I can bring a real bull whip to the party and save the noodles for a good sauce.

Thanks for the fast correction. I think apps that have lots of settings absolutely need backup/restore options. Altho, unlike SOME WHO WILL NOT BE NAMED, I don't do OS changes as frequently as I once did. I guess adventurousness is falling by the wayside in place of some short term stability.
    Excuse me, F2 but I resemble that remark about frequent OS upgrades!
    This new one is great! And I hear Dr. prince is going to have an update show for people with unusual OS addictions.

PS I make a mean tomato sauce too!!! What else do you expect from an Italian-American???

PS BOB...I did not read your post before I posted to F2 and I see now that we said the SAME EXACT THING! OMG!!!!
    Well, great minds think alike, I guess.
    01-24-11 06:16 AM
    I hope Newberry is his first one. Cause if it is I will finally switch to OS6
    Oh yes, he has promised me that Newberry will be his first conversion!!!
    And he will keep his promise, I know that!!!
    I can't wait for a semi-Newberry to put on my Baby Bold!
    01-24-11 06:19 AM
    hey all, boy its quiet here today.
    So at risk of sounding like a complete id!ot, I scrounged around the forum last night doing a search & realized that the 'app key code' is the same as the activation code So I have the act codes for a couple of my apps, a few are thru my pin#, and a couple were freebies-ie BeWeather. So at least I can write that down as suggested by Bob and have it for future just in case . Annnnnd I also installed the driver & set up BB App World online for my laptop & linked it to my bb as well.
    Speaking of Bob, how did your install of 431 go-i saw you were having trouble shrinking out a few files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 11:50 AM
    hey all, boy its quiet here today.
    So at risk of sounding like a complete id!ot, I scrounged around the forum last night doing a search & realized that the 'app key code' is the same as the activation code So I have the act codes for a couple of my apps, a few are thru my pin#, and a couple were freebies-ie BeWeather. So at least I can write that down as suggested by Bob and have it for future just in case . Annnnnd I also installed the driver & set up BB App World online for my laptop & linked it to my bb as well.
    Speaking of Bob, how did your install of 431 go-i saw you were having trouble shrinking out a few files.

It's a good idea to keep a list of key codes and apps. I have a list of OS5 ones and OS6 ones. Yeah, I couldn't wait for them to switch over my apps when I got my Bold so I just went ahead and repurchased all my apps! So I own two copies ...hey! What about my BerryWeather? If I'm not using it, can't I give it to you? Oh I can't cause its tied to my pin...dang! I thought I had an idea there. oh well....
    01-24-11 11:58 AM
    It's a good idea to keep a list of key codes and apps. I have a list of OS5 ones and OS6 ones. Yeah, I couldn't wait for them to switch over my apps when I got my Bold so I just went ahead and repurchased all my apps! So I own two copies ...hey! What about my BerryWeather? If I'm not using it, can't I give it to you? Oh I can't cause its tied to my pin...dang! I thought I had an idea there. oh well....
    oh well, would've been a good idea. As for that, a few of my apps are only tied thru my pin with no activation code, so I'm guessing if I had to re-install on Beck, I would just re-activate the app thru my pin# only then.
    Btw-i just dwln'd 'Tune-In' Radio app you posted in the other thread! I don't have much time to mess with it now but it looks pretty neat thanks! And, as for that, I was going to change my bb data plan to the 150mb, but then I saw the msg TuneIn puts right in the beginning of using it about how it can run 100mb per hour Guess I'm staying on the unlimited for now lol.

01-24-11 12:11 PM
    any of these early-release 6.0/6.1 themes will include a weather slot, no? (please?)
    01-24-11 12:19 PM
    any of these early-release 6.0/6.1 themes will include a weather slot, no? (please?)
    You realize that Berry Weather has the option to put the weather on screen right? I used to look for weather slot themes also then discovered this. Also De-today gives you even more options for weather and/or calendar.
    01-24-11 12:23 PM
    Oh yes, he has promised me that Newberry will be his first conversion!!!
    And he will keep his promise, I know that!!!
    I can't wait for a semi-Newberry to put on my Baby Bold!
    If, BIG IF I upgrade to OS 6, I'd want Stormy-x. I wonder if he is still interested in doing that one.
    01-24-11 02:08 PM
    ...So I own two copies ...hey! What about my BerryWeather? If I'm not using it, can't I give it to you? Oh I can't cause its tied to my pin...dang! I thought I had an idea there. oh well....
    I'm pretty sure that you can email BellShare and transfer that old registration to another or replacement phone. Who says that it has to be YOUR phone?
    01-24-11 03:56 PM
    If, BIG IF I upgrade to OS 6, I'd want Stormy-x. I wonder if he is still interested in doing that one.
    I'm sure we can convince him F2. Especially if you make a little donation.
    01-24-11 04:31 PM
    OK guys, the VZW file is posted and you can install right now. I am waiting until tomorrow am to load mine at work. LOL Don't think I do work at work, do ya?
    Paul is loading now I think and maybe Underway, too? Dr Prince?
    I'm anxious to hear.
    I guess my job tomorrow is to load ONLY the 431 and no apps. Then I will watch the memory for a while and see what happens. We may finally have our answer to the question: why is JayDee so crazy?

LOL

Have a good night everyone!

PS Bob and Jim, hurry up and install. I wanna be the last one again...Last to join the OS6 party!
    01-24-11 08:06 PM
    http://bb-h.me/yD1xm

I'll post the link here just in case you don't wanna leave this thread. I don't know if I wanna jump on it, or wait for a hybrid.
    01-24-11 08:10 PM
    http://bb-h.me/yD1xm

I'll post the link here just in case you don't wanna leave this thread. I don't know if I wanna jump on it, or wait for a hybrid.
    Been running it for a day now. Seems sweet.
    01-24-11 08:14 PM
    My install is finishing now!
    01-24-11 08:16 PM
    Been running it for a day now. Seems sweet.
    Any comments on the battery life? Same/better/worse? That's my main concern.
    01-24-11 08:17 PM
    My install is finishing now!
    Do tell...ASAP!
    Check out the browser too please!
    I'm too tired to do this now.
    I will jump on it in the am!
    Gives me a reason to go to work....
    01-24-11 08:18 PM
    Curious, but what possible difference could one expect who's already running 431? I like most of you have already got this one loaded. So I'll wait for a report. Paul? You first?
    01-24-11 08:18 PM
    OK guys, the VZW file is posted and you can install right now. I am waiting until tomorrow am to load mine at work. LOL Don't think I do work at work, do ya?
    Paul is loading now I think and maybe Underway, too? Dr Prince?
    I'm anxious to hear.
    I guess my job tomorrow is to load ONLY the 431 and no apps. Then I will watch the memory for a while and see what happens. We may finally have our answer to the question: why is JayDee so crazy?

LOL

Have a good night everyone!

PS Bob and Jim, hurry up and install. I wanna be the last one again...Last to join the OS6 party!
    Have to wait until after dinner. I just can't get the kids to understand that there are conflicting priorities here. It's only 6:20 here -- they expect dinner. Arrghh!
    01-24-11 08:22 PM
    Have to wait until after dinner. I just can't get the kids to understand that there are conflicting priorities here. It's only 6:20 here -- they expect dinner. Arrghh!
    Give them the keys to the car and 10 bucks each and send em to McDonalds! Then get to your phone! LMAO!!!!
    01-24-11 08:24 PM
    well, I'm downloaded and ready to install. Paul? How's it runnin'?
    01-24-11 08:41 PM
    Give them the keys to the car and 10 bucks each and send em to McDonalds! Then get to your phone! LMAO!!!!
    They're 11 and 9. I'm not giving them $10 each!
    01-24-11 08:44 PM
    they're 11 and 9. I'm not giving them $10 each!
    roflmao!!!!
    01-24-11 08:47 PM
    I'm jumping on board, I'm installing now.
    01-24-11 09:00 PM
    wow , that was a super quick install.
    01-24-11 09:05 PM
    wow , that was a super quick install.
    Yeah, it was too quick. Maybe they made it perfect with all the time they had.
    01-24-11 09:10 PM
23,186 ... 366367368369370 ...