Thats right PARTY IN HERE
    06-03-10 06:15 PM
    i mean sprint already came out with it and vzw started online ordering today and the 10th in the stores. Isnt this called essex release date? Questions have been answered. Close the thread
    06-03-10 06:19 PM
    The audacity of some people!

jaydee, you are right it is a private party, no poopppeerrs allowed.

Glad that mom is going OK.
    Thanks Bob! Yes, what a scare!

Now, What are you going to put on your phone first when it arrives?
    .ipd back up? that gives you your phone contacts and calendar, right?

BBM contacts go first for me!
    I wanna add some more friends, so ppl gotta PM me their new Bold pins if ya wanna be pals.

Then apps...
    Berry Weather
    QL
    ScoreMobile
    GTalk
    SearchIT
    BBNotepad
    of course the CB Launcher!!!!

OOOOOOOh and a great theme!
    then take some pics and post' em up!
    06-03-10 06:21 PM

I wanna add some more friends, so ppl gotta PM me their new Bold pins if ya wanna be pals.

Then apps...
    Berry Weather
    QL
    ScoreMobile
    GTalk
    SearchIT
    BBNotepad

Okay, out of that list of apps I only know what Berry Weather is .... <sigh>, I still have a lot to learn!
    06-03-10 06:28 PM
    i mean sprint already came out with it and vzw started online ordering today and the 10th in the stores. Isnt this called essex release date? Questions have been answered. Close the thread
    Just what is the bee in your bonnet about this thread?
    Not that I really care what your personal problems are.
    Are you the thread police?
    Do you really think by closing this thread you could stop the camaraderie of the people who post here?

GET A FREAKING LIFE BUDDY
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-03-10 at 06:38 PM.
    06-03-10 06:34 PM
    Okay, out of that list of apps I only know what Berry Weather is .... <sigh>, I still have a lot to learn!
    OOOH Luz...you gotta check out QL...Quick Launch by nikkisoft!!!
    It lets you create shortcuts for everything without cluttering up your desktop real estate. Head over to the website to check it out. I wouldn't have a berry without it really. I mean geez, I sound like a walking advertisement...holy cow.
    I really do love it tho. Push a convenience button and all your choices are there.

SearchIT is by ShaoSoft and its a great little program too
    Google Talk is for ppl without bbm and works just like bbm kinda.

Check em out!
    06-03-10 06:44 PM

Then apps...
    Berry Weather
    QL
    ScoreMobile
    GTalk
    SearchIT
    BBNotepad

Well let's see:
    Theme: I have a pic of my grandaughter in a "Horns" outfit doing a "Hook 'em Horns" sign with both hands. Been on my last three or four phones, it will continue.
    Weather: I have weather channel, seems to work well.
    Scores: PGA Tour and Golf Chanel is all I need.
    Tasks and Notes: I use FranklinCovey SW with Outlook and also on my phone.
    Docs-to-go: Gotta have this, premium with PDF reader. Have lot's of docs on my phone.
    Google Maps
    SimpleTrax: I just put this on, it tracks my BB which is neat; however, it seems to chew up a lot of battery so I may dump that one.
    A couple of Bibles and the Big Book.
    I have no BBM contacts, the one friend that had a BB now has an Iphone from his company.

Some of the other stuff I don't know if I need. I'm still pretty new to BB so I'm learning about apps and how I can use the device. What are these "Launcher" apps? I keep seeing them mentioned but I have yet to find out what they do and if I need one. I'm sure I'll pickup more stuff as time goes on.
    06-03-10 06:52 PM
    Do you really think by closing this thread you could stop the camaraderie of the people who post here?

You go GIRL!!!
    06-03-10 06:54 PM
    Back to BB family again! cant wait to rejoin tomrrow...Ok I only been gone since November but still!
    06-03-10 07:29 PM
    Gosh, you have missed all the fun!

Back to BB family again! cant wait to rejoin tomrrow...Ok I only been gone since November but still!
    06-03-10 07:33 PM
    OOOH Luz...you gotta check out QL...Quick Launch by nikkisoft!!!
    It lets you create shortcuts for everything without cluttering up your desktop real estate. Head over to the website to check it out. I wouldn't have a berry without it really. I mean geez, I sound like a walking advertisement...holy cow.
    I really do love it tho. Push a convenience button and all your choices are there.

SearchIT is by ShaoSoft and its a great little program too
    Google Talk is for ppl without bbm and works just like bbm kinda.

Check em out!
    Have you heard of/tried out shortcutme? I have heard that it is quicker and better then QL from looking around a bit. Any thoughts on this jaydee?
    06-03-10 07:41 PM

Jaydee, I've been lurking on this board for months and although I don't post alot I'm an avid (addict) reader and feel like I know all of you. You have the best attitude and yes 'patience' of anybody on here! Keep it up!!!!

Keepin' it real and waiting for the 9650! Not long now!
    06-03-10 07:53 PM
    Jaydee, I've been lurking on this board for months and although I don't post alot I'm an avid (addict) reader and feel like I know all of you. You have the best attitude and yes 'patience' of anybody on here! Keep it up!!!!

Keepin' it real and waiting for the 9650! Not long now!
    She's amazing!

Less than 24 hours to go, guys!
    06-03-10 07:55 PM
    Sorry guys I will not to able to join in on the FUN with you tomorrow I am so pissed right now . Just called vzw for the 10th time today to check the status of my phone, cause I had not received my tracking #. Talked with a supervisor who told me because i received free priority shipping a supervisor had to approve it, however it did not get approve until 5:30!!!!!!! (had I known I would have just paid the stupid $15.00) what fo you mean, I was told @3:30 my approval had come through. So now have to wait until I get back from vacation to get the phone that is if it does not go back to vzw.

DID I SAY I AM PISSED TO THE HIGEST LEVEL OF PISTIVITY

I am going to write a letter to someone high up and get some results!!!!!
    06-03-10 08:01 PM
    Sorry guys I will not to able to join in on the FUN with you tomorrow I am so pissed right now . Just called vzw for the 10th time today to check the status of my phone, cause I had not received my tracking #. Talked with a supervisor who told me because i received free priority shipping a supervisor had to approve it, however it did not get approve until 5:30!!!!!!! (had I known I would have just paid the stupid $15.00) what fo you mean, I was told @3:30 my approval had come through. So now have to wait until I get back from vacation to get the phone that is if it does not go back to vzw.

did someone say priority shipping was overnight? did you ask specifically for overnight shipping?
    06-03-10 08:06 PM
    THE HIGEST LEVEL OF "PISTIVITY"
    I love the new vocab I'm picking up here on Crackberry! Givem' hel* Chitowngirl!!!
    06-03-10 08:06 PM
    priority overnight before 10:30am, i paid for it then they refunded it because they could not get my order correct. Man when I get through with them they are gonna wish they were in h**l
    06-03-10 08:21 PM
    priority overnight before 10:30am, i paid for it then they refunded it because they could not get my order correct. Man when I get through with them they are gonna wish they were in h**l
    Oh gosh! I'd give them an earful, too! >[
    06-03-10 08:23 PM
    I so can't wait til the next time I'm truly ticked off - as I will, no doubt, recall this phrasing and use it loudly, repeatedly and with extreme angst!
    06-03-10 08:25 PM

Are you going to be somewhere that you could recieve the phone early next week? If so, call and have them re-route the phone to where you are going to be so you will get it sooner. They screwed up, they need to fix it.
    06-03-10 09:54 PM
    Unfortunately I will miss the birthin' of your newborns tomorrow, I'll be heading out of town for a couple of days to play golf, see kids & grandkid and friends. I'll not get to feed my newest addiction and be on crack all day long. I'll check in tomorrow evening, I'll be expecting to see pics and hear stories about your wonderful newborns and I'll be jealous as ****!!

Rock on dear friends, enjoy your newborn toys!!!
    06-03-10 10:11 PM
    I'm pulling double duty - tracking my Bold 9650 (per FedEx website it is due to arrive by 4:30pm) and also tracking my OtterBox Defender (per FedEx due by 7pm)...I'd almost be willing to bet I've got them in hand by 11am! Very excited!
    06-04-10 12:33 AM
    Just looked on the Fed ex website.... my bold is at the fed ex center located appproximately 20 mins from my house! Can't wait for it to arrive!!!
    06-04-10 05:37 AM
    Ah, the feeling of Christmas morning...get ready to "unwrap" the Bold 9650!
    06-04-10 06:21 AM
    Girl, this is BAD news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo sorry!
    You are gonna make mincemeat of them, I just know!
    Don't fret. You will have your Bold...a bit later than the rest, but you will have it!
    Wow!
    We all feel your pain cause it coulda happened to any one of us.
    So sorry!!!!!!

Hang in there!
    06-04-10 06:33 AM
23,186 ... 224225226227228 ...