not sure Bo-i actually go onto the actual update os page and put in info as if I'm going to upgrade & then just look at the details of what os is about to be "loaded".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pink, his name is BOB.
    HAHA not Bo...unless you know something about him we don't!!!
    Just thought I'd tell you since you are a frequent visitor to our thread!!!!
    01-21-11 09:05 AM
    Oh, and did I mention how sweet column view and diff browser font sizes are? LOL!!

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH you are really making me mad now!!!
    I'm so jealous I can't see!!!!!
    And my favorite themer Al3azim even told me he's got themes lined up to convert for OS6 but we have NO IDEA how long it will be!!!!
    UGH
    01-21-11 09:10 AM
    One problem with that...I'm not paying for ANOTHER 16GB card.
    This one will work...I WILL MAKE IT WORK.
    lol, I know, these things arent cheap!
    Oh, and did I mention how sweet column view and diff browser font sizes are? LOL!!

wow....way to turn the knife!LOL
    Pink, his name is BOB.
    HAHA not Bo...unless you know something about him we don't!!!
    Just thought I'd tell you since you are a frequent visitor to our thread!!!!
    Ok, "Bob" it is then. I usually go by peoples s/n's and just kinda shorten them, and well, his shortened to "Bo" Maybe hes Bo Duke in disguise!LOL
    01-21-11 09:22 AM
    Yep it's fun having the variety I guess. It's been so long since I was on 975 that I'm not sure of differences between the two. 1030 is very smooth tho. I always thought the 1030 radio file to be better, not sure it's any diff, but seems better.
    Swapping os's is so quick,easy and painless. Changing it up is whats fun about being a phone gadget aficionado. I'm sure I'll jump on the verizon official to give it a spin. Almost forgot, one of my fav browser features besides column view is the fonts can be changed to different sizes. Such a simple function makes for such a better browsing experience!! WooT! I CAN SEE IT!!
    Here's a coupla screenies:
    I like my home screen clean and neat, everything via Q/L and shortcut keys.

so you did decide to swim with OS5 again for a lil while. Nice.
    your font adjustments work on the browser?!?! mine won't adjust the size on .975, I have it set to go to 10 or 11, and it looks like its on 8...maybe if that. Well, basically its the same exact size you guys were getting on OS6 with Bolt. thats the biggest my font goes even if I try to size up. *sigh*
    I wonder, that OS.1006 THAT vZw hasnt released yet, if theres something there to correct that.......hmm...
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-21-11 at 09:29 AM.
    01-21-11 09:27 AM
    Pink, Your saying you have the font setting option, but it doesn't change? I have mine set to largest , 14 I think. Does your font size setting go to 14?

01-21-11 09:33 AM
    Pink, Your saying you have the font setting option, but it doesn't change? I have mine set to largest , 14 I think. Does your font size setting go to 14?

yep, goes up to 14. I just changed it while posting this and it still looks like it set waaaaay smaller. its weird. The actually CB forum default font wont change size, but my font that im typing in will! figure that one out! I just realized that when i reset it.
    01-21-11 09:38 AM
    yep, goes up to 14. I just changed it while posting this and it still looks like it set waaaaay smaller. its weird. The actually CB forum default font wont change size, but my font that im typing in will! figure that one out! I just realized that when i reset it.
    But Pink, you don't need larger fonts, right? I mean, you're younger than the rest of us!!! lol
    01-21-11 09:43 AM
    But Pink, you don't need larger fonts, right? I mean, you're younger than the rest of us!!! lol
    well I dont know how old the rest of you all are, but I'm up there past 40. And with diabetes, the eyes can play tricks, so yes I do need a little larger font
    01-21-11 09:44 AM
    Yeah, the forum posting font is seperate. You of all people know how that works LOL! But if you change your browser font settings you should see a change on the forums threads/posts etc. Other sites as well. You are using the column view browser mode, right? I love being able to see again without the scrolling/zooming. I miss all the rest from six. When I've had some more fun I'll be back to 6.

01-21-11 09:46 AM
    Yeah, the forum posting font is seperate. You of all people know how that works LOL! But if you change your browser font settings you should see a change on the forums threads/posts etc. Other sites as well. You are using the column view browser mode, right? I love being able to see again without the scrolling/zooming. I miss all the rest from six. When I've had some more fun I'll be back to 6.

yes, the forums default setting is at 2 when posting but I edit mine to size 4 so people can see it better. Even still, when I change my broswer font setting, the default setting for CB & other sites doesnt change at all! Its frustrating!
    Oh yea....I'm always in column view (sorry jaydee!) So, I dont know how to resolve that issue of the font not adjusting. any ideas? I've even tried a batt pull after i set it a few times weeks back, but to no avail it didn't help.
    01-21-11 09:53 AM
    One problem with that...I'm not paying for ANOTHER 16GB card.
    This one will work...I WILL MAKE IT WORK.
    Mind over matter?
    01-21-11 09:59 AM
    well I dont know how old the rest of you all are, but I'm up there past 40. And with diabetes, the eyes can play tricks, so yes I do need a little larger font
    I've got a son just a couple of years or so behind you, you are just a kid!
    01-21-11 10:06 AM
    yes, the forums default setting is at 2 when posting but I edit mine to size 4 so people can see it better. Even still, when I change my broswer font setting, the default setting for CB & other sites doesnt change at all! Its frustrating!
    Oh yea....I'm always in column view (sorry jaydee!) So, I dont know how to resolve that issue of the font not adjusting. any ideas? I've even tried a batt pull after i set it a few times weeks back, but to no avail it didn't help.
    We're talking browser font here, right? Not system font. Maybe you should give sprints 1030 a spin. I find it hard to believe that your 975 os doesn't have this feature. Might just be messed up for some reason. First of all eliminating operator is a primary concern. LOL!

01-21-11 10:09 AM
    Am I the kid in this bunch ??
    01-21-11 10:12 AM
    If you are under 40, no question.

Must be nice... (Of course, you have to work every day, Jim and I have the ability to do pretty much what we want... )
    01-21-11 10:17 AM
    I guess so then, and yes, I do have to work, but just until the Powerball Lottery changes my life forever
    01-21-11 10:20 AM
    I guess so then, and yes, I do have to work, but just until the Powerball Lottery changes my life forever
    I hear that; however, they tell me you have to buy a ticket!
    01-21-11 10:22 AM
    You Crackberry youngsters.

01-21-11 10:23 AM

Not nice!
    01-21-11 10:28 AM

Hey Keith, just noticed that you graduated!

Congratulations you GENIUS you!
    01-21-11 10:32 AM
    Must be nice... Jim and I have the ability to do pretty much what we want... )
    +1000000 to this remark I resemble
    01-21-11 10:33 AM

Doesn't that get you?
    I think Dr. Prince should have another show this week on how NOT to feel inferior when everyone is YOUNGER than you are!!!
    Interview ME!!!
    I'm right behind Bob and Jim...
    01-21-11 10:34 AM
    Doesn't that get you?
    I think Dr. Prince should have another show this week on how NOT to feel inferior when everyone is YOUNGER than you are!!!
    Interview ME!!!
    I'm right behind Bob and Jim...
    Yep, I'm officially a geezer, got my card in the mail last week!
    01-21-11 10:37 AM
    Hey Keith, just noticed that you graduated!

Congratulations you GENIUS you!
    Congrats! Another Genius in our midst.
    01-21-11 10:38 AM

idk why I didn't think of doing this sooner lol. This is what I mean. My browser font setting is at 10 or 11 right now & the cb default font will not change size, BUT my font that I post in will adjust to be larger or smaller according to what I set the broswer font at.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-21-11 at 10:43 AM.
    01-21-11 10:41 AM
23,186 ... 357358359360361 ...