ROFLMFAO!! Now thats funny! Thanks for the morning laugh. And That ain't no BULL****!!
    12-17-10 11:25 AM
    Banners? Yuck. I'll place an order for one without the !d!ot semi-transparent banner that messes with my wallpaper, and thankyou very much. (amazing !d!ot is a banned word)(hmmm...Paul?)LOL! j/k
    Seriously tho, How hard can it be to make themes with a theme builder? Maybe if we all had torches? I might have to D\L this beta myself and see what the deal is.
    EDIT: Bob Thought you had found a newer beta of "theme builder". My search only shows the original one from last august.
    I think Santa Bob has found the original TB but there is a simulator for 9650 out I believe. So theoretically, he could build and test on a 9650 simulator?

If I am not too confused. Never know. It could be the desire for themes has clouded this theme w-h-o-r-e's mind.
    found another word you can't say. lol
    12-17-10 11:28 AM
    Banners? Yuck. I'll place an order for one without the !d!ot semi-transparent banner that messes with my wallpaper, and thankyou very much. (amazing !d!ot is a banned word)(hmmm...Paul?)LOL! j/k
    Please don't tell me you missed my extra-large helping of sarcasm, Jim!!!! Don't make me give you an You know how brash I can be.
    12-17-10 11:30 AM
    Please don't tell me you missed my extra-large helping of sarcasm, Jim!!!! Don't make me give you an You know how brash I can be.
    Oh, I got it alright. 100%. It just struck my funny bone in a major way, but yeah we know all about your sarcasm. nuff said.
    12-17-10 11:33 AM
    Bob, could you whip me up something with banners, trays and Verizon wallpaper, please?
    Yup, just as soon as vzw releases an official BB6...
    12-17-10 02:27 PM
    Since when is ID10T a banned word? It is actually a very common error code!

PS. I have enough sense to not git into this discussion any further considering the "MINDS" that are already weighing in on the subject...
    12-17-10 02:31 PM
    Santa Bob,
    I think you just volunteered to set us all up when OS6 becomes official and the TB is out.

Bet when you woke up this morning, you did not have that in mind.
    LOL

Smile! We love you!
    12-17-10 02:43 PM
    Since when is ID10T a banned word? It is actually a very common error code!

PS. I have enough sense to not git into this discussion any further considering the "MINDS" that are already weighing in on the subject...
    Last I knew typing ***** posted as *****. I guess we'll see in a second.

C'mon Bob, jump in, you know you love to trade barbs like the rest of us!
    12-17-10 02:49 PM
    I read soon as jaydee quits loading every hybrid known to man based on 333 to "fix" whatever the problem is, they'll release OS6 officially for all carriers and it will include a free beer app.
    12-17-10 03:39 PM
    I read soon as jaydee quits loading every hybrid known to man based on 333 to "fix" whatever the problem is, they'll release OS6 officially for all carriers and it will include a free beer app.
    Ok, I'm done. Release now please!
    Bottoms up!
    I've had the same hybrid for over a week now!
    12-17-10 03:46 PM
    Ok, I'm done. Release now please!
    Bottoms up!
    I've had the same hybrid for over a week now!
    That's a record!

Well, as I had thought, TB6 is just for 9800. Why in the he11 do they not add other devices to the beta app. They are acting like a bunch of id10ts. I'm embarrased and it is all their fault.

The only good thing is I had a good round of golf.
    12-17-10 04:30 PM
    Well, as I had thought, TB6 is just for 9800. Why in the he11 do they not add other devices to the beta app. They are acting like a bunch of id10ts. I'm embarrased and it is all their fault.
    Bob do not be embarrassed! It's all their fault.
    And besides, when themes arrive you and I will hound Al3azim for one ASAP!!!

He promised me Newberry will be converted first! Yay!!!
    I really miss my themes at the holidays...I love changing the wallpapers and icons around.

Golfing in 8 degree weather? Aren't your knees cold?
    Oh wait, it was 8 HERE!!!!! lol
    12-17-10 04:42 PM
    Bob do not be embarrassed! It's all their fault.
    And besides, when themes arrive you and I will hound Al3azim for one ASAP!!!

He promised me Newberry will be converted first! Yay!!!
    I really miss my themes at the holidays...I love changing the wallpapers and icons around.

Golfing in 8 degree weather? Aren't your knees cold?
    Oh wait, it was 8 HERE!!!!! lol
    It was in the mid 40's here, a bit chilly but several layers of clothes and putting my enclosure down made it pretty tollerable. I kept the bev cart girl pretty busy bringing me coffee while I was out there. It was very breezy so the enclosure really made the difference, I felt sorry for the guy in the fleet carts with no protection whatsoever. NOT!

Most of the guys didn't show, we only had about 14 or 15 play. The rest whimped out.
    12-17-10 11:14 PM
    I hope you are all proud of me. I resisted the urge to install another hybrid!
    Yay!!!
    I keep thinking that another leak has to be just around the corner. In fact, I think it is out there and someone must be seeing it or using it but we aren't getting it...

I am very anxious for a new leak...something to get me off of this 333 radio.
    In the meantime, I have been experiencing memory drops of about 23MB over a 24 hour period. I never make it more than 15-20 hours without a reboot tho.

I use the camera a lot and well, I can take 10 pics and it will not reboot. I can then use the camera a day later and take one picture and BAM!!!! reboot.

I shot 5-6 straight minutes of video on Friday night and nary a problemo. Vid came out great, too. OH...in case anyone is wondering...video was of CHRISTMAS LIGHTS.

Camera is the problem...not the VR.
    12-18-10 06:18 PM
    I hope you are all proud of me. I resisted the urge to install another hybrid!
    Yay!!!
    I keep thinking that another leak has to be just around the corner. In fact, I think it is out there and someone must be seeing it or using it but we aren't getting it...

I am very anxious for a new leak...something to get me off of this 333 radio.
    In the meantime, I have been experiencing memory drops of about 23MB over a 24 hour period. I never make it more than 15-20 hours without a reboot tho.

I use the camera a lot and well, I can take 10 pics and it will not reboot. I can then use the camera a day later and take one picture and BAM!!!! reboot.

I shot 5-6 straight minutes of video on Friday night and nary a problemo. Vid came out great, too. OH...in case anyone is wondering...video was of CHRISTMAS LIGHTS.

Camera is the problem...not the VR.
    on dodging the hybrid.

Interesting that the VR doesn't cause a reboot and the camera does. Apparently they have totally separate code for each. That is an odd bug with the camera code, sure hope the developers get their can of RAID out and get rid of that bug.
    12-18-10 07:06 PM
    yea i am hoping a leak is right around the corner. I have heard of multiple people running .398 and saying it is running VERY good on their phone, and i have heard that the .4xx builds are even better. Its just a matter of time before one of these leaks and we will all be happy!
    12-18-10 07:49 PM
    yea i am hoping a leak is right around the corner. I have heard of multiple people running .398 and saying it is running VERY good on their phone, and i have heard that the .4xx builds are even better. Its just a matter of time before one of these leaks and we will all be happy!
    I too have heard this RR. I hope the 398 is based on a different radio file.
    12-18-10 08:08 PM
    So what the he!! are they waiting for? Release a blankiy blank leak already. We are all getting tired of waiting and the hybrid guys have put together about every conceivable hybrid possible from the leaks/officials that are out there.

Somebody give the 9650 and its owners some .
    12-18-10 09:03 PM
    I'm ready for something new and with a diff radio. Mine has been doing the rf ramp dance again. Just started recently. As good as this 407 is/was, I'm looking forward to the next latest/greatest. Maybe this week we all get our xmas gift from verizon.
    12-19-10 06:41 PM
    OK OK I couldn't stand it any longer!
    I am in the process right now of upgrading my OS AGAIN!!!!!
    Yes, when a new leak comes out for OS6 you can thank me!!!! Because I have decided to add yet another hybrid to my arsenal... this time it is NLG's v2.2 333/407.

Only time will tell...let's hope all my stuff goes back on and my BBM pics come back. As for apps, I have those backed up all over the place ...

Will let you know how it runs!
    12-20-10 09:20 AM
    So what the he!! are they waiting for? Release a blankiy blank leak already. We are all getting tired of waiting and the hybrid guys have put together about every conceivable hybrid possible from the leaks/officials that are out there.

Somebody give the 9650 and its owners some .
    +1 Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO already!
    12-20-10 09:25 AM
    Ok so 333/407 is on my device.
    Let's see what a couple of battery pulls and some time will do.
    This ought to make a new leak get here wiki wiki.
    12-20-10 09:49 AM
    With Jaydee on Christmas break and all that time on her hands and gin to drink, I might have to start a pool. How many times will she upgrade her OS before New Years day???
    12-20-10 10:05 AM
    With Jaydee on Christmas break and all that time on her hands and gin to drink, I might have to start a pool. How many times will she upgrade her OS before New Years day???
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Over/under= 3 upgrades

Who's gonna guess?
    PS I just bought a new bottle of Bombay Sapphire, too!!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 12-20-10 at 10:13 AM.
    12-20-10 10:07 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Over/under= 3 upgrades

Who's gonna guess?
    PS I just bought a new bottle of Bombay Sapphire, too!!!!
    Over and under is just 3? Daily, right?

What's going to last longer? The latest hybrid or the new bottle?
    12-20-10 10:16 AM
23,186 ... 333334335336337 ...