OKAY!!!!!!!!! I placed my order... I AM SO EXCITED@!@! One thing though.. Aren't you supposed to like charge your phone for 24 hours before you use it or something like that? WHICH I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ONCE I RECEIVE IT.. PLEASEEEEE someone tell me if its okay to just use it when I get it.. I thought they come fully charged anyways.. Are you really supposed to charge it for like 24 hours before using it or something?? /:
    They used to recommend you drain whatever charge came in the battery of the new phone before you fully charged it for the first time. But with the new lithium-ion batteries phones come with now it's totally unnecessary. You can use your phone fresh from the FedEx box.
    06-03-10 03:28 PM
    Is it just me or am I thinking we need a delivery countdown?????
    06-03-10 03:39 PM
    I ordered mine at 6:30 this morning, I received a tracking number and its on its way! Says it will be to my house by 3pm tomorrow! Just so happens tomorrow is my Birthday! Happy birthday to me!!!!
    06-03-10 03:49 PM
    dear god no
    06-03-10 03:50 PM
    They used to recommend you drain whatever charge came in the battery of the new phone before you fully charged it for the first time. But with the new lithium-ion batteries phones come with now it's totally unnecessary. You can use your phone fresh from the FedEx box.
    YESSSSSSSSSS TYTYTYTYTY [: You made me a happy person sir :P

As for when it will arrive.. I have prom starting at 4... I just ordered my phone an hour n a half ago.. Is there a chance I'll get it tomorrow around 3? D: I mean it says overnight shipping so i'd think it would like have to be around then if everyone else is getting them around that time.. Or because I waited until 3:30pm to order are chances that i wont get it until later tomorrow? /: I'm just too damn excited for this phone to arrive OMGGGGGGGGGGG
    06-03-10 03:57 PM
    I know. I wanted to post all day but the nurses in the ER keep giving me the evil eye every time I whip our my berry. Oh my mom is doing better. No ? attack they say. Happy days! Anyway. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to enjoy my phone when it comes since todays fun was kinda zapped from me quickly and accidentally! How's everybody else doing? Where's the party boy? I haven't seen him posting all day!!!
    Glad to hear your mom is doing better
    06-03-10 04:01 PM
    I've put in my order and just checked on it to see what the order number was and was told that it is awaiting manager approval because they had to manually give me my $100 NE2 (was listed as just $50 in the system but get the full $100)...I've got my order # in hand and now awaiting an e-mail in regards to the tracking number.
    Wow this is the same thing that happen to me....I have beel calling to jceck the status, as of 4:30 it still has not been shipped. I am so pissed frustration level HIGH AS ALL GET OUT I'm do to go out of town tomorrow so I had it shipped overnight priority (10:30) If I dont get this phone before I leave.......................
    06-03-10 04:02 PM
    I don't think we need a countdown.They'll probably be arriving at different times all day tomorrow.
    06-03-10 04:05 PM
    Glad to hear your mom is doing better
    Thank you kazoo!!!
    You know you are addicted to crackberry when you sit in an ER and all you can think about is posting to this thread?????? (kinda )
    Missed you guys!

Countdown to receiving berries....
    uh 22 hours?
    06-03-10 04:14 PM
    I know, I just couldn't resist the idea though.
    I don't think we need a countdown.They'll probably be arriving at different times all day tomorrow.
    06-03-10 04:28 PM
    You and I think alike

Shall we say T-Minus 21 hours and counting....

Countdown to receiving berries....
    uh 22 hours?
    06-03-10 04:30 PM
    so i know the phone is out and all and these stories are pointless but this is too good not post.

I went to my local verizon store asking about ordering the phone and the lady goes "I dont know anything about it, the last i heard was its suppose to be out either the 25th or 28th". I told her to check the website and she laughed when she saw it and turned bright red...wow. great employees verizon has
    06-03-10 05:04 PM
    Just with the 9650 hitting Verizon, seems the 9700a is not too far behind...and it has OS6

BlackBerry Onyx Delta; a Refreshed Bold 9700?

* 5MP camera
    * 512 MB RAM
    * BlackBerry OS 6.0
    * New webkit browser
    06-03-10 05:08 PM
    What an exhausting day...kind of the same feeling you get after a BIG Thanksgiving dinner
    I think you hit the nail on the head Tourboy!
    A+ for descriptive narrative!

A question:
    What OS are we going to get do we know?
    Are you going to use what we get or are you going to look to upgrade right away?
    06-03-10 05:25 PM

A question:
    Are you going to use what we get or are you going to look to upgrade right away?
    I think I'm gonna keep the current OS for awhile. I'm not too sure on hybrids or anything so I'll just hang with the original until an official one comes out. It needs to be tomorrow!
    06-03-10 05:28 PM
    I would guess .732.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 05:30 PM
    My baby is in Memphis.... im patiently waiting
    06-03-10 05:33 PM
    Not sure of the version that will come on it; but probably best to keep that version for now at least.

A question:
    06-03-10 05:42 PM
    Mine as well...can't wait...
    06-03-10 05:49 PM
    ok so lets close this thread
    06-03-10 05:51 PM
    HAHA. Sorry! I thought this was a private party...
    06-03-10 06:00 PM
    Almost all of them will visit Memphis. That's how FedEx does it, Memphis is their central distribution point at which they sort all packages and send them on their way to final distination.

That plane out of PA and the other wharehouse points must have been loaded today!!!
    06-03-10 06:02 PM

The audacity of some people!

jaydee, you are right it is a private party, no poopppeerrs allowed.

Glad that mom is going OK.
    06-03-10 06:05 PM
    By the time we all get our new Bolds, I sure hope I get one, we should easily reach 6k. The nay sayers need to stay away!
    06-03-10 06:09 PM
    If they don't like our party they don't have to click on it! Less than 24 hours to go!
    06-03-10 06:12 PM
23,186 ... 223224225226227 ...