Even OS installs get boring when they work right all the time.
    No s----!

Having problems like these make us more appreciative of the boring installs.....
    01-15-11 09:26 PM
    No s----!

Having problems like these make us more appreciative of the boring installs.....
    Turns out it wasn't an OS problem at all, but a DM one. I had deleted and reinstalled DM while troubleshooting, but didn't remove the "C:/programs/research in motion" folder. Doing that fixed it. It also allows me to use BBSAK, which I couldn't do before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 12:22 AM
    I don't know what you two are grousing about, my eldest turns 40 in a very few months and my youngest 33 in a couple of months. Sheeesh! Now that is getting old!

The eyes abandoned me years ago.
    ok, ok, ok....so you've got me by a few yrs, but hey, age is just a number! If you look & feel great, what does it really matter
    My eye issue is from dealing w/diabetes-some days I'd like to take my eyeballs out & let them soak in vinegar for the day
    Some days are good, some bad. Oh well!

01-16-11 08:02 AM
    OS Addiction? Hmmmm

I've had this hybrid for like a week now, where the H-E-L-L is vzw's offical already.
    As rumor has it, Jan.19th is suposed to be the day it gets released, which I'm sure you know. BUT, given how VzW is sooooooooo swift & promt to release OS's when said, we'll see what happens when that magical day comes, if we will be graced by the OS gods lol.

01-16-11 08:05 AM
    Bob you are not old enough to have a 40 year old child!
    Musta had em when you were 10!
    And you are addicted to OS installs as well.
    There's no cure for us I'm afraid!!!
    True signs of an OS addict include but are not limited to: withdrawals in the form of twitches, never ending searching on forums for new hybrids & os's

01-16-11 08:19 AM
    True signs of an OS addict include but are not limited to: withdrawals in the form of twitches, never ending searching on forums for new hybrids & os's

Oh believe me, I have personally run every leak of OS6 and almost every hybrid! I've probably changed my OS a dozen times in the last month and a half.

And Bob and Jim are no better!!!
    Jim kept going back and forth to OS5 too in between so he has it down to a science.

And I agree Bob, a boring easy install is so....last year! HAHAHAHAHA
    01-16-11 09:00 AM
    Oh believe me, I have personally run every leak of OS6 and almost every hybrid! I've probably changed my OS a dozen times in the last month and a half.

Jim kept going back and forth to OS5 too in between so he has it down to a science.

If VZW doesn't release BB6 on the 19th I will be starting my new venture, The Dr. Prince Show. This week I'll be talking to Blackberry addicts who have terminal OS addictions. Guests will include Jim, Bob, Paul, PinkDiamonds and many surprise visits from other addicts. Of course my Guest Host will be Jaydee!
    Dr. Phil, Oprah and all the others had better look out. You ain't seen nothing yet.
    01-16-11 10:30 AM
    ok, ok, ok....so you've got me by a few yrs, but hey, age is just a number! If you look & feel great, what does it really matter
    My eye issue is from dealing w/diabetes-some days I'd like to take my eyeballs out & let them soak in vinegar for the day
    Some days are good, some bad. Oh well!

Stuff occurs in the vision department, especially when you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.
    01-16-11 10:37 AM
    As rumor has it, Jan.19th is suposed to be the day it gets released, which I'm sure you know. BUT, given how VzW is sooooooooo swift & promt to release OS's when said, we'll see what happens when that magical day comes, if we will be graced by the OS gods lol.

Don't bet the ranch on it, we've been fooled before! And probably will be in the future.
    01-16-11 10:38 AM
    If VZW doesn't release BB6 on the 19th I will be starting my new venture, The Dr. Prince Show. This week I'll be talking to Blackberry addicts who have terminal OS addictions. Guests will include Jim, Bob, Paul, PinkDiamonds and many surprise visits from other addicts. Of course my Guest Host will be Jaydee!
    Dr. Phil, Oprah and all the others had better look out. You ain't seen nothing yet.
    =Dr Prince =JayDee as guest host

As our OS addicted friends: Skyboxer, Pink Diamonds, Jim, Paul and Bob

(Other guest cameos scheduled)
    01-16-11 10:39 AM

Yep, we got soo concerned about Jim, afraid he might go off the deep end and get a DROID!!!
    01-16-11 10:41 AM

somehow I don't doubt that at all-lol. MAYBE this is why I stick to officials, cuz then I'd be fiending alllllll the time with OS's! LOL!!!!

01-16-11 11:36 AM
    well, I'm not an OS fiend yet, but I'm flattered to have the invite Can you imagine---this would be a hoot!

01-16-11 11:37 AM
    somehow I don't doubt that at all-lol. MAYBE this is why I stick to officials, cuz then I'd be fiending alllllll the time with OS's! LOL!!!!

Usually an installed OS lasts about 5 days on my phone before I change it up. But recently, I have had this latest hybrid on for two WEEKS???
    Wow! No wonder we're expecting snow....

Eh , we're all geeks at heart!
    01-16-11 11:38 AM
    Don't bet the ranch on it, we've been fooled before! And probably will be in the future.
    Of course we'll be! lol.
    As for the eye dept, I'm sorry for what you go thru, I have absolutely no room to complain then with what your battling.

01-16-11 11:40 AM
    Usually an installed OS lasts about 5 days on my phone before I change it up. But recently, I have had this latest hybrid on for two WEEKS???
    Wow! No wonder we're expecting snow....

Eh , we're all geeks at heart!
    2 weeks you've been holding on to the recent one you've had?!?!?! *passes out from shock* ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!
    Yes, Geeks-R-Us, all in our own way!

01-16-11 11:42 AM
    Yep, we got soo concerned about Jim, afraid he might go off the deep end and get a DROID!!!
    No droid dude here. Whenever I think it could be a possibility, no matter how remote, all I need do is check out the issue/comment thread on the verizon site. That gets me back to reality right quick.
    I wanna be on the Dr. Prince show and explain the joy of how I went from 6 back to 5,(checked my old themes out to) back to 6, back to a hybrid then a diff hybrid all in a couple hours. (but that was then,honest)
    We could discuss how "bolt" slipped right past JayDee(what's up with that?)To busy with NY winter sports perhaps?
    Then there's Bob's other addiction(besides BB chasing little white balls.
    Then there's pink diamonds Pink Font fetish.Love to see her tricked out (pink?) BB. Be sure and bring it to the show. Have you seen JayDee's over the top Baby Bold mods?
    Paul could explain how he actually thought of crossing into alien droid territory. And also how id!ot is worse than bull**** and what a weeks detention was like when
    That should be a good first Dr.Prince show. And of course Dr Prince can moderate and council our addictions since he has none.
    On with the show!!
    01-16-11 12:59 PM
    I think we may be bordering on the powers that be rounding us all up and sending us to an OS Addicion Rehab facility where we will be forced to remain on the same OS version for 28 days... That will be follwed up by attending meetings of BOA (Blackberry OS Annonymous) for life...
    01-16-11 01:13 PM
    What a lineup we have. The show must go on.

01-16-11 01:52 PM
    LMAO!!! Cbreze & Bo! Great posts!
    And to answer your question Cbreze my Bold is totally pimped out with this:

PS- I got JayDee to do some blingy shoppping too for her Baby Bold!

01-16-11 02:00 PM
    What a lineup we have. The show must go on.

absolutely Princebb!

01-16-11 02:02 PM
    That is one fine pimped out pink/purple pimp job pink diamonds. I sort of expected no less from the queen of the pink/purple font.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-16-11 at 06:17 PM.
    01-16-11 06:05 PM
    I think we may be bordering on the powers that be rounding us all up and sending us to an OS Addicion Rehab facility where we will be forced to remain on the same OS version for 28 days... That will be follwed up by attending meetings of BOA (Blackberry OS Annonymous) for life...
    I'm thinking if we actually wrote the script for that first episode of the Dr Prince Show, it might win an EMMY!!!!
    I'm in! I will bring all my purple cases, too and Pink Diamonds and I can do show and tell, and model the new accessories.
    After all, who wants a naked Baby Bold???

01-16-11 06:13 PM
    I wonder if the OP of this thread ever checks in here and surprised his thread is still going on ever since 2009 lol
    01-16-11 06:16 PM
    That is one fine pimped out pink pimp job pink diamonds. I sort of expected no less from the queen of the pink font.
    try saying that 3x's fast! lol!

I'm thinking if we actually wrote the script for that first episode of the Dr Prince Show, it might win an EMMY!!!!
    I'm in! I will bring all my purple cases, too and Pink Diamonds and I can do show and tell, and model the new accessories.
    After all, who wants a naked Baby Bold???

I love the show & tell idea! It will be awesome!

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-16-11 at 06:19 PM.
    01-16-11 06:17 PM
23,186 ... 350351352353354 ...