Bob, buy land in Yuma. Got the sand already, the ocean's on the way soon as California gets the "big one". Beachfront everywhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Precisely, and it will come!
    01-04-11 03:48 PM
    Jaydee, since you've begun a weeklong birthday celebration. I'd like to wish you a happy birthday! My birthday buddy!

01-04-11 05:57 PM
    Jaydee, since you've begun a weeklong birthday celebration. I'd like to wish you a happy birthday! My birthday buddy!

So mine's the 10th, Prince! When is yours?
    Are we both Capricorns???
    01-04-11 06:06 PM
    Mine is the 13th. Capricorns!!

01-04-11 06:39 PM

Well, Happy Birthday to you as well Keith.
    01-04-11 07:12 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! JayDee and Keith, and many more!
    pr1nce and jaydee5799 like this.
    01-05-11 12:27 AM
    Thanks Jim for the birthday wish.
    01-05-11 12:32 AM
    01-05-11 11:46 AM
    Have you all seen the latest speculation for the "official" verizon os release. Doesn't say which one of course, but hopefully it will be a later version of six than sprint's. January 19th.
    01-05-11 11:47 AM
    Have you all seen the latest speculation for the "official" verizon os release. Doesn't say which one of course, but hopefully it will be a later version of six than sprint's. January 19th.
    I've been hearing that .398 is Verizon's, so I'm jumping on the hybrid to test it out.
    01-05-11 11:49 AM
    So recon, you on this yet? Let us know how it is.
    I see lots of kudo's over at driphter re this hybrid. Maybe this is verizons coming later, we can always hope for the best.
    Last edited by cbreze; 01-05-11 at 12:01 PM.
    01-05-11 11:49 AM
    yeah 398?
    Why? official is higher than that.
    And I ran NLG's hybrid's before and they didn't help my leak problem so no thanks.

PS Shane has had a 415/418 out for a while...
    01-05-11 11:50 AM
    So recon, you on this yet? Let us know how it is
    Loading it now, can't wait! People are saying that it's better than his 2.2 build, which was great.
    01-05-11 11:52 AM
    yeah 398?
    Why? official is higher than that.
    And I ran NLG's hybrid's before and they didn't help my leak problem so no thanks.

PS Shane has had a 415/418 out for a while...
    .398 is rumored to be Verizon's, and supposedly it has a better radio. Not sure what that means, but it sounds nice!
    01-05-11 11:53 AM
    .398 is rumored to be Verizon's, and supposedly it has a better radio. Not sure what that means, but it sounds nice!
    Who says it has a better radio???
    Who says it coming out on the 19th?
    01-05-11 01:39 PM
    Loading it now, can't wait! People are saying that it's better than his 2.2 build, which was great.
    NLG's 2.2 was laggy and slow and leaked like a sonofagun.
    What is so great about it? Higher java numbers?
    01-05-11 01:41 PM
    I ran one of his older builds and thought it to be very good. No leaks in the memory dept for me anyway. FWIW, the folks over on driphter are saying the radio is working better for them.
    01-05-11 02:43 PM
    OK so who loaded the NLG Hybrid?
    How is it working? I need some info guys. Thinking I have some time to install another OS. Besides, I've been a few weeks now with the same one!
    01-05-11 06:08 PM
    OK so who loaded the NLG Hybrid?
    How is it working? I need some info guys. Thinking I have some time to install another OS. Besides, I've been a few weeks now with the same one!
    Is there another OS update for jaydee in the near future? I wouldn't bet against it.

01-05-11 07:54 PM
    Is there another OS update for jaydee in the near future? I wouldn't bet against it.

Prince...You win the 64 million dollars!
    I already did the upgrade!
    HAHA

My BBM is all screwed up but the rest seems ok.
    Will give you more of a report in the am.

The new BBM in the hybrid is pretty crappy. It really messes up your contact list so be wary if you install it. I have all my contacts but lost all the pics and the ability to communicate with a lot of people. I am not sure what to do to clear it up. The person I normally ask for help is unavailable. I think maybe I will download the old BBM to my device and restore that.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-05-11 at 08:42 PM.
    01-05-11 07:57 PM
    bob, did you ever fix your sms issue? I tried sending a text and it failed. Was wondering if I have the same issue. I'm running sprint's 415.

01-06-11 09:17 AM
    bob, did you ever fix your sms issue? I tried sending a text and it failed. Was wondering if I have the same issue. I'm running sprint's 415.

What issue are you guys having? I send SMS and keep typing and it goes to an MMS!!!!

Really neat!!!

PS I installed the NLG's hybrid last night and all seems to be fine. still have the memory leak, and it's too early to tell what the battery life is like but at least my BBM works. It's the newer BBM the 5.0.0.45 and it's a little funky at first but ok now.
    Operation seem smooth anyway.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-06-11 at 09:28 AM.
    01-06-11 09:25 AM
    JayDee, I never use sms, then today I decide to send one and I get error 98. So it most likely was there all along and just an issue waiting to be discovered.
    Bob was talking about having an issue sending not receiving. Thought it might be the same issue. I think he figured it out. Guess I could go back thru the thread.
    I downloaded that hybrid, then could never find it in my shared loader file. Don't I need to swap the java file out? All that was in that file was the 415 I had installed first as the base. Not sure what went wrong if anything, probably operator error. Shouldn't it show as 418 at the top of the shrinker app?
    So far your ok with it?
    01-06-11 10:02 AM
    JayDee, I never use sms, then today I decide to send one and I get error 98. So it most likely was there all along and just an issue waiting to be discovered.
    Bob was talking about having an issue sending not receiving. Thought it might be the same issue. I think he figured it out. Guess I could go back thru the thread.
    I downloaded that hybrid, then could never find it in my shared loader file. Don't I need to swap the java file out? All that was in that file was the 415 I had installed first as the base. Not sure what went wrong if anything, probably operator error. Shouldn't it show as 418 at the top of the shrinker app?
    So far your ok with it?
    Jim, The file gets installed OVER a clean 415 install. So do that first and then install the NLG v3 file. You have a choice as to the radio file so choose 398 because it is said to be better. Then run shrink, and load. No, it says 415 in my status...NOT 418.
    01-06-11 10:09 AM

Jim, it seems to come and go. Since I so seldom use SMS I have not really worried about it. I have send a couple of SMS messages over the last couple of weeks and had one failure, when I did a resend it worked. Don't seem to have the desire to pursue it to be honest.
    01-06-11 12:18 PM
23,186 ... 343344345346347 ...