D: ramblings had a much better ring to it.
    06-19-10 12:14 AM
    Ya true "discussion" is to blah lol
    06-19-10 12:17 AM
    HA! I didn't recognize the thread till I saw the post count. Don't let the party end!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 12:46 AM
    Thank you Yester!!!!
    You're the BEST!!!!
    OK guys, let's live up to our name. Great discussion...rambling nature. We know we can all do that!

OK let me tell you all a secret: I bought a new app:
    A pdf reader!
    Repligo reader and boy do I love it. and if you want to buy any apps from Mobihand DON'T do it until you go into the 3rd party app thread and get s coupon from the nice CB people there. I got my software for 20% off the price using a coupon someone posted in the forum. Wow. Saved 4 bucks. Neato.s.

Neato. Belongs right with Rambling...
    06-19-10 01:07 AM
    Thank you Yester!!!!
    You're the BEST!!!!
    OK guys, let's live up to our name. Great discussion...rambling nature. We know we can all do that!

OK let me tell you all a secret: I bought a new app:
    A pdf reader!
    Repligo reader and boy do I love it. and if you want to buy any apps from Mobihand DON'T do it until you go into the 3rd party app thread and get s coupon from the nice CB people there. I got my software for 20% off the price using a coupon someone posted in the forum. Wow. Saved 4 bucks. Neato.s.

Neato. Belongs right with Rambling...
    WOW! I'm surprised you are still awake JayDee...How/Where did you come across the coupon you mentioned here? Thanks for the tip!
    06-19-10 01:22 AM
    Never mind - I found it! Very cool...might be ordering Tether sooner than I thought with the $10 savings via a 20% off coupon... Thanks JayDee!
    06-19-10 01:30 AM
    Mrweller, look in the 3rd party app forum. Threre is a thread for mobihand coupons. Go to the end of the thread where the newest coupons reside. They have them for accessories, too. Maybe chitowngirl wants to use one to look for a case for her baby bold there.

WOW! I'm surprised you are still awake JayDee...How/Where did you come across the coupon you mentioned here? Thanks for the tip!
    06-19-10 01:31 AM
    Mrweller, look in the 3rd party app forum. Threre is a thread for mobihand coupons. Go to the end of the thread where the newest coupons reside. They have them for accessories, too. Maybe chitowngirl wants to use one to look for a case for her baby bold there.

On my way to look now! I like our ne name
    06-19-10 05:54 AM
    Wow, Yester says to keep on topic.
    How are we gonna do that? LOL

Did we ever?

Wait...don't anybody answer that! That was a rhetorical question.

I hate bulky cases but I dropped my slippery bold twice yesterday...not far just inches from coffee table to carpet but now i'm worried about the droppsies......

Damn.

Damn. Am I old? No! Don't answer that either! Do I need a heavy case? What do I need to protect against drops? What's the minimum amount of protection?
    06-19-10 07:27 AM
    Thanks Yester!
    06-19-10 07:49 AM
    jaydee5799

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction on the Garmin App.
    06-19-10 08:06 AM

Did we ever?

I hate bulky cases but I dropped my slippery bold twice yesterday...not far just inches from coffee table to carpet but now i'm worried about the droppsies......

Damn.

Damn. Am I old? No! Don't answer that either! Do I need a heavy case? What do I need to protect against drops? What's the minimum amount of protection?
    Chuckle.

Probably not as old as me; i've had the dropsies really bad lately, been dropping just about everything. Thankfully, I've not dropped my new baby Bold...

I should probably look into a case myself; however, I woiuld not want something that would make the device bulky looking. I also would not want something that made it harder to put in or take out of the holster as that would certainly add to dropping opportunities. I'll have to look into it at some point.

By the way JayDee, you mentioned a screen protector that also served as a privacy screen. Tell me more about it and where you got it.
    06-19-10 08:18 AM
    Hello everyone This is my very first post after lurking here for several months. Wanted to thank you guys for all your guidance. I have had my Bold and Otterbox Commuter case for almost two weeks and I am loving both. I am also new to BlackBerry. My previous phone was the Dare. Glad the thread was not closed. Love the new name. Did I say I love the Bold?

06-19-10 08:22 AM
    Well done!!!

06-19-10 08:29 AM

By the way JayDee, you mentioned a screen protector that also served as a privacy screen. Tell me more about it and where you got it.
    Bob,
    here is the link for the privacy screen protector I purchased:
    BlackBerry Tour 9630 Privacy Screen Protector
    yes, its for the Tour 9630.
    cheap and does the trick. In fact, I may get another just for the time I wanna replace this one.
    06-19-10 08:33 AM
    Hello everyone This is my very first post after lurking here for several months. Wanted to thank you guys for all your guidance. I have had my Bold and Otterbox Commuter case for almost two weeks and I am loving both. I am also new to BlackBerry. My previous phone was the Dare. Glad the thread was not closed. Love the new name. Did I say I love the Bold?

Brooke,
    On behalf of this crazy little group we have here, who will no doubt greet you on their own, I want to say welcome and GLAD YOU FINALLY POSTED GIRL!!!!
    What took you so long?
    haha.
    We all share our love of the crack so now feel free to post and ask questions and share and help us enjoy our phones even more. We're glad you have been enjoying the thread. We were worried for a while there but Yester has been very kind to us!

So tell me more about this Otterbox... bulky? Pretty? Colors? Wah Wah. I want something pretty guys. I don't wanna look like I'm going into a combat zone.
    06-19-10 08:38 AM
    Brooke,
    On behalf of this crazy little group we have here, who will no doubt greet you on their own, I want to say welcome and GLAD YOU FINALLY POSTED GIRL!!!!
    What took you so long?
    haha.
    We all share our love of the crack so now feel free to post and ask questions and share and help us enjoy our phones even more. We're glad you have been enjoying the thread. We were worried for a while there but Yester has been very kind to us!

So tell me more about this Otterbox... bulky? Pretty? Colors? Wah Wah. I want something pretty guys. I don't wanna look like I'm going into a combat zone.
    Yea and it probably needs to be purple!

Welcome Brooke, always glad to have a new member.
    06-19-10 08:46 AM
    Hi, Like the direction this thread is going. My tether trial ran out and had to get it for full $ , OUCH! It is a great app tho.
    Has anybody tried and can give their opinion on the "network acc-mobile network accelerator application"? I decided to give it a go as it was only $5 at the cb store yesterday(50%off). My jury hasn't returned a verdict on whether it does as advertised. I couldn't believe all the 5 star reviews this thing got. Helped swing my decision. Anyway was wondering......great thread!
    06-19-10 09:00 AM
    Speaking of cases, I got a new one yesterday. I love it so far.

06-19-10 09:16 AM

Hello and welcome to our 2nd home glad to have ya.
    06-19-10 09:28 AM
    Bob,
    here is the link for the privacy screen protector I purchased:
    BlackBerry Tour 9630 Privacy Screen Protector
    yes, its for the Tour 9630.
    cheap and does the trick. In fact, I may get another just for the time I wanna replace this one.

Did we ever?

Damn.

Did you have your casemate case on? Please tell me you did cause I just ordered the casemate case in purple of course, also ordered the screen protector to keep prying eyes out LOL.
    06-19-10 09:33 AM
    No, Chitowngirl, when I dropped it I was going au natural as they say...
    like a fool, I know
    but no harm done thank god!

I say a PINK Otterbox...for an iPhoney...what gives? No love for a BB??
    06-19-10 10:34 AM

WELCOME !

I also have my Bold in an Otterbox and love it !
    06-19-10 10:57 AM
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Jaydee, unfortunately this case only comes in one color - black. I too am a girly girl, but this case is so good that the color is a non-issue for me. It feels good in my hand and is easy to take on and off as needed. It looks good in a business setting and does not call attention to itself.

Since I carry my device in my purse, I don't mind the extra bulk or weight which I think is minimal. So far, it has done a good drop of protecting my phone the few times that I have dropped it. I am very pleased with it and highly recommend it.

For me, a pink Otterbox would be perfect. If they start making it in colors, I would get another and switch them out according to my moods.

And yes, now I understand why it's called the crackberry. It's the last thing I look at before I go to sleep and the first thing I look at in the morning. I get withdrawal symptoms if I am away from it for too long. Uh oh, I may need an intervention! But not now, cos I'm having way too much fun!
    06-19-10 11:42 AM
    Got my Bold yesterday via the Tour swap out and had to give a big thanks to jaydee for all her help via BBM.

She truly is The Queen!!!!
    06-19-10 11:54 AM
23,186 ... 239240241242243 ...