WoooooHoooooooo just got my phone, I'm so excited.
    06-09-10 10:23 AM
    Chitowngirl, and NO fedex or VZW men DIED in the process????
    06-09-10 10:32 AM
    Chitowngirl, and NO fedex or VZW men DIED in the process????
    Naw I spared them this time LMBO

I am downloading my stuff from off the blackberry desktop mgr, and I dont see my ringtones whats up wit that? it has transfered all my contact and cal. but not my ringtones and themes, am I doing something wrong? Help me girl
    06-09-10 10:38 AM
    Naw I spared them this time LMBO

I am downloading my stuff from off the blackberry desktop mgr, and I dont see my ringtones whats up wit that? it has transfered all my contact and cal. but not my ringtones and themes, am I doing something wrong? Help me girl
    ringtons are on your media or storage card, no? and so are themes.
    06-09-10 10:50 AM
    Oh well guess I gotta download them again, where do I find my pin? i need to send it to you
    06-09-10 10:56 AM
    Options, Status, your PIN is there. Send me a PM and send me your pin.
    We can be bbm buddies

Oh and that goes for anyone else who likes to chat once in a while!

Oh since Yester is moderating this forum, can we still use the old CB launcher we found without harming our phones?
    Thank you for watching out for us
    06-09-10 11:22 AM
    Bob, you abuser, you! Congrats!!!!

The old version of the launcher doesn't seem to be around anywhere. Too bad because it allowed you to change it's color according to your theme. I'm not sure it is even a file that plays nice with our OSes anymore. I dunno. We need a Crackberry GENIUS to answer that for us. Maybe a search will help us. I will do some research and see what I can dig up!

EDIT: Ask and you shall receive...look here for the link to the old launcher...no link to the 9650 of course, but neither does the new one have that!http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/old...uncher-396004/ IN POST #2 of this thread
    Got the old launcher, can't figure out how to change the color but it works. Takes me to the home page where I can select forums then select the 9650 forum and the this thread. This is good if I want to check out the home page or multiple forums; however, I think I also like the new version that opens directly to the forum you choose. I think I'll keep both for now, at least until they fix the new one to add the 9650 forum to it.

Thanks JayDee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 12:04 PM
    Got the old launcher, can't figure out how to change the color but it works. Takes me to the home page where I can select forums then select the 9650 forum and the this thread. This is good if I want to check out the home page or multiple forums; however, I think I also like the new version that opens directly to the forum you choose. I think I'll keep both for now, at least until they fix the new one to add the 9650 forum to it.

Thanks JayDee.
    Bob, change the color of the old launcher in the bb options. the launcher should appear in there.
    06-09-10 12:10 PM
    Bob, change the color of the old launcher in the bb options. the launcher should appear in there.
    Got it! Thanks. I even changed the option to send me directly to the forums. I like this one now, better than the new version. May never change.
    06-09-10 01:36 PM
    How do you scan the barcodes? :/ Or does Verizon not have that? I saw some Sprinters talking about using a scan app to get prices and such and I wanted to test it out if we have it..
    06-09-10 02:12 PM
    It's called ScanLife you can find it here:

BlackBerry App World - ScanLife Barcode Reader

It's ok....I would use it more for big tickert items.
    06-09-10 03:12 PM
    It's called ScanLife you can find it here:

BlackBerry App World - ScanLife Barcode Reader

It's ok....I would use it more for big tickert items.
    Just a silly question.....is there any way to get this app to show prices from sites other than Amazon?
    06-09-10 03:30 PM
    Oh well guess I gotta download them again, where do I find my pin? i need to send it to you
    in a message or anywhere
    type "mypin" without the quotes of course.
    06-09-10 05:05 PM
    FINALLY found a version of garmin mobile that works!!!! My Bold is now complete.
    06-09-10 06:35 PM
    FINALLY found a version of garmin mobile that works!!!! My Bold is now complete.
    Please tell me how this works when you have time. You buy the program, pay for the service, use with just the phone, NEED to have bluetooth? Please give the details as I have never investigated this at all and do not understand what is needed and would love to know more from someone with experience. Please. Thank you!
    06-09-10 08:04 PM
    sent you a pm.
    06-09-10 08:13 PM
    I am finally picking up my bold tomorrow!! Glad to hear everyone seems happy with this phone! RIP 8330....it's been good!!
    06-09-10 08:37 PM
    [QUOTE=Panthro;5220118]FINALLY found a version of garmin mobile that works!!!! My Bold is now complete. [/QUOTE

I was looking for this can you give me the info
    06-09-10 09:44 PM
    JayDee did you get my message? The font on the internet is so freaking small I need double bifocals just to see.... GEEZZZ, so im having to revet back to the old trusty comuter
    06-09-10 09:50 PM
    [QUOTE=chitowngirl40;5220784]
    FINALLY found a version of garmin mobile that works!!!! My Bold is now complete. [/QUOTE

I was looking for this can you give me the info
    sent you a pm.
    06-09-10 09:52 PM
    Yay, Im getting my 1st BB tmw..I have a bunch of apps saved, However Im not gonna activate it til the 20th to avoid being prorated..Glad theres Wifi
    06-09-10 10:07 PM
    Saga Berry, we will be glad when you activate that berry and finally join us! we wil abe anxious to hear what you have to say!!!

Yes Chitowngirl, I finally did add your pin, lol. Had an eye procedure done yesterday and couldn't see to save my life! lol. Had to swear off the crack for an evening...boy was that hard! Talk about sitting on your hands! I was totally USELESS!!!!!! Couldn't talk a lick! LOL

But I'm baaaaacccckkkkkkkk
    06-10-10 08:27 AM
    Saga Berry, we will be glad when you activate that berry and finally join us! we wil abe anxious to hear what you have to say!!!

Yes Chitowngirl, I finally did add your pin, lol. Had an eye procedure done yesterday and couldn't see to save my life! lol. Had to swear off the crack for an evening...boy was that hard! Talk about sitting on your hands! I was totally USELESS!!!!!! Couldn't talk a lick! LOL

Glad your feeling better
    06-10-10 11:48 AM

I would have thought you had a text to voice program for just such occasions!!! I'm so blind I need one most of the time anyway, maybe I should look into that.

Well, I've started my own countdown to BOLD, 2 days til I get to visit with my vzw guy. I'm hoping he has a way to get me a Bold, I can't afford or justify full retail, not to mention that my wife would kill me if I did. Wish me luck.
    06-10-10 12:47 PM

I'm hoping he has a way to get me a Bold, I can't afford or justify full retail, not to mention that my wife would kill me if I did. Wish me luck.
    We certainly HOPE you DO get yourself a Bold, Bob!!! You gotta get yourself one cause there are so many great apps you can get to go with it!!!! We can all help you get used to it and we can all give you tips!!!

You've got a veritable human library right here at your keyboard just waiting to help you, should you need it!!!!
    06-10-10 01:04 PM
23,186 ... 234235236237238 ...