Actually, there is a beta of a pretty powerful, flexible Image Editor. It is or has been an open beta and it is discussed in the 3rd party apps forum
    Thanks F2...
    That's why you're a GENIUS!!!!
    I am going to try this BETA and see what it can do!!!!
    PS I hope to be a genius someday myself! LOL
    07-08-10 08:17 AM
    Thanks F2...
    That's why you're a GENIUS!!!!
    I am going to try this BETA and see what it can do!!!!
    PS I hope to be a genius someday myself! LOL
    I've seen your answers - you are well on your way. Enjoy image editing.
    07-08-10 08:38 AM
    You guys had me totally worried yesterday, went from mid morning until evening with no ramblings in here. I was afraid that y'all had abondoned our favorite thread.

Every one have a great day, I'll be taking my grandson to the course in a few. He is taking a golf clinic for kids, he's 6, and it's my day to take him.
    Enjoy the day with your grandson.
    07-08-10 08:43 AM
    It was a slow day all around on the 9650 forum. Did your new Bold arrive yet??
    PC, I'm waiting with bated breath. Should be here some time today according to the FedEx tracking site as it is on truck for del. I've even got a note on the door incase I'm off on and errand or something, not taking any chances of missing the delivery.

Abandon the thread? Bob, for shame!!!!
    I'm always here!!!!
    LOL
    OK, OK, I get worried though when there are no posts going on. I guess I'm really addicted to this site. Actually, we probably all need a 12-step program for our "Crack" addiction.

Enjoy the day with your grandson.
    Thanks, we just got back a bit ago and he had a great time and did well. I even spent some quality time on the driving range, whoever said that golf is a simple game is out of their gords...
    07-08-10 12:11 PM
    Heading off on another trip here...driving to Minneapolis (5 hour trip) to hop on a place to Michigan for a wedding...hanging there until Tuesday when I fly to Dallas for a sales conference...should have some time at the airport to play with the Bold...any suggestions for apps to check out, etc... I already loaded the photo editing app to give that a shot...
    07-08-10 01:11 PM
    Where the $%^# is the FedEx guy?

Patience running out. I guess I need JayDee to loan me some of hers...
    07-08-10 02:18 PM

Thanks, we just got back a bit ago and he had a great time and did well. I even spent some quality time on the driving range, whoever said that golf is a simple game is out of their gords...

Bob, hope you hit them well!

Oh and to use this, i went to the page, right clicked on the picture and choose copy image location and clicked on the yellow picture icon on the top bar of the reply box and pasted the copied code in there.
    07-08-10 02:40 PM
    Where the $%^# is the FedEx guy?

Patience running out. I guess I need JayDee to loan me some of hers...
    That's a bummer! I always have my VZW Standard overnights by 11:30AM.
    07-08-10 02:53 PM
    That's a bummer! I always have my VZW Standard overnights by 11:30AM.
    It's now 3:47pm and NO FedEx guy.
    Last edited by BoDeb; 07-08-10 at 04:08 PM.
    07-08-10 03:47 PM

Bob, hope you hit them well!

Oh and to use this, i went to the page, right clicked on the picture and choose copy image location and clicked on the yellow picture icon on the top bar of the reply box and pasted the copied code in there.
    Don't see a "Copy Image Location" when I right click.
    07-08-10 03:51 PM
    Right on top of the picture Bob, you right click and choose copy image location. One of the choices in the right click drop down menu.
    Then paste it in the little yellow box up top here.
    07-08-10 04:56 PM
    Had to go put the golf cart away, wife came home and it was parked right in her way. While out there hosing it off and putting it away I took a couple of pics with my bB. We are about to get our gulleys washed and it was raining lightly so I have the cart in the garage door while I hose off the floorboard. Pics below as thumbnails.
    07-08-10 05:01 PM
    Had to go put the golf cart away, wife came home and it was parked right in her way. While out there hosing it off and putting it away I took a couple of pics with my bB. We are about to get our gulleys washed and it was raining lightly so I have the cart in the garage door while I hose off the floorboard. Pics below as thumbnails.
    "Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry
    When I take you out in the surrey,
    When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!"

Bob,
    Rodgers and Hammerstein had your vehicle in mind when they wrote that!!!!!
    07-08-10 05:16 PM
    "Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry
    When I take you out in the surrey,
    When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!"

Bob,
    Rodgers and Hammerstein had your vehicle in mind when they wrote that!!!!!
    But of course.

New baby Bold arrived about 15 minutes ago, we were playing a game with the grandson so I'm just now opening it. Almost like when I got the first one....
    07-08-10 05:54 PM
    My new baby Bold is in fact NIB, so once I have transferred everything over what do I sent back to vzw?

I'm guessing that all I need to send is the old phone, without battery and battery door but with sim and SD card. All other accessories are not returned.

Help please on this one, I want to get this thing out of my hands ASAP so they don't get ansy on my.
    07-08-10 07:42 PM
    ONLY the PHONE. Nothing else - keep the sim (for no particular reason), the sd card, the battery, cable, charger, battery door. JUST PHONE.

I kept my sim because I had copied a few contacts to it.

At least, those were the instructions for returning my defective Tour. Was there a yellow card in the box from Verizon?
    07-08-10 09:18 PM
    ONLY the PHONE. Nothing else - keep the sim (for no particular reason), the sd card, the battery, cable, charger, battery door. JUST PHONE.

I kept my sim because I had copied a few contacts to it.

At least, those were the instructions for returning my defective Tour. Was there a yellow card in the box from Verizon?
    All I do have is a sheet of paper with yellow border, it has activation and recycle info in both english an spanish with no instructions for returning defective units.

It seems as the one that I go is also defective, when I dialed *228 to program/activate it would not hangup after completion. Pressed the end key numerous times to no avail. Then tried to redial the number to update PRL and it didn't succeed. Pulled battery and after reboot tried to do the PRL update which worked this time but still not able to disconnect. Pulled battery again, then tried to call voicemail, would not hangup using the * to hangup or by pressing the end key, pulled battery again. I'm ready to on somebody.
    07-08-10 09:38 PM
    My new baby Bold is in fact NIB, so once I have transferred everything over what do I sent back to vzw?

I'm guessing that all I need to send is the old phone, without battery and battery door but with sim and SD card. All other accessories are not returned.

Help please on this one, I want to get this thing out of my hands ASAP so they don't get ansy on my.
    I thought that if you got a new Bold with all the accessories you were supposed to return everything that came with the original phone. If I'm wrong someone please let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 09:48 PM
    All I do have is a sheet of paper with yellow border, it has activation and recycle info in both english an spanish with no instructions for returning defective units.

It seems as the one that I go is also defective, when I dialed *228 to program/activate it would not hangup after completion. Pressed the end key numerous times to no avail. Then tried to redial the number to update PRL and it didn't succeed. Pulled battery and after reboot tried to do the PRL update which worked this time but still not able to disconnect. Pulled battery again, then tried to call voicemail, would not hangup using the * to hangup or by pressing the end key, pulled battery again. I'm ready to on somebody.
    Spoke to a CS person, what a difference from the last time I spoke to those folks this person was pleasant and dedicated to doing everything he could to help me. He quickly said that he would send me a new phone, he is over-nighting it so I should get it on Saturday since it is too late for it to go out tonight.

I'm preparing the one that arrived today for the FedEx delivery guy to pickup when he delivers the next one.

Sure hope this is the last one for awhile.
    07-08-10 10:50 PM
    OH BOB!!!!
    OMG!!!
    Not again!!!!
    I sure hope this one will be the last time you have to go through this...
    So tomorrow will be the big day then.
    We are keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Way to keep the faith...
    07-09-10 08:49 AM
    Spoke to a CS person, what a difference from the last time I spoke to those folks this person was pleasant and dedicated to doing everything he could to help me. He quickly said that he would send me a new phone, he is over-nighting it so I should get it on Saturday since it is too late for it to go out tonight.

I'm preparing the one that arrived today for the FedEx delivery guy to pickup when he delivers the next one.

Sure hope this is the last one for awhile.
    Bob, sorry to hear that your repleacement needs replacing! I know I'd be

There should be a section: Step 2 Return Your Original Device
    07-09-10 09:03 AM
    Just to let all you Essex threaders know about a great Image Editing app that F2 told Mr Weller and I about a few days ago...

ImgEdit by Toysoft...

I bought it today after doing the trial for only two days! Boy, is it a great app! You have the ability to rotate your pics, add text, resize, recolor, pixelate, blur, special effects, blah, blah, omg a hundred things!!!! All from your berry!!!! The app is in the 3rd party app thread and the link to the purchase info is right here if anyone is interested in reading about it from the thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...on-os5-488246/
    07-09-10 10:06 AM
    I'm ready to on somebody.
    As long as it's not this, we're ok!
    07-09-10 12:17 PM
    Got a quick question and I feel I should know this. On all my other devices when an email came thru truncated it meant the rest of it was coming along right behind or there was an adjustment to get the emails in full. I seem to be missing something as when I get a truncated email I don't ever see the 2nd half unless I save the email for later viewing on my lappy. Isn't there a setting for receiving the entire thing? Have I missed some easy tweak? I mean BB is the email master. I'm feeling kinda, slightly dumb. Anybody?
    07-09-10 12:49 PM
    Bob, sorry to hear that your repleacement needs replacing! I know I'd be

There should be a section: Step 2 Return Your Original Device
    Thanks PC, I have a similar one but for recycling the device. I have packaged the device and will drop it off at a FedEx pickup location this pm.

As long as it's not this, we're ok!
    Have not reached that point YET! It could come to that but I sure hope not.
    07-09-10 01:20 PM
23,186 ... 251252253254255 ...