Happy Birthday to all !

Had one of those days and started my own little blackberry Web project...
    07-19-10 05:32 PM
    The Essex thread is having a party today!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-10 07:09 PM
    Good morning Essex threaders!

Hope not everyone is hung over from yesterday's parties because I have it on good authority that we will be celebrating again today sooner or later.

That's right...another milestone is almost upon us!

Have a great day and post it up people!

What's new on your phone? Apps and all?
    What are you doing with it?
    I have that ImgEdit app and boy, it has come in handy! I can take photos and rotate them on my phone, crop them and add borders to them and them email them, right from my phone.
    Cool

It's in the 3rd party app forum if interested.
    Have a great day!
    07-20-10 06:43 AM
    Good Morning,

The only new app that I've been playing around with this week is BerryPopup. It's a pretty nice app. You can preview and open emails and text messages without leaving or closing out whatever you're currently doing. It's come in handy for me several times, it's also customizable. There's a free 7-day trial. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it, but I'm leaning towards buying it.
    07-20-10 07:15 AM
    Now prince, is that one of Shao"s apps?
    I might try that app myself. Where did you find the trial? In the cb store?

I know you can preview email on the home screen when you have a today theme but I don't really care for the today themes much...
    so I may give this a try.
    Thanks!!!
    07-20-10 07:20 AM
    got a question for the master jaydee lol. I think i remember you saying you were testing out the new bbm in the blackberry beta zone. I just singed up for beta zone today to use the new bbm but its not under the list of eligible programs, is there a special thing i have to do to be able to test the new bbm?
    07-20-10 10:16 AM
    got a question for the master jaydee lol. I think i remember you saying you were testing out the new bbm in the blackberry beta zone. I just singed up for beta zone today to use the new bbm but its not under the list of eligible programs, is there a special thing i have to do to be able to test the new bbm?
    The BBM beta isn't an open program, it's invitation only again. Check back often, it may open up.

mille!
    07-20-10 10:17 AM
    The BBM beta isn't an open program, it's invitation only again. Check back often, it may open up.

mille!
    And with that mille, we, Essex threaders...Have a new Master in our midst!!!!
    Congrats are in order for PC, our very own new Crackberry Master!
    Congrats PC!
    We are so glad you are here to help us!

Let the celebrations continue!!!!
    07-20-10 10:23 AM

mille!
    I see thanks pc for the quick response, and Congrats on being a genius!
    07-20-10 10:25 AM
    Congrats PC!

Thanks, guys!
    07-20-10 10:29 AM
    Thanks rr!!!
    I appreciate it!
    07-20-10 10:33 AM
    Now prince, is that one of Shao"s apps?
    I might try that app myself. Where did you find the trial? In the cb store?

I know you can preview email on the home screen when you have a today theme but I don't really care for the today themes much...
    so I may give this a try.
    Thanks!!!
    jaydee, BerryPopup is a Bellshare app. You can pick it up at the CB store. It's a nice little app!
    07-20-10 10:33 AM
    PC,

Congratulations on your new Master status. It's great to be able to get help and share info with you. Congrats Again!
    07-20-10 10:40 AM
    Anyone who wants to get in on a a fantasy football league for crackberry addicts, private message wizard. He can give you some info if he has slots left.
    07-20-10 01:53 PM
    PC,

Congratulations on your new Master status. It's great to be able to get help and share info with you. Congrats Again!
    Thanks, Prince. Much appreciated!
    07-20-10 01:54 PM
    Having celebrated my 59th birthday sunday, I thought an encore is in the cards. The 29th of this month I'll be celebrating my retirement. Yup, 40 years of hard work is about to pay off. Maybe I'll have the time to make it to genius level! LOL!!

07-20-10 02:08 PM
    Anyone who wants to get in on a a fantasy football league for crackberry addicts, private message wizard. He can give you some info if he has slots left.
    We have room left ! Give me a
    07-20-10 04:11 PM
    Congrats PC!

Well how about that. "Master PC" pretty cool. Congratulations my friend, you are a great resource to all of us.
    07-20-10 06:44 PM
    Having celebrated my 59th birthday sunday, I thought an encore is in the cards. The 29th of this month I'll be celebrating my retirement. Yup, 40 years of hard work is about to pay off. Maybe I'll have the time to make it to genius level! LOL!!

Hey, retirement is pretty OK as far as I'm concerned. I'm enjoying it a bunch myself. Work part time a couple of days to keep me off the streets and out of trouble, play golf 2 or 3 times (sometimes more). Six saturdays and a Sunday. Can't be beat.

Congrtulations!
    07-20-10 06:49 PM
    cbreze, Congrats on the retirement!

07-20-10 07:04 PM
    Hey, retirement is pretty OK as far as I'm concerned. I'm enjoying it a bunch myself. Work part time a couple of days to keep me off the streets and out of trouble, play golf 2 or 3 times (sometimes more). Six saturdays and a Sunday. Can't be beat.

Congrtulations!
    Thanks Bob, think I'll forget about working for awhile and work on my golf game. Just gotta wait for the cool down here to make it tolerable. Got some travel in mind first off to someplace nice and cool(temps wise)
    07-20-10 07:20 PM
    cbreze, Congrats on the retirement!

Thanks prince, I see your from Illinois. I might be working in a Chicago trip before winter. My lady friend is from there and knows the city. Always good to have a tour guide(and a lady friend)
    07-20-10 07:24 PM
    Don't yell at me for triple posting, but I wanted to say congrats to pc also. Dang near slipped my mind what with all my personal excitement going on. The "master" status is pretty cool, and, as has already been said it's great to have such knowledgable people on the forum to help us more noobie ones out. I've learned alot about bb and my bold in a short time thanks to you all. Almost like a 2nd place to hang my hat.
    07-20-10 07:29 PM
    Don't yell at me for triple posting, but I wanted to say congrats to pc also. Dang near slipped my mind what with all my personal excitement going on. The "master" status is pretty cool, and, as has already been said it's great to have such knowledgable people on the forum to help us more noobie ones out. I've learned alot about bb and my bold in a short time thanks to you all. Almost like a 2nd place to hang my hat.
    +1 and this thread is the best! Sure am glad they didn't make us do it in!
    07-20-10 07:35 PM
    Congrats Master PC and best wishes to you Cbreze on your retirement. Btw I was born 6:05 AM so no need to freak out lol. I have at least 6 years to go before I can even think about retirement since my daughter has two more years of HS and 4 years of college. Enjoy your retirement. You've earned it after 40 years. Wow!

07-20-10 09:05 PM
23,186 ... 256257258259260 ...