sending him an FRU Bold at no cost.

While we were talking I got on and checed both of my lines and found that I could get a "Certified Pre-Owned Bold 9650", same one he ordered, for the very low and near giveaway price of $509.00. I have been with vzw for many more years, I'm sure that makes no difference, than he has and have had a smartphone for far longer than he has and HE gets the freebie phone and it is being shipped to him overnight.

VZW continues to baffle me with how they do stuff.
    01-28-11 08:00 AM
    didn't a TB6 leak for this last night?
    Well fellow Ramblers, I'm off the the golf course in a few. Currently 43 and shooting up toward 70. I'll be wearing shorts for comfort today.

Y'all enjoy your many layers, snowboots, etc. I think I'll stay put in Texas.

Bad News: My wife told me last night we may have snow on Tuesday!
    enjoy your day at the green Bob.

As for the layers, if its below 15F I'll wear a jacket, otherwise a zipped hoodie works just fine

SNOW! IN TEXAS?!?!?! ZOINKS!!!
    01-28-11 08:03 AM
    One more thing, my #2 son (got three of them and can't ever get the names right) activated a Curve 8330 that belonged to #1 son. Last night he was messing around on the vzw site after a conversation he and I had earlier and checked on the Bold. Now, he is not able to upgrade until next September; however, they had a FRU Bold at no charge that showed up when he was looking at what he could upgrade to. He selected the Bold and went through all of the pages and sure enough they are sending him an FRU Bold at no cost.

While we were talking I got on and checed both of my lines and found that I could get a "Certified Pre-Owned Bold 9650", same one he ordered, for the very low and near giveaway price of $509.00. I have been with vzw for many more years, I'm sure that makes no difference, than he has and have had a smartphone for far longer than he has and HE gets the freebie phone and it is being shipped to him overnight.

I have to agree, they've baffled many of us(customers) lately!
    01-28-11 08:05 AM
    PC , did you miss my info about Al3azim? He said he would be converting Newberry right away. I hope he has time this weekend!!!
    You all know it's been very hard for me with no themes.
    01-28-11 08:06 AM

I can still get my "CPO" Droid2 for $49, just gotta pull that trigger. Isn't $509 the full retail for a new Bold 9650? I can't imagine anyone in their right mind paying anything close to that for a phone.
    01-28-11 08:07 AM
    Hey MLN!!!
    Welcome back to the old thread!
    You want to back down to 975?
    Here's the link for that: BlackBerry® Software Updates
    Just download 975 from the link and install it with Apploader.

If you're still stuck, post. The guys will help you out!
    If you connect to desktop manager, and choose update my device and then click View other options you'll see 975 in the list. It's just as easy as downloading 975, installing it and launching apploader.
    01-28-11 08:11 AM
    I can still get my "CPO" Droid2 for $49, just gotta pull that trigger. Isn't $509 the full retail for a new Bold 9650? I can't imagine anyone in their right mind paying anything close to that for a phone.
    I told you there will be NO talk of a Droid purchase around here!
    01-28-11 08:13 AM
    didn't a TB6 leak for this last night?
    You must be new here. Hi, I'm Paul, the King of Snarkiness.
    01-28-11 08:13 AM
23,186 ... 378379380381382 ...