OK guys, I have a video for you to watch. It's hillarious.

Enjoy!
    01-06-11 12:19 PM
    OK guys, I have a video for you to watch. It's hillarious.

Enjoy!
    Ha,Ha, funny stuff Bob, thanks for sharing.

Regarding the non working texts. How irritating! I rarely send one, and receive them rarely as well, but it would be nice to be able to respond. I've tried a few and they all fail. Glad I'm not a big texter, but still bugs me when something's not right.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-06-11 at 01:53 PM.
    01-06-11 01:44 PM
    Ha,Ha, funny stuff Bob, thanks for sharing.

Regarding the non working texts. How irritating! I rarely send one, and receive them rarely as well, but it would be nice to be able to respond. I've tried a few and they all fail. Glad I'm not a big texter, but still bugs me when something's not right.
    Yea, was really funny, one of the girls my wife works with sent it to her so she sent it to me. Love a good laugh once in a while.

I'm kind of like you on stuff not working, just can't get enough interest up to pursue this text thing. Maybe if I ever really use it I'd work it out. For the moment, just doesn't seem worth the effort.
    01-06-11 03:46 PM
    Can everybody who's running sprints 415 or a hybrid with that as the base comment on whether their text messages send properly or do they fail, w/error 98 ? Just curious as mine fail when sending on sprint os's whether os 5 or 6. Vendor files deleted. I'm glad I'm not a big texter but I received a text today and could not respond, this is pissing me off to no end, so I've been doing some snooping. I sent several test texts and from diff os's and FAIL. I thought I had heard of a fix awhile ago, but can't remember where or when. Thoughts?
    01-06-11 06:41 PM
    Can everybody who's running sprints 415 or a hybrid with that as the base comment on whether their text messages send properly or do they fail, w/error 98 ? Just curious as mine fail when sending on sprint os's whether os 5 or 6. Vendor files deleted. I'm glad I'm not a big texter but I received a text today and could not respond, this is pissing me off to no end, so I've been doing some snooping. I sent several test texts and from diff os's and FAIL. I thought I had heard of a fix awhile ago, but can't remember where or when. Thoughts?
    Jim, I'm a heavy texter everyday mostly communicating with clients. I've never had a problem sending or receiving texts on either OS 5 or OS 6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 06:49 PM
    I never heard about it before now. Found this though, are you sure they can receive it?
    SMS error 98 - Destination not authorized to receive.
    ------------------

My girlfriend just went away to school, and this is only the second day that I haven't seen her. Is there any way to keep my mind off her? I don't start school until Jan 19th, and I've never been so happy to start it.
    01-06-11 07:15 PM
    Thanks for your input guys. I can't even send , so nobody's receiving. The problem is on my end.I can receive fine. It's like some sending module got deleted on an install or something. I've reloaded stuff and can't figure it out. Glad I'm not addicted to texting. I've reloaded sprint's six. gonna see.
    01-06-11 07:21 PM
    Jim, I'm a moderate texter and I do a lot of PIN messages, too. I never have had a problem with any of the OS6 hybrids, officials or leaks.

Hope the reload got you going again!

By the way, I'm on NLG's 398/415/418 hybrid and it seems to be fine. Not laggy at all. Sprint's official was giving me the hourglass a lot and this doesn't seem to do it at all. But as for a leak, well...its still there, of course.
    01-06-11 09:26 PM
    I've loaded up Scrid's latest (6.x.x.398-(415-424) and so far so good with the sms. I'll probably not need to send any for a month now.LOL!
    Don't know what the F was going on with my text sent messages before, but you all know how we can't have our baby bolds with one hair outta place.....
    (and go to sleep at nite in peace)
    01-06-11 09:56 PM
    I've loaded up Scrid's latest (6.x.x.398-(415-424) and so far so good with the sms. I'll probably not need to send any for a month now.LOL!
    Don't know what the F was going on with my text sent messages before, but you all know how we can't have our baby bolds with one hair outta place.....
    (and go to sleep at nite in peace)
    Jim let us know how the 424 files behave with your phone. Even Shane was saying he didn't like that hybrid as much as the 415/418 one. Glad all is well tho for you now!!!
    01-06-11 10:04 PM
    Jim let us know how the 424 files behave with your phone. Even Shane was saying he didn't like that hybrid as much as the 415/418 one. Glad all is well tho for you now!!!
    I hope it will work well for me as I'm a little tired of reloading for now. So far so good, I can post an update tomorrow. When did you hear Shane's remarking about it? Over on his thread he's all the rave over it, saying the radio of 398 is a real keeper and better combo. The other hybrid he had using the 415 radio file was not so hot I think. I'm remaining optimistic. I have 291mb free mem, the most ever for me on a 6 incarnation. A good sign maybe.
    01-06-11 10:18 PM
    Jim, 291mb free, how many apps do you have?
    01-06-11 11:15 PM
    I hope it will work well for me as I'm a little tired of reloading for now. So far so good, I can post an update tomorrow. When did you hear Shane's remarking about it? Over on his thread he's all the rave over it, saying the radio of 398 is a real keeper and better combo. The other hybrid he had using the 415 radio file was not so hot I think. I'm remaining optimistic. I have 291mb free mem, the most ever for me on a 6 incarnation. A good sign maybe.
    Jim I guess it was his 424 over the 415 files that he didn't like. I didn't realize Shane had the 398 radio file too!!!
    I may go to his hybrid (the one you have) tomorrow.
    Three days on an OS is long enough, right?
    01-07-11 08:45 AM
    Jim, 291mb free, how many apps do you have?
    Same amount on every other os, no change in app count, about 10.
    Over nite I lost no memory and maybe 5% battery. This seems very solid.
    I think the reason for the higher mb of mem is the "boss" shrinker that pops up at the beginning. It even shrinks out that start up video. I shrunk out all games and other useless junk alot of people like to keep.
    I am very pleased with this hybrid, a definite two thumbs up from me.

JayDee, 3 days? Your over due. I'd definitly give this one a look.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-07-11 at 09:41 AM.
    01-07-11 09:37 AM

JayDee, 3 days? Your over due. I'd definitly give this one a look.
    Jim, with the snow we are supposed to get (and are getting right now), I envision myself in my lounging pjs, a big glass of wine, or several gins and tonic, and my Baby Bold undergoing an OS upgrade to SCrid's new one!

Stuck inside for a day or so doesn't sound all that bad, does it?
    01-07-11 10:18 AM
    My BeWeather tells me your neck of the woods is at 26 with 10mph winds and a 16 degree "feel", as in wind chill. Sounds like inside is a verygood place to be for you. I'm about ready to head out for my daily hike up into the McDowell mtns. It's a 5 min(top down) drive and a beautiful desert walk into an area that gets one into a "zone" where I can't see/hear the city. Someone said rain chances, but I see clear skies outside and temps in the sixties most of the day. Enjoy your weather and have a G+T for me, k? Looking forward to hearing your impressions of Scrid's latest.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-07-11 at 11:40 AM.
    01-07-11 11:07 AM
    Someone said rain chances, but I see clear skies outside and temps in the sixties most of the day. Enjoy your weather and have a G+T for me, k? Looking forward to hearing your impressions of Scrid's latest.
    Gosh, I feel sorry for you JayDee, I just finished playing a short while ago, it's 64 here at the moment bright and clear.

Jim, you ought to be playing and get your walking in that way considering your weather!

Y'all have a great day and stay warm JayDee!
    01-07-11 01:23 PM
    well ladies and gentlemen I was unable to afford the 9650 so I'm going to pick up the style tomorrow morning I'll let you know what I think but I think I will be missing an open face phone but at least I will be able to be back on BB! I like this thread so I have a feeling I will still stick around with questions
    01-07-11 05:03 PM
    well ladies and gentlemen I was unable to afford the 9650 so I'm going to pick up the style tomorrow morning I'll let you know what I think but I think I will be missing an open face phone but at least I will be able to be back on BB! I like this thread so I have a feeling I will still stick around with questions
    jmoney, you come around whenever you want because we will ALWAYS have an opinion on something. And also we will help you with whatever we can. And you can tell us about the style!

Congrats on a new phone!
    01-07-11 05:11 PM
    jmoney, the style is cheaper than the bold? Both sprint devices. How's that work? just wonderin'.
    I'm also curious about the style, let us know how it is.
    01-07-11 05:37 PM
    I hate today, and 2011 so far.
    01-07-11 05:53 PM
    Jmoney, Stop by anytime we're always here and there's never a shortage of opinions. Let us know what you think of the Style. I've looked at it a couple of times myself. Congrats on the new phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-11 05:58 PM
    I hate today, and 2011 so far.
    What's wrong? Is this a Dr. Phil moment?
    01-07-11 06:43 PM
    What's wrong? Is this a Dr. Phil moment?
    If Dr. Phil tells you how to handle long distance relationships, yeah. My girlfriend only left Wednesday and I'm already a mess!
    01-07-11 06:57 PM
    If Dr. Phil tells you how to handle long distance relationships, yeah. My girlfriend only left Wednesday and I'm already a mess!
    Does she have a smartphone? You could text her or send her a nice MMS. Something with a picture of flowers or a heart and a heartfelt message. I know that's what I would like to receive. (Hint...my birthday is coming up soon...) lol

Seriously, try to give her some time alone as well. When she is thinking of you, she will contact you as well. Don't crowd her too much.

You need to find another hobby besides hanging around her. What do you have lined up?
    01-07-11 07:06 PM
23,186 ... 344345346347348 ...