Does she have a smartphone? You could text her or send her a nice MMS. Something with a picture of flowers or a heart and a heartfelt message. I know that's what I would like to receive. (Hint...my birthday is coming up soon...) lol

Seriously, try to give her some time alone as well. When she is thinking of you, she will contact you as well. Don't crowd her too much.

You need to find another hobby besides hanging around her. What do you have lined up?
    Yes she does, but it's a Droid. Haha, I'll be sending you one! What day is your birthday?

I'm giving her as much alone time as I can. She's been texting/calling/video chatting with me almost the whole time she's been gone (saying she misses me, etc), which almost makes it worse.

The only thing I have lined up is school, but it starts on the 19th.
    01-07-11 07:10 PM
    If Dr. Phil tells you how to handle long distance relationships, yeah. My girlfriend only left Wednesday and I'm already a mess!
    Believe it or not you and your girlfriend need some time apart. It's good for both of you. Give her some space at the same time you need to find something to do with yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 07:11 PM
    Hello Ramblers! We only got 6 inches of snow so it was only a one hour shovel fest this am! Now the rest of the day will be taken up with football!!!

And a drink.

I think I am going to hold off installing another OS. I am getting a pretty good response from this NLG hybrid of 398 over 415/418.

I have a great LOUD sound from the speakers, clear calling (voice) and all my apps work well, especially my camera!!! No reboots and focusing is much better! And it has the green box (focus area) in the middle of the picture where it should be! I am liking this OS very much. My battery life is always good with wi-fi around so I guess it just leaves the memory leak.

Wondering what you guys think? When VZW comes out with their OFFICIAL 6, I should probably do a security wipe, wipe and then install, right? Then add NO APPS right away. Watch the phone for a day to see if anything leaks, right? What about restoring my contacts, bbm, etc. I can do that, right?
    01-08-11 02:19 PM
    Ahhhhh! Yes I am loving this phone! BB is so much better than android and os 6 is great so far now I just need to con sprint into giving my girlfriend this phone to replace her hero which is complete junk! She is sooo jealous lol

01-08-11 07:16 PM
    Ahhhhh! Yes I am loving this phone! BB is so much better than android and os 6 is great so far now I just need to con sprint into giving my girlfriend this phone to replace her hero which is complete junk! She is sooo jealous lol

Now which phone did you end up with there jmoney? And how do you find OS6 is treating you??
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-09-11 at 08:06 PM.
    01-08-11 09:25 PM
    Noe which phone did you end up with there jmoney? And how do you find OS6 is treating you??
    I got the style cuz it was cheaper at radio shack where I get my phones from but so far I'm loving OS6 I'm still setting it up so gotta break it in still

01-08-11 10:22 PM
    JayDee Hope I didn't miss you're Bday, but hope you had a great one !!
    01-08-11 10:37 PM
    Hello Ramblers! We only got 6 inches of snow so it was only a one hour shovel fest this am! Now the rest of the day will be taken up with football!!!

And a drink.

I think I am going to hold off installing another OS. I am getting a pretty good response from this NLG hybrid of 398 over 415/418.

I have a great LOUD sound from the speakers, clear calling (voice) and all my apps work well, especially my camera!!! No reboots and focusing is much better! And it has the green box (focus area) in the middle of the picture where it should be! I am liking this OS very much. My battery life is always good with wi-fi around so I guess it just leaves the memory leak.

Wondering what you guys think? When VZW comes out with their OFFICIAL 6, I should probably do a security wipe, wipe and then install, right? Then add NO APPS right away. Watch the phone for a day to see if anything leaks, right? What about restoring my contacts, bbm, etc. I can do that, right?
    I guess I sorta question the need for security wipe before the standard wipe and reload, unless, you are thinking that you want to remove everything from the device to a 507 to be sure that there is no leftover anything on the device. This would insure that all that goes on the device is the specific release that you are loading and if that is your thinking then I would not disagree with your plan.

I would also agree that leaving your device for a day without any 3P apps makes sense, this would allow you to eliminate the 3Ps as the cause if that is the case. VZW would not be able to j-e-r-k you around on what was causing the leak since it would obviously be the BB6 load. If they question why you didn't load any aps you could simply say that you had heard that quite a few users had memoury leaks and you chose to take a straight forward approach to loading your device so that if a leak was discovered you would know what the cause was, and it proved to be the OS.

Since BBM is part of the OS, I would see no reason not to load it; however, if you like another version better then I woiuld wait to install that version until such time as you had proven the leak source. I also can't see any reason not to load your contacts, the contacts certainly won't cause your device to leak.

Edit addition: I would never have believed that j-e-r-k was considered an inappropriate word for use in the forum. Therefore, I guess you can't **** the battery out of your phone when you reboot it in an annoid state! (I bet you will never guess what the * word is...)
    Last edited by BoDeb; 01-08-11 at 11:42 PM. Reason: See comment
    01-08-11 11:36 PM
    Alright so I'm happy with the flip blackberry but I have no idea where to start with apps! Any suggestions for weather apps, news apps, games, local search, anyones suggestion for favorite apps will me much appreciated
    01-09-11 01:30 PM
    Alright so I'm happy with the flip blackberry but I have no idea where to start with apps! Any suggestions for weather apps, news apps, games, local search, anyones suggestion for favorite apps will me much appreciated
    jmoney, there are a lot of threads about favorite apps you could check.
    But here are some must have apps:

QuickLaunch (pay)
    BerryBuzz-colored led indicator for every type of call or message (pay)
    BerryWeather-free or paid versions exist
    also Weatherbug
    Poynt-local directories, restaurants, movies, directions,calling from web etc. (free)
    ScoreMobile-sports scores (free)
    Crackberry Launcher (free)
    BBMeter, Meterberry -if you want to keep track of your battery and memory
    TuneIn Radio, Pandora, Slacker, I HeartRadio- music!!!! (free)
    Yesterberry-TV on your berry (free)
    Waze- turn by turn voice directions (free)

Just some of the apps I can't be without.
    01-09-11 01:46 PM
    Oh Jaydee, nice new picture!
    01-09-11 02:27 PM
    My favorite apps are Quicklaunch, Berryweather, Poynt, Scoremobile, Berrypopup. A good news app that I've used before is AP News.

01-09-11 03:03 PM
    My favorite apps are Quicklaunch, Berryweather, Poynt, Scoremobile, Berrypopup. A good news app that I've used before is AP News.

Prince,
    I have also used BerryReader for news feeds (RSS) and I like it as well. But it is a paid app.
    01-09-11 03:40 PM
    jmoney, there are a lot of threads about favorite apps you could check.
    But here are some must have apps:

QuickLaunch (pay)
    BerryBuzz-colored led indicator for every type of call or message (pay)
    BerryWeather-free or paid versions exist
    also Weatherbug
    Poynt-local directories, restaurants, movies, directions,calling from web etc. (free)
    ScoreMobile-sports scores (free)
    Crackberry Launcher (free)
    BBMeter, Meterberry -if you want to keep track of your battery and memory
    TuneIn Radio, Pandora, Slacker, I HeartRadio- music!!!! (free)
    Yesterberry-TV on your berry (free)
    Waze- turn by turn voice directions (free)

Just some of the apps I can't be without.
    Thanks! I'm trying to find as many free apps as possible that are useful so far poynt is one of my favorites. Do most of you use the crackberry superstore to find apps or blackberry app world? I am so clueless on this stuff now! lol I'm also trying to figure out if theres away to subscribe to threads such as this one so I get emailed when it's updated or atleast when I log on it tells me. And one more question about email. I have a school email account that is powered by gmail but the email adress is @email.grcc.edu I tried setting it up through the "other" option and it won't work any ideas?
    01-09-11 07:14 PM
    Thanks! I'm trying to find as many free apps as possible that are useful so far poynt is one of my favorites. Do most of you use the crackberry superstore to find apps or blackberry app world? I am so clueless on this stuff now! lol I'm also trying to figure out if theres away to subscribe to threads such as this one so I get emailed when it's updated or atleast when I log on it tells me. And one more question about email. I have a school email account that is powered by gmail but the email adress is @email.grcc.edu I tried setting it up through the "other" option and it won't work any ideas?
    I've downloaded some apps through Crackberry, Mobihand and Blackberry App World. I found that App World is an awful memory hog. I never leave app world installed on my phone. I get what I want and delete App World ASAP.

I setup my son's school email account on his Bold by using "setup another option" and it worked fine.
    01-09-11 08:04 PM
    JayDee Hope I didn't miss you're Bday, but hope you had a great one !!
    Thank you CScott!! Monday is the special day so no, you did not miss it!
    Thanks for the well wishes
    01-09-11 08:05 PM
    If I jump ship and leave my BB, would you guys hate me?
    01-09-11 08:23 PM
    Why are you leaving your BB?
    What are you going to get? A Droid because your girlfriend has one?
    01-09-11 08:25 PM
    Don't do it! I'm not part of the rambler group yet but I will tell ya if you are thinking of switching to android then you will come back to BB anyways so might as well not waste the energy. Android is definitely a lot more fun and at times a little easier. But they just aren't efficient or sturdy, plus you have to deal with the stress of never having the newest OS since they update like once a month and manufacture's can't keep up. Just my opinion but I had a lg optimus s for three weeks and it already was going to junk and battery life was horrible. Just saying
    01-09-11 08:38 PM
    Why are you leaving your BB?
    What are you going to get? A Droid because your girlfriend has one?
    Don't do it! I'm not part of the rambler group yet but I will tell ya if you are thinking of switching to android then you will come back to BB anyways so might as well not waste the energy. Android is definitely a lot more fun and at times a little easier. But they just aren't efficient or sturdy, plus you have to deal with the stress of never having the newest OS since they update like once a month and manufacture's can't keep up. Just my opinion but I had a lg optimus s for three weeks and it already was going to junk and battery life was horrible. Just saying
    I'm "kinda" considering leaving to go with the iPhone if it really does get released in the next month or so. I already left my BB once to go to Droid, and trust me - I won't be going back there. It's just that I've always wanted an iPhone and I could never get one because I'm on VZW, but now that it's almost a reality it's really tempting.
    01-09-11 08:45 PM
    I'm "kinda" considering leaving to go with the iPhone if it really does get released in the next month or so. I already left my BB once to go to Droid, and trust me - I won't be going back there. It's just that I've always wanted an iPhone and I could never get one because I'm on VZW, but now that it's almost a reality it's really tempting.
    I can reason with that, I have to admit if I was on verizon I would consider it too
    01-09-11 09:08 PM
    Nice pic JayDee!

Since it is soo close to Monday where you are, Happy Birthday! < They are singing Happy Birthday to YOU!
    01-09-11 10:31 PM
    Yes, happy birthday again JayDee, and don't forget to wear your birthday suit!
    01-09-11 11:17 PM
    Happy Birthday Jaydee!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
    01-09-11 11:25 PM
    Well wow, thanks guys!!!!
    And Jim, wearing my birthday suit at school is a NO-NO!!!!

Thanks for the wishes! You guys are the greatest!!!
    01-10-11 06:44 AM
23,186 ... 345346347348349 ...