Yes you are and even Dr Prince can afford to be psycho-analyzed once in a while!

LMAO
    That can't be done in one show. That would be a mini-series!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 03:57 PM
    ok Ramblers.....I NEED opinions! and help making a choice.

So, I looked at al3azim's themes and I really really like them! Problem is, I like more than one! LOL (surprise surprise!) BUT I need to choose only one for now till I get acustomed to using a theme, which keep in mind, I've never done before.

So, heres the 3 I fell in love with:

• 1) Newberry

• 2)Dark Trilogy
    • 3) Random

(not necessarily in that order)
    So, please give me your input and what would be best as a "started" theme for me. thanks guys!
    Newberry is my favorite and the one he is going to convert FIRST for OS6.
    Random has a sliding tray of icons just like OS6, so you may want to try that as well.
    Dark Tril is my second favorite of his and has a disappearing dock that comes up in three parts; hence trilogy. I believe that is Bob's favorite one as well.

You would be missing out if you didn't start with Newberry, believe me!!!
    And if you like it, leave a nice post for him. I donate to him for all his themes and I LOVE his work. They are all so functional and clean.
    01-27-11 04:18 PM
    Newberry is my favorite and the one he is going to convert FIRST for OS6.
    Random has a sliding tray of icons just like OS6, so you may want to try that as well.
    Dark Tril is my second favorite of his and has a disappearing dock that comes up in three parts; hence trilogy. I believe that is Bob's favorite one as well.

You would be missing out if you didn't start with Newberry, believe me!!!
    And if you like it, leave a nice post for him. I donate to him for all his themes and I LOVE his work. They are all so functional and clean.
    ok, so 2 votes so far for Newberry! I think that was my fav out of the 3 to be honest.

I will definately leave a nice post & TY for 'al3azim' plus a donation as well

TY for your input as well!
    01-27-11 04:27 PM
    I would also say Newberry, it is my theme of choice for OS5.
    01-27-11 04:31 PM
    ok, so 2 votes so far for Newberry! I think that was my fav out of the 3 to be honest.

I will definately leave a nice post & TY for 'al3azim' plus a donation as well

TY for your input as well!
    Oh Pink, I didn't mean that YOU have to leave a donation. No, I mean I have before because I sometimes ask him to remove an icon or move something over, etc.
    01-27-11 04:32 PM
    I would also say Newberry, it is my theme of choice for OS5.
    ok, so 3 for Newberry!!! and 3 is my favorite number! So, Newberry will be the winner

TY for your input as well Jimi!
    Oh Pink, I didn't mean that YOU have to leave a donation. No, I mean I have before because I sometimes ask him to remove an icon or move something over, etc.
    oh, no worries! I know you didnt mean that I HAD to a donation. I wouldve done so anyway. I know themes take time to make to get them just right and honestly, I'd be clueless as to where to start if I had to make my own LOL
    01-27-11 04:38 PM
    Nobody gets booted for running OS5!
    You are correct - how can you be "booted" with OS 5 when it takes hours to get booted - okay, 10 minutes.
    01-27-11 05:29 PM
    18 inches here on the Island. And I have had it with all this snow this year.
    50F in Seattle. I had to drive 50 miles to go hiking in the snow today. Very firm - we need your new snow to cover the hard stuff.
    01-27-11 05:34 PM
    You are correct - how can you be "booted" with OS 5 when it takes hours to get booted - okay, 10 minutes.
    LMAO!!
    And just for the record, my Bold on OS5 boots back up in 4mins!

01-27-11 05:34 PM
    that's right Jimi! the only theme maker i trust for a lag-free theme that doesn"t leak memory is Al3azim! try anything of his. I had all nine or ten of his themes installed when i was on OS5 and he WILL be converting my favorite theme first. he has promised me that for sure!!!

Which is your favorite? As I mentioned, I've been sticking with Stormy-x for ages now. It really is nearly perfect for my needs/wants.
    01-27-11 05:38 PM
    50F in Seattle. I had to drive 50 miles to go hiking in the snow today. Very firm - we need your new snow to cover the hard stuff.
    F2, let me know how much you want and it's all yours.
    01-27-11 06:52 PM
    F2, let me know how much you want and it's all yours.
    oh ditto! He can take all of mine too! I'm looking at mounds of plowed snow piled as high as 6/7 feet!

01-27-11 07:09 PM
    oh ditto! He can take all of mine too! I'm looking at mounds of plowed snow piled as high as 6/7 feet!

You can keep you snow P1nk. Just get some food coloring and have some fun with it.
    01-27-11 07:16 PM
    You can keep you snow P1nk. Just get some food coloring and have some fun with it.
    I can't wait to see what Pink does for Easter!
    01-27-11 07:22 PM
    OMG!!!!! WHAT A GREAT IDEA MIDD!!! I can make pink & purple leopard printed snow!

01-27-11 07:25 PM
    I can't wait to see what Pink does for Easter!
    well whatayada think? Color easter eggs of course!

01-27-11 07:26 PM
    Which is your favorite? As I mentioned, I've been sticking with Stormy-x for ages now. It really is nearly perfect for my needs/wants.
    What's all this 4-letter word talk??
    SNOW????
    Naughty, naughty! I hate the stuff. You can have mine, too F2!

As for my favoriteAl3azim theme: Newberry, Dark Tril, Deuce, Sidebar in that order.

I also like Stormy-X but not as much as the others...especially Newberry!
    01-27-11 07:31 PM
    Hey Ramblers, I just downloaded lyricdal's new BBHybrids tool version 2.3. Check it out in the leaked/beta OS forum.
    01-27-11 07:34 PM
    That reminds me. A number of years ago, I took a winter camping seminar. It was sponsored by the State with lectures by air force survivalists. The State and air force had a contest to see who could erect their igloo fastest. I don't recall who won. But in the morning, there was a dayglow ORANGE Igloo. The air force guys had tossed a smoke bomb into the State's igloo and the permeable snow allowed the orange smoke to dye the entire structure. Quite startling and effective.
    01-27-11 07:40 PM
    Hey Ramblers, I just downloaded lyricdal's new BBHybrids tool version 2.3. Check it out in the leaked/beta OS forum.
    Private vip forum or? I just looked and did not find it.
    01-27-11 07:49 PM
    Private vip forum or? I just looked and did not find it.
    Here you go F2
    BBHybrids Tool (Public Version) - Downloads - BBHybrids Forums

It's the same location all the time, they just update the download.
    01-27-11 07:55 PM
    EEEEEK!!!! the time has come my friends! though not officially released by RIM, THEME BUILDER FOR OS6 IS OUT!!!!!!

Blackberry Theme Studio 6 Available!
    01-27-11 09:01 PM
    Here you go F2
    BBHybrids Tool (Public Version) - Downloads - BBHybrids Forums

It's the same location all the time, they just update the download.
    Okay - thanks. I saw the date of May 2010 so I did not realize the "insides" were new.
    01-27-11 09:02 PM
    EEEEEK!!!! the time has come my friends! though not officially released by RIM, THEME BUILDER FOR OS6 IS OUT!!!!!!

Blackberry Theme Studio 6 Available!
    Jaydee will not sleep tonight checking constantly for a theme for OS 6.
    01-27-11 09:03 PM
    ok Ramblers.....I NEED opinions! and help making a choice.

So, I looked at al3azim's themes and I really really like them! Problem is, I like more than one! LOL (surprise surprise!) BUT I need to choose only one for now till I get acustomed to using a theme, which keep in mind, I've never done before.

So, heres the 3 I fell in love with:

• 1) Newberry

• 2)Dark Trilogy
    • 3) Random
    (not necessarily in that order)
    So, please give me your input and what would be best as a "started" theme for me. thanks guys!
    I'm a big fan of his too, I have had Dark Trilogy and Random on my phone, also change and one other I can't remember the name of. Newberry is proably the one he will convert to BB6 first.
    01-27-11 09:26 PM
23,186 ... 377378379380381 ...