Didn't RIM absorb the company that made what is now the WebKit browser? If so, that may be why the only fonts that don't change are those in the browser.
    So I was right. They are separate.
    That makes sense. But why create a browser that you can't customize? Even a little?
    01-18-11 07:28 PM
    Yeah, why they included stupid fonts like that I'll never know. They are way too outlandish and large to be included in a PHONE app collection, no? I mean, who wants to use a font that only allows three letters on the screen at a time? lol

I have added a could more professional fonts or ones that have a little flair to them but aren't really crazy. Wish the app included more of those but good thing we can go get our own.
    I actually like the "Bloody" one. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 07:29 PM
    You realize I'm referring to the fonts setting in the browser options right? Set it to any number and it stays the same. Oh well, I'm sure verizon will make certain this is fixed before the os6 release. LOL!

THIS is what I've been b!tchin about with the fonts on my using browser this whole time! LOL! will it be fixed with this .1006 or OS6?!?! Hope so! Cuz I didn't have this prob w/my Curve-i couldve set the font size on that sucker to 18 and it'd take up the whole screen! LOL I want that option if I choose!

01-18-11 07:33 PM
    So I was right. They are separate.
    That makes sense. But why create a browser that you can't customize? Even a little?
    Exactly! Especially the font size for those of us that need a medium/large/extra large font to view the browser better.

01-18-11 07:36 PM
    Hello Ramblers:
    I have a bad feeling about this release today. I have a feeling it's not OS6.
    Which means I will continue on with what I have I guess. Might move up to Shane's hybrid since I am running NLG's...dunno.
    What's everyone else gonna do?
    01-19-11 07:18 AM
    Hello Ramblers:
    I have a bad feeling about this release today. I have a feeling it's not OS6.
    Which means I will continue on with what I have I guess. Might move up to Shane's hybrid since I am running NLG's...dunno.
    What's everyone else gonna do?
    I'm staying with 415 if this turns out to be the case. I see no real benefit in any of the hybrids.
    01-19-11 07:20 AM
    I agree with Paul, I'm staying with 415.

01-19-11 08:47 AM
    Well I'm staying with .415 as well but I like the .398 radio file as I have not heard any chirps!!!!! Maybe I will shoot for a world's record and KEEP this same OS????

Wouldn't THAT be newsworthy?
    haha
    01-19-11 08:58 AM
    Well I'm staying with .415 as well but I like the .398 radio file as I have not heard any chirps!!!!! Maybe I will shoot for a world's record and KEEP this same OS????

haha
    I have heard good things about 398's radio file, but I don't have chirps. 415 ftw
    01-19-11 09:00 AM
    Look at us -- getting up and checking the web first thing to see if the new software is here, and talking of what we're going to do (or not do) to our telephones if we DON'T get a software update today! Are we all just beyond help or what?

What channel is Dr. Prince on?
    01-19-11 09:04 AM
    Look at us -- getting up and checking the web first thing to see if the new software is here, and talking of what we're going to do (or not do) to our telephones if we DON'T get a software update today! Are we all just beyond help or what?

Historically speaking, VZW releases updates in the evening. But they are free to change up the routine on me.
    01-19-11 09:08 AM

Dr. Prince is on the Essex channel! LOL
    Yes, we are more than beyond hope! We might have to add a special segment to the Dr. Prince show about dealing with psychotic illnesses in the workplace. Cause I don't know about you but I do a teeny bit of work and then check the boards! HAHA
    01-19-11 09:09 AM
    Dr. Prince is on the Essex channel! LOL
    Yes, we are more than beyond hope! We might have to add a special segment to the Dr. Prince show about dealing with psychotic illnesses in the workplace. Cause I don't know about you but I do a teeny bit of work and then check the boards! HAHA
    Yup. It's going to be awful when I find a new job and can't lurk about here all day.

Say it with me ... "WITHDRAWAL"
    01-19-11 09:19 AM
    There will be a Dr. Prince special tonight on the Essex channel. Check your local listings.

01-19-11 09:19 AM
    OMG, we went over 9k and no one even mentioned it. WHERE IS TOURBOY?

I hear that Dr. Prince is arranging for discounted beds in a rehab facility for those that are going off the deeeeeeep end due to no vzw announcement today! That's probably the subject of his special tonight. But then again, that special may go the way of the vzw announcement.
    01-19-11 04:06 PM
    Yup. It's going to be awful when I find a new job and can't lurk about here all day.

Say it with me ... "WITHDRAWAL"
    Oh no! Say it isn't so!
    Hope Dr. Prince has a very successful 32 step withdrawl program lined up for you.

I think my cable company should broadcast the Essex channel, what do you think?
    01-19-11 04:11 PM
    Oh no! Say it isn't so!
    Hope Dr. Prince has a very successful 32 step withdrawl program lined up for you.
    Yeah -- it'll be released by another doctor, who will almost assuredly take care of his own patients first.

I think my cable company should broadcast the Essex channel, what do you think?
    I'm not sure I'd like to have anybody in my family see that. Would you?
    01-19-11 05:20 PM
    hi guys....boy seems I've missed all the excitement today, and the trolling, with the waiting on which OS will be released. I see theres nothing as of yet. I checked VzW's update site at 7am and saw the .975 still avail. Sooo...maybe something magical will happen tonight as we sleep......well? one can hope
    01-19-11 08:21 PM
    Gloom, despair, and agony on me
    Deep dark depression, excessive misery
    If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all
    Gloom, despair, and agony on me

I really though I would have had a new OS to play with today. I'll load whatever, but the other 3 Bolds in the family are running official only. I looked forward to bringing them, well, forward.
    01-19-11 11:29 PM

haha

WOW everything's new!!! How's everyone doing? Seems like i have been gone forever Looks like I came back just in time for the new OS update

A big shout out to JayDee for calling, texting me during my down time. I LOVE YA GIRL
    01-20-11 06:37 AM
    WOW everything's new!!! How's everyone doing? Seems like i have been gone forever Looks like I came back just in time for the new OS update

A big shout out to JayDee for calling, texting me during my down time. I LOVE YA GIRL
    Well LOOK WHO's BACK!!!!!

Welcome home Chitowngirl!!!
    WooHOO!!!!!

Hey girl! You got my number...USE IT!!! (It's called a phone for a reason! )
    Good to see you again. Hope you're feeling better.

Guys: say hi to Chitowngirl. She was one of the countdown people in the Essex thread before we got our phones. We had great fun earlier this past spring!
    01-20-11 06:43 AM
    Well LOOK WHO's BACK!!!!!

Welcome home Chitowngirl!!!
    WooHOO!!!!!

Hey girl! You got my number...USE IT!!! (It's called a phone for a reason! )
    Good to see you again. Hope you're feeling better.

Guys: say hi to Chitowngirl. She was one of the countdown people in the Essex thread before we got our phones. We had great fun earlier this past spring!

I'm all better now sounds like you wanna have a fight. I wll call you late today
    01-20-11 06:52 AM
    hi guys....boy seems I've missed all the excitement today, and the trolling, with the waiting on which OS will be released. I see theres nothing as of yet. I checked VzW's update site at 7am and saw the .975 still avail. Sooo...maybe something magical will happen tonight as we sleep......well? one can hope
    Yes, it was a very exciting day
    01-20-11 07:12 AM
    chitowngirl, welcome back! I'm glad you're feeling better.

01-20-11 07:20 AM
    Yes, it was a very exciting day
    lol, okaaaaaaaay!
    Hello Chitowngirl!

01-20-11 07:21 AM
23,186 ... 354355356357358 ...