I am sitting here about to LMAOROLF, bad part is that I am at work and sitting on a high chair a long ways from the floor, at all of the recent posts. I love it, where else can one get this great of good clean entertainment for free!

P1nk, enough already. Loading a new OS is not brain surgery or rocket science. Get on with it and post up if you have a problem, you know we are here to help you if you need it; however, I seriously doubt that you will need any help at all.

No more excuses, get it done!
    Yeah, right high chair = bar stool.
    01-26-11 08:32 PM
    Jim...you're just lucky I swore off hybrids till the weekend!
    HAHA
    What else is new in Shane's hybrid?
    Well there's a cool 3d calendar image that flys at you from your screen on first boot. Along with some other stuff.
    The biggest thing I see tho is an even smoother flowing os, transitions and everything. This is def the smoothest operating yet imo. My trackpad sensitivity is set the same yet it seems more responsive and smoother with even less effort. The browser is still what it was if possibly a tad snappier. But I like the upgrade files of 448. It's def worth it. Curiously the battery meter is segmented now. It wasn't like that before I don't think. Like I can remember short term stuff. I'm glad to see my calendar back to where it should be in the day view. I hate when stuff isn't right with my bold, even small stuff. I'm glad I loaded it. Nothing else new to report about it. I'll let you all know if I find anything good. Good luck with Verizon.
    01-26-11 11:45 PM
    You tell her, Bob! And they say I'm "brash".
    Been taking lessons from the master!
    01-26-11 11:50 PM
    At least it sounds like you got a Service Tech that cares. Hopefully she can resolve your memory issue. Keep her contact info, we may all need to reach out to a Tech at some point who can get the job done quickly and correctly.
    I hope she is not like the tech that cared that I talked to some months ago, she was to do some stuff and I was to check some stuff. We were to email results back and forth and if no resolution then she was going to send me some hardware. I have not heard from her since and I have tried to email her a couple of times with no response. Gotta watch these techs, never know what is going to happen or not happen next.
    01-26-11 11:56 PM
    OK, what's wrong with this picture????
    MEDIC!
    Get Bob a shorter chair or better yet...get him the h-e-l-l outta work! He's retired for gosh sake!!!

Hey btw...my memory loss is back to -30 in 12 hours...with all my apps. I think I'm calling VZW and asking them, what? I'm NOT supposed to run any apps on my phone?????
    Hey, I've got to pay for my golf somehow!!!!!!!!!
    01-26-11 11:57 PM
    Well I loaded up Shane's hybrid 431/448 and it fixed my calendar issue I was having in the daily view. HA!
    Very smooth so far as well. No issues. Seems pretty sweet.
    You know you're a bad influence on jaydee. She'll be on a hybrid before the weekend!
    01-26-11 11:58 PM
    Jim...you're just lucky I swore off hybrids till the weekend!
    HAHA
    What else is new in Shane's hybrid?

Oh, the hourglassing has returned but I haven't done enough battery pulls yet.
    Already wrote to my new friend, the VZW Tech and she is not pleased. Said i should not be seeing an hourglass as the processor should not be so busy like on a PC. She also was impressed (for some reason) that I seemed knowledgeable. Even AFTER 2 gun and tonics...a little light on the tonic, too...

I think she will be more apt to take some more drastic steps tomorrow. My pillow is calling...

PST!!!

PST!!!!

after the wipe and putting ALL my many apps back...my phone is not leaking right now. Why? Why does it leak like crazy sometimes and not at all sometimes?

I need another drink
    You taking your gun to bed with you now?
    01-27-11 12:00 AM
    Yeah, right high chair = bar stool.
    Nah, not hardly. Gave up those places long ago. Just a little part time job to pay for my country club membership so I can play golf. Plus keeps this old guy off the streets and out of more trouble than I already manage to create. <== a few teeth for ya!
    01-27-11 12:03 AM
    You know you're a bad influence on jaydee. She'll be on a hybrid before the weekend!
    She claims to have gone to bed (with gun?) but she'll be up at 5:00 am and have the hybrid installed by 5:43 am if she finds any leaks from overnight on the charging pod.
    01-27-11 12:06 AM
    Well there's a cool 3d calendar image that flys at you from your screen on first boot. Along with some other stuff.
    The biggest thing I see tho is an even smoother flowing os, transitions and everything. This is def the smoothest operating yet imo. My trackpad sensitivity is set the same yet it seems more responsive and smoother with even less effort. The browser is still what it was if possibly a tad snappier. But I like the upgrade files of 448. It's def worth it. Curiously the battery meter is segmented now. It wasn't like that before I don't think. Like I can remember short term stuff. I'm glad to see my calendar back to where it should be in the day view. I hate when stuff isn't right with my bold, even small stuff. I'm glad I loaded it. Nothing else new to report about it. I'll let you all know if I find anything good. Good luck with Verizon.
    Hmmm, I have not loaded an OS in about 30 hours. May have to give this a look, I was going to re-install .431 on my PC to play with the shrinker, maybe I'll just drop .448 on top of it and see what happens.
    01-27-11 12:10 AM
    She claims to have gone to bed (with gun?) but she'll be up at 5:00 am and have the hybrid installed by 5:43 am if she finds any leaks from overnight on the charging pod.
    I can just picture her sleeping with her Baby Bold and her bottle of gun!
    01-27-11 12:24 AM
    With visions of gun bottles and leak-free Bolds dancing in her head...
    01-27-11 01:01 AM
    I think it's awesome that Jaydee and her Bold get loaded together. It really must help with the long boot anxiety.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 02:55 AM
    With visions of gun bottles and leak-free Bolds dancing in her head...
    I think it's awesome that Jaydee and her Bold get loaded together. It really must help with the long boot anxiety.
    OMG! If I didn't have such a hangover headache, I'd be roflmfao...
    But I feel too under the weather for that right now!
    Good thing I am taking the day off to drive to an appt...HAHA DRIVE. I forgot I gotta get behind the wheel shortly.
    Now where's my EarlGrey black tea? Double shot!!!

Overnight I lost 16MB in 8 hours. Much slower leak. I did another couple battery pulls after the security wipe and I haven't seen the hourglass in a while. But I will be keeping the tech posted and I will be asking for a refurb, no doubt. Although Shane's hybrid is calling...definitely a Friday night thing.
    01-27-11 06:06 AM
    morning all jaydee, glad to see your making some progress with your leaky Bold & gun in hand!
    Well Bob, I know I can do it. I hjave everything ready to go. BUT, I'm not. The whole browser thing has got my undies in a bunch atm, and I'm not a fan of Bolt. So I know you guys wanna push me in the right direction, but right now I'm not feelin it. I need time to let this settle. its just the way I am. I have no doubt that one day I'll get up and say "uck this - I'm doing it" and !bam! It'll be done. What I am going to try to do is use Bolt on OS5 and see if I can get used to it. No, this isn't more excuses, I just want to be able to see my browser! Lol.

So for now I'll rambler with you guys(if you don't mind me stickin around), just not OS6 style yet.

01-27-11 07:35 AM
    So for now I'll rambler with you guys(if you don't mind me stickin around), just not OS6 style yet.

Nobody gets booted for running OS5!
    01-27-11 07:39 AM

Hey! I'm in charge here...lmao
    and you can stay no matter what you have on your Bold!
    01-27-11 07:46 AM
    ok, weeeeeeelll then how bout OS4.5? LOL!

01-27-11 07:46 AM
    Hey! I'm in charge here...lmao
    and you can stay no matter what you have on your Bold!
    I'd be happy to of course!
    Besides, I am tempted to put a theme on my bold....I've been checking them out but haven't come to any that I'm going for yet. I've never done a theme before, so this should be fun!

01-27-11 07:48 AM

Of couse you can stick around, as long as you understand we'll keep buggin' ya about movin' on!

Nah, anyone can ramble with this group...
    01-27-11 07:49 AM
    Of couse you can stick around, as long as you understand we'll keep buggin' ya about movin' on!

Nah, anyone can ramble with this group...
    and that's fine-i know you guys mean well by it. Hey one day, who knows, I may just pop in here and say "I sealed the deal" knowing myself, it'll be how I do it without planning for it.

01-27-11 07:51 AM
    ok, weeeeeeelll then how bout OS4.5? LOL!

If you can get 4.5 to run on your Bold, your are the new Queen of this thread. Seems to be a self-appointed title anyway
    01-27-11 07:53 AM
    If you can get 4.5 to run on your Bold, your are the new Queen of this thread. Seems to be a self-appointed title anyway
    NOT, I appointed her Rambler Queen!!! ROFLMAO!!
    01-27-11 07:56 AM

I have no doubt that one day I'll get up and say "uck this - I'm doing it" and !bam! It'll be done. What I am going to try to do is use Bolt on OS5 and see if I can get used to it. No, this isn't more excuses, I just want to be able to see my browser! Lol.

Once theme builder comes out and we get some cool themes she will be off like a prom dress and loading BB6, browser be damned!

01-27-11 07:57 AM
    Pink, now I know why you use that gigantic purple font. Holy cow, I could read your posts from space!

01-27-11 08:03 AM
23,186 ... 374375376377378 ...