Wow! What a ID-TEN-T error that was! Geez! Thanks experiement!
    How silly of me! I woulda searched hours of posts looking for that launcher!
    Now I can load up my Bold with more stuff!

Hey, anybody checked on Tourboy this morning?
    How is he doing?

Oh and what's the BB Twitter app? and where do we find that?
    and where is the NFL app that everybody complains about that VZW pushes to their phone? I WANT it and I can't find it on MINE!!!!!
    Where do I go for that?
    BB App world, there's a link for it...

Oh, and the NFL app, I got mine after a Batt pull ( i think) LOL
    06-05-10 10:54 AM
    Is there any way to make it so my phone doesn't do the whole "beep" whenever a facebook update hits me? I find it extremely irritating especially when people are like tagging me in 10 pictures all at once.. I don't mind the flashing light but I have to somehow make it not beep or at least just make it vibrate. Any ideas? /:
    06-05-10 11:38 AM
    I wonder if this thread will die now that Verizon users have the 9650's? I got mine (without camera too!).
    06-05-10 12:19 PM
    Is there any way to make it so my phone doesn't do the whole "beep" whenever a facebook update hits me? I find it extremely irritating especially when people are like tagging me in 10 pictures all at once.. I don't mind the flashing light but I have to somehow make it not beep or at least just make it vibrate. Any ideas? /:
    you can change that the same way you change your ring tones. sound->edit profiles->other->facebook. You can change it to any sound or no sound.
    06-05-10 12:32 PM
    Sadly, I'm still waiting on mine until Monday. It's really sad that I keep refreshing the FedEx tracking website thinking it might get here sooner.

Also, just curious as to why some of you opted for the Bold w/o the camera?
    06-05-10 12:37 PM
    people who work in sensitive areas that do not allow any form of camera.....need a camera less phone
    06-05-10 12:48 PM
    Thanks Deluz, never thought of that!

I don't use my camera much, but when I need it, I'm glad it's there!
    06-05-10 12:55 PM
    I wish I had remembered to ask for over night shipping. Every CSR I talked to about a problem I would have with the 8330 always told me to I was eligible for it. *kicks self*
    The phones will be here Monday I hope. I gave the CSR an email address to send the tracking number but didn't get it. My patience only lasts 8 months & 5 days
    06-05-10 01:01 PM
    Open sound profiles scroll down to edit profiles and open choose the profile you normally have your phone on scroll down to other and expand and choose facebook then edit the profile how you want.
    06-05-10 01:06 PM
    Wow! What a ID-TEN-T error that was! Geez! Thanks experiement!
    How silly of me! I woulda searched hours of posts looking for that launcher!
    Now I can load up my Bold with more stuff!

Hey, anybody checked on Tourboy this morning?
    How is he doing?

Oh and what's the BB Twitter app? and where do we find that?
    and where is the NFL app that everybody complains about that VZW pushes to their phone? I WANT it and I can't find it on MINE!!!!!
    Where do I go for that?

NFL APP is here NFL Mobile
    I got the twitter app from the applications folder it was pre-loaded.
    06-05-10 01:09 PM
    6000 is so close...I'd hate to see it die before we get there! Loving my Bold 9650 so far!
    06-05-10 01:16 PM
    I know! This thread is a monument to patience! LEts take it to 6,000! The wait was worth it!
    06-05-10 01:21 PM
    The wait was definitely worth it!!! Posting from my Bold via WiFi at the house! It's great!
    06-05-10 01:26 PM
    I know! This thread is a monument to patience! LEts take it to 6,000! The wait was worth it!
    People who say this thread should close and it won't make it to 6000 obviously don't know any of us very well!

LOL

Or suffered with us for lo those long months!

If you suffered with us, all you have to do is chime in with one post and we will make it easily to 6000...

But wait...where's Twitter...huh? and where's Blackberry App World ...that damn memory hog? Doesn't it always come pre-loaded? Why can't i find it?
    06-05-10 01:38 PM
    NFL APP is here NFL Mobile
    I got the twitter app from the applications folder it was pre-loaded.
    Wizard-is that Twitter app that integrates the bb twitter client that was on the cb blog a while back? do you know what I mean? Isn't there an integrated one? some special bb version of twitter? not just "Twitter"...or am I goofy again??
    06-05-10 01:44 PM
    I LOVE this phone! New to BB and trying to figure out what apps I can't 'live' without. Any suggestions?
    06-05-10 01:56 PM
    I LOVE this phone! New to BB and trying to figure out what apps I can't 'live' without. Any suggestions?
    Quick launch
    Berry Buzz
    Berry Weather
    Poynt
    BB Notepad
    Search IT
    Pod Trapper
    06-05-10 02:04 PM
    Poynt is definitely the biggest one for me. Has anyone got garmin mobile working yet?
    06-05-10 02:12 PM
    Wizard-is that Twitter app that integrates the bb twitter client that was on the cb blog a while back? do you know what I mean? Isn't there an integrated one? some special bb version of twitter? not just "Twitter"...or am I goofy again??
    The one that was loaded on my phone IS the bb twitter that your talking about. Works without issues for me.
    06-05-10 02:13 PM
    Oh and navitz translator is also one i use a lot. Usually just to mess with people.
    06-05-10 02:13 PM
    Score mobile
    Slacker radio
    Podtrapper
    Viigo
    Bolt
    Google maps
    Quick launch
    Beweather
    Google sync
    Wallpaper shifter
    Battery watch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-05-10 02:17 PM
    Anyone trying to purchase anything from App world? God I hate that place but...what's the deal with Paypal? I can't use paypal?
    Anyone hear anything about paypal not being accepted?
    Just curious if any of you are having the same trouble...
    06-05-10 02:29 PM
    Quick launch
    Berry Buzz
    Berry Weather
    Poynt
    BB Notepad
    Search IT
    Pod Trapper
    Score mobile
    Slacker radio
    Podtrapper
    Viigo
    Bolt
    Google maps
    Quick launch
    Beweather
    Google sync
    Wallpaper shifter
    Battery watch
    How about a brief description of each of these? Thanks!
    06-05-10 02:37 PM
    Anyone trying to purchase anything from App world? God I hate that place but...what's the deal with Paypal? I can't use paypal?
    Anyone hear anything about paypal not being accepted?
    Just curious if any of you are having the same trouble...
    Yes, I read in a different Forum that PayPal was asking for the CC number connected to PayPal when people were trying to do purchases. I don't have my PayPal account connected to my CC. Only to a specially designated checking account.Haven't tried buying anything yet myself so I'm not sure if that's the issue or if's been resolved.

Last edited by experiment626; 06-05-10 at 02:47 PM.
    06-05-10 02:44 PM
    Facebook

Bolt and Opera - different versions of browsers, each have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Personal Assistant - able to view all your accounts at once, credit cards, bank accounts, loans, online purchases, netflix, amazon, ebay, etc.

The Weather Channel

Restartme - Same as pulling the battery without having to do so.

NFL Mobile -watch the NFL Network on your blackberry
    06-05-10 02:54 PM
23,186 ... 227228229230231 ...