Happy birthday, JayDee!
    01-10-11 07:17 AM
    Thanks PC! How are you?
    Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!
    I spent mine with a fancy hand-painted wine glass and a bottle of wine!
    Now I'm having double chocolate cake with coconut filling!!! One of my faves!
    Life is rough, huh?

To all my Rambler friends>>>>

01-10-11 07:24 AM
    Although I said it on BBM, happy birthday again!
    01-10-11 08:52 AM
    Thanks PC! How are you?
    Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!
    I spent mine with a fancy hand-painted wine glass and a bottle of wine!
    Now I'm having double chocolate cake with coconut filling!!! One of my faves!
    Life is rough, huh?

To all my Rambler friends>>>>

I'm hanging in there, I've been on the boards a bit. Not too much going on in here for me to jump in to.

Save a glass of that wine for me.
    01-10-11 08:54 AM
    HAPPY BDAY Jaydee ill make sure to drink a few for you tonight. ill make sure to keep it under control so i too dont end up in my birthday suit.
    01-10-11 03:10 PM
    Happy Birthday to the Queen of CB!
    So Your Maj...how has your day been?
    01-10-11 03:51 PM
    HAPPY BDAY Jaydee ill make sure to drink a few for you tonight. ill make sure to keep it under control so i too dont end up in my birthday suit.
    Happy Birthday to the Queen of CB!
    So Your Maj...how has your day been?
    HAHA RR!!!!
    Watch how much you drink!!! LOL

Thanks guys for the wishes!
    I had a pretty good day at work and my Mom, who had surgery today, did really well, so, all in all; it was a good day...and it's not over yet!!!

All I need is for Auburn to romp tonight and my day will be complete!!!
    Go Tigers!
    War Eagle!
    01-10-11 04:24 PM
    Jaydee, glad to hear that your mom is doing well. I don't really have a favorite in the game tonight. It should be a great game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 04:37 PM
    Happy Birthday, JayDee.

Can your day be complete if Auburn comes in second tonight?

How about some PAC-10 love here? Go Ducks!
    01-10-11 05:16 PM
    Happy Birthday, JayDee.

Can your day be complete if Auburn comes in second tonight?

How about some PAC-10 love here? Go Ducks!
    Well, I suppose but I don't want to try it!
    LOL

Hey Underway, I see you have the hybrid with the 424 files. How is that doing? Do you like it? I have the 398/415/418 hybrid and it seemed to be ok at first but now is leaking more. I wonder if I should go to the one you have? What do you think about it?
    01-10-11 05:19 PM
    BTW, for all the Ramblers out there:

You have to look at this $10 unlimited data plan (http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/10-data-plan-573742/) from Big Red. I just got it for my lines. It's simple. Call CS, and ask for the Loyalty dept. If you have smartphones on each of your Family Plan lines, and at leat one of them is within six months of expiration, then you qualify for the discount. They put you onto the unlimited plan, then discount it $20 per month. Now, it gets better. Ask for the "Smartphones Talk Free" plan, and all of your secondary smartphone lines get their $9.99 monthly access fee waived. You'll still get your Family Share Plan minutes shared like before, and you"ll get unlimited data, all for $9.99 per line. It's like getting your data for nothing. I had to change all of my contract dates to expire one year from today. As it turned out, I added no time at all. In fact, I got two of my lines reduced from the end of next year to next January. Sweet.

It's a bit of work, and the first person that you talk to might not know what's going on, but stick with it.

UPDATE: I got a call a few days later from CS. The CSR that I spoke with apparently had it wrong in that I had to change to a 1400-minute plan to qualify for the "Smartphones Talk Free (STF)" promo. Also, the only line that qualifies for the $9.99 STF is the NEW smartphone, not all the smartphone lines like I was originally told.

At the end of the entire process, I added unlimited data to each of my four BlackBerry lines and saved $5 per month each (I had the $15 150MB data plan), changed a fifth line from a feature phone with $9.99 access to another BlackBerry with unlimited data for $9.99 ($9.99 access fee waived for 24 months, and $29.99 unlimited data discounted to $9.99), and changed my plan from 700 to 1400 minutes. Net change to my monthly bill = $0.
    Last edited by Underway99; 01-15-11 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Updated with correct details
    01-10-11 05:28 PM
    Well, I suppose but I don't want to try it!
    LOL

Hey Underway, I see you have the hybrid with the 424 files. How is that doing? Do you like it? I have the 398/415/418 hybrid and it seemed to be ok at first but now is leaking more. I wonder if I should go to the one you have? What do you think about it?
    This is sweet. Runs clean, the lag is reduced a bit, and battery is great. Overall, it seems just a bit snappier. I have no leakage yet (I'm still under the big five-O), so I cannot speak to your memory problem. If what you are running isn't doing it for you, try another. You've been running that one for how long? Three, four days?

BTW, Scrid made some fixes yesterday. Make sure you have his latest before you start.
    01-10-11 05:32 PM

Ok Ramblers, here is my new phone case!
    Bob, do you think that is enough bling for a Queen? LOL
    It's purple, too!

I think tomorrow night I may change my OS. Have had this one for over a week. Getting stale...
    01-10-11 07:50 PM
    That's a lot of bling. It has jaydee all over it!

01-10-11 08:33 PM
    JayDee, that one is OVER THE TOP! Is that like a coat that keeps your Baby snuggly warm?

Kieth is right, that soooo JayDee!

I am getting ready to load Shane's .398/.415/.424. I have not changed OSs since .415 was released official. Got the itch so I'm ascratchin'.
    01-10-11 09:41 PM

I think tomorrow night I may change my OS. Have had this one for over a week. Getting stale...
    Nice case, and it does have JayDee written all over it.
    Try Shane's latest, the one Bob's loading. It works great. I love that BB "Boss" shrinker app. Got 290>292 mb at any given moment. My battery is even getting a bit better after a few days.
    01-10-11 10:43 PM
    Will do guys! This is my next OS...
    Tuesday night I will load this when I have a few minutes!
    01-10-11 10:54 PM
    Will do guys! This is my next OS...
    Tuesday night I will load this when I have a few minutes!
    I assume you have the gin to go along with this?
    01-10-11 11:55 PM
    I assume you have the gin to go along with this?
    HAHA Prince! Yes, I do!
    Also, Ramblers, I am so one-track minded sometimes but I just discovered something cool in BBM.

When you are in a convo and press the bb button and choose SEND, you can send your location in the form of a bb map to whomever you are talking to!

WTH? Where have I been and why did I not try this before???? LOL
    I do not have BB Maps installed so that will go on tonight when I re-install the hybrid OS. But you can view someone's location without BBMaps and send it without as well. I just couldn't view MY location for some reason but the person I was talking to could see it.

Cool!!!!
    01-11-11 08:36 AM
    Anyone else find their 9650 to have a crooked/slanted trackpad? Mines slanted. Trying to resist OCD.. Lmao

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/fi...ackpad-487778/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/po...ackpad-553676/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/re...9650-a-497637/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/just...ckpads-545573/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/tr...tilted-539650/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/96...uality-548003/

And this is just a sampling. PLEASE, let's not start the line of comments that says "Mine is" and "Mine's not". This has all been done before!!!
    01-11-11 08:50 AM
    Anyone else find their 9650 to have a crooked/slanted trackpad? Mines slanted. Trying to resist OCD.. Lmao

Seriously?????

Let me google that for you
    01-11-11 08:50 AM
    Wow are you ever late to the party. It seems about 99% of trackpads have some degree of slant. There's a thread around on how to fix it if your feeling adventurous. Most, including me feel it to be a non issue and most including me have some degree of ocd as well.LOL. If you find that thread notice the date when it was begun.
    JayDee as usual beats me to the punch. Thats alot of trackpad issues threads!
    01-11-11 08:51 AM
    Wow are you ever late to the party. It seems about 99% of trackpads have some degree of slant. There's a thread around on how to fix it if your feeling adventurous. Most, including me feel it to be a non issue and most including me have some degree of ocd as well.LOL. If you find that thread notice the date when it was begun.
    JayDee as usual beats me to the punch. Thats alot of trackpad issues threads!
    I think it's required to be a "Rambler".
    01-11-11 10:16 AM
    OK, got Shane's latest installed last night. Seems to be running very well. About 282 MB free.

The one annoying thing is that the install process, although it reinstalls everything, doesn't put my apps back as I had them. I have put AAAALLLLLL of vzw's "CrapApps" in a folder and hidden it, along with games and instant messaging. Once done, I had to redo the whole deal, what a PITA. I thought the install process used to put the device back like it was as far as apps go, of course, depending on my memory is nolonger a wise thing to do!
    01-11-11 10:21 AM
    I think it's required to be a "Rambler".
    And the reigning Queen of the "links".

Bob, did you use that new shrinker app? Works great. It easily shrinks out that dumb start-up video, plus lots of other options.
    I didn't have to much app issues, strangely tho some were already security enabled.(no code input required) Since I use Q/L exclusively and no icons I never have to look at the crap stuff. 292mb here.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-11-11 at 11:27 AM.
    01-11-11 11:23 AM
23,186 ... 346347348349350 ...