Congrats! Another Genius in our midst.
    Yea!!!!! Keith!
    WooHoo!!!!
    Congrats on becoming a genius!!!!
    01-21-11 10:45 AM
    I've got a son just a couple of years or so behind you, you are just a kid!
    I'm still a kid?!?! w00t! *puts on Mardi Gras beads & starts dancin to Jay-Z*
    We're talking browser font here, right? Not system font. Maybe you should give sprints 1030 a spin. I find it hard to believe that your 975 os doesn't have this feature. Might just be messed up for some reason. First of all eliminating operator is a primary concern. LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yes browser font settings-ive posted a screen shot to show you what I mean

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-21-11 at 11:06 AM.
    01-21-11 11:00 AM
    Congrats prince on genius status!

01-21-11 11:02 AM
    Congrats prince on genius status!

We should say Congrats Prince on DOCTOR status!!!!
    01-21-11 11:07 AM
    Yo! Way to go Keith. Congrats on the milestone. I'm right behind you.

idk why I didn't think of doing this sooner lol. This is what I mean. My browser font setting is at 10 or 11 right now & the cb default font will not change size, BUT my font that I post in will adjust to be larger or smaller according to what I set the broswer font at.
    Ya got me there Pink. A weird flipflop of a font issue. Mine's the opposite. You could upgrade to 1030. I guess depending on how much of an issue this is. That might help, might not if it's not os related but something else like that font app you and I both use. It would seem to me to be irritating to have to readjust your fonts all the time for CB. How long have you been noticing this issue?
    01-21-11 11:08 AM

Time to pull the battery!!!
    One day 4 hours...
    -47.2????? Sheesh!
    01-21-11 11:14 AM
    its is weird! LOL its not user error, its technical error! LOL
    Well, it does bug me, but I am used to it-i mean I could always consider sprints .1030, but other than this issue, my bb is running great on 975. I don't re-adjust the fonts at all-i just leave it set at 10 or 11 and hope that magically one day I'll wake up open my browser and it'll be adjusted!LOL ok, ok, ok....that may not happen, but one can hope! hee hee hee

01-21-11 11:19 AM
    Ok, still curious as to when you first noticed your font issue. Possibly it could be tracked to some app,,,just sayin'. Also, could be some weird CB issue. I have one that just started in the last couple of weeks. When I go to the CB forum home page and click on the rambler thread for instance it frequently sends me to the 2nd or 3rd page from the last even tho I click on "last page". It never used to do that. Gremlins??

01-21-11 11:30 AM
    Ok, still curious as to when you first noticed your font issue. Possibly it could be tracked to some app,,,just sayin'. Also, could be some weird CB issue. I have one that just started in the last couple of weeks. When I go to the CB forum home page and click on the rambler thread for instance it frequently sends me to the 2nd or 3rd page from the last even tho I click on "last page". It never used to do that. Gremlins??

Jim, it's doing that to me as well on my desktop computer!
    So I dunno if you can blame it on WAP.
    01-21-11 11:34 AM

No its def not an app issue-ive had this since the day I got my Bold, in fact my sons is the same exact way so I fig'd its sup'd to be like that. I just started loading up my Bold with apps in the last 2wks.

LOL it does sound as if you have gremlins!

01-21-11 11:39 AM
    aaaahhhh so you have gremlins too! LOL

01-21-11 11:41 AM
    Interesting. My laptop doesn't do it just the bold.

@ Pink, Then your stuck with the issue it would seem. If it bugs you to much try 5/1030. I look for any excuse to jump to another os. But thats me.LOL

I'm out the door to go on my hike, but a quick question first. Is there a setting for the Q/L screen capture to time out so I can get to the page I want to snap? I thought there was, couldn't find it. I swear I had it set for 10 sec. before.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-21-11 at 11:51 AM.
    01-21-11 11:44 AM
    @ Pink, Then your stuck with the issue it would seem. If it bugs you to much try 5/1030. I look for any excuse to jump to another os. But thats me.LOL
    yea for now stuck, but honestly I wouldn't have a prob trying 5/1030 now that I have Bbsak to back up my apps, but I'm fortunate to have that as the only issue I can complain about. Well, I'll see, if it really starts to get my goat, I'll jump to 1030 then. thanks for all your help

01-21-11 11:57 AM
    Has this ever happened to any one of you guys? I just did a backup using Bbsak being I added 3 new apps plus the MobiHand app. When I was done, my bb turned the wifi on by itself. Lol. I noticed this the other night when I backed it up on Bbsak for the first time and just thought it was a fluke. Weird!
    Oh jaydee, just to update you-since dwld'ing FancyChars, Smileys, MobiHand & AutoResize my memory has been stable. Prior to the dwlds I was at 325/326, after dwlds I've been sitting at 323. So maybe your mem leak isn't from that as suspected idk.

01-21-11 12:29 PM
    Has this ever happened to any one of you guys? I just did a backup using Bbsak being I added 3 new apps plus the MobiHand app. When I was done, my bb turned the wifi on by itself. Lol. I noticed this the other night when I backed it up on Bbsak for the first time and just thought it was a fluke. Weird!
    Oh jaydee, just to update you-since dwld'ing FancyChars, Smileys, MobiHand & AutoResize my memory has been stable. Prior to the dwlds I was at 325/326, after dwlds I've been sitting at 323. So maybe your mem leak isn't from that as suspected idk.

Ummmm since we're all on OS6...my wi-fi stays on all the time. I never turn it off. SO it doesn't matter if I'm backing up or not, the wi-fi is already on. So sorry I don't know what you mean. You have to turn it on in OS5? I had somehow forgotten that. Ugh that old ancient OS...

Oh and Jim, on the front page of CB...by the end of the month....TB6!!!
    So we should have themes for 6 veeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy soon!

PS. Pink, what's the Mobihand app?
    01-21-11 12:51 PM
    Thanks Bob, Paul, Jaydee, Jim and Pink for the congrats! Does being a Genius mean that I can now interview myself on the Dr. Prince show? In the past when I would talk to myself I got the strangest looks.
    01-21-11 01:34 PM
    Ummmm since we're all on OS6...my wi-fi stays on all the time. I never turn it off. SO it doesn't matter if I'm backing up or not, the wi-fi is already on. So sorry I don't know what you mean. You have to turn it on in OS5? I had somehow forgotten that. Ugh that old ancient OS...

Oh and Jim, on the front page of CB...by the end of the month....TB6!!!
    So we should have themes for 6 veeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy soon!

PS. Pink, what's the Mobihand app?
    Yes, on OS5 you have the opt to turn on and off

Does THIS ancient-ness looks familiar? LOL
    The MobiHand Native App icon-you dwld it like the CB icon, and when you want to shop, just click the icon and your in the store

01-21-11 01:52 PM
    Thanks Bob, Paul, Jaydee, Jim and Pink for the congrats! Does being a Genius mean that I can now interview myself on the Dr. Prince show? In the past when I would talk to myself I got the strangest looks.
    Sure! Interview away! I'm sure none of us here will judge you or call you crazy, insane, unstable, shot or anything for talking to yourself. Just don't get into a boxing match, the outcome of that may not be so pretty! LOL!

01-21-11 01:56 PM
    Wifi on 5 is same as on 6. It will stay on if that's what you want. I just toggle mine on either os. IMHO for me and my bold there is seemingly no diff in speed and if anything 3G works better. Sometimes I would get an error conflict using both. "No data signal" when in fact I had full bars.

01-21-11 02:44 PM
    would you believe I NEVER use the wifi I never even set it up! I'll get around to that one of these dasys too

01-21-11 02:55 PM
    would you believe I NEVER use the wifi I never even set it up! I'll get around to that one of these dasys too

OMG Pink!
    You're gonna be the next patient on the Dr Prince show!
    Why no wi-fi?
    You MUST use it!!!!! LOL
    I would be lost without it. Sometime we're gonna have to help you with that!
    And Dr. Prince will help you with your pink addiction....lol
    01-21-11 03:36 PM
    Pink, I leave Wifi on all the time also. I can use a QL shortcut to turn off/on if want. Wifi does seem to be a bit faster for me especially at work.
    01-21-11 03:36 PM

Pink, I'm thinking that we might need an entire Dr. Prince show just for you. It will take us at least that long to get into your rather large pink addiction!! ... and no wifi
    01-21-11 03:41 PM
    OMG Pink!
    You're gonna be the next patient on the Dr Prince show!
    Why no wi-fi?
    You MUST use it!!!!! LOL
    I would be lost without it. Sometime we're gonna have to help you with that!
    And Dr. Prince will help you with your pink addiction....lol
    lmao, I just never set it up. I have a LinkSys N router, I know how to link it with the passkey and all, but I just never did.
    Now......as for my pink color addiction, that can NEVER be cured! Its my fav color in the whoooooooole wide world!
    Pink, I leave Wifi on all the time also. I can use a QL shortcut to turn off/on if want. Wifi does seem to be a bit faster for me especially at work.
    I'm sure the wifi can be quicker, and when on wifi, doesnt that also save data usage on the carrier part? I think it does right?
    As for QL, I might look into that. idk.
    Pink, I'm thinking that we might need an entire Dr. Prince show just for you. It will take us at least that long to get into your rather large pink addiction!! ... and no wifi
    and entire show?!?!?! just for me? wow lol!
    01-21-11 04:02 PM
    As for QL, I might look into that. idk.
    Pink...
    Three things you HAVE to have on your Bold:

BeBuzz
    BeWeather
    and QuickLaunch...not necessarily in that order!!!!

Get thee to the mobihand store NOW and buy QL!
    Prince and I were beta testers for some of the versions and WOW!!! You gotta have it!
    Jim and Bob use it too!!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-21-11 04:13 PM
23,186 ... 358359360361362 ...