Stop the presses folks, I got the $15 data plan for my Bold. I use between 76-99 MB per month, so this plan makes sense. I still may get a Droid, but I am going to wait on that. Feb 17 will be here real soon.

Have you resumed breathing now, jaydee?

Thanks everyone for the kind words, guess you'll all have to put up with me for a while longer.

Oh, btw, if you currently have NE2 now, you will not lose it after 1/16. That's only for new accounts activated after 1/16.
    I wish I could use the $15 data plan. Right now I'm at 225 MB used and I still have a few days on this billing cycle.
    01-13-11 03:48 PM
    I always go over that 150 cap. What's the deal with the NE2 then. They extend it out to Feb?
    01-13-11 03:55 PM
    Stop the presses folks, I got the $15 data plan for my Bold. I use between 76-99 MB per month, so this plan makes sense. I still may get a Droid, but I am going to wait on that. Feb 17 will be here real soon.

Have you resumed breathing now, jaydee?

Thanks everyone for the kind words, guess you'll all have to put up with me for a while longer.

Oh, btw, if you currently have NE2 now, you will not lose it after 1/16. That's only for new accounts activated after 1/16.
    YaY for the $15 plan!
    I'm actually going to look into this myself by checking my data usage for the past couple of months and see if I can 'get by' on it as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 04:50 PM
    I've finally exhaled...
    Oh and Paul, welcome back!
    01-13-11 09:00 PM
    Is there a way to save a pic I receive in an email? It's in the body of the email not in an attachment. I though I did this before. Can't remember.
    01-14-11 05:40 PM
    Is there a way to save a pic I receive in an email? It's in the body of the email not in an attachment. I though I did this before. Can't remember.
    yes-scroll onto the pix & click-then you should see a 'blue box' around the pix then click menu>save image. unless its diff for OS6 then idk.

01-14-11 06:05 PM
    yes-scroll onto the pix & click-then you should see a 'blue box' around the pix then click menu>save image. unless its diff for OS6 then idk.
    Yeah thanks, that worked in 5 but 6 is diff I guess. Not improved in that regard it seems.
    01-14-11 08:58 PM
    OS addiction sux. I almost made it. Only 4 days, supposedly, until VZW releases one. But here I am, up late and bored. I can't help myself. Looks like it's a hybrid for a few days at least, just to see what it can do.
    Sprint's 415 works fine for me, but I'm not one to leave something alone just because it's working.
    01-15-11 02:23 AM
    OS addiction sux. I almost made it. Only 4 days, supposedly, until VZW releases one. But here I am, up late and bored. I can't help myself. Looks like it's a hybrid for a few days at least, just to see what it can do.
    Sprint's 415 works fine for me, but I'm not one to leave something alone just because it's working.
    Sky,
    I never had a name for my sickness till I read this.
    OS addiction!!!
    That's me and Jim for sure!!!!
    Only four days but why wait to load something else? Right? I mean four days for people like us is an eternity!

So whadddya load? Huh? Tell me, tell me!!!
    01-15-11 07:16 AM
    Sky,
    I never had a name for my sickness till I read this.
    OS addiction!!!
    That's me and Jim for sure!!!!
    Only four days but why wait to load something else? Right? I mean four days for people like us is an eternity!

So whadddya load? Huh? Tell me, tell me!!!
    Need my OS FIX? drool,drool.
    01-15-11 07:55 AM
    Yeah thanks, that worked in 5 but 6 is diff I guess. Not improved in that regard it seems.
    ohhh I'm sorry. There seem to be a lot of things diff in OS6 I've been reading about. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for them! Especially the font thing!

01-15-11 08:48 AM
    The font size is an issue on some sites. But everything else about BB6 more than makes up for it IMO.
    01-15-11 09:06 AM
    The font size is an issue on some sites. But everything else about BB6 more than makes up for it IMO.
    Yes, I agree Prince!
    Except that as I age...(ugh! How terrible of a thing to say!) it gets harder to read this forum and this forum is half of what I use the internet for on my phone!!!

On another note, I had no idea we are around the same age.
    Although we both have/had kids in college at the same time so I shoulda figured...
    01-15-11 09:49 AM
    Yes, I agree Prince!
    Except that as I age...(ugh! How terrible of a thing to say!) it gets harder to read this forum and this forum is half of what I use the internet for on my phone!!!

On another note, I had no idea we are around the same age.
    Although we both have/had kids in college at the same time so I shoulda figured...
    ditto on the age thing jaydee & my kids are a 1yr or 2 away from college! The eyes aren't what they use to be & I use CB a lot also.

01-15-11 09:58 AM
    Essex Ramblers:
    Since it was a balmy -3 degrees this am here in upstate NY, I thought I'd share my home screen with you.
    Dreaming of warmer weather!

PS I'm not doing too badly on home screens for someone who is theme-addicted, huh? And on OS6 with NO themes! I managed to get the hang of wallpaper and icon decorations pretty well, don't you think?
    01-15-11 10:17 AM
    Essex Ramblers:
    Since it was a balmy -3 degrees this am here in upstate NY, I thought I'd share my home screen with you.
    Dreaming of warmer weather!

It's only 9AM and already 70 here, headed to low-80s. I'll take your "balmy -3" any day.
    01-15-11 11:24 AM
    It's only 9AM and already 70 here, headed to low-80s. I'll take your "balmy -3" any day.
    You can HAVE it...along with the extra dusting of 3 inches of snow we are getting right now! (Like we needed that!)
    01-15-11 11:52 AM
    Jim,
    I just installed Bolt Browser on the advice of someone in another thread and well, it's like night and day!!!
    You can adjust the size of the font, it has column view and you can save images by clicking the menu button and clicking save image. You can save it in different sizes too.

RIM should be ashamed! I will not use the native browser ever again!
    I can post on the forums and even see what I am typing. No magnifying and scrolling garbage.

Try it!!!
    01-15-11 12:09 PM
    Jim,
    I just installed Bolt Browser on the advice of someone in another thread and well, it's like night and day!!!
    You can adjust the size of the font, it has column view and you can save images by clicking the menu button and clicking save image. You can save it in different sizes too.

I can post on the forums and even see what I am typing. No magnifying and scrolling garbage.

Try it!!!
    I'm going to try Bolt then to! The browser on Os5.975 is no bargain either!
    May I ask where you got the link from, was it here on CB?

EDIT; NM, i found it in the apps forum

Edit#2-ok, so i downloaded Bolt and set my broswer settings in it to 3X Large with mobile view and saved. Now, I don't know if I'm missing something, but the font on Bolt is no larger than the font on my native browser. did i miss a setting perhaps? I feel like a dummy here & I've have been using a bb for 2+yrs.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-15-11 at 12:48 PM.
    01-15-11 12:19 PM
    ohhh I'm sorry. There seem to be a lot of things diff in OS6 I've been reading about. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for them! Especially the font thing!
    Yeah, I can live without the themes better than the lack of browser column view. If you like the column view in the five's browser stay put.
    01-15-11 02:11 PM
    Jim,

Try it!!!
    JayDee, I can't believe the queen of CB hasn't tried "bolt" until now.
    I've been using it since I found out my fav opera mini didn't work well with the trackpad. I always use it for CB browsing. It's good for lots of things. Now if opera mini would only function properly, that would save six's browsing experience all-together.
    01-15-11 02:17 PM
    Edit#2-ok, so i downloaded Bolt and set my broswer settings in it to 3X Large with mobile view and saved. Now, I don't know if I'm missing something, but the font on Bolt is no larger than the font on my native browser. did i miss a setting perhaps?
    Yup. You missed the fact that if you are still using OS5 your browser looks the same as OS6 on Bolt.

You won't notice anything different more than likely. But believe me, if you were on OS6 you would see a difference.
    01-15-11 02:20 PM
    Yup. You missed the fact that if you are still using OS5 your browser looks the same as OS6 on Bolt.

You won't notice anything different more than likely. But believe me, if you were on OS6 you would see a difference.
    ok thanks for clearing that up Jaydee! I thought I was loosing my mind by missing a setting then. Lol. I guess I'll decide if I'm gonna delete Bolt or not then being its not a font improvement for me.
    So the browser font on native 5 is small but if your saying the Bolt browser *improved* your font on 6, then dam it must really be minute on the native browser

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-15-11 at 03:12 PM.
    01-15-11 03:07 PM
    Yeah, I can live without the themes better than the lack of browser column view. If you like the column view in the five's browser stay put.
    yes, I prefer column view for everything I'm hangin onto 5 then! What I don't understand, is why would OS6 not make column view avail so that reading websites are more easier.... makes no sense at all.

01-15-11 03:10 PM
    The Bolt browser is good. I think it's a shame that we have to use it instead of the native browser on BB6.
    01-15-11 03:17 PM
23,186 ... 348349350351352 ...