NOT, I appointed her Rambler Queen!!! ROFLMAO!!
    exactly!!! bob told me im the queen...the rambling queen so pc if you dont wanna find urself in a dungeon, watch ur step!!! haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 10:45 AM
    exactly!!! bob told me im the queen...the rambling queen so pc if you dont wanna find urself in a dungeon, watch ur step!!! haha

LOL, you're gonna make me post a snarky comment now, aren't ya??!!
    01-27-11 10:54 AM
    If Jaydee is the queen of themes then is Paul the king of mean??

I see another Dr. Prince show topic!!
    01-27-11 11:16 AM

Wow! Thanks, prince.
    01-27-11 11:18 AM
    Wow! Thanks, prince.
    Your welcome! My King.
    01-27-11 11:21 AM
    This guy does some really nice free themes. I believe he is also the one JayDee is hoping to make a few for OS6 was he can. Take a look, you may find a few you like.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/fr...l-size-530770/
    TY Jimi! I will check that out when I get a second or two, or a few....LOL.

01-27-11 11:22 AM

YOU can have the title "Ramblin Queen" trust me I won't fight you for it. I'm the "Queen B!tch" at home making all the rules here for my soccer team of kids I have and that's more than enough for me! LMAO!

01-27-11 11:24 AM
    Your welcome! My King.
    Oh, I forgot my customary the spirit of the post just isn't the same without it
    01-27-11 11:26 AM
    that's right Jimi! the only theme maker i trust for a lag-free theme that doesn"t leak memory is Al3azim! try anything of his. I had all nine or ten of his themes installed when i was on OS5 and he WILL be converting my favorite theme first. he has promised me that for sure!!!

This guy does some really nice free themes. I believe he is also the one JayDee is hoping to make a few for OS6 was he can. Take a look, you may find a few you like.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/fr...l-size-530770/
    01-27-11 11:38 AM
    No, No! Paul is the King of Links...although his snarkiness is known kingdom-wide!

01-27-11 11:41 AM
    I also have used several of his themes and have been happy with them. I am looking forward to see what he will offer on OS6 as well. I am hoping he will give one with a little control over the trays.
    01-27-11 11:43 AM
    although his snarkiness is known kingdom-wide!
    All the way up to CB Kevin, I'm sure!
    01-27-11 11:43 AM
    No, No! Paul is the King of Links...although his snarkiness is known kingdom-wide!

It worse than I thought. We're dealing with multiple personalities!
    01-27-11 11:44 AM

King of snark maybe
    I also have used several of his themes and have been happy with them. I am looking forward to see what he will offer on OS6 as well. I am hoping he will give one with a little control over the trays.
    I guess we're all looking forward to themes. I can't wait to see what can be done with this ui by some of the theme artists around here. I prefer clean and uncluttered, Q/L rules my bold. I could live without any trays.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-27-11 at 12:18 PM.
    01-27-11 12:09 PM
    I don't have a problem with the trays and I don't use themes. I guess I'm by myself on this one.
    01-27-11 01:19 PM
    I don't have a problem with the trays and I don't use themes. I guess I'm by myself on this one.
    I hope someone can delete the top banner of the theme. It jsut needs to be clear. AS it is , it conflicts with all my wallpapers. I don't see the point of it.
    01-27-11 01:45 PM
    LOL, you're gonna make me post a snarky comment now, aren't ya??!!
    awwww com'on, if you didn't, it wouldn't be you making one with perfect timing!
    Wow! Thanks, prince.
    Your welcome! My King.
    LOL!
    01-27-11 02:20 PM
    It worse than I thought. We're dealing with multiple personalities!
    OHHHH NO!
    On the other hand, we all could've been normal.....and boring TG were not!
    01-27-11 02:22 PM
    No you're not, even if you are being very mean to me

I don't really care for themes and I like the trays, but i'll like them better under 6.1 when I can customize them.

awwww com'on, if you didn't, it wouldn't be you making one with perfect timing!
    I guess I spent too much time the Yahoo Message Boards....before Yahoo shut them down!!! Muwahahahaha
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 01-27-11 at 02:31 PM.
    01-27-11 02:29 PM
    Yes you are and even Dr Prince can afford to be psycho-analyzed once in a while!

LMAO
    01-27-11 02:36 PM
    Jim,
    How are those 6.1 files treating you?
    I have a folder of them but haven't loaded them yet. What else is different besides the calendar? Anything?
    Browser faster? Font larger?
    01-27-11 03:07 PM
    Jim,
    How are those 6.1 files treating you?
    I have a folder of them but haven't loaded them yet. What else is different besides the calendar? Anything?
    Browser faster? Font larger?
    I don't think any 6.1 files are included with 448. I understand there is a patch tho. I am waiting on installing that. Font the same and basically everything else is unchanged except I'm pretty sure my over all speed and smoothness has ramped up another notch. I see no reason to not keep it. I'm pleased with it.
    01-27-11 03:25 PM
    ok Ramblers.....I NEED opinions! and help making a choice.

So, I looked at al3azim's themes and I really really like them! Problem is, I like more than one! LOL (surprise surprise!) BUT I need to choose only one for now till I get acustomed to using a theme, which keep in mind, I've never done before.

So, heres the 3 I fell in love with:

• 1) Newberry

• 2)Dark Trilogy
    • 3) Random

(not necessarily in that order)
    So, please give me your input and what would be best as a "started" theme for me. thanks guys!
    01-27-11 03:35 PM
    ok Ramblers.....I NEED opinions! and help making a choice.

So, I looked at al3azim's themes and I really really like them! Problem is, I like more than one! LOL (surprise surprise!) BUT I need to choose only one for now till I get acustomed to using a theme, which keep in mind, I've never done before.

So, heres the 3 I fell in love with:

• 1) Newberry

• 2)Dark Trilogy
    • 3) Random

(not necessarily in that order)
    So, please give me your input and what would be best as a "started" theme for me. thanks guys!
    I use Newberry and LOVE it. I also have Random, but keep going back to Newberry. Try it, you won't be sorry.

Oh..and this coming from a relative newbie...it was pretty much my "starter" theme....tried others, but this is so simple and clean!
    01-27-11 03:39 PM
    I use Newberry and LOVE it. I also have Random, but keep going back to Newberry. Try it, you won't be sorry.

Oh..and this coming from a relative newbie...it was pretty much my "starter" theme....tried others, but this is so simple and clean!
    Hi Hamsterwheel! Ok, so your vote is for the "Newberry" I did like how 'clean' looking it is too thanks for your input!
    01-27-11 03:48 PM
23,186 ... 376377378379380 ...