Is anyone noticing their phone freezing when receiving a text message? When I'm doing anything with my phone right before i get a sms the phone will freeze for 5 secs then the message will come through. This doesn't happen with emails or bbm, only text.
    Totally OT... I have this urge to say 'thunder, thunder. thundercats !! LOL!!
    06-15-10 09:01 PM
    Totally OT... I have this urge to say 'thunder, thunder. thundercats !! LOL!!
    Gotta keep it old school.
    06-15-10 09:04 PM
    Still loving the Bold 9650 in South Dakota...love the Garmin GPS app and Poynt as well as many others! Did break the clip on my Otter Box holster but they are replacing it under warranty!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Garmin GPS App ? I think I missed that one.
    06-16-10 12:03 PM
    Still loving the Bold 9650 in South Dakota...love the GPS apps and Poynt as well as many others! Did break the clip on my Otter Box holster but they are replacing it under warranty!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 12:40 PM
    Garmin GPS App ? I think I missed that one.
    Oh you'd be surprised what you can find on the internet for sale! There are plenty of garmin apps you can purchase for mobile phones in the crackberry store and at app world!
    06-16-10 12:41 PM
    Oh you'd be surprised what you can find on the internet for sale! There are plenty of garmin apps you can purchase for mobile phones in the crackberry store and at app world!

I am really missing something here, I can't find a Garmin Apps on App World or CrackBerry
    06-16-10 01:20 PM
    I am really missing something here, I can't find a Garmin Apps on App World or CrackBerry
    Here's a good place to start:
    Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile
    06-16-10 01:39 PM
    Se we made 6,000 and now 6,100, is 7,000 our next milestone? We are well on our way!
    06-16-10 04:39 PM
    and i still haven't figured out how to take a decent photo of myself!
    06-16-10 07:38 PM
    and i still haven't figured out how to take a decent photo of myself!
    I'll come take a pic of ya.... wonder what happen to tourboy did he even exist????
    06-16-10 09:01 PM
    Hey Chitowngirl, when you get a chance, change your info to reflect your new baby Bold.
    And where Tourboy has gone to I'll never know!

It's the newest script for Unexplained Mysteries...
    06-16-10 09:05 PM
    Hey Chitowngirl, when you get a chance, change your info to reflect your new baby Bold.
    And where Tourboy has gone to I'll never know!

It's the newest script for Unexplained Mysteries...
    LOL... thanks I changed it, I totaly forgot all about it.
    06-16-10 09:22 PM
    Think i'm gonna order my purple case tomorrow
    06-16-10 09:25 PM
    i love this phone. fully charged it over night and still have 80% of my battery after being on for 16 hours and been using it heavily all day today
    06-16-10 11:54 PM
    oh how can i tell if my phone is unlocked from verizon
    06-17-10 12:04 AM
    Not sure how to tell if it is unlocked or not...but I did try flipping my sim card to see if that makes a difference in signal strength. I also have turned the Mobile Network Options to 1XEV instead of Global so it doesn't try looking for GSM signal here in SD where there isn't GSM coverage...
    06-17-10 12:13 PM
    This thread should be killed or renamed, it's released all ready!
    06-17-10 12:15 PM
    This thread should be killed or renamed, it's released all ready!
    Really?
    06-17-10 12:26 PM
    Mr Weller of SD,

How much of a difference does it make to flip the sim card and change the network mumbo jumbo that you did?
    Does it make that much of a difference?
    I am wondering if I need to do the same thing? Does it give you more battery life? Greater signal strength? What does it do exactly?

Can you help?
    06-17-10 12:27 PM
    Not sure how much it really does do...I switched the GSM off a few days ago...now that I have the Bold out of the OtterBox Defender, I figured I'd flip the sim to see if there is any difference at all...
    06-17-10 12:35 PM
    what screen protectors did everyone get?
    06-17-10 01:00 PM
    what screen protectors did everyone get?
    I bought a privacy screen! Best 14 bucks I ever spent!
    You can see the screen bright as day straight on but from the side, prying eyes see NOTHING!
    It's great!!!
    No one can look from the side or over your shoulder.
    I forget where I got it from tho...
    06-17-10 01:11 PM
    I bought a privacy screen! Best 14 bucks I ever spent!
    You can see the screen bright as day straight on but from the side, prying eyes see NOTHING!
    It's great!!!
    No one can look from the side or over your shoulder.
    I forget where I got it from tho...
    Sounds like a great thing to have when you're constantly around others...don't usually have that problem as I never have many around...although that might be handy when I go traveling in the next few weeks! I'm thinking I might want to splurge and get the Tether application...I used their 1 week trial and liked it the couple times I used it, but would use it more if I bought it. Just hate to spend the $50 and then have it go on sale a couple days later!
    06-17-10 02:29 PM
    Check the service provider forums before using tether. Verizon will catch you and cancel your service then send you a big bill.
    06-17-10 02:40 PM
    Check the service provider forums before using tether. Verizon will catch you and cancel your service then send you a big bill.
    Tazzclass - I searched and browsed over there but thought maybe you would know exactly which thread contained that type of information. I couldn't find anything that said that... Thanks for the heads-up though!
    06-17-10 05:24 PM
23,186 ... 237238239240241 ...