And if they don't, we'll open a can of Whoop-Bob on 'em!
    You are sooo bad!!!
    06-21-10 12:56 PM
    Good evening Fellow Bold lovers....... after a day at the insane asylum called work

It's good to be home !
    06-21-10 05:44 PM
    Good evening Fellow Bold lovers....... after a day at the insane asylum called work

It's good to be home !
    You got that right!

Thank God I only have to do it 2 days a week. Worked today, play golf tomorrow, work Wednesday, play golf Thursday, play golf Friday. Tough life, but somebody has to do it!
    06-21-10 05:57 PM
    You got that right!

Thank God I only have to do it 2 days a week. Worked today, play golf tomorrow, work Wednesday, play golf Thursday, play golf Friday. Tough life, but somebody has to do it!
    Well then, let's all get together and JAM!!!!

Let's sing about our Bolds!
    06-21-10 06:10 PM
    And if they don't, we'll open a can of Whoop-Bob on 'em!
    I sent em an email

and pleaded to their sensible side. Thanks to Bob for the idea. Can't hurt.
    06-21-10 07:40 PM
    You guys are pretty goofy, but funny. I might be getting my Bold tomorrow and it's coming from Ontario, CA at 2 lbs 9oz. Can't wait to test her out.
    06-21-10 08:56 PM
    Good mornin Essex Ramblers!

Welcome back to Moonlessnight! She was on her trip and got sun poisoning I heard! Poor girl! I hope she's feeling better soon and can post soon!!!!

Happy Birthday to plkcable or P.C. He's ...er....um....29...AGAIN!!!!

Happy Birthday P.C. from all us goofy Essex people (like Hatlee calls us!)

06-22-10 08:13 AM
    Good mornin Essex Ramblers!

Welcome back to Moonlessnight! She was on her trip and got sun poisoning I heard! Poor girl! I hope she's feeling better soon and can post soon!!!!

Happy Birthday to plkcable or P.C. He's ...er....um....29...AGAIN!!!!

Happy Birthday P.C. from all us goofy Essex people (like Hatlee calls us!)

Thank you, jaydee & co.
    06-22-10 11:46 AM
    Goofy, but cool and funny. You can't forget that aspect.
    06-22-10 11:52 AM
    You guys are pretty goofy, but funny. I might be getting my Bold tomorrow and it's coming from Ontario, CA at 2 lbs 9oz. Can't wait to test her out.
    Be sure to let us know whether your Bold arrived in the white retail box for the brown FRU box. Though it sounds like it's going to be the retail.
    06-22-10 12:00 PM
    Be sure to let us know whether your Bold arrived in the white retail box for the brown FRU box. Though it sounds like it's going to be the retail.
    Oh I will believe me. I thought that it would come today, but I don' think it will be. The estimated arrival date is tomorrow by 7p.m. I was hoping that it would come a day early. Anyways, my tracking info has not been updated so I am guessing tomorrow. According to the tracking info, it was picked up in Ontario, CA at 3:00 a.m. PST and since then there has been no more information. I just wish that I could know where it is.
    06-22-10 12:24 PM
    Hey guys! Disneyland was great, but I can do without the humid heat! I wound up getting burned on my face and shoulders, and the shoes I wore? Yeah, I have blisters and both of my legs are insanely sore! It's a pain to walk I'll be back online in the next couple of days Hope your Bolds are treating you well! Mine had great battery life during the trip and I was snapping pictures and videos, so I'm pleased with it!

Hope your summers are going well! I'll stick to the dry, 110 degree heat of Vegas for awhile . Until November, that is, and then it's back to Disney!

Thank you, Jaydee!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 12:47 PM
    Hey guys! Disneyland was great, but I can do without the humid heat! I wound up getting burned on my face and shoulders, and the shoes I wore? Yeah, I have blisters and both of my legs are insanely sore! It's a pain to walk I'll be back online in the next couple of days Hope your Bolds are treating you well! Mine had great battery life during the trip and I was snapping pictures and videos, so I'm pleased with it!

Hope your summers are going well! I'll stick to the dry, 110 degree heat of Vegas for awhile . Until November, that is, and then it's back to Disney!

Thank you, Jaydee!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Welcome back Moonless, too bad you got some of the ole sunburn, but sounds like you had a good trip. Great to hear your baby Bold served you well, they are fine devices.

HBD P.C.
    06-22-10 01:48 PM
    Oh forgot to mention Happy Birthday to plk (even though I don't know you that much)! Have a great one.
    06-22-10 02:07 PM
    Oh forgot to mention Happy Birthday to plk (even though I don't know you that much)! Have a great one.
    Thanks hatlee I'm sure we'll meet up in other threads.
    06-22-10 02:09 PM
    Welcome back Moonless, too bad you got some of the ole sunburn, but sounds like you had a good trip. Great to hear your baby Bold served you well, they are fine devices.

HBD P.C.
    It was! If you get the chance to go to Disneyland in California, make it a point to see World of Color over at CA Adventures. You have to get the fast pass for it right when the park opens over at Grizzly River Run, but it's definitely worth it. Blows Fantasmic and the fireworks out of the water. Literally! I shot a lot of videos of the water show, just have to get around to uploading them

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLKCABLE!
    06-22-10 04:35 PM
    Wow P.C. You've made quite a splash!

Hey, where's Chitowngirl today?
    And is she mad at me?
    06-22-10 04:49 PM
    Wow P.C. You've made quite a splash!

Hey, where's Chitowngirl today?
    And is she mad at me?
    Yeah, probably becuase you bought all the purple cases there were to be had!
    06-22-10 04:56 PM
    I just ordered the Otterbox Commuter case for the Bold and it will be here tomorrow. Fedex finally updated the tracking info and my Bold is in Newark, NJ. I should have the Bold tomorrow (when Fedex means two-day shipping, they mean two-day shipping) and I should have the case by Friday. I am pretty excited can't wait to post on here with my new Bold!
    06-22-10 05:22 PM
    I just ordered the Otterbox Commuter case for the Bold and it will be here tomorrow. Fedex finally updated the tracking info and my Bold is in Newark, NJ. I should have the Bold tomorrow (when Fedex means two-day shipping, they mean two-day shipping) and I should have the case by Friday. I am pretty excited can't wait to post on here with my new Bold!
    Cool! You're gonna love that Bold because it is so smooth and easy to use. It is so substantial and hefty; feels like you actually holding something worthwhile in your hands. And the memory allows you to add all the apps you've always wanted to add! We've all got recommendations for you, too. Can't wait for you to come back and post your impressions, hatlee!
    06-22-10 05:44 PM
    umm, why is this thread still open if the 9650 has been released????
    06-22-10 11:32 PM
    Because a group of us wanted to keep it, it is still active and Yester18 (Mod) changed the name for us and here we are.
    06-22-10 11:44 PM
    Maybe you need to join the countless hordes of high school students over the summer who attend summer school for reading comprehension and READ THE BLOODY THREAD TITLE!

Or if summer school is not an option, go visit your local senior center. They can help you with your literacy problem.

Oh and HAVE A NICE DAY
    06-23-10 06:53 AM
    cos the thread title is "post-release ramblings"..

and.. its now post - release...

and everyone is just rambling on about everything and nothing... from birthdays to morning beverage choices of brown coffee or black tea to green marks to purple cases

and if that is not rambling i dunno wot is!..

06-23-10 06:58 AM
    Happy belated Birthday, pkcable, and welcome back, moonlessnight. Hatlee, I think you'll really enjoy your Bold and your Otterbox Commuter. I really like my set!

And memo to self: Don't ever cross, jaydee. Looks like she can thwack a mean ruler when she has the need!
    06-23-10 07:03 AM
23,186 ... 243244245246247 ...