I have one that just started in the last couple of weeks. When I go to the CB forum home page and click on the rambler thread for instance it frequently sends me to the 2nd or 3rd page from the last even tho I click on "last page". It never used to do that. Gremlins??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    And I thought that I had done something to my account or some other nonsense. I've seen that on my PCs and on all five of my BlackBerrys.

Yes, we've become a BlackBerry house. I was holding out until Big Red went to the $10 unlimited data. That's when they got me. On the other hand, my eleven-year old son really likes carrying a Curve. I have to pry it from his hand at night. Pre-teen heaven!
    01-21-11 04:21 PM
    Wow, if I knew pink didn't even have Q/L I would have read her the riot act. Gotta have qL , best BB app ever! End of story.

01-21-11 04:23 PM
    To kick in 2 cents Pink... QuickLaunch I have to admit is a must have. It can and will make working with your BB a lo easier.
    01-21-11 04:23 PM
    And I thought that I had done something to my account or some other nonsense. I've seen that on my PCs and on all five of my BlackBerrys.

Yes, we've become a BlackBerry house. I was holding out until Big Red went to the $10 unlimited data. That's when they got me. On the other hand, my eleven-year old son really likes carrying a Curve. I have to pry it from his hand at night. Pre-teen heaven!
    Underway, any of those 5 have a memory leak? Maybe?
    Anything I can go on here?
    01-21-11 04:24 PM
    Pink...
    Three things you HAVE to have on your Bold:

BeBuzz
    BeWeather
    and QuickLaunch...not necessarily in that order!!!!

Get thee to the mobihand store NOW and buy QL!
    Prince and I were beta testers for some of the versions and WOW!!! You gotta have it!
    Jim and Bob use it too!!!
    So do I. Buy it -- it's a must-have. There is no reason that the same functionality isn't part of the OS. Until it is, there's QL.
    01-21-11 04:24 PM
    Underway, any of those 5 have a memory leak? Maybe?
    Anything I can go on here?
    Nope. No leakage here.
    01-21-11 04:25 PM
    Nope. No leakage here.
    Dang!
    I mean Good for you, but dang for me!
    I just don't know what it could be...

Got to -50 pretty fast...1 day 19 hours?
    01-21-11 04:30 PM
    Pink...
    Three things you HAVE to have on your Bold:

BeBuzz
    BeWeather
    and QuickLaunch...not necessarily in that order!!!!

Get thee to the mobihand store NOW and buy QL!
    Prince and I were beta testers for some of the versions and WOW!!! You gotta have it!
    Jim and Bob use it too!!!
    ok, QL I'll look into doing perhaps next week. BerryWeather, I've had bad luck with HUGE mem leaks in the past, so I'll pass on that one. Had it on my 8330 & when I briefly had an S2-on the S2 I went from 128 down to 91 in the matter of 5-6hrs.
    Be Buzz? wtf is that? lol. I just went into the app store and nothing came up. I searched "Berry Buzz" also.
    01-21-11 05:02 PM
    Wow, if I knew pink didn't even have Q/L I would have read her the riot act. Gotta have qL , best BB app ever! End of story.

OH NO! not the riot act!LOL
    To kick in 2 cents Pink... QuickLaunch I have to admit is a must have. It can and will make working with your BB a lo easier.
    I tried reading the functions on the app store, and honestly with all the functions, it looks a little confusing to me. It does sooo much I think I got overwhelmed! LOL. None the less, I will still look into for next wks load up perhaps
    01-21-11 05:04 PM
    wow jaydee, you really have a crazy mem leaks going on. You still arent able to pin point it? damn. Has it been since you loaded OS6? And I hate to be pessimistic (sp?) but you have Berry Weather and I have NO faith in that since I've had bad luck with it in the past.
    01-21-11 05:06 PM
    pink, berry weather has come ALONG way since it first released. there is no way that this app will give you any problems. It is hands down agreed upon by nearly everyone on the forums that berry weather is by far the best app out there. It would not have that reputation of being such a great app if it caused so many problems. My suggestion to you would be to try it out again. Its so much better and you can now change the weather icons to nearly anything you want, its a great way to customize your berry even further.
    As far as berrybuzz goes its an app that lets you customize the color of your led. Its a very handy app because you can customize the color for different types of alerts (sms, mms, bbm, email, facebook, calender, and countless other apps) and once you see a certain color you know what notification you have without having to touch your berry.
    Quicklaunch is def a must have. It is a little intimidating at first because of its unlimited possibilities, but once you get used to it you cannot live without it.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-21-11 05:59 PM
    pink, berry weather has come ALONG way since it first released. there is no way that this app will give you any problems. It is hands down agreed upon by nearly everyone on the forums that berry weather is by far the best app out there. It would not have that reputation of being such a great app if it caused so many problems. My suggestion to you would be to try it out again. Its so much better and you can now change the weather icons to nearly anything you want, its a great way to customize your berry even further.
    As far as berrybuzz goes its an app that lets you customize the color of your led. Its a very handy app because you can customize the color for different types of alerts (sms, mms, bbm, email, facebook, calender, and countless other apps) and once you see a certain color you know what notification you have without having to touch your berry.
    Quicklaunch is def a must have. It is a little intimidating at first because of its unlimited possibilities, but once you get used to it you cannot live without it.
    thanks rr, well maybe I'll reconsider Berry Weather then. The last time I actually used it and had an issue was Nov/Dec'09.
    As for BerryBuzz, I thought that's what it was but couldn't remember! So now you know my next question about these customizable colored lights right??? Is there Pink or Purple?!?!
    As for QL, I will look into that - I'm going to have to go back & read it again because it really baffled me at how much it could do, I honestly didn't take it all in. Intimidating is right! LOL
    Thanks for taking the time to explain!

01-21-11 06:07 PM
    As for BerryBuzz, I thought that's what it was but couldn't remember! So now you know my next question about these customizable colored lights right??? Is there Pink or Purple?!?!
    As for QL, I will look into that - I'm going to have to go back & read it again because it really baffled me at how much it could do, I honestly didn't take it all in. Intimidating is right! LOL
    Thanks for taking the time to explain! [/color][/font][/size][/b]

Yes there is a pink and purple for BeBuzz and custom colors, too!
    Including disco colors and multi-colors. You would love it. I leave my phone on silent and can tell exactly what's happening by all the colors of the LED.

Oh and QL is a must-have!
    Jim and Bob rid themselves of all icons and just use QL to launch apps, I believe. I still use some icons but I have a ton of things set up in QL. I'll have to show you sometime.

PS why haven't we exchanged PINs yet?
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-21-11 at 07:09 PM.
    01-21-11 07:05 PM
    thanks rr, well maybe I'll reconsider Berry Weather then. The last time I actually used it and had an issue was Nov/Dec'09.
    Thanks for taking the time to explain!

Pink, BerryWeather is a must have app. The new version is nothing like what you had in '09. It won't cause you any problems. BerryBuzz is right up your alley. GET QL!
    01-21-11 08:08 PM
    Yes there is a pink and purple for BeBuzz and custom colors, too!
    Including disco colors and multi-colors. You would love it. I leave my phone on silent and can tell exactly what's happening by all the colors of the LED.

Oh and QL is a must-have!
    Jim and Bob rid themselves of all icons and just use QL to launch apps, I believe. I still use some icons but I have a ton of things set up in QL. I'll have to show you sometime.

PS why haven't we exchanged PINs yet?

I finally did find BerryBuzz in the app store and read up----and I saw it has PINK AND PURPLE available as well as customizing colors!! w00t! I'll be dwlding that soon
    Ok, I'm gonna go back to read up on QL. I like the idea of not having many or no icons on the home screen so the wp looks nicer and I'm not a "theme" person(never was really), I'd rather just change my wp everyday. I really was over whelmed trying to read all the functions it can do-its a lot to take in. Lol.

01-21-11 08:10 PM
    Pink, BerryWeather is a must have app. The new version is nothing like what you had in '09. It won't cause you any problems. BerryBuzz is right up your alley. GET QL!
    OK! I'm getting there, lol. I will def be getting BerryBuzz this w/end sometime. Berry Weather, I take all of your words for that the app is perfect now, but honestly, idk if I really need it & for that kind of money, I'd rather consider purchasing QL first

01-21-11 08:13 PM
    OK! I'm getting there, lol. I will def be getting BerryBuzz this w/end sometime. Berry Weather, I take all of your words for that the app is perfect now, but honestly, idk if I really need it & for that kind of money, I'd rather consider purchasing QL first

I would buy QL and get BeWeather the free version of BerryWeather from app world. It's a little scaled back from the full version. However, I don't know about any issues with that version.
    01-21-11 08:39 PM
    I would buy QL and get BeWeather the free version of BerryWeather from app world. It's a little scaled back from the full version. However, I don't know about any issues with that version.
    When I did a search for "BeWeather" on the app store from my laptop, it came up with nothing, which I thought was strange. Which then made me think that you guys abbreviated "BerryWeather" as 'BeWeather' I'll go in on my bb to the Mobi shop and search that way & see what I come up with

01-21-11 09:09 PM
    You can get it from Blackberry App World. There is a free version you can try first. Heck the free version is great it just will give you a 5 day forecast as to 7 and it will not let you put the weather on your Home page as wallpaper.
    01-21-11 09:38 PM
    When I did a search for "BeWeather" on the app store from my laptop, it came up with nothing, which I thought was strange. Which then made me think that you guys abbreviated "BerryWeather" as 'BeWeather' I'll go in on my bb to the Mobi shop and search that way & see what I come up with

Hi P1nkD1am0nds,

I went to the Bellshare website and found some infro. Here is the link they gave.

BlackBerry App World - BeWeather Free

See if that works for you.
    01-22-11 07:07 AM
    Hi P1nkD1am0nds,

I went to the Bellshare website and found some infro. Here is the link they gave.

BlackBerry App World - BeWeather Free

See if that works for you.
    tyvm for the link Mojave! I will be checking this out. As of right now, I use AccuWeather thru my browser to check it by typing in my zip code, so this will be a step up for me!
    Also, I came across a FREE version of BerryBuzz, there is a few differences from the paid vers of course. Do you guys use the paid or free and why/why not? TIA
    01-22-11 09:39 AM
    tyvm for the link Mojave! I will be checking this out. As of right now, I use AccuWeather thru my browser to check it by typing in my zip code, so this will be a step up for me!
    Also, I came across a FREE version of BerryBuzz, there is a few differences from the paid vers of course. Do you guys use the paid or free and why/why not? TIA
    I think most of Bellshare's apps have a free trial period. There is no harm in loading up the full version and seeing if it fits your needs. Every time I do one of my OS upgrades I remember a screen popping up to give me an option to register with a code, buy, or continue with a trial. Now how you get a download without paying up front might be a problem.

Oh! Hey I just found out how to get a trial! PM me, or someone you perhaps trust more with an email address that is connected with your BB. I can use the "invite a friend" feature to share a free trial with you.

For everyone who has a Bellshare app, when in the app hit the menu key and select "invite a friend". Send the preformed email to whomever you want!
    Last edited by skyboxer; 01-22-11 at 10:11 AM.
    01-22-11 10:01 AM
    the trial version of BeBuzz is for only three days, I believe.
    After you try it once, you will want the paid edition...believe me!

All my calendar reminders are bright green
    All my BBMs are bright blue
    All my SMS are pink
    All my missed called are purple
    All my pin messages are bright white
    I also have two very special people set up with their own led colors for messages and phone calls. Actually disco colors and police red/blue disco

All i ever have to do is look when my phone vibrates and I know what's going on.
    01-22-11 11:14 AM
    You can get it from Blackberry App World. There is a free version you can try first. Heck the free version is great it just will give you a 5 day forecast as to 7 and it will not let you put the weather on your Home page as wallpaper.
    sorry i missed your post Jimi, I wasn't completely awake this morn-still working on the hot coffee at the time.
    I can do free, who couldn't save a couple of bucks these days. I use AccuWeather thru my browser now by putting in my zip code everytime I need it, so this will be a nice step up for me. Just 5 days and no home screen icon is ok with me
    I think most of Bellshare's apps have a free trial period. There is no harm in loading up the full version and seeing if it fits your needs. Every time I do one of my OS upgrades I remember a screen popping up to give me an option to register with a code, buy, or continue with a trial. Now how you get a download without paying up front might be a problem.

Oh! Hey I just found out how to get a trial! PM me, or someone you perhaps trust more with an email address that is connected with your BB. I can use the "invite a friend" feature to share a free trial with you.

For everyone who has a Bellshare app, when in the app hit the menu key and select "invite a friend". Send the preformed email to whomever you want!
    I did see the free app with no trial mentioned, so I'm going to do that. If after a few days or week its asks me to buy 'full version' then I'll worry about it Thanks for the email offer, I'll keep it in mind if this doesn't work out
    the trial version of BeBuzz is for only three days, I believe.
    After you try it once, you will want the paid edition...believe me!

All my calendar reminders are bright green
    All my BBMs are bright blue
    All my SMS are pink
    All my missed called are purple
    All my pin messages are bright white
    I also have two very special people set up with their own led colors for messages and phone calls. Actually disco colors and police red/blue disco

All i ever have to do is look when my phone vibrates and I know what's going on.
    I love the sound of how organized this is! The free vers of BeBuzz didnt say anything about a trial, but there were some things it doesnt have that the full vers does. For example, setting an LED light is limited to 3 on the free vers, whereas on the paid one there was an unlimited amount of contacts that can be set. I'll look it over again just to be sure I didn't miss something.
    01-22-11 12:47 PM
    Now, a thanks from me. I did not know about BeBuzz and I will give it a try as well.
    01-22-11 12:58 PM
23,186 ... 359360361362363 ...