Why is my email displaying in size 7200 font???
    man, you are having all sorts of problems with 6.0 arent u? I've been running 6.0.0.333 and its near perfect besides VZ Navigator doesnt work on 6.0 yet.

You might want to wipe your phone, and reload the OS.. having that many problems something obviously went wrong in the reload process
    11-10-10 04:34 PM
    Nothing went wrong. That's just it.
    The font is huge.
    That's the only thing I haven't resolved.
    I reinstalled Berry Buzz and got my media files to work ok by changing the track pad sensitivity.

Only the font.

I have pulled the battery four times. Does the hourglass ever stop?
    Oh and Paul's helping me.
    He's telling me to BREATHE...among other things! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 11-10-10 at 04:59 PM.
    11-10-10 04:57 PM
    Nothing went wrong. That's just it.
    The font is huge.
    That's the only thing I haven't resolved.
    I reinstalled Berry Buzz and got my media files to work ok by changing the track pad sensitivity.

Only the font.

I have pulled the battery four times. Does the hourglass ever stop?
    Oh and Paul's helping me.
    He's telling me to BREATHE...among other things! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Have you checked font settings. Typing "font into uni search. Maybe needs to be reset and/or resaved. Paul'l getcha goin'.
    11-10-10 05:13 PM
    Jim
    how do you get the bottom dock on the homescreen down all the way so it doesn't show?
    11-10-10 05:22 PM
    Have you not found the font adjustment? You sound frazzled, to much G+T?
    Or not enough. Berry buzz can be easily D/L'd from mobi, so no worries. I had to do that with Bblab. Your freezing is more of a concern. Mine never freezes. More reboots jaydee. Where's Paul, thought he was standing by. Maybe it's like the parent bird pushing the baby outta the nest. I dunno.
    You got something onboard causing those freezes?? Probably that NY weather
    You know, I've seen tiny, little baby bird skeletons at the base of trees!!!
    11-10-10 05:26 PM
    Jaydee, if you mean that bottom semi transparent bar with the little arrow, its not removable, just the icon rows. 1 , 2 or 0.
    11-10-10 05:31 PM
    HAHA.
    I'm fine. Paul wants me to wipe and re-install...Mr.8x
    Easy for him to say. I don't like change. I am not going to wipe and reload again. The font thing was fine when I reset it to default like Jim suggested. Cept I can't freaking see it at 8. I have always had my font set at 12 or greater.

So now I'm at 9? I might go to 10 and just let the emails be huge...oh and when I went to Mobihand to download the new BerryWeather...It was size 60,0000 font.

I dunno what's wrong with it.
    11-10-10 05:32 PM
    Jaydee, if you mean that bottom semi transparent bar with the little arrow, its not removable, just the icon rows. 1 , 2 or 0.
    yes yes make it zero rows!!!!
    How do I do that?????
    11-10-10 05:40 PM
    yes yes make it zero rows!!!!
    How do I do that?????
    jaydee. to get zero rows of icons use universal search. type in homescreen and then click the options icon that comes up, from there click "home screen preferences" and change number of icon rows to 0.
    11-10-10 05:46 PM
    Yeah Ive had it freeze up on me twice already and all I'm trying to do is look through my wallpaper for a background.
    Does it get any better?
    If not, I'm back to 975 tonight. I need to go through my media. I'm using the track pad and its not even registering...no movement at all!
    I've never had my phone freeze up and all of my apps came over fine. BREATHE!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 05:49 PM
    OK well I still need the answer to that question:

HOW DO I MAKE IT ZERO ROWS OF ICONS ON THE HOME SCREEN?

And i am wiping with BBSAK and going to try and reload using BBSAK .
    This one doesn't work and I'm back to 975 tonight.

Too bad. I did nothing wrong the first time. It shouldn't be this difficult for the average user. I'm a fuc*ing CCNA for Christ's sake!

The font size is disturbing. I can't use it that way.
    11-10-10 05:52 PM
    After BBSAK loads the OS, how do I get all my contacts and apps back on?
    11-10-10 05:55 PM
    Options, device, homescreen pref
    11-10-10 06:02 PM
    Thank you JIM and RR and Prince and Paul...
    Now, I have 6 back on my phone but all my stuff is gone. I have backups. What do I use DM? or BBSAK?
    11-10-10 06:04 PM
    Howdy folks ! Looks like 6.0 is going on ? Had a nice update on Droid to 2.3. 5 minutes and smooth sailing....really loving this phone !
    11-10-10 06:07 PM
    Your fonts ok?
    11-10-10 06:08 PM
    I'd probably use bbsak, but either should work.
    11-10-10 06:11 PM
    OK track pad seems fine and fonts are too. SO it must have been my stuff. I had a theme on that I did not load so maybe that screwed up the fonts. Now to Desktop Manager to load my stuff!

Oh and can this lovely little video...BBSAK!

And Wizard...how dare you? Been away that long and all you can do is GLOAT? You can't even offer ole stressed out JayDee some words of encouragement? Shame on you
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 11-10-10 at 06:19 PM.
    11-10-10 06:13 PM
    OK track pad seems fine and fonts are too. SO it must have been my stuff. I had a theme on that I did not load so maybe that screwed up the fonts. Now to Desktop Manager to load my stuff!

Oh and can this lovely little video...BBSAK!

And Wizard...how dare you? Been away that long and all you can do is GLOAT? You can't even off ole stressed out JayDee some words of encouragement? Shame on you
    Is this a official 6.0 upgrade ? If not you remember Wizards advice on upgrading O.S..big NO NO. Lots and Lots of great help Jaydee but your a super genius on this stuff so not a an issue !

Not gloating pleasantly surprised..... I truly believe that you can't lose no matter which way you choose Droid or Berry. That's a good thing!

Have a good stiff drink Jaydee and sing Hail to the Redskins !
    11-10-10 06:20 PM
    Thank you JIM and RR and Prince and Paul...
    Now, I have 6 back on my phone but all my stuff is gone. I have backups. What do I use DM? or BBSAK?
    I used DM when I had the load abort/freeze on my and I had to restart. DM did the job nice and smooth. Be sure you grab the backup that BBSAK made if you used it or the one that Loader made if you didn't backup wiht BBSAK.

I just got in from work and i'm off to a meeting, glad you have Paul in your hip pocket and Jim standing by with all the others...

And remember: BREATHE BREATHE...
    11-10-10 06:28 PM
    Use DM to get back your data if you haven't already.

Well, I will say I admire you for pushing me in the right direction - stand pat!!!
    11-10-10 06:29 PM
    Jim and Underway or RR can't remember who was helping me!
    I found the home screen preferences and changed the icon rows to ZERO!!!!!!

Yay!!!
    Now boys, let's see if my stuff loads and I can get back up and running.
    Well, my phone contacts are back...nothing else yet. The email fonts are huge again.

Ideas?
    11-10-10 06:31 PM
    Your not trying to sneak any of your old themes in are you? Were the fonts ok till you loaded your contacts? Kinda weird if that's the case
    11-10-10 06:36 PM
    No apps on yet Jim so no themes. But yes! The email was perfect until I put on my loader backup from this afternoon.

Maybe I will wipe again...load 6 again and use my backup I made last night.
    What do you think?
    11-10-10 06:40 PM
    Yeah, go for it. Somethings messing with your font. If it was ok then not, I'd be looking at what was loaded.
    11-10-10 06:45 PM
23,186 ... 306307308309310 ...