If you can get 4.5 to run on your Bold, your are the new Queen of this thread. Seems to be a self-appointed title anyway
    LMAO! How many times will it brick?!?! LOL no thanks, I'll pass - title and all!
    Once theme builder comes out and we get some cool themes she will be off like a prom dress and loading BB6, browser be damned!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lmao! We shall see! LOL
    On another note. I did find a bug on 1006-its a minor one, but kinda annoying. So I use auto on/off featture. Everynight I lock the keypad, plug in for charghing up. When my Bold turns on in the a.m., the keypad feature is unlocked and my alarm chimes. But after I snooze it out of habit I lock the keypad. So when the alarm is due to go off in 10mins, the "Snooze/Dismiss" pop up on the screen, BUT no sound. So I'll have to remember to not lock keypad aft snoozing it! Other than that, there really isn't much diff from 975 that I noticed. Its still snappy and runs smoothly.

01-27-11 08:17 AM
    Pink, now I know why you use that gigantic purple font. Holy cow, I could read your posts from space!

lmao! But out of all the fonts around here, you can read this without squinting right?!?!

01-27-11 08:20 AM
    Pink, now I know why you use that gigantic purple font. Holy cow, I could read your posts from space!

Pink's fonts actually RESPOND to the browser settings. If they are huge, just downsize the font in options 'til its comfortable. Why CB can't do that to the whole page both baffles and infuriates me.

01-27-11 08:29 AM
    lmao! But out of all the fonts around here, you can read this without squinting right?!?!

Squinting???? I don't even need my glasses. I rarely go on CB from my device. Most of my browsing is google/wikipedia searches.
    01-27-11 08:31 AM
    Pink's fonts actually RESPOND to th
    e browser settings.
    If they are huge, just downsize the font in options 'til its comfortable. Why CB can't do that to the whole page both baffles and infuriates me.

your berry does that too! I thought there was something odd about mine that it did that! LOL

I know, I wish the whole site would adjust!!!
    Ok, so my bold isnt extra special anymore! Lmao!

01-27-11 08:32 AM
    Squinting???? I don't even need my glasses. I rarely go on CB from my device. Most of my browsing is google/wikipedia searches.
    ok Pc, want a pair of sunglasses? hee hee hee

01-27-11 08:36 AM

That's nothing I see purple in my sleep. It's been tatooed in my brain all day!
    01-27-11 08:37 AM
    That's nothing I see purple in my sleep. It's been tatooed in my brain all day!
    UUUUH-OH! It may be time for a show on yourself for purple intervention while sleeping!
    BTW, does any one know with a one key touch how to refresh the page on Bolt without bringing up the menu and "reload page" (like on the native browser its the "R"), but in Bolt when i tap R it gives me the recent web pages. I know jaydee posted it millions of pages back but i cant find the sucker!
    01-27-11 08:43 AM
    your berry does that too! I thought there was something odd about mine that it did that! LOL

I know, I wish the whole site would adjust!!!
    Ok, so my bold isnt extra special anymore! Lmao!

Yes! I have my font size set to 5, and its perfect to me. Not the purple, really, and the rest of the stuff is miniscule, but I hope as more BB6 users complain maybe they will fix what is wrong. CB is about the only forum I go to that does this anyway.

01-27-11 08:44 AM
    you have your font set to 5?!?! HOLY COW, you must have the eyes of an eagle!
    btw, how much snow did everyone get, we've got about 2ft from last nights storm on top of what we already have :rolli: man, i feel like i'm in Alaska! LOL
    01-27-11 08:54 AM
    18 inches here on the Island. And I have had it with all this snow this year.
    01-27-11 09:00 AM
    Well if I set it to 14 your posts are too huge. 5 is slightly larger than the default, and that's all I need.

I posted a thread on the site-related bugs and talk forum complaining of this issue, as its clear to me this is a site problem and not the browser's. Go ahead and add your voice if you want.

01-27-11 09:01 AM
    I haven't had snow in more than six years. Today should be sunny and 74. Again.
    01-27-11 09:06 AM
    Underway, That's enough of that kind of talk!!
    01-27-11 09:10 AM
    No snow here, 43 & climbing.
    01-27-11 09:14 AM
    Expecting light snow and a high of 37 today.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 01-27-11 at 09:20 AM.
    01-27-11 09:17 AM
    Well if I set it to 14 your posts are too huge. 5 is slightly larger than the default, and that's all I need.

I posted a thread on the site-related bugs and talk forum complaining of this issue, as its clear to me this is a site problem and not the browser's. Go ahead and add your voice if you want.

sounds like a plan & a good idea! il have to find it & post as well
    ooooooh sure. go ahead.....rub it in! hahahaha! I only wish it could be 74 and sunny here right now!
    01-27-11 09:22 AM
    Mornin' Ramblers. Wow you all get up way to early. I can't believe I had 3 pages of rambling to catch up on this morning.
    Weather report: Currently 46 @ 830am in Scottsdale with a high expected of 72. Could be worse. I'll take it. Better than all that snow. Think I'll read my morning paper and have my breakfast out in the garden this morning.
    Pink, your font can be seen from space if someone on the ground has the bold's text wrap feature working.LOL. Gotta love the text wrap. So do I understand correctly that Pink has no themes as yet and your running os-5? I'm kinda surprised you don't have something PINK themed on your bold. Nothing wrong with staying on 5 btw. I go back for visits whenever I get the urge.
    We gotta get Bob outta his high chair. That could be risky, if he fell out he could break or injure his baby bold.
    JayDee, hurry up and get your refurb so you can try out this new hybrid. It is smooth,smooth,smooth. 448 will most likely be our next leak. I don't understand how certain bolds can get leaks before others when they are all the same os basically. Did I say it was smooth?
    Well breakfast is about ready, but I can't start my day without checking in.
    ciao
    01-27-11 09:44 AM
    18 inches here on the Island. And I have had it with all this snow this year.
    omg your not kidding. Im starting to feel like a freakin eskimo!
    01-27-11 09:56 AM
    Mornin' Ramblers. Wow you all get up way to early. I can't believe I had 3 pages of rambling to catch up on this morning.
    Weather report: Currently 46 @ 830am in Scottsdale with a high expected of 72. Could be worse. I'll take it. Better than all that snow. Think I'll read my morning paper and have my breakfast out in the garden this morning.
    Pink, your font can be seen from space if someone on the ground has the bold's text wrap feature working.LOL. Gotta love the text wrap. So do I understand correctly that Pink has no themes as yet and your running os-5? I'm kinda surprised you don't have something PINK themed on your bold. Nothing wrong with staying on 5 btw. I go back for visits whenever I get the urge.
    We gotta get Bob outta his high chair. That could be risky, if he fell out he could break or injure his baby bold.
    JayDee, hurry up and get your refurb so you can try out this new hybrid. It is smooth,smooth,smooth. 448 will most likely be our next leak. I don't understand how certain bolds can get leaks before others when they are all the same os basically. Did I say it was smooth?
    Well breakfast is about ready, but I can't start my day without checking in.
    ciao
    you too! oh dear lord....I need to move.LOL Enjoy your breakfast on the veranda Jim.
    Yes, I've decided to stay on 5 for now
    As for the theme thing, I've never ever had one BUT i'm looking around for something I may like. I am very ocd, so this may not be an easy task for me. (thats why upgrading to 6 is a difficult one for me-i'm an ocd creature of routine being a certain way, "changes" mess me up bigtime)
    but, i'm hoping for something pretty in pink. I've been keeping my eye on 'songbirds' posts that she makes with the themes she uses. I need something that is WP friendly also, I change my WP's daily, dont ask. lol.

If anyone has any good suggestions for themes, please, suggest away!

I still have to load QL also. thats next as well.
    01-27-11 10:02 AM
    Underway, That's enough of that kind of talk!!
    LOL! i know right? making us jealous like that.
    No snow here, 43 & climbing.
    oh another one rubbing it in.....cute Bob, real cute.
    Expecting light snow and a high of 37 today.
    light snow? we just got 2ft dumped here overnight.....ugh.
    01-27-11 10:08 AM
    If anyone has any good suggestions for themes, please, suggest away!
    I still have to load QL also. thats next as well.
    Wow no QL yet? You gotta try that it is made for ocd folks, just ask Bob,or me as for themes I'm assuming you've looked at the theme section of CB. It has a bunch. Just a suggestion. If you don't like it, it's easily removable and delete-able. JayDee is the former theme queen. I'm sure her title will be reinstated when TB for os-6 is released. You can be the new queen of themes in the interim.
    01-27-11 10:12 AM
    Wow no QL yet? You gotta try that it is made for ocd folks, just ask Bob,or me as for themes I'm assuming you've looked at the theme section of CB. It has a bunch. Just a suggestion. If you don't like it, it's easily removable and delete-able. JayDee is the former theme queen. I'm sure her title will be reinstated when TB for os-6 is released. You can be the new queen of themes in the interim.
    no, no QL yet. Honestly, I've been busy the past few days, hence my absence on CB, that it slipped my mind. I went on MH yest, as its only $3.99, for some reason I thought it was $9.99. i must've read something wrong. lol.

yes I have looked on MH as well for themes a bit the other day, nothing caught my eye as of yet, but when it does, I'll be sure to post up about it i'm sure jaydee wont mind much if i grab the Theme Queen title for a lil while
    01-27-11 10:17 AM
    Pink, your font can be seen from space if someone on the ground has the bold's text wrap feature working.LOL. Gotta love the text wrap.

Idk, do I?

01-27-11 10:20 AM
    no, no QL yet. Honestly, I've been busy the past few days, hence my absence on CB, that it slipped my mind. I went on MH yest, as its only $3.99, for some reason I thought it was $9.99. i must've read something wrong. lol.

yes I have looked on MH as well for themes a bit the other day, nothing caught my eye as of yet, but when it does, I'll be sure to post up about it i'm sure jaydee wont mind much if i grab the Theme Queen title for a lil while
    This guy does some really nice free themes. I believe he is also the one JayDee is hoping to make a few for OS6 was he can. Take a look, you may find a few you like.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/fr...l-size-530770/
    01-27-11 10:38 AM
23,186 ... 375376377378379 ...